• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Man Rushed to Hospital After Hearing Slightly Differing Viewpoint

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Man rushed to hospital after hearing slightly differing viewpoint

Babylon Bee
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 19:49 UTC

© Babylon Bee
Glendale, California - A man was rushed to the hospital yesterday after encountering a slightly different viewpoint than his own Wednesday.

Shortly before 12:30 p.m., Glendale PD officers responded to a 911 call at the Java Lounge Coffee House in the 900 block of North Emerson Road. They found a person who had collapsed in shock and went to the station for help. Witnesses say the man was having a casual conversation about politics with another patron when the minutely opposing viewpoint was expressed.

"They were both Democrats, Bernie supporters," said Janice Hughson, a barista at the Java Lounge. "Then the guy he was talking to said he had some issues with abortion and thinks there should at least be a few limitations put on the practice. That's when the man seized up and began foaming at the mouth. It was terrible."

Four other bystanders were also emotionally injured by the moderately divergent opinion but were not hospitalized.

The man is being kept stable on ideology support at St. Francis medical center, surrounded by friends and family who agree with him 100% on every single issue.

The man who suggested the slightly differing opinion fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to alert the authorities.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
A Catholic hospital? When he comes out of his coma and realizes this he will probably die of a heart attack.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If people are suffering to the point of hospitalization from controversial subjects, we need to curtail those topics - maybe criminalize them. And think of the children - something has to be done!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Four other bystanders were also emotionally injured by the moderately divergent opinion but were not hospitalized.

The man is being kept stable on ideology support at St. Francis medical center, surrounded by friends and family who agree with him 100% on every single issue.
This has to be a joke !!

OK, if not, here, this should take of them !

1555341988148.png
1555342065090.png

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Can't believe so many of you guys got suckered into this satire.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The true satire is they are actually implementing criminalization of controversional subjects/topics, and truth itself, when it coincides with their activities...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How much for that one? Do I have to take the bear too?

Sorry bout it the sarc all day. Pain makes me goofier than usual
I figured someone would comment on her, I would have ! :2 thumbs up:
I am in severe pain too, rt hip pain, but I am trying to wait until Oct for surgery. I missed tuna season last year & at my age, I cannot afford to miss another season.
A albie...gif
ALBIE FISHERMAN.gif

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I figured someone would comment on her, I would have ! :2 thumbs up:
I am in severe pain too, rt hip pain, but I am trying to wait until Oct for surgery. I missed tuna season last year & at my age, I cannot afford to miss another season.
View attachment 129171 ....................................................... View attachment 129172
Tuna season! Missed?!? I don't know...sounds fishy to me...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How much for that one? Do I have to take the bear too?

Sorry bout it the sarc all day. Pain makes me goofier than usual
Here's a little more pain med ! Take 2 & call me in the a.m.
pain med1.jpg

pain med2.jpg