• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Markets

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'm sorry but I think you could do better than mark

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sorry I've been gone a while... I got tangled up in the cryptos and realize something I was missing... I'm still on the market I got into the cryptocurrency because you can trade 7 days a week 24 hours a day and has proven to be pretty lucrative.
I will come back and give me my current recommendations for the market. So tech has been going hog-wild while the rest of the market is vision stuck in accumulation mode this week should change all that the futures are showing the s&p way out everything is going up so my gold and silver recommendations I would hold Tesla I would hold rig took and kicked my ass fast and a dirty maneuver nobody could have foreseen it that's okay I'm still holding it and I'll be there when it comes back.
I want to add a few other things that I've been lethargic that the chart has poised to take off.
One is a pot stock I've always been a favorite but haven't held it since it went down probably look at repositioning on that this week and that is CRON it has now broke out and made confirmation should go up very very good..
The next one is UA under armour everybody's been ignoring it just put in a double bottom and is about to breakout stop loss $9.10

And again American airlines United airlines and Southwest, Delta,, horizon, Alaskan.

Gold and silver stocks much like the cryptocurrencies if the dollars down against the majority of anyting else they will be up you know my favorites EXK MUX TRX CDE GPL HL.

the bigger miners are good but they're not going to move as large, dollar gets strong gold's coming off if it gets weak gold's going up shares do the same as will crypto..

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Remember the junior Miners and move eight 9% the big boys move for 5%... The juniors are better for trading / scalping...

Another thing that's going to come as a shock to you if coming from me are the financialsthey'll all be catching a bid this week from State Banks to the regionals cash is being put to work some of it in foolish ways others not so much.
This post is strictly off technical analysis the fundamentals have nothing to do with it with the exception out of the clear and present observation that money is being put to work.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I was hoping to pick grown up off the floor at 5:39 but I may have to move my target up to $5.51
Yeah I'm greedy.

Attachments

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Low volume today,
Set my bid at $5.42