• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Markets

^updated^

found a way in
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Zimbabwe Stock Exchange

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Called QRMLF two days ago. Up 18%.
LEM, NMEX and MKA up over 5%
Didn't buy either one...

I bought SMY.VN (down 9%) and REI (down 5%). Do the opposite of me and I'll make you rich!! ;)

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Thats right and when I got back on my feet from another bad accident I reties and moved to Florida.... Drove there with two of my boys with 800k in an an ice chest and equivalent that in gold and Silver behind the seats of our Yukon XL Packed chuck full of all our Scuba Diving Gear.. Living the Life..

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Called QRMLF two days ago. Up 18%.
LEM, NMEX and MKA up over 5%
Didn't buy either one...

I bought SMY.VN (down 9%) and REI (down 5%). Do the opposite of me and I'll make you rich!! ;)
Dont worry about that REI or RIG Those are good longs I gave the buy call on RIG when it was under a dollar, People lagueg just like they did on Heartze. It's day will come.Still cheap.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wait a minute you did what? 20k to 3.2M?

But it took 5 years and there were a lot of mistakes.
And I study every day and night when I don't have a guitar in my hand or I'm eating I've given probably 18 to 20 hours a day to educating myself on these markets and global markets. And I have not even touched the futures yet just watch them, don't buy puts don't buy calls just trade stocks and hold stocks. I am a lover of warrants though.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This market could be good but you better get ready to bail out and go to the sidelines across the board for short cuz if I can get through that minimum wage thing this market's going down hard I hope to send it doesn't go for this, you'll see huge numbers of small business go out of business and the unemployment rate reporting go from what it is today up to a million five in a week.

If this market can be f***** up biden is the man that can do it and he's trying to cuz he serves at the corporations pleasure they're the only ones that stand to benefit with all the competition and little competition eliminated it's company stores. F*** Amazon Walmart f*** the big Banks f*** them all f*** Microsoft.and I'll be right there behind them pumping them in the ass. I just need more time to be a bigger player.
I want the money I want all the money and I want to put it back to the people in this country where it belongs buy them out of indentured servitude Big dreams eh? Maybe so, but hold on to your ass because I know how to do it I just got to get bigger first.

Last edited:

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Minimum wage fell through. Biden and his cronies were never really serious about that. These fockers just changed uniforms with the old team. Same shit really.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Minimum wage fell through. Biden and his cronies were never really serious about that. These fockers just changed uniforms with the old team. Same shit really.

Good thing because we were looking the shuttering of thousand of small business's and possibly 2 to 2.5 milling job losses. Big Corps would love that.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
By 2025 when the $15 was supposed to be fully phased in, $15 will buy you less than the $7.25 minimum does now anyway with all the trillions being thrown around. T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N-S...

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Do you really think it's going to take that long for the dollar to crash and usher in the Wiemar Republic?

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good thing because we were looking the shuttering of thousand of small business's and possibly 2 to 2.5 milling job losses. Big Corps would love that.
Big corps are the ones that are behind fight for 15.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
First they ship out our manufacturing, then they promise to pay us for doing nothing. They all need to be fired.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Okay, half high-half, half-drunk but I have some observations.

So we have a situation where we're in a lock-down situation, things aren't moving, yet we have strong inflation and skyrocketing debt.
The result would naturally be higher prices for everything . . . everything! And by everything I mean utilities, consumer goods, commodities, discretionary spending, energy.
There is literally nothing that will drop in price, except those those that are purely speculative and not backed y assets (USDX, BTC)..
So we find ourselves in a horse race. Where will people put their money? Where do you place your bets?

Lets assume a drop in covid numbers, and the vaccine allow us to return to somewhat normalcy. We have discretionary spending. Where does it go?
- Travel boosting cruises and resorts. ( RCL 52 Week Range19.25 - 99.24) (NCHL 52 Week Range7.03 - 37.10)
- New vehicles, boats, RV's and ATV vehicles.
- Restaurant and outside entertainment.
- Home reno's and staycations.

Also assuming the beachball analogy for those things held underwater, what commodities rebound hard?
- copper, aluminum and steel.
- rare earth minerals, lithium and renewables, baseline metals.
- foodstuff: Corn, pork, eggs, wheat, beef.
- Petroleum because the world runs on oil and assuming Biden shakes up the Middle East.
- electricity and grid.

