• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Man Uses Internet Sex Offender Registry to Hunt, Beat Up Pedophiles

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Man Uses Internet Sex Offender Registry to Hunt, Beat Up Pedophiles
Man Faces Prison for Harming Sexual Offenders
by LIONEL DU CANE

December 2, 2019

in Culture, Sex Crimes

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

A man has been imprisoned for 23 years after numerous assault and robbery charges which many believe were in relation to vigilante action in dealing extrajudicial punishment to pedophiles.
Jason Vukovich, 43, was imprisoned for 23 years, February 2018, for a string of assault and robbery charged.

It was later revealed, however, that all of Vukovich’s victims were pedophiles.
Vukovich believed himself to be an “avenging angel seeking justice,” but won’t be released on parole until serving at least six years behind bars.
Vukovich, who was also a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of his stepfather when he was a child, states that he now takes “full responsibility for his actions” and signals that his crime spree–in spite of the nature of the victims–was not worth the punishment.
All the crimes took place during a five-day rampage where he used his state’s local sex offender registry list to hunt pedophiles, in June 2016.

One of the victims was reported knocked out with a hammer and had his truck and laptop stolen.
According to prosecutors, Vukovich had managed to gain access to a list of pedophiles on a notebook, including some of the victims of his rampage:
In a letter to Anchorage Daily News, Vukovich said:

“If you have already lost your youth, like me, due to a child abuser, please do not throw away your present and your future by committing acts of violence. There is no place for vigilante justice in an ordered society. I thought back to my experiences as a child and felt the overwhelming desire to act. I took matters into my own hands and assaulted three pedophiles.
I began my life sentence many, many years ago, it was handed down to me by an ignorant, hateful, poor substitute for a father. I now face losing most of the rest of my life due to a decision to lash out at people like him. To all those who have suffered like I have, love yourself and those around you, this is truly the only way forward.”​
As a victim of profound sexual, physical, and psychological abuse from his step father, Vukovich’s attorney, Ember Tilton, believed that he required psychological help instead of prison for his actions.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The guy is a hero.

Should have gotten maybe 30 days of house arrest or something...

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, but we can't really have that type of activity happening...

what we really need is for our judicial system to take a hammer to the heads of these pedophiles, not some wanna-be vigilante

We The People should be able to rest sometime, we shouldn't be doing the job of some judge, somewhere

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I dont understand how a jury could convict him...

Where the hell is the jury nullification?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
just leave out the part where the 'victims' are pedo's,
most people don't agree with just beating people up in the streets and if they don't know they are pedo's, there will be a conviction

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The guy is a hero.

Yes,buuuut...lil Johnny gets on the list for shacking up with his gf when he’s 18 and she’s 17, just the same as Habib gets on the list for anal gang-raping 8 year old boys with his immigrant friends.

They’re CLEARLY not the same even though both require the same registration for life on the SO registry.

So what did the perps victims actually do to get on the SO list? Is it deserving of a beat-down? Who gets to decide?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So Epstein gets a free pass for trafficking kids but if you beat up those who are partaking in the trafficking you go to jail.

He actually had a good plan. Used the states information on peeps against them.

The pedos will now have an argument to sue the states for breech of their safety saying that their information online could lead to retaliation and now have to live in fear of their lives. .

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Golden Regards
Uncle

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How can you tell someone is a pedophile from the sex offender registry? I wouldn't want to harm a "sex offender" just because he screwed a 17 year old girl when he was 18.

Anyway, if the story is actually true (who knows nowadays?), he deserves a pardon.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He is a criminal. Anarchy is not the panacea many libertarian GIMmers believe it to be.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Taking out 3 pedos is not what I would call Anarchy, or would you rather vote them into public office?

Golden Regards
Uncle

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The guy is a hero.
And permission to leave the house from 10pm - 4am. :winks2:
30+ years dealing with criminals and social deviates I can safely come to the conclusion Pedos are more of a danger to children than professional hit-men are.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Too many pedophiles are released from prison and/or treatment programs too early. They have this problem in Minnesota. Its all about the Pedophiles rights. Placed back on the streets to reoffend. Psychiatrists said they are "healed now" and will unlikely reoffend.

There are people (rapists, molesters, etc.) that cannot function normally on the streets. Once they commit a horrible crime (rape, murder, child molesting, etc.) they need to be kept off the street.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They have this problem in Minnesota
This is a problem nation-wide and includes those in/ from the Federal Prison System.
FYI- Most County sheriffs have a PERV Program for the general public and if not look at your State Police / State Patrol offices. Registered Sex Offenders are to notify their Parole Officer if and where they are moving to, and report to local LEOs too.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He is a criminal. Anarchy is not the panacea many libertarian GIMmers believe it to be.
Vigilantes are not exactly the same as criminals. In the old West there were lots of vigilante groups and judging by the way Hollywood tried to make them look bad in the movies, they were probably better at administering justice than the courts.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How many years should a convicted pedo get?
LIFE + 10 years just in case he is playing 'possum.
Then bury face down so he can't dig his way out.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He only nuked three of them?
The guy was in too much of a hurry.
To be true to his mission he should have developed into a serial pedo ass kicker —took his time. He had a list. Make it a hobby.
And I like the part about snaggin some 'souvenir' off each pedo (although a truck is a bit much).
He had a reason to seek revenge, cold as it was, a kamara sort of thing, ya know? Kama especially for those pedos, not so much advancement for him.

<sigh>

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It says he stole a truck and laptop. That's a crime
Charge him and find him guilty as a car thief. That's about a five year bit. Throw in restitution for the cost and loss of the lap top.
Problem solved.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fixed it for ya.

How many breaths should a convicted pedo get?
LIFE + 10 years just in case he is playing 'possum.
Then bury face down so he can't dig his way out.
Right. And this guy gets 23 years with possible parole in 6.
I'm in no way saying what he or his victims did was right. Perhaps punishments could be switched.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Right. And this guy gets 23 years with possible parole in 6.
If I was on the Parole Board I'd vote to parole him in six.
If ya think he is scamming just keep the remaining 17 years hanging over his head for any F"k- up.
A hard core criminal will get busted within two-three years while doing paper.
A sincere one-time F"k-up you will never see him again including traffic tickets. - My experience.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
if anyone has ever known somoeone who has been sexually abused as a child they know this person is truly damaged for life. the best justice is for the offender to be sent to the "right" prison. as the prison joke goes,
"hey today be your firs day! you git ta make da choice! you can be da husband or you can be da wife" said the very large black inmate convicted of multiple murders. "ill be the husband" said the sick fucking pedophile who rapes little children.
"well den come here and get on yor knees so you can suck ya ole lady's dick!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The good guy got 35 years in prison.

How many years does the average pedo get?