• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Manic monday beatdown on metals

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
and the tax bill looms...there is one thing you can do, only one thing. SELL PMs.
No, it isn't. You can shoot the tax man in the GD head. Why do you think you're being taxed while trillions is being being printed and handed out for free to corporate welfare whores? You're being kept on the dollar plantation while being punished with the stealth inflation tax...which is growing exponentially btw.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No, it isn't. You can shoot the tax man in the GD head. Why do you think you're being taxed while trillions is being being printed and handed out for free to corporate welfare whores? You're being kept on the dollar plantation while being punished with the stealth inflation tax...which is growing exponentially btw.
I certainly understand you position but there is one small detail you may be overlooking. The 'tax man' is backed by the full power of the government. They have full autonomy to single people out and make an example of them for the rest of the masses. This alone is the reason that nonpayment of owed taxes are a significant risk which most people aren't yet willing to take

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, okay.

Shoot the tax collector in the head, instead of paying your tax bill.

That's practical advice.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The beatdown continues this morning. As the spot price goes down the premium percentage goes up. Nice gig if you can get it
Like I tell the neophytes on Reddit " Consider the price w/ Premium as where the actual price of silver should be."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well that's what slaves do right? Revolt? You guys really think funding your own enslavement and economic destruction is going to end well?

Anyone come up with an answer as to why the federal regime needs your tax peanuts while they're printing trillions a year anyway? ...and I mean just the trillions they admit to printing? We can ignore the trillions they print and lie about.

1647444842937.png

It's basic maths. First they'll steal even moar from the tax slaves, then it'll collapse anyway.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No thanks, I simply refuse to pay to be enslaved. YMMV.

Eventually they'll come for us both anyway, but you keep being a good tax slave.

...and tax assessors are not federal employees.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well that's what slaves do right? Revolt? You guys really think funding your own enslavement and economic destruction is going to end well?

Anyone come up with an answer as to why the federal regime needs your tax peanuts while they're printing trillions a year anyway? ...and I mean just the trillions they admit to printing? We can ignore the trillions they print and lie about.

View attachment 250274

It's basic maths. First they'll steal even moar from the tax slaves, then it'll collapse anyway.
We can't get more than two people in America to agree on anything. How can we expect to convince the masses to stop paying their taxes all at once? The slaves are mostly all cowards and idiots

Maybe that changes in the future but I'm not holding my breath

Eventually they'll come for us both anyway,

This is true

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It won't be all at once. It'll start with some few that are willing to risk it all to stand up for themselves. That will show the brain addled peasants the path forward.

Lemme know if these names sound familiar. Samuel Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, George Washington, John Hancock, Benjamin Franklin...anything? All domestic terrorists according to the "ruling class"(English royalty) right?

You're paying for every bit as much representation as the sons of liberty paid for...yet you're paying 20x more.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So go ahead.

Make that statement.

Like John Brown did at Harper's Ferry.

You'll be just as important in history. And as dead.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone dies bud. The question is whether you die on your feet or your knees.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This isn't about posturing.

This is about the price of PMs for those of us with money in them.

To pay the obligations of American life, dollars are needed. Ergo, the exchange rate matters. How to get a better exchange, matters.

Shooting tax collectors in the head is a purile fantasy. Meaningless pap about feet-or-knees, has nothing to do with this matter. I don't see any stomach for revolution, anywhere; and anyone can be an Internet tough-guy.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
K, keep telling yourself you don't have a choice in any of it then. The need for dollars is artificial.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I've pondered this to quite an extent. And I think at some point, many of us will become very uncomfortable, even outlaws, for our beliefs.
Quest is whether we are complacent or we resist.
People comply when they're comfortable.
people resist when they have nothing else to lose.
Anger and determination will go a lot further than passive complacency against an oppressive government.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There are literal food shortages coming. ...and yeah I know that fat ass Amerikans do not know what food shortages are, but they're going to find out real soon. Nothing pisses people off more than not being able to afford the things they need to survive. That's when even the most complacent of peasants revolts.

What are the three costs fed gov lies about most? Food, shelter, and energy. Guess why they do that? ...it's called history. Starving people dying of exposure will eventually begin beheading their leaders.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I've pondered this to quite an extent. And I think at some point, many of us will become very uncomfortable, even outlaws, for our beliefs.
Anger and determination will go a lot further than passive complacency against an oppressive government.

