• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This may be a hoax. As there is no number assigned to it, as well as no names nor date. The person that sent it to me says it is real. She is somewhat connected. But schiff happens.
I still err on the side of caution. However this is 1119 pages long & who, in their right mind, would do this as a hoax, or for that matter for real ???

Is this like the "Patriot Act"? Conveniently ready right after the event ? :don't    know2:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6817441/House-Democrats-Counterproposal-For-Stimulus.pdf

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I went to that report - I DID NOT READ IT - I just checked page numbers to see if they were sequential, did it start at 1 and then go to page 2 and then to page 3

NO, it started at page 1 and the very next page was page 12 the next page was 27

only a government document seems to LOSE pages and we don't have a clue what info they actually had on the missing pages? OR was there not missing info. Difficult to say and I'm not wasting my time on this piece of sludge.

IDK

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
It downloaded all 1119 pages for me. None of the skips you mentioned.

Separately, I didn't realize it was that long. Yikes. Evelyn Wood, help!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I went to that report - I DID NOT READ IT - I just checked page numbers to see if they were sequential, did it start at 1 and then go to page 2 and then to page 3

NO, it started at page 1 and the very next page was page 12 the next page was 27

only a government document seems to LOSE pages and we don't have a clue what info they actually had on the missing pages? OR was there not missing info. Difficult to say and I'm not wasting my time on this piece of sludge.

IDK
ALL 1119 pages are there. Read Pages 2 & 3, it is all you need to read, to get the gist of the overreach!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
None has time to read this thing just pass it and we can find out whats in it later. The workers really need this money..Excpet a lot of them wont be getting any money and by the time this is all finished there is a maximum liability, if taxpayers are on the hook for all of it including the 4 trillion the fed will have available to lend out, of 67,000 per family of 4. That same family of 4 has a maximum benfit p[ayout of 3400.

The debt calculation is attained by taking the 400 billion the fed is getting and turning that into 4 trillion of debt plus the 2 trillion of whatever else is in this thing.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
None has time to read this thing just pass it and we can find out whats in it later. The workers really need this money..Excpet a lot of them wont be getting any money and by the time this is all finished there is a maximum liability, if taxpayers are on the hook for all of it including the 4 trillion the fed will have available to lend out, of 67,000 per family of 4. That same family of 4 has a maximum benfit p[ayout of 3400.

The debt calculation is attained by taking the 400 billion the fed is getting and turning that into 4 trillion of debt plus the 2 trillion of whatever else is in this thing.
YUP ! It is all bullschiff, perpetrated on the virus overreach. I think it is being orchestrated by the UN & NWO. It is FAR from over. Just my paranoid thinking !!!