• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Maricopa Audit Big News

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

This ain't the whole article, but it oughta get ya going... ;) Start from the beginning on the link. But if not, here's the middle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reality is we're too far into these audits for anyone to sweep it under the rug. Fake news can cry "conspiracy theory" all they want, but the facts are the facts, and this train has left the station.

Maricopa County is outright refusing to hand over the routers used the night of the election coup. Routers have all kinds of juicy data that provides great forensic detail of what was happening at the time, where packets were going, what devices were sending out ARP requests, when were configuration changes made, and on and on.

What types of goodies are we expecting to find in Maricopa? Let's look to Michigan for a preview:

Kanekoa The Great

(Side note: KanekoaTheGreat is an excellent follow for the audit happenings).

One fact I've learned over the years is the tech people involved in any Marxist-organized crimes are not very bright. They're the equivalent of a hit man hired to stab someone to death, but they dropped the knife on the body with their fingerprints, and when they ran away, they left a trail of blood-stained shoe prints leading to their front door.

Once you understand these communist organizers don't hire the best, but hire by race, connections, nepotism, or they have a degree with a PhD in hating Trump, or any qualification besides actual skill and talent, you begin to understand why we're winning and penetrating enemy territory daily.

These untalented losers have no ethics and have no problem breaking the law for the communist revolution. For a famous case study, research how laughably easy it was to prove Hussein's birth documents were forgeries. The best of the best of document experts said it was the worst they've ever seen. This is the type of incompetence involved with the election coup, a far more complex cyber-crime.

High-end, in demand tech people have good ethics, for the most part. It's harder to find someone really, really good at their craft where they make a living by being right, competent, and dependable, yet willing to break the law. Even fewer are willing to lie to investigators or commit perjury.

These low quality clowns who possess somewhat better-than-average technical competence are not very good at covering their tracks, especially when the pressure is on from the deep-state to execute the most complex crime in history with no time to prepare or clean up.

This is why they're not turning over the equipment. They know the routers are stocked to the brim with evidence, and each device is another nail in the coffin of The Big Lie, putting President Trump one step closer to publicly re-taking the oath.

There's no other remedy to the stolen election other than President Trump starting his second term. If it seems far fetched to you, why? What is so unreasonable about awarding the presidency to the person who not only won it, but won it bigly?

Back to Maricopa, the county Board of Supervisors found themselves in a real pickle. The Arizona Senate called an emergency session and told them action will be taken if they don't turn over the equipment and admin passwords to the auditors.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to those who think it is over, or never though it was real in the first place...

IT AINT OVER, IS IT!! Are people being shown? Are the moves being made highly visible and NCSWIC?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Do you know why I think this is just more delay, deflect and stall tactics and nothing will come out of this? Because it's still just talk. Where's the military with all this power who's supposedly in control now seizing the machines and routers? What's the purpose of all this drama when the truth is supposedly in those machines? How many times have we thought we were on the precipice of change and got NOTHING?

I'm not saying your wrong nor am I rooting for anything other than redemption and eventual justice but I'll wait until actions replace words of drama before I take any of this seriously! I've had a snoot full of drama my friend. Until then I'll keep reading your informative and positive posts just in case results finally start to manifest themselves and we'll need to go back for reference!

Maricopa County is outright refusing to hand over the routers used the night of the election coup. Routers have all kinds of juicy data that provides great forensic detail of what was happening at the time, where packets were going, what devices were sending out ARP requests, when were configuration changes made, and on and on.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
(*snork*) I'm gainin' on ya bro. I just posted a blowaway that will make you lose sleep wondering how yer Unca Walt could possibly be wrong.

It shows Kamala walking up stairs to Air Force None (eg: Green Screen) and also a video of her walking up those exact stairs in the exact same place where there is now a roaring Air Force Nah.

Tell us all how the military is not in charge.

Tell ME how these giveaway pictures keep coming: The glaring one above! The hand-through-the-mike, the wave from the steps of his plane to an empty airplane patch, the wave goodbye from the Easter White House to a crowd of nofuckinbody, the pan shot showing Xiden in the Oval Office with a parking lot outside, the shot of the Oval Office with Xiden sitting at a Hollywood replica.