AMEN TO THAT.
when the back is against the wall, the teeth come out on some.
Screenshot_20220315-181322_Gallery.jpg

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There are literal food shortages coming. ...and yeah I know that fat ass Amerikans do not know what food shortages are, but they're going to find out real soon. Nothing pisses people off more than not being able to afford the things they need to survive. That's when even the most complacent of peasants revolts.

What are the three costs fed gov lies about most? Food, shelter, and energy. Guess why they do that? ...it's called history. Starving people dying of exposure will eventually begin beheading their leaders.
I grew up in poverty so I'm well aware of what the challenges can be to keep the family fed and yes, many Americans won't do well once the shortages hit. They'll be burning lots of energy complaining before they realize their complaints are fruitless.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm about as ready as it gets!! I'm looking to see the cities burn first, then it will spread out from there. AT that point we'll be ready

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Selling for what is always the question. If you don't have a love affair with the obviously failing US dollar then what is it you want in return for metal in hand?

A "strong" dollar is bad for gold! ...and by extension a weak dollar MUST be good for gold...right? So WTF?

View attachment 250264

Right, just more bankster excuses for stealing.

Oh look, the dollar is getting "strong" again as people abandon the equity and bond markets due to the fed raising rates...better sell your gold and silver right away...a "strong" dollar is bad for PMs dontcha know...

1647456462562.png

You couldn't make this bs up. The fed could raise 25 basis points for the next 8 quarters and it wouldn't even make a dent in price inflation...though it would destroy everything else.

Listen to this lying sack of shit. What happened to "transitory" dickhead?

• The probability of a recession within the next year "is not particularly elevated," Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell said during the press conference after the central bank raised its key interest rate by 25 basis points to 0.25%-0.5%.
  • He cited strong economic growth and an exceptionally strong labor market.
  • Still, inflation has been more persistent than the policymakers expected, with their average projection at 4.3% at the end of 2022, higher than they projected in December.
  • "Nobody knows with any certainty where the economy will be one year from now," he said.
  • "We will strive to avoid adding to uncertainty," and the committee is "determined to take the measures needed to restore price stability."

Last edited:

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Everyday for a NY banker is a new opportunity to steal from investors...particularly metals investors. They should all be lined up and shot in the balls...if anyone's aim is that good.
I'd rather see them jump from their skyscrapers.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well the low-life New Yorkers shaved over $10 off of gold in over a quarter off of silver looks like overnight does a heavy lifting and New York throws it down the Elevator Shaft

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here we go again another wack but no buck over melt sales fkers
Don't worry! Be happy!

Patience brother, metal's on sale again. I don't worry about premiums. The vendors will take their % cut. I look for the bottom line cost and when I see a number I can live with, that's when I make a buy.

The days of even $1000oz gold are long gone. Even at these prices gold is a much better store of wealth than FRNs will ever be IMHO
If we get the usual Monday Beatdown of $30-40 I might grab one of these

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Austrian 100 Corona

$49 over spot

With a typical decent Monday beatdown, these could easily dip below $1950ea

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
Another beatdown on a Monday is in progress. Quite a roller coaster ride the last 2 months.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's cool you're going in on the Austrian stuff. I Like the smaller 1 ducats. Big coins like the 100 Corona I am hesitant to get when it comes to re-sale. Is there regular demand for these?
I'm just buying gold, I'm not all that interested in what's stamped on it. Having a couple of these in inventory isn't a bad thing IMHO, especially at the very low premium ~$30/coin. Ounce for ounce and dollar for dollar, these look to me to be a much better buy than the pre 1933 stuff. The premiums on that gold is crazy.

Last edited:

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
I'm just buying gold, I'm not all that interested in what's stamped on it. Having a couple of these in inventory isn't a bad thing IMHO, especially at the very low premium ~$20/coin. Ounce for ounce and dollar for dollar, these look to me to be a much better buy than the pre 1933 stuff. The premiums on that gold is crazy.
Premiums are 6x that for GAE and Buffs.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just another manic monday, and SD sale is door stop almost 3 over, not for me amigos

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
tBTB playing weve only just begun to fkupurass and the beatgoeson

KnowWhy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SD is not the lowest price lately on normal stuff. They also started tracking ads which can’t be too cheap.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Almost all of the real stuff I can find is $30... Unless you want a 100oz nine fine bar for ~$29.

Things are breaking though.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
tBTB playing weve only just begun to fkupurass and the beatgoeson
I'd hate fuk Cher when she was in her late 30's or so! Sonny not so much! Just sayin' :rotf: