• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Markets

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There it is boys $60'628.00 at this moment. This is going to be a rock and roll trip.
Who called it? Who's the best among us?
Oh that's right I am....

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yelling and Powell are the new bernanke and geitner.
Yelling speaks of the need to raise interest rates.
By my calculation when they raise the interest rates to 2% the government is insolvent it can no longer pay its debt or interest on its debt.
Advice, get out of cash quick fast and in a hurry. Wish there was a crypto back by gold but if it happens it's going to be China that does it. No matter, we keep going down this road they're going to rule the world anyway.

Does anybody know a dealer that's selling junk bags of silver coins?

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I give it till August and it's meltdown

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yelling and Powell are the new bernanke and geitner.
Yelling speaks of the need to raise interest rates.
By my calculation when they raise the interest rates to 2% the government is insolvent it can no longer pay its debt or interest on its debt.
Advice, get out of cash quick fast and in a hurry. Wish there was a crypto back by gold but if it happens it's going to be China that does it. No matter, we keep going down this road they're going to rule the world anyway.

Does anybody know a dealer that's selling junk bags of silver coins?

Try these guys. $35.00 per ounce.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I give it till August and it's meltdown
I have a sneaking feeling that your prognostication may be correct. If the AZ audit results gain traction with its discovery of fraud then a lot of monied people will start to panic and try to liquidate assets to raise funds for legal defense. This will start a butterfly effect in the markets.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There it is boys $60'628.00 at this moment. This is going to be a rock and roll trip.
Who called it? Who's the best among us?
Oh that's right I am....
Congratulations....here's a cookie!
1620480835501.png

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Take a look at this picture…
US patent under the file number ''060606''
It may look like an ordinary document that you would pay no attention to…

However…

This document is a US patent under the file number “060606”...

According to the US patent office….

Microsoft have created a strange and creepy device that will completely change how you save, spend, borrow and invest.

Now this hasn’t happened overnight…

It’s a plan worth $1.87 trillion dollars and has been backed by the likes of..
  • The Clinton Foundation…
  • The UN…
  • The IMF…
  • The Federal Reserve.
You see this shift has been brewing for a while now…

And the senate is currently reviewing a law that’ll make the “digital dollar” a reality in 2021…

If you’ve ever wondered why the sudden change for credit instead of cash?

Or even been surprised by the “NO CASH ONLY CREDIT” signs printed on stores recently…

You’re not alone…

There’s a massive financial shift happening as we speak…

But I’ve connected the dots and explain everything I know in this short video…

I do apologise for my bad internet connection…

I’ve done the best I can do to record this video from rural Argentina… (I’ve explained why I’m here in the video)