Aw, hell... I have more; you have more. If you could 'splain, Lucy, just three of that list... I will give you a grade of "present". If you cannot explain even ONE (and you cannot) then you are at odds with YOU. <-- nem. con.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite brother...

Tell ME how these giveaway pictures keep coming: The glaring one above! The hand-through-the-mike, the wave from the steps of his plane to an empty airplane patch, the wave goodbye from the Easter White House to a crowd of nofuckinbody, the pan shot showing Xiden in the Oval Office with a parking lot outside, the shot of the Oval Office with Xiden sitting at a Hollywood replica.
How does this translate into the military being in charge? It does suggest something is seriously amiss in the government, which is itself illegitimate, but remember these leftists have all the power of Hollywood fakery at their disposal. The same people in the cabal who own the media also own Hollywood. While I agree that something is fucked up in government, I'm not sure that leads me to totally believe the military is 'in charge' as we have been 'told' by a person or persons who go by the name consisting of a single letter in the alphabet!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite brother...

How does this translate into the military being in charge? It does suggest something is seriously amiss in the government, which is itself illegitimate, but remember these leftists have all the power of Hollywood fakery at their disposal. The same people in the cabal who own the media also own Hollywood. While I agree that something is fucked up in government, I'm not sure that leads me to totally believe the military is 'in charge' as we have been 'told' by a person or persons who go by the name consisting of a single letter in the alphabet!
Thisaway: See them dudes in UNIFORM? We both know what that means. They are military. I will posit that as a given, because if they were fake, there'd be no question then at all, right?

You have the MILITARY setting up a stairway to Air Farce Two. <-- Check your AFSC/MOS -- you will find your superior ossifer has given you orders to carry out a MILITARY OPERATION. You follow your legally given orders.

So with MILITARY assistance in several places, fake-but-obvious gaffes get exposed.

It is impossible to explain Xiden at work in the Oval Office with a parking lot in back, and stage front in front of the lights and cameras. That is all they have.

If I am wrong -- tell me about the stage set. I will spot you a free parking lot right outside the Oval Office window.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I WANT to believe Unca...
If I am wrong -- tell me about the stage set. I will spot you a free parking lot right outside the Oval Office window.

But I think you have fallen for a ruse; a trap to throw people off the scent and perpetuate the "conspiracy theorist" label.

I am referring to the AF none and the WH, of course.

I FIRMLY believe that the election was egregiously rigged.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We all know the election was egregiously rigged, that's pretty much fact except to the insane.

What we don't know is whether or not people are actually trying to expose and fix the issue.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
someone in DC continues to spend my money.......

That's Very Real...

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
It's my understanding they are hand counting and verifying the paper ballots......if and when thier hand count doesn't match up with the machine total.....then the machines become important.....time will tell hopefully.......but how easy would it be to just buy off the auditing firm either way

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Thisaway: See them dudes in UNIFORM? We both know what that means. They are military. I will posit that as a given, because if they were fake, there'd be no question then at all, right?

You have the MILITARY setting up a stairway to Air Farce Two. <-- Check your AFSC/MOS -- you will find your superior ossifer has given you orders to carry out a MILITARY OPERATION. You follow your legally given orders.

So with MILITARY assistance in several places, fake-but-obvious gaffes get exposed.

It is impossible to explain Xiden at work in the Oval Office with a parking lot in back, and stage front in front of the lights and cameras. That is all they have.

Why would the military salute a fake Commander in Chief? They do it all the time now. I submit that those people in uniform saluting a pedophile and a criminal are NOT military. The military would not, under ANY circumstances, salute such a person! They're fake like everything else in this government now.

Something is definitely up regarding this Biden clown show but I'm not convinced the military is 'in charge' because I've seen no hard evidence....just a lot of theories and circumstantial evidence which doesn't really prove anything

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It's my understanding they are hand counting and verifying the paper ballots......if and when thier hand count doesn't match up with the machine total.....then the machines become important.....time will tell hopefully.......but how easy would it be to just buy off the auditing firm either way
The machines will finally be turned over but, unfortunately, the real incriminating stuff will of already been wiped clean (too bad...better luck next time). I've seen this movie many times during the past few decades and know how it ends because they've ALL ended the same way....a day late and a penny short!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Back to Maricopa, the county Board of Supervisors found themselves in a real pickle. The Arizona Senate called an emergency session and told them action will be taken if they don't turn over the equipment and admin passwords to the auditors.
They shouldn't tell them anything. Just do it. Let them go to court to stop them from taking the equipment. Meanwhile, they have it all.
I bet the passwords can be hacked. I bet they already have them. It's the principle of the matter. Submit, play along, or else.
someone in DC continues to spend my money.......

