• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Manic monday beatdown on metals

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
$23.95....Come on people....who's the non believer holding up the bounce?

Southfork gonna burn that cake if it's much longer.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Castro's kid is afraid

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Tuesday beatdown...
Dow futures up over 350 pts. All is well, for now.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Fake PPI data to be released at 8:30am EST. Expectation is for an increase of "only" 0.5% for January, which would indicate an annual rate of 9.1% YoY.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Big beatdown. There's really no end in sight for the manipulation of metals. I'm going to buy more today

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Just did that myself...more later if the LCS has any.

Producer Price Index expected increase = 0.5%

Producer Price Index actual increase = 1.0%

These slimebags couldn't predict inflation accurately if their lives depended upon it. Even their artificially low rigged numbers aren't hiding the magnitude of the problem.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Think the Russia thing gives the FED some leeway to raise the Fed Funds rate today... But I don't even know if they are actually meeting to do something or not. They certainly are behind the curve and are stuck between the rock and hard place. Ha ha.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just did that myself...more later if the LCS has any.

Producer Price Index expected increase = 0.5%

Producer Price Index actual increase = 1.0%

These slimebags couldn't predict inflation accurately if their lives depended upon it. Even their artificially low rigged numbers aren't hiding the magnitude of the problem.

You're not giving them enough credit. They're not predicting inflation, their controlling the statistics to manipulate the appearance of low inflation.

That must not be too easy with all the eyes watching them. They get away with it for the same reason the 2020 election result is still in force....people are stupid and will believe anything the man on TV tells them. As long as that's true nothing will change

My .02

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's TUESDAY you sons of bitches.... Come on man. Although the 3 puts I bought yesterday will help.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Their narrative of low inflation is completely shattered even with all the manipulation. They even revised December's PPI up 0.1% so that even with this massive 100% underestimate of PPI growth, they can now claim it didn't rise from December to January.

None of this, of course, changes the fact that PPI is a leading indicator and means that consumer prices 3 months hence will be much higher than now as those input costs are passed onto consumers.

If I were a conspiracy theorist(and proudly), I would say that the emergency meeting AND the idiotic excuse for knocking down the metals(Russian troop movements), was all an excuse to lower metals ahead of this HORRENDOUS inflation number. Now the fed crooks will say "look how serious we are about fighting inflation! ...we even had an emergency meeting in which we jacked one another off!".

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know, what's a bigger problem for these bastards? I think Interest Rates are king and even PM's are secondary problems. They need cover to raise rates.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
...and they need less debt to raise rates enough to affect price inflation and that's not going to happen. Instead they'll trigger a recession to slow price inflation. You're kidding yourself if you think rates on the benchmark 10y can be > 3 - 3.5% without blowing things to hell, yet they need rates to be 10%+ to arrest price inflation.

The yield on sovereign debt needs to be above the rate of inflation to entice buyers. They're lower than negative five just now. You're right, it's about yields, not metals, but metals guarantee a yield of zero, and bonds guarantee a real yield that's negative. The only things the fed can do to address this cause damage elsewhere...like equities or forex.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Big beatdown. There's really no end in sight for the manipulation of metals. I'm going to buy more today
Just cant bring myself to pay 3 over for plain silver, although i do confess to buying rolls of 2021 type one and 2 and i got 2 rolls this year. but plain 999 max 2 over for me. let me know if you find some 2 over, maybe i can find some kilos bars

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That's wrong thinking imo, but you're welcome to it. Merely beating down the paper price of silver = higher premiums. Does anyone here really think an ounce of silver should cost 15% LESS than it did one year ago? ...with rising demand, falling supply, and 15% price inflation?

A year ago at this time a one ounce sovereign silver coin in your hand was roughly 32 bux...and now it's 28 bux. So what changed? ...right, the paper price of silver fell from a high of 30 bux to a low of 21.50 so that premiums could stay pretty much flat during that time. You're merely responding to fake paper pricing mechanisms. Yes gold premiums appear more attractive...just as they did one year ago, yet an ounce of gold one year ago cost nearly the exact price it does now...because paper gold hasn't been pushed down as far as paper silver. Meanwhile an ounce of silver in your hand is actually cheaper...and for no good reason that I can see.

Silver's price is more volatile than gold because bankster criminals use their paper "futures" pricing scam to make it that way.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's wrong thinking imo, but you're welcome to it. Merely beating down the paper price of silver = higher premiums. Does anyone here really think an ounce of silver should cost 15% LESS than it did one year ago? ...with rising demand, falling supply, and 15% price inflation?

A year ago at this time a one ounce sovereign silver coin in your hand was roughly 32 bux...and now it's 28 bux. So what changed? ...right, the paper price of silver fell from a high of 30 bux to a low of 21.50 so that premiums could stay pretty much flat during that time. You're merely responding to fake paper pricing mechanisms.

It's a convincing game and Most people can't get over the idea. It has been Very effective which is why Mark Dice can't even give away metal worth thousands to the average idiot. They only see the fake numbers and don't put any thought to it.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I want to see this cake mix box.
Something went Awry....
Gluten free?

