• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mandatory vaccination law you must take Your Trump vaccinations.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Do they have some new sort of RFID chips? The ones they put in my dogs are about the size of a grin of rice and you need to get a chip reader pretty close to be able to extract the info from them. I don't think a grain of rice sized chip is going to go down that tiny assed little needle they have pictured in all the ApiJect literature. If they need to stick needle the size of a plastic straw into you I don't think people are going to be very pleased about it.

And just how the hell do they 'trace' you around when they gotta get within six inches of the chip to be able to read it? You guys need to visit the coffee thread and calm down.

JMSO,
BF

Last edited:

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Do they have some new sort of RFID chips? The ones they put in my dogs are about the size of a grin of rice and you need to get a chip reader pretty close to be able to extract the info from them. I don't think a grain of rice sized chip is going to go down that tiny assed little needle they have pictured in all the ApiJect literature. If they need to stick needle the size of a plastic straw into you I don't think people are going to be very pleased about it.

And just how the hell do they 'trace' you around when they gotta get within six inches of the chip to be able to read it? You guys need to visit the coffee thread and calm down.

JMSO,
BF
I watched this talk that looked like it was at a college. Well the guy said they had vaccine type thing that attacked a part of the brain that only some people used lot of. The people that used this part of brain were your outspoken types. From pictures outspoken types had lots larger size of this part of brain than others. The shot would shrink this part of the human brain and make these people docile. The people in audience asked questions it seemed if I remember right this was ready to use now.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This lady does not agree with Allen Dershowitz.
She is way too dramatic, BUT SHE IS CORRECT ! Juice Dershofuckingwitz is a full of shit demented lawyer !

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

JMSO,
BF
I personally don't know about these nano chips. I hear they are not available from friend that thinks he is smart. I have heard others say they are ready to go? I think like this. They are decades ahead of what is put out there?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I hear they are not available
Yep, not yet. At least they're not admitting they have one. I have discovered that the "GPS enabled" chips have a battery to power them up so that they can transmit several meters. So, we're back to the plastic soda straw sized injection needle.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I watched this talk that looked like it was at a college. Well the guy said they had vaccine type thing that attacked a part of the brain that only some people used lot of. The people that used this part of brain were your outspoken types. From pictures outspoken types had lots larger size of this part of brain than others. The shot would shrink this part of the human brain and make these people docile. The people in audience asked questions it seemed if I remember right this was ready to use now.
Is it this one? This is the DOD's lobotomy vaccine that makes people permanently docile, and God knows what else.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The Cabel has sent out their messenger to give the slaves a heads-up that they will 'shove a needle in your arm if you try to refuse'. Jared is in charge of the dirty details, so Trump can continue to chump the chumps. Jerusalem is World Headquarters, not DC.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dershowitz is a member of Trump's legal team.

The Cabel has sent out their messenger to give the slaves a heads-up that they will 'shove a needle in your arm if you try to refuse'. Jared is in charge of the dirty details,
This is why I don't accept the "Hillary would have been much worse" line. It's not because I like Hillary at all, it's because if Hillary's administration were doing this, "conservatives" would be paying attention, would be outraged, and making it clear to the government that forced vaccinations are a no go. But with Trump, they won't even look at the facts in front of their faces!

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dershowitz is a member of Trump's legal team.

This is why I don't accept the "Hillary would have been much worse" line. It's not because I like Hillary at all, it's because if Hillary's administration were doing this, "conservatives" would be paying attention, would be outraged, and making it clear to the government that forced vaccinations are a no go. But with Trump, they won't even look at the facts in front of their faces!
Things would probably be better if the hag was president, she would have faced near violent opposition to the authoritarian take over of the country. Trump has effectively neutralized the very people who would oppose this authoritarian take over. And make no mistake, this is a coup. Trump has handed over complete control to Jerusalem.