That's Very Real...
Fiat is never real money. It's not 'your money'. That's the myth they've been telling us for over 100 years. FRN's are shares in the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve.

Plan accordingly.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why would the military salute a fake Commander in Chief? They do it all the time now. I submit that those people in uniform saluting a pedophile and a criminal are NOT military. The military would not, under ANY circumstances, salute such a person! They're fake like everything else in this government now.

Something is definitely up regarding this Biden clown show but I'm not convinced the military is 'in charge' because I've seen no hard evidence....just a lot of theories and circumstantial evidence which doesn't really prove anything
Where in the world did you get the idea that a MILITARY operation would not be capable of having GI's fake-salute a known criminal while engaging in a MILITARY operation to out hundreds of treasonous actors??? Where do you get it from?

What ever gave you the idea that was a deal-breaker? Ain't.

Mebbe we should never have transmitted fake codes during WWII. They would be fakeouts to the enemy -- apparently not permitted in your army.
The machines will finally be turned over but, unfortunately, the real incriminating stuff will of already been wiped clean (too bad...better luck next time). I've seen this movie many times during the past few decades and know how it ends because they've ALL ended the same way....a day late and a penny short!
NO! The real incriminating stuff is still RIGHT THE FUCK THERE. Secret, ILLEGAL modems in the hardware. Backdoors in the hardware. Loaded illegal apps/programs in the software. Access to the Internet. Access by DOMINION to EVERY vote. Access by foreign countries PROVEN and DOCUMENTED. A whole control center in the CCP outed and nailed as being hooked up to the voting machines. WTF do you want?

Stop trying to find a way to not understand. Take the damned time and address the "hand through the microphone".

Specifically address one way or the other, but do NOT continue to ignore the Hollywood stage setup for Xiden.

No more trying to find a run in your stocking. Find the answer as to WHY GI's would be practicing with the whore in the afternoon, then standing in EXACTLY the same place later that night for the video. (Which got pulled!!)

But not before the phony still shot was taken. Explain that Green Screen. If you cannot, I will. It is theater. It is a military operation. There are military operatives taking pictures purposely fucking up the supposed,"legitimacy" of the Xiden/Ho "Presidency".

Is that so difficult to comprehend after all the other things you just lumped into "it's not specific enough" and thought no further about them as being fucking impossible to be straight-arrow (waving goodbye to a crowd of nobody), sitting in the oval office which has become a fucking MOVIE SET...

Just work through each one of the things I have listed. Every one of them. Since there is no other rational answer possible other than it is a military operation leaves you with Occam's Razor, donnit.

Several of the fucked-up and sneakily outed things by somebody [military] could ONLY have been accomplished with the military.

So... is it fake military therefore fake Xiden presidency since the real military does not recognize him as President?

OR

Is it real military causing/allowing/engineering/guaranteeing the exposure of the faking (Green Screen cheat outed, Easter nobody there, Hollywood Oval Office, etc.) because it is a military operation to expose the fake?

Take your choice. So far, you have thoughtlessly denied that GI's on an operation can salute an imposter. You realize that is not so at all.

Your choice: Xiden is fake, since those are fake GI's. Or. Xiden is fake, since those are real Gi's.

Make your choice, sojer. And pick up your weapon and get back in line.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Where in the world did you get the idea that a MILITARY operation would not be capable of having GI's fake-salute a known criminal while engaging in a MILITARY operation to out hundreds of treasonous actors??? Where do you get it from?

What ever gave you the idea that was a deal-breaker? Ain't.

Mebbe we should never have transmitted fake codes during WWII. They would be fakeouts to the enemy -- apparently not permitted in your army.

NO! The real incriminating stuff is still RIGHT THE FUCK THERE. Secret, ILLEGAL modems in the hardware. Backdoors in the hardware. Loaded illegal apps/programs in the software. Access to the Internet. Access by DOMINION to EVERY vote. Access by foreign countries PROVEN and DOCUMENTED. A whole control center in the CCP outed and nailed as being hooked up to the voting machines. WTF do you want?

