• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Making a Solid Gold Rail Spike

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have on my bookshelf one of the most soberingly depressing books in the world, "Nothing Like it in the World," detailing the exploits of those who completed the Trans-Continental Railway.

The engineering and mechanical execution were subordinated only by the abject violence required to master the rights of way, and those who perpetrated the murders were the post-Civil War former soldiers of both Grey and Blue; former enemies prostitutionally allied in the goal of annihilating everything and anyone in the right of way.

By the way:

Those same rights of way now run fiber optics.

SPRINT = Southern Pacific Railway Internet

That $26K golden spike is chump change compared to the earned FRNs gained from providing FTTH, as accumulated by the micro-second.

Internet access is money.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I have on my bookshelf one of the most soberingly depressing books in the world, "Nothing Like it in the World," detailing the exploits of those who completed the Trans-Continental Railway.

The engineering and mechanical execution were subordinated only by the abject violence required to master the rights of way, and those who perpetrated the murders were the post-Civil War former soldiers of both Grey and Blue; former enemies prostitutionally allied in the goal of annihilating everything and anyone in the right of way.

By the way:

Those same rights of way now run fiber optics.

SPRINT = Southern Pacific Railway Internet

That $26K golden spike is chump change compared to the earned FRNs gained from providing FTTH, as accumulated by the micro-second.

Internet access is money.

Anytime you have government money involved, you have crony connections and Rent-Seeking...you have lawbreaking, and frequently, violence.

From that time to this. Then, it was the Transcontinental Railway, the Big Four; the Credit Mobilier and its fraudulent billing and records. Today you have the Chinese Virus, which by pure accident was rendered harmless by a malaria drug used for 70 years. So, in order to keep the gusher of government money going to Big Pharma, HCQ had to be demonized; and the death rate run up by sticking virus patients in old-folks' nursing homes.

The quality of life just collapses for all of us, and remains so. The Big-Pharma Cure is more dangerous than the virus, now. And HCQ remains something that Woke physicians now refuse to consider to use, when dealing with initial onset of Beer Cooties. And EARLY use is KEY.

So...the more things change, the more they stay the same...