• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Markets

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I think you could do better than mark

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Sorry I've been gone a while... I got tangled up in the cryptos and realize something I was missing... I'm still on the market I got into the cryptocurrency because you can trade 7 days a week 24 hours a day and has proven to be pretty lucrative.
I will come back and give me my current recommendations for the market. So tech has been going hog-wild while the rest of the market is vision stuck in accumulation mode this week should change all that the futures are showing the s&p way out everything is going up so my gold and silver recommendations I would hold Tesla I would hold rig took and kicked my ass fast and a dirty maneuver nobody could have foreseen it that's okay I'm still holding it and I'll be there when it comes back.
I want to add a few other things that I've been lethargic that the chart has poised to take off.
One is a pot stock I've always been a favorite but haven't held it since it went down probably look at repositioning on that this week and that is CRON it has now broke out and made confirmation should go up very very good..
The next one is UA under armour everybody's been ignoring it just put in a double bottom and is about to breakout stop loss $9.10

And again American airlines United airlines and Southwest, Delta,, horizon, Alaskan.

Gold and silver stocks much like the cryptocurrencies if the dollars down against the majority of anyting else they will be up you know my favorites EXK MUX TRX CDE GPL HL.

the bigger miners are good but they're not going to move as large, dollar gets strong gold's coming off if it gets weak gold's going up shares do the same as will crypto..

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Remember the junior Miners and move eight 9% the big boys move for 5%... The juniors are better for trading / scalping...

Another thing that's going to come as a shock to you if coming from me are the financialsthey'll all be catching a bid this week from State Banks to the regionals cash is being put to work some of it in foolish ways others not so much.
This post is strictly off technical analysis the fundamentals have nothing to do with it with the exception out of the clear and present observation that money is being put to work.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was hoping to pick grown up off the floor at 5:39 but I may have to move my target up to $5.51
Yeah I'm greedy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200831_084642__01.jpg
    IMG_20200831_084642__01.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Low volume today,
Set my bid at $5.42

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hey don't kid yourself I'm still watching I'm just busy preoccupied with other matters but I'm watching and I'll be back

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Okay I'm recommending today Netflix and Tesla corporation after Wednesday's reporting American airlines.
Dollar is weak today against almost everything ,,, losing ground against even the yen. Gold and silver will be up Bitcoin and many of the cryptos will be up.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Okay if you got in to tesla when when I said you're up over 100%. Now here's three more for you same business model. Nio li and XPEV get them at a discount today we're going to have a good week ahead of us.
Last several weeks cryptos have been moving up and down 10%. Every 12 hours if you're in and out twice a day 100% in 5 days on the right kryptos otherwise stay long ethereum and Bitcoin you'll be okay in the long run.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here’s where to invest your money before traders start ‘rotating, if not stampeding’ out of stocks, according to one Warren Buffett disciple
Last Updated: Dec. 28, 2020 at 11:08 a.m. ET
Earlier this year, Berkshire Hathaway threw its heavyweight name behind Barrick Gold GOLD, 0.39% with an investment that flew in the face of Warren Buffett’s longtime aversion to gold. The news was “earth-shaking in the gold market,” one strategist said at the time.
Now, Kevin Smith, Crescat Capital’s chief investment officer, says others following suit by adding exposure to gold GC00, 0.07% and taking profits from some of those highfliers will be richly rewarded when the bull market turns. Smith, who earlier this year talked about learning the ropes from a stack of Berkshire shareholders BRK.A, 0.65% letters his dad gave him long ago, used this chart to show how investors could be at a pivotal juncture.

Basically, stocks are trading at record high valuations while commodities, on the flip side, have never been so undervalued. “The setup is in place for a macro pivot in the relative performance of these two asset classes,” Smith wrote in a note to clients. “Comparable conditions were present with the 1972 Nifty Fifty and 2000 Dotcom bubbles.”
He explained that investors will soon be looking to put their money toward the highest growth and lowest valuation opportunities, and that will result in a big move away from the top-heavy stocks that have been leading this bull market into record territory.
“Analytically minded investors will soon be rotating, if not stampeding, out of expensive deflation-era growth equities and fixed income securities and into cheap hard assets, creating a reversal in the 30-year declining trend of money velocity,” Smith wrote. Some popular ways to play the rotation Smith’s predicting would be to go long Newmont Corp. NEM, 0.67% and Barrick Gold, or dabble in ETFs like GDX GDX, 0.56% and GDXJ GDXJ, 0.43%. Then, the even bigger opportunity, he says, lies in picking the winners on the exploration side.

“To be frank, buying gold or silver is not a contrarian investment position today,” Smith wrote. “There are enough people in agreement with the idea that all government backed fiat currencies are doomed to some level of devaluation through inflation due to the level of fiscal and monetary imprudence and unsustainable debt imbalances in the financial system.”

For now, the rotation will have to wait. The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, 0.08%, Nasdaq Composite COMP, 0.69% and S&P 500 SPX, 0.15% were all in rally mode early Monday.

More and graph at : https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...uffett-disciple-11609104803?mod=mw_quote_news

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I like your post for participation but I'm not a Warren Buffett fan. I am aware that he is one of the richest people in the market but you have to consider that it was OPM that got him there. He was around in the early years and was smart enough to buy a lot of insurance companies who continue to take huge premiums and pay out little on claims. Anytime you can buy stockthat has the point of a bayonet at and a consumers back by unfunded mandates you're going to do well.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
DYODD on EVERYTHING I POST. I myself am not an acolyte of Buffett, But for 60 yrs the guy has made more hits than misses when it comes to his shareholders.
One in the Markets be it bonds, equities or commodities is in them for PROFIT, Not necessarily humanitarian interests.
Buyers and Sellers are always built on Winners and Losers.
Use for informational purposes, Edification or Entertainment.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Creeping up nearly a four bagger on my crypto 400 more dollars and I got it. Probably happen in the next 30 minutes.

There's a different learning curve on trading these cryptos a few of them you want to stay long on. In the last 2 months I've deconstructed the pattern to trade. I think I like them better than the stock market because it's 7 days a week 24 hours a day 10 point spreads all the time. Still working the market for about 30 companies I may up that but it's all working well get more than 30 of them it's hard to micromanage them do all the reading and everything you have to do each night check the charts all the technical fundamentals easy because you get it in news report somebody's done the work for you or the reporting you just got to decipher it and read between the lines.
Good luck all you guys with your trades I hope you bought Tesla.
Anybody know some of the best producers of lithium outside of China?
I have some Canadian ones I want in Nevada but everything else I'm finding is ramping up I want to produce her I want to get large into that lithium.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Get ready to set up and a position a long China I go with the ETFs and tech not yet wait for confirmation. Just get ready
Might be a good time to get out of some financials long positions and airlines for a period still holding American airlines but I'll probably get out today I'm up good on it. If I see the top of the trend I'll get out if it comes down and holds support on my jump back in be watching close today unfortunately the power is out so I have to do everything by my phone no generator here and you can't find one to buy not a good one just some stupid Briggs and Stratton ones I always go with the Honda 3500s you can hook them up tandem they're quiet and they burn fuel like a miser

AuAgBrix

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Until the world money is figured out on who will now run the show and "Reset" be it the Worlds Central Banks (BIS),ECB,Commie Bank,...... I am sticking to PM miners. Miners already producing product not explorers.
For over 5k years man has seen value in Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickle,....
I believe it will hold even more value as the Reset devalues all .gov currencies, including the usd (small type intended) in the years to come.
I don't see this with other equities of the world.
DYODD
Best of Luck Down the Road,
AuAgBrix

