• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Marjorie Taylor Green

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A woman making him look like the ds bitch he really is.

Here’s the number: 202-224-5972 — “Call Senator Graham and tell him to stop helping Joe Biden destroy your freedoms, take away your guns rights, and burn this country down.”

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If it is anything like Decepti-Con Mitch McConnell you get a recorded message and no opportunity to say anything at all. They don't want your input.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If it is anything like Decepti-Con Mitch McConnell you get a recorded message and no opportunity to say anything at all. They don't want your input.
Well said! I think its cute that anyone thinks 'calling your congressman' will resolve ANYTHING! They don't care about you and I, they are in DC to enrich themselves. Their only interest is to gain more power and build their own wealth!

She says some great things but...
It's a big club, and you and I aren't in THE BIG CLUB! She is!!!

Just sayin!

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
(they) hate her as much as (they) hate musk, maybe more

she's the best of the bunch - so far

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
she's the best of the bunch in the compost pile of DC - so far
FIFY

Like every compost pile, DC stinks of rot and decay

I'm sorry, I cant bring myself to trust a single politician at any level in government. The system has been compromised and undermined at all levels. One needs to be blind or obtuse not to see it, or want to see it.

Last edited:

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FIFY

Like every compost pile, DC stinks of rot and decay

I'm sorry, I cant bring myself to trust a single politician at any level in government. The system has been compromised and undermined at all levels. One needs to be blind or obtuse not to see it, or want to see it.
man, that Q stuff rocked your world. same thing happened to me when i figured out 9-11

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
man, that Q stuff rocked your world. same thing happened to me when i figured out 9-11
I've hated politicians all my life. The difference now is they no longer hide their tyranny and treason and it's obvious where their loyalty lies (hint: not with the people who supposedly elected them)

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
yep , call any of these public servants and let them know how you feel

and also try voting

yeah that’s the ticket

0D062688-3335-41DD-AEAF-6184B8D80B3F.jpeg
1E4B6916-B33D-4614-8A2E-804BB87FE595.jpeg
410A523C-D2FC-4944-85FF-6FD2EBD69A34.jpeg

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A woman making him look like the ds bitch he really is.

Here’s the number: 202-224-5972 — “Call Senator Graham and tell him to stop helping Joe Biden destroy your freedoms, take away your guns rights, and burn this country down.”

I called and left him a message. I wonder how many messages he has received...

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well said! I think its cute that anyone thinks 'calling your congressman' will resolve ANYTHING! They don't care about you and I, they are in DC to enrich themselves. Their only interest is to gain more power and build their own wealth!
Actually - this does work to some degree. If enough people call. The Jewish/Israel lobby has perfected the technique of making vast amounts of noise and it is effective. Sure there are other techniques not open to us which are also effective - but we shouldn't underestimate the power of loudly voicing our displeasure.

She says some great things but...
It's a big club, and you and I aren't in THE BIG CLUB! She is!!!

Just sayin!
I'm not sure she's in the club either.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Actually - this does work to some degree. If enough people call. The Jewish/Israel lobby has perfected the technique of making vast amounts of noise and it is effective. Sure there are other techniques not open to us which are also effective - but we shouldn't underestimate the power of loudly voicing our displeasure.

I'm not sure she's in the club either.
i go by how they are treated by (them). (they) are doing everything they can to remove/replace her

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I cant bring myself to trust a single politician at any level in government.
Trey Gowdy talked a lot. Never saw any action because of it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well I called the number. Did not go as planned. I lost it and got pissed on the recoring and told the Senator I will not comply and will stand uo for my rights and my property and called him a fuck face. Totally un scriped but it just cam out.

Fatboy

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
MTG, outspoken against the war in Ukraine as well as she loads up on war stocks. She's pandering to her base while making money on insider trading like all of them.
Do you have links to a source on this? Obviously disappointing if true, but no real surprise I suppose :-(.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
(they) hate her as much as (they) hate musk, maybe more

she's the best of the bunch - so far
They hate her badly....when I have listened to interviews with her, she comes off as very rational and Constitutionally minded. Which makes me realize why they hate her so badly.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well I called the number. Did not go as planned. I lost it and got pissed on the recoring and told the Senator I will not comply and will stand uo for my rights and my property and called him a fuck face. Totally un scriped but it just cam out.

I sincerely thank you for your service! Rand Paul was correct when he said that Graham doesn't belong in anywhere near government. Graham
is one of those who has been pushing the domestic terrorist concept, so that they can lock-up Americans on US soil without a trial. He's a real treasonous son of a bitch.

Here is a photo of Graham and McCain in Ukraine in 2014, lighting fuse for the current war. Does anyone think Graham told his constituents that he was going to go overseas to provoke a war? I think not.

Traitors.jpg

I've mentioned it before, but in case anyone isn't aware, McCain helped cover-up the abandonment of 600+ American POWs in Vietnam and
Laos. I hope anyone at Annapolis takes the opportunity to piss on his tomb.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fuck McCain's Corpse and I hope he is roasting to a crisp in hell.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They hate her badly....when I have listened to interviews with her, she comes off as very rational and Constitutionally minded. Which makes me realize why they hate her so badly.
they did same to another georgia badass, cynthia mckinney. (they) replaced her with the dumbass that thinks guam might flip over and sink if too many people stand on one side of the island

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
MTG, outspoken against the war in Ukraine as well as she loads up on war stocks. She's pandering to her base while making money on insider trading like all of them.
Just more controlled opposition for us rebellious type sheep to hang our hopes on.