But you need to see this…

Especially if you have more than $5000 in a bank right now… or in a retirement fund.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Doug Casey has made a shitload of money over the years however he along with other Howard Ruff types bagheld gold and silver and its proxies from 1980-2000.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We're all supposed to be filthy Rich right now one thing leads to another and people get screwed or worse croak. So many people on this board have gone since we started out lancers and it's hard to take in the people who are now moved on to a better place. For those of us left we must endure and the government seems intent on doing its job which is making sure we can't what a diabolical scheme they are up to.
Found out today another friend of mine who was in the hospital with me died on January 6th. Terrible tragedy cuz I was planning on going down and seeing them and Costa Rica later this year.
There's a new company come in public that's called impther it's some kind of a DNA replicator FDA already approved but with hopes of being able to cure many types of cancer many types of Alzheimer's the whole litany of other stuff by Gene installments or intervention. Supposed to be the next ground floor of an Intel type company I hear more about it I'll let you know if you're interested.
For now the crypto stocks have a death grip on my portfolio but the cryptos themselves are doing okay I'm trading them at least the alt krypto.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Gene therapies will be huge. 100x gains on the table, but I don't have the time for the DD.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't have any time to vet anymore companies I'm so tangled up in the crypto world it's consuming a lot of my time therefore I haven't been here too much lately.
If you have time or can find any interest in it or anybody else I'm going to tell you something that is going to be huge.
Seaweed and seaweed farming the ocean grows lots of seaweed but seaweed consumes 80% of hydrocarbons and disperses carbon dioxide which is plant food, Greener world more rain aquifers could actually begin to gain instead of dry up.
It's just now on market to start looking at but there are some pretty huge companies harvesting seaweed and farming seaweed in other areas see we can grow up to 20 ft a day that's why you see it washing up on the beaches piling up in the banks of the glades to New England and that's not even beginning to touch what goes on in Asia. And if you ever had sushi seaweed salad is a good compliment to it incredibly healthy I eat it all the time and it's pretty good use your chopsticks.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't have any time to vet anymore companies I'm so tangled up in the crypto world it's consuming a lot of my time therefore I haven't been here too much lately.
If you have time or can find any interest in it or anybody else I'm going to tell you something that is going to be huge.
Seaweed and seaweed farming the ocean grows lots of seaweed but seaweed consumes 80% of hydrocarbons and disperses carbon dioxide which is plant food, Greener world more rain aquifers could actually begin to gain instead of dry up.
It's just now on market to start looking at but there are some pretty huge companies harvesting seaweed and farming seaweed in other areas see we can grow up to 20 ft a day that's why you see it washing up on the beaches piling up in the banks of the glades to New England and that's not even beginning to touch what goes on in Asia. And if you ever had sushi seaweed salad is a good compliment to it incredibly healthy I eat it all the time and it's pretty good use your chopsticks.
I’m from Nova Scotia Canada and my father came up with this idea about 20 years ago. Norwegian kelp needs a permit to be harvested. Cannot be harvested from beaches because of the granola crunching, Birkenstock crowd. Might step on a plover egg or some rare spider.
but I digress. The mineral content of kelp is out of this world. My grandparents used to grow potatoes in it and they were the size of a cantaloupe; pure white and delicious.
you could grow carrots that were so thick they looked like the bundles you get at the grocery store and turnip the size of a hubcap. I shit you not.
we had plans to dry the kelp in industrial dryers they used for fish meal. 20 tonnes a load.
We would have been multi-millionaires but for the bureaucratic red tape and my dads Borderline personality disorder screwed any of those plans.
There’s no doubt in my mind a dried kelp powder would be chemical free, organic and twice as potent as any store-bought fertilizer available today.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The housing bubbles pressing against the pen pretty good any day now, I'd short subprime if I were you a million dollars I'll make you 40 million

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
As we move ahead the money is in the shorts, the asteroid is going to turn into hemorrhoids anytime now.
Hold on to your ass less you suffer the consequences. Don't listen to the Old guard they don't have your interest in mind. And by crypto with reckless abandon with your profits.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Curtman,
Crypto's tanking faster than Biden votes during a re-count. Are we looking at a bottom/solid entry point, or do you think there is more pain to come?

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I haven't sold a thing. I don't hold Bitcoin I hold the alt coins and the blockchains.
If I were you I would add right now at the sale price.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I haven't sold a thing. I don't hold Bitcoin I hold the alt coins and the blockchains.
If I were you I would add right now at the sale price.
Average in, because of further dips, or is the bottom in?
Serious question and interested in your take.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I buy kelp meal by the 50 lb bags, 2 frn a lb, for the garden.
I'm intrigued and would like to try this in the Shootist Family Garden this year!:2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Average in, because of further dips, or is the bottom in?
Serious question and interested in your take.
Strong support at 30k Still holding adding on the retest's

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm intrigued and would like to try this the the Shootist Family Garden this year!:2 thumbs up:
There are more conservatives in WA than you may think.. Seattle and Olympia are den of scum anymore. And then the got Gates

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Higher lows on bitcoin the last four times it's taking the round trip back to 30 as long as it stays over 31 that's good if it goes below that that's not so good even though 30 was support in the past. Don't rule out 24,000 if it breaks 31. 42,000 is the magic number in the altcoins take off which is where I'm sitting still, haven't sold the thing.
In the stock market yesterday on the triple inverse ETF short China yesterday good snatch for 10% in the first 30 seconds of the market opening in and out good thing too Mark it's up today you know the futures was telling you the truth because the jobs report exceeded expectations for unemployment. Watch the volumes boys. that's the tell. Spinning top means indecision in the markets low volume is confirmation enough for me I'll be out of the sectors that will be affected.
Trade well boys and girls.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
OK the 10yr 2.354 treasury just dipped below the 3yr
2.492 If you don't know what this means my advice is Hold on to your ass. Recession right up ahead. the consecutive 1/4's of negative GDP and it's the Big one we all warned you about.
What say we print some digital dollars Dumbass. How's the rate looking now Powell.
It all ends when it's over...