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Think it was the second time I told you guys to buy Tesla in June of 2020 I think it was $165.00 or so couple of bucks a share at that time. Today we see the first level of support off of a good setback I would make an entry here I'm adding to my shares. Currently $787.00.
It doesn't matter what you pay for it so much is it matters how much you get it on sale for. This is a very good long as you can see 9 months not a bad return.
Another one I don't think I've told you guys about is PayPal PYPL it is going to be a shooting star as it incorporates the cryptos and replaces conventional loans from the Giants JP Morgan Chase, BOA. And several others of the conglomerate you'll come in time this short these financials soon.
And like the last time some you may not even have to cover as they go out of business.
Others you have to determine where you made enough or pay attention if I'm posting I'll probably be on my YouTube channel by then steady and you'll be able to see I'll educate your house to see but you'll know one way anyhow when the government starts talking bailout get the freak out of the shorts is in banks will get it every time of course it's easy to print money on a gingered servitude of the common man they have no regard they have no soul they'll screw you as quick as they can and everybody else.
It is my prediction that Biden and Camila Hilarious will not be allowed to squat in the White House for a full term.
If you're a stacker sees the opportunity on these slap Downs to get more it isn't going to matter at this point silver as I've said for 15 years on this board is going to paint $300 in an ounce gold $10,000 an ounce. The only thing that will outperform those two will be crypto or you all should have a stake in now if not I can tell you which ones to get and which block chains to get. Bitcoin itself is about mind out so it could go from 52,000 a Bitcoin to $300 very quick Elon musk just spent a billion and a half on kryptos don't know exactly which but I suspect it's ethereum and Bitcoin and a few of the smaller coins you have to be careful with the smaller ones but some of them are definitely going to be there and they need to be there for the big boys a lot of billionaires will be made out of this at which point you will have to convert to other currencies I recommend Swiss franc government bonds myself but that's not the only good place to park it the dollar is going to end up crashing no doubt about it it cannot not crash and there'll be a new currency on the horizon probably a digital one probably run by the cryptos supported by the PayPal that's the way I'm seeing it.... Sorry to not have post in so long but I have been extremely busy and had a setback of my health when I was in the hospital three times in the ER in 3 weeks but we got that resolved now and I'm working hard and getting mini projects done of course the markets take precedent. I'll let you know when my command center and YouTube channel is up and running. You will be able to call in ask any questions discuss anything from crypto to the markets to on a few occasions politics but I don't want to get it shut down so believe me I feel tremendous pressure to restrain myself the present situation.
Be well people I'll talk to you later.

Oh and it is talk to text so you criticism experts if you can't get past it you can f off. Deal with it or get over it or stay out of my threads.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Crypto players, Binance coin is going to rock.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A wise move would splitting your liquid if half between Tesla and Pypl PayPal big news breaking on there future plans.
Banks and lending USD----
Crypto are a big threat to the old Oligarch banks regional state banks will adapt. The national banks are going to eat it and they see the writing on the wall Lending is begining to tighten up as it should they did it one to many times. People have came up with a solution, it's called digital currency, crypto and the block chain.
There's so many Dynamics but I'll try to break it down as best I can note they are all fact.
As we speak Biden is circling the bowl he sends Kamala Hilarious to Israel to meet with netanyahu he's putting her in the line of fire massage will have her if they want her in a New York minute and blame it on the Iranians biden wants that war. If she makes it back from there he'll send her to Somalia next they all remember the last one minute visited them hillzilla if you recall. None of them in those regions have any respect for women especially when it comes in and tells them what they're going to do. She won't last long she's too Biden what the lucentinia was to FDR.
So biden is printing money with reckless abandon. Who cares the more the? Those national Banks see it and it though it may be 80 years ago from the treaty of Versailles and the Weimar Republic, those Banks know that is going to be the end result I would not hold cash more than 5,000 bucks 10 maybe just to pay the guy that mows your lawn from time to time or go up to the diner to have a coffee and some eggs benedict.
As the dollar falls those banks are going to know and they foresee that all those loans they've made will be paid off at two cents on a dollar. So the people win for once and yes the government will try to be a lot of banks Powell knows better it won't work but he'll do what he's told yelling is a banana peel I wish she would slip on it the dreads.
The banks are going to rate him as a and b loans and sell them to pension funds and anything else they can get to buy them I think those people are wise to their game now too if not I'm doing my best to let him know if you have a retirement account you might write a letter. at this point your best bet are good companies that are going to be around shares not certificates something you can liquidate fast buy a gold or silver contract and take delivery or convert into a currency that hasn't diluted theirs nearly as much as we have ours. As I still like Swiss franc government bonds all that can be done in your trading platform.
We're going to take this country back and all the witches I mentioned up above they're all broom-welding b****** they didn't they didn't bring their brooms sweep up clean up the place. That's transportation, keep your flamethrowers handy so you can burn the bristles and they crash land into the tree or mountain or dirt.
I don't blame a Democrat I in fact I defend their right to their opinion and their vote is not their fault that their media is what Joseph goebbles was to Adolf Hitler propaganda ministers have a purpose.
Oh we're coming back I am going to be instrumental in my efforts to do so and I don't know if it's going to be the Republican party anymore or that Patriot party there selling I don't care as long as all the people that realize how close they came or are to the loss of the greatest nation that's ever been on this planet. I usually will always get behind an honorable conservative party I'm a hardcore conservative I'd like to be a libertarian but they've lost their minds and they quit too easy I don't like that I don't like quitters I didn't quit when I was facing death and I won't quit now!

