• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Markets

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay so global markets are selling off for what showing an impact due to the threat of the coronavirus making a rebound due to the dumb bastards pseudo Americans commonly known as Antifa and company running around with no mask crammed like sardines in a group so of course they canorovirus is trending up instead of trending down. At the moment gold and silver should ride this storm out with the exception of AG.

If you bought smaller companies a few weeks back. You can absorb a little beating back today and still we closed very bullish but one day down to change that 2 days down it's confirmed it's time to get out short down with the rest of the crowd buy back cheaper at the bottom. More chairs at a cheaper price.

Anyting under a dollar, are over the counter or out of the country will be difficult to Short may have to move into an ETF I'd suggest financial China automakers triple inversion 1 to 3 odds. In my basket the only thing under a dollar now is TRX I talked to them in Tanzia last week not Sinclair that is right hand man they are in production now they will be shipping this month and the bars and in the Switzerland where the bullion will be held.
They they are both doing open pit and Hammer ball crushing numbers will go up there quick I asked the guy give me the demographics and what is being used of the property we have he told me we're using about a postage stamp to a sheet of plywood at the moment we got all the room to expand its a very rich area sounds good to me.
We have silver 13,000 shares in that company and adding on any dips dollar cost averaging keeps making a bigger spread to the highs. I will probably be in that $100,000 or 300000 shares before fall maybe more. I would recommend that that suck right here right now don't worry about the comings and goings of those in the hives just buy and hold mux another one trading at its highs expect The usual suspects to come out and do the hedge funds bedding motley fool, Carson block, muddy Waters and their minion they're the perps but you can work with them they'll drive a company down to the dirt and you take advantage of it and buy. I don't think you're going to get a lot of swing in TRX . MUX but perhaps a little BUT REMEMBER This is Jim Sinclair and Rob McKuen we are talkin about.

My my airlines stock power up so high I'm going to sit here and watch for the day I may jump out if I see a trend in that direction or if I get the indicator from my algorithms personal favorites American airlines and JetBlue JetBlue was off last Friday when I see a spinning top it's gone and I'll buy it back cheaper later. Until then I'll move into somewhere too short or a triple inverse ETF

My oil portfolio everything is in the money but not to say it's not vulnerable same thing applies Oasis was off last week and I didn't really understand I've talked to them people they got a good model plenty of money when it dives down do what I perceive is a bottom I might algorithms say the same I will buy back more shares I won't be selling here.

My personal favorite I'm not going to give you yeah it's a company in the United Arab Emirates and it is discounted deep right now you can buy at 42 cents a share a think. when I have a million shares I'll let you know what it is it shouldn't be long. And I will still continue to add this company wants traded it $47 before all this mayhem upon our planet began a little skulduggery in a management that is now the x fled the country for India thought he'd hide but they found them and he's in there prosecution stage is it until you're going to have to give up all his Rolls-Royce has all of his Denzel Ferraris all of his Lamborghinis and anything else he's got if she doesn't have a good story to tell. then the broadsword Wheeling jafar will catch up to him and take off his head.
1 Saudi Prince just injected 12 million dollars into the company it's understood that another has 10 billion must be a sheet or a king. There's a lot of princess are always looking for good investment and this is as I said their crown Jewel it will get back to $40 a share I'm hoping to have 10 million shares myself but if I got over a million I'm going to start letting you guys know I'm keeping you posted on the news hard to find in this country but I got contacts in the United Arab Emirates it's a good place to do business and Dubai.