Just some things to consider.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yours is a lot of big questions I would rather tell it then type it. So I'm going to let Lancers explain the short version for you while I try to put together the whole scenario the way I see it but we get prepared for a long read.

Peter Schiff says we're going to have hyperinflation no doubt.
The Fed says there and it will not allow inflation instead they print money and that works until it don't. When it don't the house is crumbled.
The question you asked about where do you put your money isn't so important as when you put your money there. You want to get out while the dollar's strong so you got to find a country that is not printed money from this pandemic with reckless abandoned like the US did. Most of Europe did the same so forget about the pound or the euro forget about the Frank but rather do some research and see what country has not gone through the presses or has gone the least they're by not diluting their currency.
Bob Chapman when he was still with us said the instrument would be Swiss franc government bonds and I hold fast to that I think it's a good play I think it's got some backing behind it and I intend to move that direction cuz I can get out of the market and into Swiss franc government bonds in 30 seconds.
But, again goes against everything I know to put all my eggs in one basket so I would be looking for other countries that are contenders also.
Then we must remember what we've heard thousands of times before if you don't hold it you don't own it. That goes for your gold your silver your land your food your guns lest we not forget your package and your unit.
I think I have a pretty good idea how it's all going to melt down.
When we have hyperinflation your purchasing power of your dollar is s***.when nobody wants your dollar it's a 911 s***.
By now you realize that you have to get out before it turns to s*** and reposition if you have an IRA 401k bonds treasuries your fugged.
The most important thing you need to do is diversify your assets into real tangible assets, get out of the city and get yourself into a place you can live a sustainable life. Somewhere with woods garden spot cover. Somewhere where you don't have to worry about or you were able to defend yourself against The walking Dead that are going to come up your driveway to get your food and anything else they can steal. Sure it's easy for you guys to say I'll just shoot him but let me tell you this not everybody can just shoot somebody. Not everybody can kill them in person and go eat dinner and not worry about the ghosts that aren't there anyway let make you tremble as they visit you in the middle of the night. If you don't want to live in those conditions you better get your ass into the country and out of the city cuz I guarantee you will have that condition before this is over.
Whether it's an economic meltdown or revolution you're going to be faced with somebody you're going to have to point a gun to at. The best thing you can do is to mitigate that by preparation.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Curtman, I always appreciate your replies. But let’s not put the cart before the horse.
Wife and I are pretty far back on a dirt road, remote country where even the zombies would have a hard time getting. Check that off the list.
But let’s look at the steps before that. Somehow I don’t think we’re going to the Walking Dead stage yet. We’ve been through a lot of these before and believe it or not Biden is not Armageddon. but he will be at the helm for major changes.
People keep talking about the collapse of the USD and Weimar style inflation. I don’t think it will get that far. Call me crazy (many do) but if the USD collapses two things will happen:
One is that everyone else will be stuck to the dollars ass. When a global reserve currency collapses, all others will in lockstep. Everybody can add 6 zeroes and still be in relatively the same ratio. Now you might think the Swiss have some sort of magical power that makes them immune to inflation but why would you assume that? Because they have gold ?
Which brings me to the second point. If the USD collapses it’s hard to believe there’s not a Plan B waiting in the wings.
My thoughts are that the Federal Reserve Note is on its way out. Plans for a gold-backed crypto have already been made. The new crypto will not have a national moniker such as dollar, ruble, yuan or Euro any more than Bitcoin has one. You see BTC was the dry run. A government, or especially a consortium of governments who issue a recognized block chain crypto BACKED BY GOLD, would be the death knell of all other cryptos.
So back to my original question; where to park it until then?
I’m a believer in Sprott PSLV, CEF and SPPP. All those funds are backed by allocated physical. Until then I’d like to play the penny stocks or maybe a two or three bagger to add to the funds. Eventually when the government cryptos are issued, the precious commodities funds will valuate at a rate consistent with the backing of the crypto’s.
I know that’s long-winded but I’m fairly certain this is how it plays out.
The steps are to play unstable markets, rollover the profits into allocated precious metal funds, convert into the new government crypto. No need for beans bullets and bandaids yet.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Good Lord jodster, you put so many questions out there and so many of your theoretic answers it's difficult to answer all at once but I can't say this I respect your research but in so many places you are wrong so we'll have to agree to disagree on them.
First and foremost it may not be Armageddon yet but we are in the seas, don't kid yourself.
Now as far as the US dollar it is going to crash I consider a two cent value on the dollar a crash. I consider a two cent dollar a Weimar situation.
And don't get me wrong, I look forward to it, because all those instruments that are payable and US dollars your mortgage are national debt and thousands of other things can be retired at 2 cents on the dollar I like that it's like given the bone to China and nothing would thrill me More our national debt would go to zero overnight.
Before that happens we will come up with an alternative currency much like the Chinese do you can buy and trade and leave the country with the renminbi (created in 1949) but you can't leave the country with Yuan... They also have several other smaller currencies but those are the two common ones.
Before this is over the market will come up with the second currency and it will be a digital currency or crypto. Don't expect the United States bureaucratic and ineptitude to come up with it themselves it doesn't serve their purpose which is to bring it American public to its knees.
There's going to come a time when you have to get out that is true but until then you need to make as much as you can and so you take more with you and put it in diversified investments.
I think one of the last things it's going to fall will be the gold ETF I think it's called nugget. I probably won't be in there but many will but again just like all things it'll be denominated in US dollars personally I like EV's. I think electric vehicles lithium and Cobalt are going to be the fastest growing things in the marketplace towards the end. Don't ever bet against Elon musk and you can buy Tesla right now on sale has Nancy pelosi's trying to drive it down to 500 which won't work so she can exercise some position she's got.
Here's another thing you can crunch your own numbers how much is a ton of silver worth and then how much is a ton of cobalt worth watch that Gap close up. Cobalt will be the next PM. 60% of all the Cobalt produced comes from the Congo an unstable area to say the least but we're there and we're mining it obviously got the government cooperating for now once they see the value of it that'll probably change and 60% of the Cobalt will drop off because no third world countries knows how to run a business case in point Venezuela. I'm going to have to go back and read your post and see what else I can deconstruct out of it I'm glad you're located in the place you are I have an idea where you're at but won't be saying that but I will sayI am looking to buy a thousand acres there do I have to buy it in three different parcels to combine for my ranch. That deal should come later this summer or fall. I'm also still planning on buying a place in the south and of course keep in my place in Florida but I might buy a bigger one down there on the water. I hate the buy right now but if I have the money I'll probably use the money and finance part of it so I can pay it off and devalue dollars too either way and either scenario the money will be there to retire the debt. The one by you will be paid for in cash