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been selling cash secured puts on bitcoin miners RIOT and MARA. Premiums close to 10% return on capital on a WEEKLY basis.
I'm taking half the premiums and buying GBTC, ETHE, PSLV
Adding TSLA one share at a time.
My only play in the financials is long ARKF.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ok quick note,
Bought more Crypto yesterday like I said I would, took the hit today , no fear...
Bought some more smaller cryptos at another 20% discount to dollar cost average. No fear... Already going back up. Bought the sale 20 and 30% discounts. It will all be back to normal in a week. I may ad some some but I have some stocks I want screen tonight and see how much I want to add to them. Happy in your trades.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Never buy the last bubble, always look for the next one. Quote but I forget by whom.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
In part to sell off was about the 10-year bond and as they raise the rate on the same because they're hard sells a few minions come in and jump on them.
I never underestimate the stupidity of people because to buy an instrument with a promise of a higher rate to be paid with a depreciating asset after 10 years you going to be so deep underwater it'll be pounding your head on your desk.
Put it this way I'll give you $100,000 in 10 years if you give me $90,000 today. And that's 10% and I still wouldn't do it.the purchasing power of that instrument at retirement will be less than 50% of what it is today probably more like 10 or maybe even lower.

Follow me?

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Look at my Rig and REI go

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Any of you guys left that still do r&d on companies and choose to vet out some Cobalt companies I suggest you get on it Cobalt and lithium is going to be a good long and they're cheap right now I'm not done doing my r&d on it but I got a few pics that I will be commencing an accumulation any information you get up perhaps share. I would stay out of the China also the Congo is produced in about 60% but it's a volatile neighborhood but the company management seems to be working a good the government so it's holding up pretty good. Other smaller producers and I would only buy producers are in Canada Australia some in South America a little in the Philippines but then there's your day so we don't know what happens there he's been pretty good lately.
Let me know what you come up with and I'll let you know what I know of them maybe we can find the best 5 or 10 companies to start seeding.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Any of you guys left that still do r&d on companies and choose to vet out some Cobalt companies I suggest you get on it Cobalt and lithium is going to be a good long and they're cheap right now I'm not done doing my r&d on it but I got a few pics that I will be commencing an accumulation any information you get up perhaps share. I would stay out of the China also the Congo is produced in about 60% but it's a volatile neighborhood but the company management seems to be working a good the government so it's holding up pretty good. Other smaller producers and I would only buy producers are in Canada Australia some in South America a little in the Philippines but then there's your day so we don't know what happens there he's been pretty good lately.
Let me know what you come up with and I'll let you know what I know of them maybe we can find the best 5 or 10 companies to start seeding.
Curt, you ever delve into REE's (rare earth elements)? I think there's gonna be great opportunities. Chy-Na has the market cornered but there are a few Trump policies that are pushing for North American exploration/mining/refining. Wanted to get into it a decade ago but I was even more stupider then than I am now.
Rare earth's are needed for electric car drivetrains. At some point the Chin's will dry up the supply. These will then be gobbled up by the Majors and revaluated fairly. Thoughts?

