• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

MAP of the Most and Least Racist Countries – Notice Anything STRANGE?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
But... the democrats made a cottage industry based on race...

MAP of the Most and Least Racist Countries – Notice Anything STRANGE?
July 8, 2017 By Brian Thomas

Max Fisher at The Washington Post used information collected from a World Values Survey to compose a map which demonstrates which countries are the most and least racially tolerant.

On Fisher’s map, people polled in the bluer countries generally said they would be willing to be neighbors with someone of another race, while those from the redder countries were more likely to say they would not.

Fisher noted, “If we treat this data as indicative of racial tolerance, then we might conclude that people in the bluer countries are the least likely to express racist attitudes, while the people in red countries are the most likely.”

The map provides an easy way to compare and contrast the racial tolerance of nations.

What follows is Fisher’s conclusions from The Washington Post:

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Interesting. Too bad it's from the Washington Post. I think you can judge it by looking at a country's Olympic Team.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why are all the Muslim countries red? When Muslims go to other countries, they're the first to speak up for minority Rights yet do not deliver that to others in their own nations? There should be a word to describe that type of attitude.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why are all the Muslim countries red? When Muslims go to other countries, they're the first to speak up for minority Rights yet do not deliver that to others in their own nations? There should be a word to describe that type of attitude.
Hypocrite!

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++
There's that horrible racist Western Civilization again. :winks2:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I guess racism doesn't exist in America anymore, yay!

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I give this (and pretty much anything I read today on the interfib) about as much credence as the polls predicting that Hillary had a 96% chance of winning.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
total bullshit. anyone who believes they can gauge this on a worldly basis is either a moron or trying to sell you something...

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I guess racism doesn't exist in America anymore, yay!
Nowhere near what it was like when I was coming up.

Unless you are Obama and push a racist agenda, then yeah, there's racism all over the place.

But seriously, it's nothing like when I was in high school... and it's nothing like when my dad was young. The stories he told....