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's a convincing game and Most people can't get over the idea. It has been Very effective which is why Mark Dice can't even give away metal worth thousands to the average idiot. They only see the fake numbers and don't put any thought to it.
...and normal/recency bias lasts right up to the point that it does not. People with 60/40 equity/bond allocation are getting hammered on the bond side...that's not going to change anytime soon. Worse, they won't necessarily even notice if they can't do simple maths and calculate just how horrible real returns are on those bonds...while the face value craters.

Barrettone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

A year ago at this time a one ounce sovereign silver coin in your hand was roughly 32 bux...and now it's 28 bux. So what changed? ...right, the paper price of silver fell from a high of 30 bux to a low of 21.50 so that premiums could stay pretty much flat during that time. You're merely responding to fake paper pricing mechanisms. Yes gold premiums appear more attractive...just as they did one year ago, yet an ounce of gold one year ago cost nearly the exact price it does now...because paper gold hasn't been pushed down as far as paper silver. Meanwhile an ounce of silver in your hand is actually cheaper...and for no good reason that I can see.

Silver's price is more volatile than gold because bankster criminals use their paper "futures" pricing scam to make it that way.

My bullion guy has sold me 100 SAE's at $6.50 over spot when it was $22.50. That's $29/SAE. The ONLY reason I did it is because I sold him an SAE the week prior as a test. He offered $3 over spot. That tells me I'm REALLY only paying $3.50 over spot for SAEs from him. Not as good as the $3 over I used to pay, but not terrible. You have to take into account what the buyback price is to figure out your true spread and I don't think people are doing that!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You have to take into account what the buyback price is to figure out your true spread and I don't think people are doing that!
That's exactly why I've been stacking sovereign 1oz coins and 90% since this whole mess began in March of 2020. The premiums attached to sovereign coins and Constitutional silver are less elastic than on generic rounds/bars and the delta between the premiums has contracted considerably.

1644944791168.png

Ignoring the obvious outlier...the US mint, it's clear that premium differences between the various forms of stackable silver have compressed since the start of the plandemic. The chart does not include reasonable mints like South Africa, the Royal mint, or Austria, but it illustrates the point none the less. Generic silver is roughly $1 < sovereign 1 ounce coins from these mints and the buy back prices are generally > $1 higher.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
...and they need less debt to raise rates enough to affect price inflation and that's not going to happen. Instead they'll trigger a recession to slow price inflation. You're kidding yourself if you think rates on the benchmark 10y can be > 3 - 3.5% without blowing things to hell, yet they need rates to be 10%+ to arrest price inflation.

The yield on sovereign debt needs to be above the rate of inflation to entice buyers. They're lower than negative five just now. You're right, it's about yields, not metals, but metals guarantee a yield of zero, and bonds guarantee a real yield that's negative. The only things the fed can do to address this cause damage elsewhere...like equities or forex.
Bonds also have the risk of not being paid in full too regardless of interest rates. No counter-party risk with physical PM's. No future obligation to be met, it exists in it's present form.

Debt is a claim on work in the future, PM's are a claim on work already accomplished. Well at least that's how I perceive them.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Someones burning the oven on gold, have to turn it down need slv to stay above before gold hits 1900

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
SLV? People invest in that scam? lol

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What's pushing AU this morning?

Who died?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Allegedly gold is up because NATO claims Putin is lying about troop movements. IOW, Xiden's arms deal that's intended to distract you from the real problem...that being that the dollar is DYING before our eyes. Watch platinum and palladium to see how this thing is really going. Russia supplies huge amounts of both...particularly palladium.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ahh, so some of the reason is fake....
Allegedly gold is up because NATO claims Putin is lying about troop movements.
...and some is real
that being that the dollar is DYING before our eyes.
got it, thanks! I'm still on my first cup of coffee and still shaking off the brain fog :2 thumbs up:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Some ones covering some shorts perhaps

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Allegedly gold is up because NATO claims Putin is lying about troop movements. IOW, Xiden's arms deal that's intended to distract you from the real problem...that being that the dollar is DYING before our eyes. Watch platinum and palladium to see how this thing is really going. Russia supplies huge amounts of both...particularly palladium.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Pay no attention to the screaming producer price index reading, the falling home starts, or the increase in jobless claims!

Putin doesn't want Ukraine joining NATO?!? ZOMG! That's all I care about!

You couldn't make this shit up. Anything to distract the masses from what's really destroying them.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
BAKE THE CAKE 1900 GOLD , YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Dam wish I had some , just these dam filings and the wifes plated earrings,

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not in average prices no. The spike to 850 gold and 50 dollar silver was short lived in 1980. Thing is, massive interest rates were required to entice people away from gold and silver, and that's not going to happen now.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not in average prices no. The spike to 850 gold and 50 dollar silver was short lived in 1980. Thing is, massive interest rates were required to entice people away from gold and silver, and that's not going to happen now.
this time IS different...i knew it

:2 thumbs up:

the other week i ordered a bit more, just in case and it all arrived yesterday, all the same and I got them with a 'deal price', 'their choice'

such a nice surprise as they have good taste:
1645129463121.png

i'm smelling a premium right out of the box

:green tea:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I like to see the fed raise fed funds to 20% to arrest inflation. ROFLMAO

"welp, we stopped price inflation, while turning the entire world economy into a smoldering crater".

1645131449942.png