On to other things the rental car companies. Avis Alamo and a subsidiary of one of the two CAR, and of course Hertz rental car now traded in the over-the-counter all in the money for me Hertz I had bought 2000 shares near what I perceived as a good price still up but off the album looking back on my e-trade account at time of trade I've tradeof the open was already up. and it of course went below our buy went down too much for my son and he started jumping up and down completely chimping out I told him, relax wait till the London closes will get a was not handling it well and I said shut up don't worry about it you let me worried about it and I ain't worried about it.
They have 1 billion dollars in cash and purchased back shairs of another billion to release to the public so I'm now he's screaming dilution dilution I've had enough and I just looked at him with the stinky one eye and that was the end of the conversation
Even before the London close it was climbing out of its hole and ended the day 37.38% up I didn't realize that much gain because I bought a little higher than I could have but we did get a nice game out of it and look promising at the close they are shareholders equity and the money will be used to pay down debt and keep it rolling through the chapter 11 animerge all should be good and it should be a rocket ship North.
1/3 shares 2/3 bonds the bonds at least get made whole in the total mayhem situation and liquidity of the company asset shareholders wait to see if there's anything left I personally don't feel this company's going that way I think it's going to work but I'm going to buy bonds in a lot of companies just for that reason cuz when you're playing at the low rung of the ladder you got to cover your ass.
that's my theory anyway you may not share it but you might contemplate it and change your mind or you may just do what you do I don't fear this company is going anywhere but up. any dips I'm going to be piling in.

rental cars airlines transportation small loyal some pharma 5G gold and silver I'm not worried about I know what the end results going to be rocket ships to the Moon.
And the pre-market it's down 20 percent now almost erasing all my games from Friday thank you London and The usual suspects but I ain't going to sell it I'm confident it could go back up today but if it doesn't I'll add more shares this one I got a lot of faith in good management proven business model a pear amongst colleagues

oh the 5G I have compiled a list of my favorites but the most it hasn't even begun to take off yet but when it does it's going to be huge and my basket will be ready to start adding when the gleaner tells me the algorithm say we're moving up I will have confidence it's time to buy with reckless abandon. They not that may not be until spring in October will see a sell-off as people take their profits and their holiday vacations you'll be back next year some things won't go down others will certainly go down it will be a good time to take short positions not on stocks probably more on ETFs.

Oh something else, I hope you got something out of this and good luck with your trading I'll post more later can't wait to get my command post completely completed and start broadcasting on YouTube when the IT people get done with my algorithm techniques and I have software to reload off of jump drive in the event that the system doesn't recognize who's trying to breach it it will self-destruct I will bring her back to life from another place I don't think anybody's going to get to it and my compound but when you're talking about the big boys the jpmorgan's chase Jamie dimon Lloyd blankfein all the Giants who satisfy their clients portfolios with 15% a year and I can deliver on that each month sometimes each day I'm going to start a hedge fund and I'm going to take all their clients they will beg me to sell that technology to them but it is my brainchild currently working in my brain and on several different web pages encrypted again any breach in security triggers a self-destruct meltdown it's my brain child it will never be for sale at alone with me be to make the people whole who invest as little as any level they will grow I software will not fail because it cannot fail.

The bailouts of the banks the globalist banks and the auto makers infuriated us all.
Since comeback with our help to better and stronger than before have they offered to pay back the money and relieve the indentured servants of having to pay this? Not one!

Again I tell you please excuse any grammar misspelling mistakes I've been up all night again as always I spent an hour putting this together.
I hope those of you that read it we'll get something out of it I know it's long but it has to be.

I've got three hours before the open I got a lot of work to do in that time.

As always be well and good luck with your trading.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Home for the market yesterday show me 2100 down but no signal and those convictions and a day showed me 675 down plus or minus down no sales no signals no alerts should have bought more while down but cash liquid is all working today should be a good day let it roll

Trade well and prosper. Curt Mann

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay is you seeing we broke out of the gate really strong and it faded Yu-Gi-Oh London is closed now I had so when should start turning back up cell phone my own added one more wild card MFA I usually buy these for one day in and out these are companies that suggest hey there any good position to spike who's ready to go from anywhere from 40 to 160% one day and you bail out this one has a better story than that it's a pharmaceutical company book price per share of $7.49 forward p&e is 4.40 shares float 450 million almost everything on the table Target prices for 10 I expected going to be on that 52 week range was 32 to 809 huge volume is so getting out ain't going to be a problem I'm kind of thinking this company might be a holder and I'm going to wash you but spikes I'll sell it cuz it'll definitely come back down aisle three position at a lower price this company has a lot going for it seems like a great deal at 50% off and any news I move it I might move this all over it spikes up I'm out but when it comes back down on moving to another position for now I just had a little bit of liquid laying around doing nothing I thought I'd hit it FRO it's called sign. NO THREAT OF DILUTION THAT I CAN SEE.
I'm game. I was looking at this one in LLY definitely blundered but no longer in this my workout I don't know I usually sell it at 3% down I took a fundamentally I need if we fill back up tonight technically it should be at the very least double and price in the next but I don't know.
Some of you guys may want to put a 3% to 7% trailing stop-lossed you beside the others you know how to do that maybe I better post something about that some stocks travel four by 15% in a day as this how they stop you out and get your shares and and it goes up and you're out you're sitting there playing with yourself.
Good luck good trading GTM Get The Money...