Stop trying to find a way to not understand. Take the damned time and address the "hand through the microphone".

Specifically address one way or the other, but do NOT continue to ignore the Hollywood stage setup for Xiden.

No more trying to find a run in your stocking. Find the answer as to WHY GI's would be practicing with the whore in the afternoon, then standing in EXACTLY the same place later that night for the video. (Which got pulled!!)

But not before the phony still shot was taken. Explain that Green Screen. If you cannot, I will. It is theater. It is a military operation. There are military operatives taking pictures purposely fucking up the supposed,"legitimacy" of the Xiden/Ho "Presidency".

Is that so difficult to comprehend after all the other things you just lumped into "it's not specific enough" and thought no further about them as being fucking impossible to be straight-arrow (waving goodbye to a crowd of nobody), sitting in the oval office which has become a fucking MOVIE SET...

Just work through each one of the things I have listed. Every one of them. Since there is no other rational answer possible other than it is a military operation leaves you with Occam's Razor, donnit.

Several of the fucked-up and sneakily outed things by somebody [military] could ONLY have been accomplished with the military.

So... is it fake military therefore fake Xiden presidency since the real military does not recognize him as President?

OR

Is it real military causing/allowing/guaranteeing the exposure of the faking (Green Screen, Easter nobody there, Hollywood Oval Office, etc.) because it is a military operation to expose the fake?

Take your choice. So far, you have thoughtlessly denied that GI's on an operation can salute an imposter. You realize that is not so at all.

Your choice: Xiden is fake, since those are fake GI's. Or. Xiden is fake, since those are real Gi's.
Make your choice, sojer. And pick up your weapon and get back in line.

Oh well, as long as you put it that way....
Seriously, I have no idea man...I'm just trying to get through the days one at a time now!

My best friend was named Walter. I lost him to cancer several years ago. I hope someday to meet you face to face Walt. You remind me a lot of my friend...relentlessly positive and a great sounding board to bounce my ideas and belief off of!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
There are millions of REAL patriots here in California (ethereally residing within the State of Jefferson).

Your Gal Pal NANCY from the Block. :rotf:

When my time here is done, I intend to head east.

The 4 corners of the mid-west look good to me, especially the area of NE OK.

In which of the free united states do you reside?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
There are millions of REAL patriots here in California (ethereally residing within the State of Jefferson).

When my time here is done, I intend to head east.

The 4 corners of the mid-west look good to me, especially the area of NE OK.

In which of the free united states do you reside?

not far from that NE OK.......SW MO

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's a mess and we know they lied and cheated. Trump should not have left office. If a civil war had to start right there and then it would be better then what we will face in the next 8 years.

The ONLY way out now is a 25 million citizen march to the capital to demand the President, congress, Senate, all the judges and even all the top Generals leave office and we hold new elections. If 25 does not move them another 25 million need to stand ready to go and join the citizens surrounding the capital making these demands. They can go in peace or they can kill some of them triggering a blood bath of Federal officians and elected traitors. Baring that get ready to lose your car, job, pets, your life and live in Government dorms near the place you are assinged to work. If you are even allowed a breathing license.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fiat is never real money. It's not 'your money'. That's the myth they've been telling us for over 100 years. FRN's are shares in the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve.
LOL, sounding like a little girl here, splitting atoms and the last of the pretend tea

don't tell me what i've worked for and sent in to be spent isn't money.......that's my sweat brother,

all trying to make me think i've not been paying my fair share for something i've not wanted...that's not right playing semantics with my sweat

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
yet she never comes to personally visit with me

I wonder why?
IDK, You look like the kinda guy she'd gravitates too. Jus' Sayin'

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I must have missed it; where exactly is the "big news?" All I saw was hopes, dreams, and speculation.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'll be convinced this isn't just another political sideshow when bug names are being marched off to prison. I know its a lot to ask and all but the proof is in the pudding, not in the bullshit.

It seems we're on the precipice of something....I hope it's not another precipice!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rats jumping ship.