Anyhow I seem to have missed the bus in these, but feel free to take a second look:
MP - MP Materials
DEFN.VN
RAREF
LYSCF

These look promising if viewed on their Maximum historical timeline:
REEMF
LL.VN
MKA.VN
SMY.VN
UCU.VN
GGAU.VN … This one intrigues me.
AVL.TO . . . this one also.
REMX ...will this go back above $300?
LYSDY volume picking up
CCE.VN 30-bagger? :p
CMRZF interesting volumes again
NMEX what happened in 2012?
EPL.VN down 10 fold off peak
MDL.VN this one is on the move
GMA.VN recent uptick

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Jodster, thanks for you're for your reply.
To answer your question yes if you look in the history of me on this board how about 12-15 years ago I was into rare Earth minerals did a lot of work found a lot of great companies but they move so damn slow. It came to the point where the money was sitting idle and I would have rather have that money in a security I can trade two or three times a day even if I'm only making four or three four percent each still coming out at 10% or more a day and gain and shares but that's my style I like doing that but I also like buying something and holding it too.
I got behind the magnets because I seen incredible potential in many areas with them mostly transportation was my thing I figured if you could put a part in a tube suspended only by magnets now you only need propulsion to move that tube and no friction with a little bit of propulsion that thing could be doing 150 mph but the infrastructure would take was incredible you would have to have tube all the way to New York you know but if you use that as Tessa later did or Elon musk genius did you could put the 12 passenger tubes and transport people and eliminate monorail rail or airline transportation. It seems like a great concept to me once the infrastructure would be in place you would make stops in every major city and carry on, you would need to conductor you would only need passengers in a tube you can control everything else from the stations. Not only that mail delivery could be done the same way and in that way it was done that way many years ago back in New York underground and worked well I don't know why they ever went away from it. The way I thought about it was I was at the bank once and put that little tube in the drive up and watch it get sucked through there by vacuum and I thought to myself why couldn't you move people that way I'm sure that's the way Elon musk seen it too must came later but I had that idea as soon as I learned about those magnets in fact I had it when they had vacuum if you could move a piece of tube from the outside of a bank to the inside of a bank with weight in it like coins he could move people the same way. Must try it I think you did a thing from the San Joaquin valley up to San Francisco and it worked fine but it had better places to spend his money so he said well there it is if somebody ever wanted to do it and nobody did rarest magnets where the answer because no marrying out of parts other than your propulsion and what's a electric motor with a fan on it nothing especially with today's batteries.
So to answer your question yes I did delve into him but they were too slow of movers for me I want to make money I don't want to sit there and wait for something to make money for me if it ever gets hot yeah I'll jump in I'll have to do all my work again in front of my companies but I'll do that if there's money to be made right now I'm going for the vehicles and what the powers the vehicles so Cobalt lithium and a manufacturers of the vehicles themselves.
You're thinking on the right track though but you need to think about profit everyday you can have your little longs they're cheap I was telling my son today I said well no you sell something for $5,000 and you buy 50 shares of something that cost you $400 $12 take the rest of the little money it's like it's your change jar and throw it into something cheap that you've already vetted and you know it's going to do good in the long run that's how you build those positions huge doesn't matter if it comes in this year next year or 10 years from now if it's good company and a product is going to have a demand you're going to come out and you might come out large.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with bonds?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well as usual, the three I dropped money into sunk by an average of 10%.
The ones I passed on gained by as much.
how you day traders do it is beyond me. Too much stress.
I WOULD like to point out, Curtman, that something had changed in the rare earths. I completely agree it was a static market. Even on a 10 year chart there wasn’t much action.
but something had changed. The volumes and “velocity” has picked up in 2021. Something gives...
Anyhow I’m very green and wet behind the ears. I’ll continue to lurk on this thread but may throw out the occasional observation re commodities.
If you want to make any money, just do the opposite of me.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you want to make money pay attention here.And I welcome most all dialog save the old guard who think they are the best traders even when they know their not....

Just take the emotion out of it. If you have a good stock and you have found yourself 10% down relax if you have doe your homework on it and vetted it correctly it will come back and keep going...

Pick a good charting template set you tools and trade the trend. You'll make money.

I look at companies all night and day, each one take time but don't be afraid to throw your prospect out there others can join in and you should come up with a consensus.