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay so it looks like Avis Budget group or CAR is on its way to $36 a share if it blows through that the run could go to $50 per share if it blows through that I can't even begin to guess it's not telling me. A little indecision three days back but no confirmation I'm thinking $40 per share may be a good time to take some profits but I probably won't.
We will have up and down days it's the characteristics of the market overall until I get a signal to go I'm standing Pat these cards will do. Okay

Okay second time I've tried to add this first one vanished some of you traders may want to at this point set trailing stop loss maybe 3 to 7% its depends on your perimeters you feel comfortable with. Personally and if you're not that familiar with this I'm going to give you a little education. Some stocks are not uncommon to travel 10 15% in a day if you set a 3% stop loss trailing or it triggers the cell order or what happens if it only goes down 3.2% you're out and it goes back up now you do but it could drop 15% and you can pick it up down there you just don't know what these guys at travel such a range all the market makers have to do is knock it down 3% boom your sold out done doomed it might drop to 15% if you're not fast enough to buy it back there take your 15% profit and ride it back up so if you're quick with agar trigger finger recognize a bottom you gained 10% that day extra and go back to where you were before plush shares which may or may not find yourself out of the runningthe running. TIP- look back and see what the average high and low and the spread in between of that particular stock no that is a printers it can be that information could be found easily on Yahoo financial is there every single day the high in the low updated by the minute. you need to know these things before you just jump in and start setting stops on something the big boys know where you're at and they'll knock something down there's enough shares available to get it at 3% beating and you're out again and they turn and burn back up the candles lit and now you're chasing it I don't like chasing stocks, I do, because I know where they're going.
I can see when it's going to go down with conviction and I'll let you know ahead of time. And you can get out wait for the next low and buy back in and end up with more shares in the spread you made as it goes back up I will see that two to three days ahead of time I don't tell you how I see it because that's a trade secret some of you may understand how to get there but I have of course the gleaner. Astalavista baby.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
OK today's wildcard is NETE I was looking at this yesterday then skulduggery hits the presses. On top of that Motley full is giving an all thumbs up so plans to serve at the pleasure of the hedge funds will come into play some time I'm going long premarket $7.41 Scorpio will no doubt elect to short here but we often disagree. Shorts today 4.69% of the float short ratio 0.16 There is still more upside to this maybe I get it cheaper but the risk is nominal to the reward up. 0h I will be keeping a mental stop loss on this one, not an auto DYODD
Its running away from me. I may have to go up as far as the ask.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay looks like the markets about the pop out from the doldrums I should turn the frowns upside down my little high on the wild card but I added a few hundred more shares here.
yesterday's took a good dip again today but I didn't have nothing I'm just hold that position I expect at the launch summary for the day's out the back in the money.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Markets lethargic. Fed Speak coming up you can count on them worrying about deflation. Soon but not yet in my opinion.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
sc.png

I don't like that I would have got out but for the market over all being stale waiting for Powell of FED speaking.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
AHT
Is the wildcard today

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
IDEX was a nice hit today. Made up for everything else being pretty red for me.
Yeah it looks like it's got some good potential there I love picking these wild cards the trick is picking them before they run out but that one's been climbing pretty good I kind of like it I know nothing about it but I'm looking into it.
Yesterday's didn't do it for me but I added twice at lower cost so I still think it's going to jump don't mind going down 18% buying more at it go keep the dollar cost average down but when they jump a hundred hundred fifty 200% a day it all makes up for it don't it?
I usually run 5 or 10 grand Justin pop in and out raid it. I can handle 10% down are 8% down before it pops or over three different companies over three four different days I can handle it back before it moves forward the risk the reward is phenomenal.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
WTF? what kind of dis functional holiday this has the market closed? Better be nothing short of, oops better not say that.