Posted on: September 10, 2021

Statement from County Attorney Allister Adel​

County Attorney Allister Adel

September 10, 2021 (Phoenix, AZ) – “After a very difficult year for me medically, professionally and personally, I have made the decision to seek treatment for anxiety and to address unhealthy coping behaviors including an eating disorder and alcohol use. This is a very difficult announcement because I, like many others, have tried to address these issues on my own.
However, I know that if I am to be successful in my recovery, I must be honest and hold myself accountable. I have a challenging journey ahead to do better and be better for my friends, family, staff, this community and ultimately myself. I hope that you will find it in your hearts to give me the opportunity.
None of us are born perfect and life comes with unexpected challenges. We all have obstacles we face in life and this is what makes us human. I admit that I am far from perfect. For most, this is a private journey but as an elected official I know I am held to a different standard. At this time, I ask for patience as I seek to better myself for my family, my friends and our community.
I am in daily contact with my leadership team while seeking treatment to ensure the important business of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office continues. I am committed to rising to meet this challenge and I thank you for allowing me the grace to do so.”
###

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...cle for Maricopa County Attorney's Office, AZ

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Rats jumping ship.

Posted on: September 10, 2021

Statement from County Attorney Allister Adel​

County Attorney Allister Adel

September 10, 2021 (Phoenix, AZ) – “After a very difficult year for me medically, professionally and personally, I have made the decision to seek treatment for anxiety and to address unhealthy coping behaviors including an eating disorder and alcohol use. This is a very difficult announcement because I, like many others, have tried to address these issues on my own.
However, I know that if I am to be successful in my recovery, I must be honest and hold myself accountable. I have a challenging journey ahead to do better and be better for my friends, family, staff, this community and ultimately myself. I hope that you will find it in your hearts to give me the opportunity.
None of us are born perfect and life comes with unexpected challenges. We all have obstacles we face in life and this is what makes us human. I admit that I am far from perfect. For most, this is a private journey but as an elected official I know I am held to a different standard. At this time, I ask for patience as I seek to better myself for my family, my friends and our community.
I am in daily contact with my leadership team while seeking treatment to ensure the important business of the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office continues. I am committed to rising to meet this challenge and I thank you for allowing me the grace to do so.”
###

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=853&t=Check out this news article for Maricopa County Attorney's Office, AZ
Good! Don't go too far, we might have some business to attend to with you again later on!

swinging noose.gif

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
“After a very difficult year for me medically, professionally and personally, I have made the decision to seek treatment for anxiety and to address unhealthy coping behaviors including an eating disorder and alcohol use. This is a very difficult announcement because I, like many others, have tried to address these issues on my own.
Why don't I have unhealthy coping behaviors...?

Why is food and booze the 'go to' solution?

Guilty conscious?

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good! Don't go too far, we might have some business to attend to with you again later on!

View attachment 224847
Since she's from Arizona I hope she gets to stroll through an acre of mature cholla before mounting the gallows so she'll have AZ etched into brain....heart, arms, face, abdomen, ass, legs, feet...just as a small token of all she so richly deserves before she's checked out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Since she's from Arizona I hope she gets to stroll through an acre of mature cholla before mounting the gallows so she'll have AZ etched into brain....heart, arms, face, abdomen, ass, legs, feet...just as a small token of all she so richly deserves before she's checked out.
Buck naked of course!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Watchingtown is a RICO entity with no legal standing and I am treating it AND IT'S AGENTS as such

Nobody died at Watergate

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
After a very difficult year for me medically, professionally and personally, I have made the decision to seek treatment for anxiety and to address unhealthy coping behaviors including an eating disorder and alcohol use.

I see,
and this 2 bit twit is the county attorney?

when the going gets tough, just collapse in a heap and everyone will praise you for it

it is the modern way

I eat too much
I have a problem with alcohol
I was molested as a child
My parents were mean to me
My sister hates me

good grief they have used it so much it is nauseating at this point,

my response is simple,

bitch, pack up your things and get out of the peoples office for good

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Spiro Agnew failed to report 1500 ski. He is sitting in the here after wondering why he didn't just kill a bunch of people

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Spiro Agnew failed to report 1500 ski. He is sitting in the here after wondering why he didn't just kill a bunch of people
Spiro died about 5 years ago. I seriously doubt he is sitting anywhere.