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Money printing is obviously inflationary, but technology can be highly deflationary.

Computer chips, AI, electric vehicles, batteries, solar power, wind power, genetic sequencing... all dropping in cost to the point of disruption.

Uber halved the price of taking a taxi. EV taxis will be cheaper because of lower running costs. And then the autonomous vehicles kick in and suddenly taking a bus for $1.50 looks expensive.

I'm with Curtman EV's are here to stay. Battery metals will rise. Oil price will probably enter permanent decline after 2025.
Coal, uranium and natgas will also suffer, as solar and wind are cheaper and 80% of new power generation is wind or solar.

I don't have a crystal ball, especially short term. long term bullish on new tech.

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Always love your contrary views Curt... I don’t take it personal and love the banter, as long as it stays civil.
I’ve taken your thoughts on cobalt seriously and will do some research.
As far as your faith in the ineptitude of government, that only applies when it comes to serving the public. When it comes to increasing the tax base and benefitting themselves, they’re damn near MENSA members.
I still stick with my thoughts that the markets will be volatile as inflation and BASIL will be the straw that stirs the drink. Too many ETF’s trying to unwind derivatives. Soon the financial institutions will eat their own.
So let’s get to work this week and call some stocks !!

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bullish engulfing candle on bitcoin you guys better be in the crypto and hold on to your ass. Several cryptos are going to f****** rock it....

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't know who you guys used to trade but I use coinbase etoro and binance.Problem with coinbase is it doesn't have a lot of the cryptos I want.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Goldman Sachs shorting the U.S. dollar in the near term.

BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB, LINK, DOT, ADA, LTC,​

In case you guys didn't know the symbols above are crypto not stocks.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

USD Expiry
03/01/2206/14/2109/13/2112/13/21

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Options on bitcoin miners has become my favorite crypto exposure.
Sold a few puts in MARA expiring tomorrow - some probably in the money and some out.
Monday I'll switch over to selling covered calls assuming I get assigned.
The premiums are rich enough in RIOT and MARA that I can sell WAY out of the money covered calls, collect 5% weekly and have plenty of room for a big up move in share price without getting assigned.
Haven't figured out how to trade options on any crypto other than bitcoin.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
In case you guys didn't know the symbols above are crypto not stocks.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Started watching THETA at $4.50. It’s doubled since then. It will be the new Bitcoin

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Remember how I've told you for years now about the Weimar Republic Weimar Germany and what will happen in our future? Well you better hold on to your ass cuz it's coming quick. Inflations running 10 to 15% a year meaning your dollars losing that much purchasing power and biden's asking for another three trillion in the coming months.
Funny thing is with all this delusion of the dollar gold has gone down through it all. Anybody here to see what's happening with that?
The central banks and a national Banks are dumped in their treasuries and bonds with reckless abandon they don't want to be caught holding that s*** when dollar is worth a dime. The FED has to buy them back meaning higher taxes and higher interest. If anybody on this board has an ARM you better get rid of it and go get it converted to a conventional 30-year fixed. The s***'s about to hit the fan boys and girls. In the coming months you're going to see cities go tribal as those food stamps are giving out don't buy nothing. Primary things to have on hand, lots of provisions. After that guns to protect those provisions from the walking zombies that are going to come up your driveway. Next you'll need to choose the bottom and buy more gold and silver, personally I recommend junk silver because it's denominated much smaller than a 1 oz round or bar you'll literally be able to buy things and expect change from a silver dime. Next I would have a lot of clothing even if it don't fit you or you can buy bolts of fabric if you can find an old denim that's even better if you don't patch your jeans maybe your lady can sell you a pair. But mostly I would convert all of my liquid let's say 5,000 or so dollars two Bitcoin or some of the strongest altcoins out there they will go up some astronomically there will be pull backs like there is in the market but over time you'll gain and you'll have purchasing power wherever you want to buy globally.
That's my advice to you, take it or dismiss it at your own peril, there is no getting out of this mess now most of you are survivors most all of you are preppers well this is what you did all that for.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So some of you don't understand you don't need to buy $55,000 for a Bitcoin you can buy increments of it so if you only have an extra 20 to spend a week you can buy $20 worth of bitcoin and it still goes up the same percentage as if you had $100,000 worth of bitcoin.
The alt coins, alternative coins go up more percentage sometimes than Bitcoin so you might be better off buying some of them I have my personal favorites I own about six of them but there are others that move big percentages I just go for the ones that I know will be around for a long time to come some are chain block some are just Bitcoin type that hold the cryptocurrency.
You can buy and sell or convert any of them for any of them as long as they're in the portfolio of your trading platform or broker I use coinbase it's not in my opinion the best but it does vet the best companies out and it doesn't put in the crappy ones or ones that it doesn't have confidence in there's a lot of those other brokers like Binance or etoro are also pretty good because they trade some that I consider good that coinbase hasn't agreed with yet.
You can always go to crypto.com too.There are a lot of tutorials available on YouTube one for educating yourself is Crypto Casey this is a sweet young thing, guaranteed to give you wood, that breaks it down to something anybody can understand. I encourage you to watch her and to get a position into some crypto of some sort it's the new liquid Gold and a good place for diversification... Remember you can't put all your eggs in one basket. By the way I'm looking for a huge move in silver right now

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
By the way I'm looking for a huge move in silver right now
Is it just that silver has been treated like a rented mule lately or is there something more specific you are looking at?

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bitcoin cleared $6B in option expiry today, many predicted a crash, good likelihood of a rally for a few weeks.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Once Bitcoin breaks over 60 again 72s the next Target but keep in mind there's alt coins that make more interest per day than Bitcoin itself.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the Crypto Casey heads up, Curtman! Her vids have proved both eye opening and mystery ending with regard to getting set up to buy, as well as buying, cryptos. I’m still working that direction but I’m getting close.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bitcoin now bullish engulfing hold on to your hat, buy them alt coins

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
62 should be in the bag possibly 63 k and a re-eval.
Look at Cardano, ADA , LOOK AT THE ASCENDING TRIANGLE THERE. I'm very bullish

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
62 should be in the bag possibly 63 k and a re-eval.
Look at Cardano, ADA , LOOK AT THE ASCENDING TRIANGLE THERE. I'm very bullish
volatility has contracted, spring is loaded