• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Manic monday beatdown on metals

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The crooks must smash silver so they can exit some of their short positions.

Then, it will take months for silver spot price to creep back up to $28 or so, and they start shorting again.

Rinse and repeat. Bastards.
Dammit Wellsburg!

These "bastards" are WORKING FOR YOU!!

*IF* you are selling/buying all the time... trading like a maddened beaver...

Then first off, that is just asking for trubble. Why?

Because you are playing roulette on a table that is fucking wired and you do NOT know when they will throw a switch for Red or Black. Mebbe you can point to past "triumphs" when you guessed right. Mebbe not.

So don't do that. What you really should do is gather up all the shit fiat you can and -- thanks to the crooks -- get more PM's for way the hell under the REAL price. A gift of gold for YOU. For hollowed-out house-of-cards paper.

It is a fucking no-brainer. THEY are working for YOU. <-- For now. MOVE!!

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just another manic monday.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'll be buying the dip again

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to beat gold back below $1800 and silver back below $24...while inflation is the highest its been in 30 years. Bankster maggots never tire of rigging markets.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Trying to beat gold back below $1800 and silver back below $24...while inflation is the highest its been in 30 years. Bankster maggots never tire of rigging markets.
Don't scoff at a buying opportunity my friend. They're going to keep manipulating until that can't any more. At that point, when the music stops, the window of opportunity will slam shut like a hookers legs when your 30 minutes are up!:blond:

Buy now or cry later

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Unfortunately, premiums have not been beaten down along with spot today.;)
I don't expect the premiums to go down. I'm a bullion coin buyer so I buy at the lowest prices I can find although I won't buy some of the more obscure coins. I like global gov issue coins as they have more creds with people who would not be all that knowledgeable in bullion values vs just bars . If the deal today are Kruggies that's what I'll get. If the lowest price today is for Brits or Maples, that's what I'll get. I'm not in love with any of them. It's just about the gold

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
If the deal today are Kruggies that's what I'll get. If the lowest price today is for Brits or Maples, that's what I'll get. I'm not in love with any of them. It's just about the gold
YUP !!!! :2 thumbs up: :finished::finished::finished:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Don't scoff at a buying opportunity my friend. They're going to keep manipulating until that can't any more. At that point, when the music stops, the window of opportunity will slam shut like a hookers legs when your 30 minutes are up!:blond:

Buy now or cry later
The price of paper drops, the price of metal barely moves.

1637610462142.png

Still 40+% premiums for silver not even produced yet.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
SD has cheap kilo silver bars. Great deal with premiums < $2.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

View attachment 233636

Do you want an ounce of silver or a popular coin that has a much higher cost associated with it? Talk about both where it relates to 'spot price' seems like comparing apples and oranges IMHO.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's American goobermint issued silver. Not long ago the premiums were $2...now they're 5x that while the price of paper silver has barely moved. I personally prefer to stack Austrian Philharmonics around $28, but there's no excuse for these ridiculous premiums over the price of rigged ass paper fantasy silver.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When people refuse to pay the high premiums the vendors will come down. People are paying the premiums because they're "American goobermint issued silver" as they say.

I don't blame the merchants. They do this to make money! They charge what the market will bear. Blame those who are still buying ASE's at ridiculous prices. They're the people keeping the money flowing for the merchants.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
It's American goobermint issued silver. Not long ago the premiums were $2...now they're 5x that while the price of paper silver has barely moved. I personally prefer to stack Austrian Philharmonics around $28, but there's no excuse for these ridiculous premiums over the price of rigged ass paper fantasy silver.
I just picked up some silver Buffalo's at $3.50 over. :finished: :finished: :finished:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. ...and those premiums used to be $0.99 and quite often $0.49.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You all can thank me for this morning's dip after moving more paper into metals last night :rage 1

(I may buy more depending on how far it falls today)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 233636

I got a PROMO from SDBullion this weekend one offer was " ONE ASE at SPOT". Shipping and Handling was 9.99. So SDB curbed the bite via their S&H charges. IMO

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I got a PROMO from SDBullion this weekend one offer was " ONE ASE at SPOT". Shipping and Handling was 9.99. So SDB curbed the bite via their S&H charges. IMO
I got it too, I LOL'd

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You all can thank me for this morning's dip after moving more paper into metals last night :rage 1

(I may buy more depending on how far it falls today)
I was waiting till after you bought. I have learned. Eye balling platinum again.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Gasoline used to be $0.19
...and paper silver was $50 in 1980 & 2011. Premiums go up...paper silver goes down over time.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As I've said before, I'm not all that concerned about spot price or premiums. Of course I try save as much a possible but in the end, I firmly believe the metals will still retain value over time whereby the FRN's will eventually be worthless. The amount of the later I move to the former will determine how much wealth I was able to protect over the long term. The dollar is indeed on its last leags. Couple that with inflation and today's spot price + premiums will eventually be termed 'the good old days'!

My .02 only. You don't want to be taking financial advice from me unless it makes sense to you :fishing:

1637694736068.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
...and paper silver was $50 in 1980 & 2011. Premiums go up...paper silver goes down over time.
The Hunt bros. ran physical silver to $50 1979/1980. It was also physical silver in 2011. :gracious:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hunt bros. ROFL Propaganda.

Gold was at an all time high at the same time. Which brothers allegedly done that?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
One more price elasticity component is that dealers are now selling plain circulated random date Ike dollars for $1.79 ea.

I imagine high premiums on pre-1933 US gold and modern USGI bullion coins indicate a hot market.

What changed to cause the price spike? Everything is rigged.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
what do you guys think about palladium?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
what do you guys think about palladium?
I wouldn't trade anything valuable for it. If you have gold or silver then we would talk

But that's just me, I'm just an old fart with an opinion and set in his ways and beliefs. Palladium has never been 'a store of value' (i.e. money) and there's no reason to think it ever will be IMHO. Like everything else, it's only worth what people will pay for it. Most people don't even know what Palladium is, let alone what it costs today. Gold, silver and even platinum is quite different in that they're all well known and prized by most folks

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Palladium is a unique metal but I think it's almost all just industrial value. It's not very useful in jewelry as it is inferior to Platinum, unless significantly cheaper. I'm going to agree with Shootie on the monetary value as very little.

But on the upside because of that I think they won't put much money into controlling the price.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Palladium is very richly valued relative to other metals traditionally stacked as bullion. The price bounced off $3k an ounce and has been pulling back since. Palladium at 3:1 vs platinum is a historical anomaly...now that ratio has pulled back to 2:1, but it's still anomalous as historically an ounce of platinum has been roughly twice as costly as palladium.

Platinum and silver remain the priority metals to stack imo.

1637765673115.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The one thing I Would watch for on Palladium, is if we get a Fuel Cell craze like we've seen with EV's. If that happens you could see a real boost for Palladium as it could be very useful in a hydrogen economy. There are also some interesting energy possibilities on it's own as there was a science craze a while ago where people thought they had created cold fusion using Palladium. Not quite but there are still some interesting things happening.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It is reported that there is a current surplus in platinum, but inventories could run down in 2022.

I love platinum. If you can buy gov't issued 1oz coins at $1050 or get 1/10ths for less than your first born buy them.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
what's going on with palladium?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
what's going on with palladium?
It's coming back to Earth. It was tremendously over valued as bullion and now that real pressures in the markets are becoming more evident bullion investors are getting out of the designer metals and getting into the safe haven of real and traditional money.

Just my .02. :)

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wheres the dam friday silver sales ???????

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score