• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Major Supreme Court victory!

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
NO on Cruz - I still believe the rumors that he sleeps around. That is black mail material - we have got to have principled people who will stand by the constitution and can not be bought.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I can't believe Trey Goudy isn't prominent.
He may not want a cabinet position. Some people can do more in Congress where his only boss are the constituents of his district instead of a president that has a reputation for uttering "You're fired!"

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He may not want a cabinet position. Some people can do more in Congress where his only boss are the constituents of his district instead of a president that has a reputation for uttering "You're fired!"
I'll bet he is fixing on doing some serious damage over the next two years. He is young yet, Trump may only do 4, and Goudy may have made a name for himself in that time.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'll bet he is fixing on doing some serious damage over the next two years. He is young yet, Trump may only do 4, and Goudy may have made a name for himself in that time.
That and besides I want a good guy in congress asking questions and tightening the purse if need be as insurance if things go South with the Trump administration.

Trust but verify.