What a dumb ass.
You see?
This what happens I take short naps 2 hour then up. zzz so you lose your mind at times. I'm thinking it morning and no its 9:30 in the evening

And I noticed none you told me.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So again aht for the wild card
For long positions
Delta airlines
American airlines
JetBlue airlines
Tesla

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
SEC halted stocks trading for Hertz rental car my dreams of getting it back to a buck are off the table for now cast will have to work somewhere else.
Before us we have,
8:30 a.m.
Initial initial claims and continuing claims.
Philadelphia fed index
10 10:30 a.m. natural gas inventories.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Is why I say don't worry about what the price of the stock is don't worry about the dollars in making are losing only worried about .
If you buy one share I'm a stock and it goes up 10% a day for 8 days you've over doubled your money...
If you hold as it goes up the days come down to double your money again..

This sucks I've given you on this thread stand to go 10% pretty 50% up, some of them won't go up 10% they'll go up 50 80% and one day how much.
at some point you're going to want to take some profits off the table and you're going to want to feel your save for the gold and silver and I'm going to fill your armoury with build your pantry with food and of course toilet paper.
This is a glorious time to be in the market up and down don't matter day today overall you're going to go up have to adjust at least till October when they'll be a sell-off people take profits to go on their vacations and Easter November when Trump gets elected again it won't even have to wait till February or March to start seeing the market go up investors will come back early cuz they know a buyer's market when they see it. people will pour back into the markets they don't want to start late.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Over last night AHT GOT AN UPGRADED.

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
Pretty red day again for me thus far. Have the issue of having all my buying power locked up into shit I would have to sell at a loss to free up. Poor planning on my part. IZEA and IVR boning me at the moment.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Pretty red day again for me thus far. Have the issue of having all my buying power locked up into shit I would have to sell at a loss to free up. Poor planning on my part. IZEA and IVR boning me at the moment.
What are you hoolding and cost to todays price ratio.

Those who bought My Wildcard are nearly 31% in the Post and Pre market NETE

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think it's triple witching today
Correction it is quadruple witching today

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay yesterday I recommended Tesla I hope you jumped on some I know it's expensive but remember it's about the percentage not the dollars all right now in Tesla just got a case of gas a bad case it's got a lit match behind its ass moonshot is inevitable hope your position

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Don't worry about the wild cards today if your position away I've told you is going to be a incredible day ..

Currently I'm looking at diamond offshore as though it's going to go and I think it's going to take off I see is beginning to trend up $0.41 cents per share.

Also I'm trying to take a big position in Sabina silver
I inject more cash into the I got count everyday sometimes that little sometimes pretty good amount.
I'm building huge positions and everything I've told you and more but not so huge I can't exit them without driving the price down.
You want to be rich pay attention. Share your thoughts. Overall we're sitting in this thread and most of the board is not even paying attention they will be the losers from it all but if they don't contribute that's what they get or deserve. Some of the old guard arrogant traders will do okay but not as okay as you will in this thread they just can't admit I got them beat I never was very popular on the board that you never entertain the idea of making me a Hall of Fame member or legendary number or whatever they call this stuff I don't care I ain't here for that stupid recognition I'm here for the make money I'm helping others make money.
One day it'll have to recognize who's the best on the board if they don't they look like a fool we used to have some great memories they mentored me in the beginning Bud Fox market-neutral Lancers and many others ponder eat beef gold hedge more than I can even remember o founding fathers he was good heck even Scorpio is good at one time at least two he seemed to a perceived me as a threat but I'm no threat well maybe to his throne. He wants to be good but he said 7 kicks in they got over the last few years.
Anyway consider Sabina silver and diamond offshore. And don't get much cheaper than that. Over

