• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Markets

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'm sorry but I think you could do better than mark

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sorry I've been gone a while... I got tangled up in the cryptos and realize something I was missing... I'm still on the market I got into the cryptocurrency because you can trade 7 days a week 24 hours a day and has proven to be pretty lucrative.
I will come back and give me my current recommendations for the market. So tech has been going hog-wild while the rest of the market is vision stuck in accumulation mode this week should change all that the futures are showing the s&p way out everything is going up so my gold and silver recommendations I would hold Tesla I would hold rig took and kicked my ass fast and a dirty maneuver nobody could have foreseen it that's okay I'm still holding it and I'll be there when it comes back.
I want to add a few other things that I've been lethargic that the chart has poised to take off.
One is a pot stock I've always been a favorite but haven't held it since it went down probably look at repositioning on that this week and that is CRON it has now broke out and made confirmation should go up very very good..
The next one is UA under armour everybody's been ignoring it just put in a double bottom and is about to breakout stop loss $9.10

And again American airlines United airlines and Southwest, Delta,, horizon, Alaskan.

Gold and silver stocks much like the cryptocurrencies if the dollars down against the majority of anyting else they will be up you know my favorites EXK MUX TRX CDE GPL HL.

the bigger miners are good but they're not going to move as large, dollar gets strong gold's coming off if it gets weak gold's going up shares do the same as will crypto..

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Remember the junior Miners and move eight 9% the big boys move for 5%... The juniors are better for trading / scalping...

Another thing that's going to come as a shock to you if coming from me are the financialsthey'll all be catching a bid this week from State Banks to the regionals cash is being put to work some of it in foolish ways others not so much.
This post is strictly off technical analysis the fundamentals have nothing to do with it with the exception out of the clear and present observation that money is being put to work.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I was hoping to pick grown up off the floor at 5:39 but I may have to move my target up to $5.51
Yeah I'm greedy.

Attachments

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Low volume today,
Set my bid at $5.42

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hey don't kid yourself I'm still watching I'm just busy preoccupied with other matters but I'm watching and I'll be back

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay I'm recommending today Netflix and Tesla corporation after Wednesday's reporting American airlines.
Dollar is weak today against almost everything ,,, losing ground against even the yen. Gold and silver will be up Bitcoin and many of the cryptos will be up.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay if you got in to tesla when when I said you're up over 100%. Now here's three more for you same business model. Nio li and XPEV get them at a discount today we're going to have a good week ahead of us.
Last several weeks cryptos have been moving up and down 10%. Every 12 hours if you're in and out twice a day 100% in 5 days on the right kryptos otherwise stay long ethereum and Bitcoin you'll be okay in the long run.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here’s where to invest your money before traders start ‘rotating, if not stampeding’ out of stocks, according to one Warren Buffett disciple
Last Updated: Dec. 28, 2020 at 11:08 a.m. ET
Earlier this year, Berkshire Hathaway threw its heavyweight name behind Barrick Gold GOLD, 0.39% with an investment that flew in the face of Warren Buffett’s longtime aversion to gold. The news was “earth-shaking in the gold market,” one strategist said at the time.
Now, Kevin Smith, Crescat Capital’s chief investment officer, says others following suit by adding exposure to gold GC00, 0.07% and taking profits from some of those highfliers will be richly rewarded when the bull market turns. Smith, who earlier this year talked about learning the ropes from a stack of Berkshire shareholders BRK.A, 0.65% letters his dad gave him long ago, used this chart to show how investors could be at a pivotal juncture.

Basically, stocks are trading at record high valuations while commodities, on the flip side, have never been so undervalued. “The setup is in place for a macro pivot in the relative performance of these two asset classes,” Smith wrote in a note to clients. “Comparable conditions were present with the 1972 Nifty Fifty and 2000 Dotcom bubbles.”
He explained that investors will soon be looking to put their money toward the highest growth and lowest valuation opportunities, and that will result in a big move away from the top-heavy stocks that have been leading this bull market into record territory.
“Analytically minded investors will soon be rotating, if not stampeding, out of expensive deflation-era growth equities and fixed income securities and into cheap hard assets, creating a reversal in the 30-year declining trend of money velocity,” Smith wrote. Some popular ways to play the rotation Smith’s predicting would be to go long Newmont Corp. NEM, 0.67% and Barrick Gold, or dabble in ETFs like GDX GDX, 0.56% and GDXJ GDXJ, 0.43%. Then, the even bigger opportunity, he says, lies in picking the winners on the exploration side.

“To be frank, buying gold or silver is not a contrarian investment position today,” Smith wrote. “There are enough people in agreement with the idea that all government backed fiat currencies are doomed to some level of devaluation through inflation due to the level of fiscal and monetary imprudence and unsustainable debt imbalances in the financial system.”

For now, the rotation will have to wait. The Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, 0.08%, Nasdaq Composite COMP, 0.69% and S&P 500 SPX, 0.15% were all in rally mode early Monday.

More and graph at : https://www.marketwatch.com/story/h...uffett-disciple-11609104803?mod=mw_quote_news

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I like your post for participation but I'm not a Warren Buffett fan. I am aware that he is one of the richest people in the market but you have to consider that it was OPM that got him there. He was around in the early years and was smart enough to buy a lot of insurance companies who continue to take huge premiums and pay out little on claims. Anytime you can buy stockthat has the point of a bayonet at and a consumers back by unfunded mandates you're going to do well.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
DYODD on EVERYTHING I POST. I myself am not an acolyte of Buffett, But for 60 yrs the guy has made more hits than misses when it comes to his shareholders.
One in the Markets be it bonds, equities or commodities is in them for PROFIT, Not necessarily humanitarian interests.
Buyers and Sellers are always built on Winners and Losers.
Use for informational purposes, Edification or Entertainment.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Creeping up nearly a four bagger on my crypto 400 more dollars and I got it. Probably happen in the next 30 minutes.

There's a different learning curve on trading these cryptos a few of them you want to stay long on. In the last 2 months I've deconstructed the pattern to trade. I think I like them better than the stock market because it's 7 days a week 24 hours a day 10 point spreads all the time. Still working the market for about 30 companies I may up that but it's all working well get more than 30 of them it's hard to micromanage them do all the reading and everything you have to do each night check the charts all the technical fundamentals easy because you get it in news report somebody's done the work for you or the reporting you just got to decipher it and read between the lines.
Good luck all you guys with your trades I hope you bought Tesla.
Anybody know some of the best producers of lithium outside of China?
I have some Canadian ones I want in Nevada but everything else I'm finding is ramping up I want to produce her I want to get large into that lithium.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Get ready to set up and a position a long China I go with the ETFs and tech not yet wait for confirmation. Just get ready
Might be a good time to get out of some financials long positions and airlines for a period still holding American airlines but I'll probably get out today I'm up good on it. If I see the top of the trend I'll get out if it comes down and holds support on my jump back in be watching close today unfortunately the power is out so I have to do everything by my phone no generator here and you can't find one to buy not a good one just some stupid Briggs and Stratton ones I always go with the Honda 3500s you can hook them up tandem they're quiet and they burn fuel like a miser

Until the world money is figured out on who will now run the show and "Reset" be it the Worlds Central Banks (BIS),ECB,Commie Bank,...... I am sticking to PM miners. Miners already producing product not explorers.
For over 5k years man has seen value in Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickle,....
I believe it will hold even more value as the Reset devalues all .gov currencies, including the usd (small type intended) in the years to come.
I don't see this with other equities of the world.
DYODD
Best of Luck Down the Road,
AuAgBrix