As far as the jr rare earths any time they have such low volume that I can move the market There is not enough buyers that I can get out. That is unless there is a huge short position. Then it is happy dance time for us.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
By the way on the technical aspect of it as far as the charting I have three brokers that I use regular E-Trade TD Ameritrade soon to be Schwab and interactive and investors brokers whatever the f*** they call themselves now I like to e trade for the business end of it the Ameritrade is good too but they have a better charting platform than any of them I've tried it's very interactive you get the full screen so if you have a 43-inch monitor like I have up on the wall one of four then you can have that chart up there and all your stocks at your tracking and go from one to the next and see where they're trading it can identify all the candles and what's happening you can see the volume what's happening there everything is there that's just a technical side of it fundamentals another matter Fidelity is supposed to be good Bank of America keeps hounding me to get on but I don't want nobody telling me what to do I want him to get the f*** out of my way and leave me alone ever since I was ripped off 20 years ago by Solomon and Smith Barney I gave them all the finger and took the trade in my own I joined this board I think in 2003 learn from the other guys that were here then they're not here now except for barnacle Bob barnicle Bob is a good dude he is always welcome in my threads. I may look at Fidelity but I'm pretty content with what I'm running right now.

Just thought I'd throw that out there I have no idea what you're using but maybe it's better with all of them there's a huge learning curve especially TD I use the think or swim and it's fabulous but it's deep.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think you'll like Schwab's platform Curt.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
By the way on the technical aspect of it as far as the charting I have three brokers that I use regular E-Trade TD Ameritrade soon to be Schwab
***SNIP***
Just thought I'd throw that out there I have no idea what you're using but maybe it's better with all of them there's a huge learning curve especially TD I use the think or swim and it's fabulous but it's deep.
I joined questrade because our lame ass financial guy wasn't doing shit for us. If I'm gonna lose all my money, at least this time it'll be MY fault!
As far as technicals, You guys are running Bugatti's at Neurenburg and I'm taking a tricycle down the driveway...

Regardless I'm here to learn and maybe protect what meagre savings my wife and I have. Grateful for any advice anybody can offer. I'm sure other Newb's are lurking too.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I think you'll like Schwab's platform Curt.

Is it similar to TDs? because I hate another learning curve but if it's enhanced I can handle that but this one's serving me well TD Ameritrade I like it but I like the active trading more on E-Trade cuz it's more like the old Scottrade days...

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I joined questrade because our lame ass financial guy wasn't doing shit for us. If I'm gonna lose all my money, at least this time it'll be MY fault!
As far as technicals, You guys are running Bugatti's at Neurenburg and I'm taking a tricycle down the driveway...

Regardless I'm here to learn and maybe protect what meagre savings my wife and I have. Grateful for any advice anybody can offer. I'm sure other Newb's are lurking too.

Yeah you don't need nobody telling you what to do. On this board and it's former glory with the other traders I learned so much it was incredible they're gone now except for lancers and barnacle Bob and a few others maybe genome he knows some stuff but we could ever get back the real traders here again we could make Glory.
I think I joined the board in 2003 I'd have to ask Pond you know but by 2008 I had tutned$20,000 into 3.2 million plus put 1.2 in my kids trust fund.
I'm better now... I'll put that record up against anybody's on his board.
I'm not going for the millions no more I'm going for a billion and then I may get carried away and go for more I just love it. I just sit back in my command post here play guitar listen to good music get up and cook a steak whatever I want sip tea and occasionally gnaw on some of those little coffee coated peanuts I really like those things

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Remember when I told you answers 15 years ago I think the silver will one day paint 300 Oz gold will be over 10,000 an ounce the silver is at 10% of that now nearly. And of course there's no question golds going to hit 10.
the silver is going to go up for a more industrial use yet because they use it in the batteries as if they do Cobalt Cobalt's going to be hot on here soon starting out slow but it has a supply problem so I'm starting to build little positions of cobalt here and there just can't find the best companies other than that one in South Africa I can't go is an Infinity this place to do business but these guys have a good rapport with the aboriginals. Seems they've been educated enough to take a oops better not say that.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Never used TD but Schwab is just fine.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Not sure if Schwab is as deep but if not you're in for a big surprise with TD Ameritrade. They're think they're swim platform is a state of the art.