I'm not buying anything a DC politician says or does as something I should support. In fact, all I support regarding every politician in this corrupt, stinking political system is their hangings. Every one of the DC politicians is there because the Cabal wanted them there. There hasn't been such a thing as a fair 'election' in this country since the 1960s IMHO. I suspect most of the world's political elections have been the same

Believe and support any DC politician at your own peril.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Pressure relief valves so no one shoots a traitor.
So we don't have to worry about being shut down.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just more controlled opposition for us rebellious type sheep to hang our hopes on.

I'm not buying anything a DC politician says or does as something I should support. In fact, all I support regarding every politician in this corrupt, stinking political system is their hangings. Every one of the DC politicians is there because the Cabal wanted them there.
I doubt that every single politician is there because the Cabal wanted them there.

I think it's more like drugs in sports - there are athletes who take drugs and athletes who don't. But the ones winning the gold medals are nearly all on drugs - because the drugs help them win.

When it comes to politicians I think there are crooked ones and honest ones. But the ones that rise to leadership roles are nearly all corrupt - because the men handing out the bribes ensure that their candidates win. And I don't think that the men handing out the bribes are bothered about controlling every single politician as long as they control enough people in the right places to control the system. There's no need to control every single one of them so they don't waste their money on that.

There hasn't been such a thing as a fair 'election' in this country since the 1960s IMHO. I suspect most of the world's political elections have been the same

Believe and support any DC politician at your own peril.
I do agree that it is difficult to know which ones are legitimate and deserving of support. But that's not the same as saying there are none at all.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And I don't think that the men handing out the bribes are bothered about controlling every single politician as long as they control enough people in the right places to control the system. There's no need to control every single one of them so they don't waste their money on that.
Let's just say I don't trust anyone who would ever become part of a system you so very accurately (IMHO) described

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Do you have links to a source on this? Obviously disappointing if true, but no real surprise I suppose :-(.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Here's a quote from one of those articles: In September, Greene told Insider: "I have an independent investment advisor that has full discretionary authority on my accounts. I do not direct any trades."

Is that a sufficient defence?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Here's a quote from one of those articles: In September, Greene told Insider: "I have an independent investment advisor that has full discretionary authority on my accounts. I do not direct any trades."

Is that a sufficient defence?
Define direct. With Lawyers every word means something.
So does she mean I get together with my investment advisor once a year and he tells me how I'mdoing or does she meet with him once a week and let him know what bills are going to get passed and he can make his investment decisions from there?
Also is she his only client or does he also direct 20 other congress critters money and does his wife also have an account that she frontons for the family? LOL.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't forget, there's always the internet to complain on.
Isn't that how most wars throughout history have been won? That's what Siri told me after giving me directions back to my bathroom from the bedroom.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Define direct. With Lawyers every word means something.
So does she mean I get together with my investment advisor once a year and he tells me how I'mdoing or does she meet with him once a week and let him know what bills are going to get passed and he can make his investment decisions from there?
Also is she his only client or does he also direct 20 other congress critters money and does his wife also have an account that she frontons for the family? LOL.
Could be just the way you suggest. Or she might be relatively honest.

I'm certainly not going to claim I know which for sure.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that how most wars throughout history have been won?
Yes and no. I get your point - but it's not as simple as that. Hearts and minds are very, very important - especially in this war.

When the war is between two tribes, the war is primarily fought with weapons. Everybody in each tribe knows which side they are on. They know who the enemy is and they know who is right and who is wrong. They also know that if the other tribe wins they're going to be in trouble, and if they win they're going to get more stuff.

But in the current situation, getting the message out is supremely important. The war is being fought in peoples' minds. The battle lines are fluid - people can and do change sides - and the enemy's weak point is information. Truth is how we hurt them - because they are always lying. And many of their supporters do not understand this - and when they do they stop supporting them.

Right now if you take a gun and shoot one of the enemy you probably end up converting people to join the enemy's army and leave ours. That's a bad deal. You shot one of the enemy - but the act of doing so resulted in extra soldiers for the enemy and less for you. On the other hand, if you post something on the internet which causes a few people to realize that Fauci is a murdering, corrupt psychopath and the democrats stole the election - then you convert the enemy's troops to our side.

The pen is indeed often mightier than the sword - and in cultural / information wars this is more true than any other.

Why do you think the enemy has spent so much time and effort in gaining absolute control (or so they thought) of newspaper / TV and now big tech / social media? It is the key battleground for this war.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Republicans are trying to disarm their own support base. They will be as defenseless as the rest of us.

I don't know about you brother but me and my hommies up here in these parts don't intend to be defenseless!

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I've hated politicians all my life. The difference now is they no longer hide their tyranny and treason and it's obvious where their loyalty lies (hint: not with the people who supposedly elected them)
You spelled tranny wrong (;

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655665295761.png

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't we have public indecency and child protection laws on the books already Marjorie? You politicians are all useless to us!! Do us all a favor, all your politicians just stop taking our money and just go back from where you came. We're all sick of you!