• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Man Calls JPMorgan Chase CEO A Crook To His Face

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Banksters lips were moving...... but the only thing I believe is what they deny. He should be at club gitmo ..... being held as a domestic financial terrorist.

Last edited:

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
he was mumbling...I am not a crook....I am not a crook....................

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
If the shoe fits.................

Al K. Hall

Silver Miner
Seeker
He is a financial terrorist and master criminal. He should be the star occupant at Gitmo.
Jamie Diamond is your master. Bow down and worship him. Only real criminals like Martha Stewart get prison.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Calling him a "crook" is somewhat blase'. I think more along the lines of "goddamn thieving lowdown stinking son of a whore" would be more appropriate.:realmad:

Re: Man Calls JPMorgan Chase CEO A Crook To His Face

I have a couple thousand ounces of white metal (before the boating accident) that agrees with his findings.

Oz Waver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Actually the thing I liked most about the video was the sincerity of the man making the truth known. Why don't we see more of this, are the awaken masses that small or timid? Or don't they know who is doing what. Political ignorance I guess.