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I can't go mingle with people in there restaurants so I don't think I want to anyway in enjoying the time I have a loan on my sailboat nobody bothers me.
For lunch,
Well it's a salad a picture of a salad it's too large of a file to post I'm still on restriction I guess. It looks like a good one I'm diving in.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So just got off the phone with Hertz global. Talk to the executive department asked a few questions I got the answers I was hoping to hear. So they still have a billion dollars in reserves they have another billion in shares they were thinking about putting back in the market no additional liquidity or dilution just that much over the float so they have decided not to release those shares to hold them back in my opinion a good idea at this prices anyway.
So at this point if it gets at a dollar or below a dollar I'm going to put in enough to bring my sheriff's up to a million I am confident that management I didn't like the debt they incurred but it was all serviceable until the garage Iris came. So no problem there bankruptcy is of course a chapter 11 for restructuring and keeping the predators outside the gate that's a smart move. I noted to her that the people are selling it at a loss are getting out because they think it's going to go to the bottom and they're trying to get anything back they can out of it I know this because the shares that are being traded or 500 or 700 300 at a time and that isn't the big boys short and it down that isn't the strong boys selling any if you if it was easy 10000 Cher's going across the board and they're not happening this company is going to come out and it's going to come out swinging they'll be nothing buta bunch of shorts are going to get caught in a pinch of a lifetime nobody in their right mind would short this company at this point in fact nobody in their right mind would short the market here.
I told him it is sin they said they had seen it so they're paying attention I said well how about a press release saying how things are going that would help things some if you want to hold the price here and personally I don't care if it goes down more I'm going to buy more if it goes under a dollar I'm going up to a million shares cuz I know when it comes out it's going to go up like hissing and spitting looking for shorts I want to find them and as it passes them they'll be nothing but blood and guts and spit and ass laying all over the place I will be taking off if you own a million shares 8:30 are 40 or 50 or $0.90 a share and you get a million shares to go back up to $40 a share or perhaps 10 are 20% above that you do the math . Is this a golden opportunity remember where you heard it I've said it before and I maintain my positions I have told you about all stand to do the same hing.. more to say on other matters later but he'll have to wait till later and I got a lot to do two Banks to call for some property acquisitions and a new truck to buy looking out out west back later trade will be good make money

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Maybe beyond your comprehension

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
hope you guys jumped just after the open. remove your stops and keep in your head, wide range ride today

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well Hertz got away from me I still got some cherries in it but I wanted a million shares it about $0.40 went up 60% yesterday.

Other news you probably haven't heard yet but Looks like Gilead has cracked the code on the virus testing it on Europe right now when you like donuts shitload of that company. Trades safe to take a position didn't get it the low I don't know whenever maybe I will pick up the news.

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
GNC bankruptcy was the fun play this morning. In and out like a high school prom date. Didn't make a lot, but a nice start to the day regardless.

I missed out on HERTZ and JC Penny so wasn't about to miss this one.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Guess what went up over 100% yesterday? My old early year investment in Running Fox. now up, worth just over $108 bucks from an initial $6000. investment

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
I had been sitting on a large(for me) chunk of CLSK for a a couple months now. Someone on stocktwits started a fake rumor last night about them partnering with Walmart for some such shit and CLSK shot up to $2.50 today.

Sold for a nice profit. Now have a nice piece of buying power for the first time in a bit and an appetite to buy.

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
So today the play for me was selling my CLSK at a nice profit and I bought the dip on KOS. Another energy company play. 500 shares at $1.68. Hoping for a pretty quick turnaround if not just a swing. A .30 pop and I'm probably taking the small gain. Just wasn't sure what else to do today. Got a lot of family shit going on so my homework/research has taken a bit of a hit lately.

Dumped the rest of the CLSK profit into Ford to average down my price and then my baby for the last few months, SCON.

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
KOS definitely not working out so far. Not much is at the moment. Lot of red the last couple days.

But...buying opportunities.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's going to be interesting to see how the markets react tomorrow after Trump disband the NAFTA comes up with the new trade agreement have more of the auto parts manufactured in Mexico instead of overseas textiles will follow how many other things South American markets might be a good place to invest here pretty quick

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think we're going to have a good day today

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay back on June 19th I recommended Tesla I truly hope some of you bought.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Okay back on June 19th I recommended Tesla I truly hope some of you bought.
I didn't buy Tesla or anything else. I prefer to stay out of the casino. I do appreciate the insight. Good call.

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
Up 3.56% on the day and 0.26% AH. Nothing significant.

Looking to maybe load up on MARK with earnings coming Monday.