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
OK the 10yr 2.354 treasury just dipped below the 3yr
2.492 If you don't know what this means my advice is Hold on to your ass. Recession right up ahead. the consecutive 1/4's of negative GDP and it's the Big one we all warned you about.
What say we print some digital dollars Dumbass. How's the rate looking now Powell.
It all ends when it's over...
You think the fed will raise interest rates again in May? Or do the tango and shuffle it back?
BTW, welcome back ya crusty ol’ fart.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Gee thanks, Yes they are to continue in an attempt to curb inflation. But your President {not mine} isn't going to stop printing. Wiemar Republic relived. As I said, put your had band on and hold onto your ass. Inflation at 10% a year do the math. Did you get a 10% increase in your pay this year?

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where to park money? I’ve come into some and I honestly don’t know. I don’t like the stock market but it keeps defying gravity.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Where to park money? I’ve come into some and I honestly don’t know. I don’t like the stock market but it keeps defying gravity.
My stop losses have me 75% cash. Same predicament here. Waiting for a pullback in the metals and Uranium. Doesn't seem to want to run, doesn't want to crash . . so we wait.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m probably the same allocation, I guess it is good to have company. I just feel like I’m losing money.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
GOLD IS MONEY ( Sound familiar?)
Gold and Silver is still on SALE for now.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I’m probably the same allocation, I guess it is good to have company. I just feel like I’m losing money.
Same here. But I was full of FOMO, dreaded fear of missing out.
Lancers told me once that there’s ALWAYS another opportunity to enter the market.
He’s been right so far.
When I play out scenarios in my head, I see gold and silver starting to moon-shot. But the trillions in paper step out of the shadows and monkey hammers it to the ground.
The only time gold and silver will be allowed to fully run is when TPTB run out of ammo. And for now they haven’t even started shooting.
Daily market fluctuations are the game we have to play for now.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You are best to diversify. Swiss frank government bonds. Land if you find a deal bitcoin, buy it in the valley's under 40k even if you only have 5 or 10 K you will do well Trade the highs buy the lows 3% off n out till it moves back down to support. If you are in the market get ready to short subprime, the banks and auto makers. Oil has be good but is about to hit demand destructing. Pay off all debt as always. Still like gold and silver but the sharks are always really got to be sharp there.

[

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You think the fed will raise interest rates again in May? Or do the tango and shuffle it back?
BTW, welcome back ya crusty ol’ fart.
I bet hes stupid enough to raise them again but you never know. The fed is the buyer of last resort but you can imagine the central bankers National banks and IMF have a lot of money on the table and they are all getting a little queezy They will eat their your young like in 2008 and of course Clueless brokers and pension funds are going to lose the big time like they always do. the only thing you can count on is Obama Bin Biden is going to print until he is dispatched.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If you didn't get a 10% cost of living raise last your are already losing money. The last time I crunched the numbers it was 11% and climbing and nothing has changed for the good

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Same here. But I was full of FOMO, dreaded fear of missing out.
Lancers told me once that there’s ALWAYS another opportunity to enter the market.
He’s been right so far.
When I play out scenarios in my head, I see gold and silver starting to moon-shot. But the trillions in paper step out of the shadows and monkey hammers it to the ground.
The only time gold and silver will be allowed to fully run is when TPTB run out of ammo. And for now they haven’t even started shooting.
Lancers is my Buddy and a pretty sharp guy. I seem to have lost his phone number again and I have not been on her lately. He is right there is always a way to profit. Market goes up your in, turns down you short. I still to the day Go with a 3% trailing stop loss Huge volume down for two or three days I am already out. Waiting for a place to reposition.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Then take your stash, go to Vegas, bet it all on RED, and let it ride.
You are playing their game BUT only they know when they are going to through the switch.
REMEMBER HISTORY: The "Roaring 20s" brought in the Great Depression.
I consider this stock market yo-yoing UP and DOWN as the signal for bad times coming in the markets. YMMV

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score