• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Manic monday beatdown on metals

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Things are breaking though.
Looks like the full moon is ramping up the gravity on silver today.
Does that effect bars more then rounds?
I'm probably thinking about a different kind of pull, gonna go out on a limb and say it's being manipulated in a roller coaster type fashion.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Looks like another dip and another possible buying opportunity lurks :2 thumbs up:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Apparently everything is fixed today. Why didn't I get the memo?

:make happy:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I'm relaxed and comfortable because, to me, it doesn't matter what the markets do to the spot price of PMs now. It only matters how much you're able to have stacked before the music stops and the dollar evaporates

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm relaxed and comfortable because, to me, it doesn't matter what the markets do to the spot price of PMs now. It only matters how much you're able to have stacked before the music stops and the dollar evaporates

Yeah, it doesn't bother me. My PM's are down and the meme stocks usually are up. Or vise versa. Just gives me an opportunity to trade between the two to try and expand my positions in both. And I highly doubt the price of the real stuff changes much.

It looks like the FED was out in full force today. Silver walked straight down and the stonk market was walked straight up. Their problem is that they are all Very long the stonk market but Very VERY short some stocks. So they are playing whack a mole.

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It would be helpful for a service to track, over time the actual (average) price of ASEs.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
CMON MAN, ITS TUESDAY NOT MONDAY WTF
Looks like another dip and another possible buying opportunity lurks :2 thumbs up:
Id have to get close to melt in this environment, especially would stay away from silver eagles, makes no sense the premiums they are getting

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I can answer that, but you probably won't like the answer.
Not too worry, you're in good company here.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This looks like it could be a fantastic slingshot type move setting up. There is physical bullion available so there might actually be some good deals here this week. Let's go.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This looks like it could be a fantastic slingshot type move setting up. There is physical bullion available so there might actually be some good deals here this week. Let's go.
Yah, bullion available but you have to eat the 3$+ preiums before your in the green, the way its going I dont know if I will see that in my lifetime and Im only 71

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What happened to those reddit guys who were changing the silver world?
They all have 1,000's of ounces of silver and egg on their faces. Just like the crash JPM narrative last decade. I'm glad traded some of mine for gold last year while I had the chance.

Now if they can just smack the gold price down a bit more I might buy some 1/4 ounces from Provident. My limit is 500 FRN's. They only PM with reasonable premiums.

Central banks stack gold as a reserve. Not platinum, palladium or silver. Never have, never will.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What happened to those reddit guys who were changing the silver world?

Getting beat down way worse than us poor silver guys. And totally not used to it like we are.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yah, bullion available but you have to eat the 3$+ preiums before your in the green, the way its going I dont know if I will see that in my lifetime and Im only 71

You are only eating a $3 premium if the premiums are disappearing. That Ain't happening. Just look at it as what price are you getting the real stuff for? Premiums are pointless.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's going to get crazy if "normal" people start talking about stacking.
During my 67 trips around the Sun I've learned that most people are stupid so I don't expect a huge uptick on the number of stackers until its too late for them

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
During my 67 trips around the Sun I've learned that most people are stupid so I don't expect a huge uptick on the number of stackers until its too late for them

Agreed. When I talk to people about it, immediately there are either looks of confusion or eyerolls. Or better yet, some delusional people feel like the dollar will never go away and that I must be a conspiracy theorist. Some won't even consider having 10% of their savings in physical assets. Fools.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Was at physical therapy today, girl telling me she was wanting to buy some gold and silver, gave her some avenues to pursue
send her here.. we need more women :)

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
palladium seems to be the big loser, down 233 frn..........:Out:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My wifes friend out of the blue gave me 10k a few months back and asked me to buy her silver
10K would buy a lot of hookers and blow SF....just sayin :summer:

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
As the government fiat melts down in value...they're all excited about digital code scrip.

They won't realize the folly of that until WAY too late. Like the stupid woman in the book Lucifer's Hammer, who prepared for the comet strike by buying food.

Frozen food.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As the government fiat melts down in value...they're all excited about digital code scrip.

They won't realize the folly of that until WAY too late. Like the stupid woman in the book Lucifer's Hammer, who prepared for the comet strike by buying food.

Frozen food.

I was a butcher for 26 years before getting into IT. As such I can tell you that every single time there was a hurricane predicted the idiot shoppers would enter the store in droves and load up on the perishables like you read about! This was back before many people had backup generators so if (usually when) the power goes out so do their fridges/freezers. Their backup plan was to not open the fridge door and pray the power comes back within a day or so. Many times it took a lot longer for many areas to restore power.

Me and the other guys would stand there behind the case and snicker to each other as they walked by with their carts filled with milk, meats and ice cream.

People are stooooopid!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There It Is. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Perfect and correct.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Seems like the music has stopped.

Hysteria mounts. Right now it's all about their pee-pees; that's always Woketards' biggest concern. But soon there won't be Popeyes available, and then, no Hot Pockets.

While the power goes out. And NO GAS signs become ubiquitous.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
No more Hot Pockets??? That's the end of the world.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems like the music has stopped.

Hysteria mounts. Right now it's all about their pee-pees; that's always Woketards' biggest concern. But soon there won't be Popeyes available, and then, no Hot Pockets.

While the power goes out. And NO GAS signs become ubiquitous.
You'll know the music stopped when you start seeing FRNs blowing in the gutter

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score