• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

MarLago invaded by FBI

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this is how they knew he was "out of town"...

Trump arrives for testimony in New York investigation​

By MICHAEL BALSAMO and MICHAEL R. SISAK
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he was setup to be out of town.......... Convenient........

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660142522835.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

JUST IN - FBI refused to hand over the search warrant for the raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago and kicked an attorney off the property.​

Eric Trump revealed FBI agents refused to hand over the search warrant for their raid on Mar-a-Lago and kicked an attorney off the property in a new, incisive account of the Monday operation at the Florida estate.

Speaking exclusively to DailyMail.com, the former president's son said the 30 agents who arrived at the property asked staff to turn security cameras off – but they refused.

The bureau, he said, also brought safe crackers in to break into his father's safe, and he slammed the investigators for rummaging former first lady Melania's wardrobe and searching through clothing.

He called the raid another 'coordinated attack' on his father Donald Trump and insisted there is no way President Joe Biden was kept in the dark about the search.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not real sure about this guy Juan... but he seems credible to me. Goes into a lot of things that are very interesting to hear if nothing else.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Videos at link

At Least Three DOJ Attorneys for Merrick Garland Joined FBI During 9 Hour Raid of Trump Mar-a-Lago Compound — While Blocking Trump Attorneys from Building​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 10, 2022 at 9:41am
362 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab
The Stasi-FBI and Joe Biden’s Department of Justice raided President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Monday in a 9-and-a-half hour siege on his historic compound.
During the raid the FBI forced Trump attorneys to sit OUTSIDE in the heat while they rummaged through every room in President Trump’s historic home.
The FBI stood with loaded guns outside President Trump’s home as they raided Mar-a-Lago for 9 hours.
FBI-Outside-Mar-a-Lago2.jpg

The FBI agents from Florida and Washington DC spent several hours ransacking Mar-a-Lago in their fishing expedition.
TRENDING: Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden's FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago
The dirty FBI agents went through Melania Trump’s closet.
They searched EVERY ROOM — Likely bugging the place before they left.
The FBI spent HOURS in President Trump’s private office.
And… the dirty FBI forced Trump attorneys to sit outside in the 91 degree heat and would not allow them to observe them as they ransacked the historic home.

The lawless FBI was joined by at least three Merrick Garland DOJ attorneys during the 9 hour fishing expedition.

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are requesting a copy of the warrant to raid President Trump’s home.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Videos at link

At Least Three DOJ Attorneys for Merrick Garland Joined FBI During 9 Hour Raid of Trump Mar-a-Lago Compound — While Blocking Trump Attorneys from Building​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 10, 2022 at 9:41am
362 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab
The Stasi-FBI and Joe Biden’s Department of Justice raided President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home on Monday in a 9-and-a-half hour siege on his historic compound.
During the raid the FBI forced Trump attorneys to sit OUTSIDE in the heat while they rummaged through every room in President Trump’s historic home.
The FBI stood with loaded guns outside President Trump’s home as they raided Mar-a-Lago for 9 hours.
FBI-Outside-Mar-a-Lago2.jpg

The FBI agents from Florida and Washington DC spent several hours ransacking Mar-a-Lago in their fishing expedition.
TRENDING: Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden's FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago
The dirty FBI agents went through Melania Trump’s closet.
They searched EVERY ROOM — Likely bugging the place before they left.
The FBI spent HOURS in President Trump’s private office.
And… the dirty FBI forced Trump attorneys to sit outside in the 91 degree heat and would not allow them to observe them as they ransacked the historic home.

The lawless FBI was joined by at least three Merrick Garland DOJ attorneys during the 9 hour fishing expedition.

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are requesting a copy of the warrant to raid President Trump’s home.

Can you say Defund the Police? Even the radical Dems could be on board right... Except we'll defund the Fibs and Clowns.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone else wonder what the rest of the world is thinking? Why would any nation work with the ds / US?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone else wonder what the rest of the world is thinking? Why would any nation work with the ds / US?

What are you talking about? They haven't been working with them out of good faith.... they were working with them or get the Libya treatment or any other number of examples.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh, Boo-Fricken-Hoo. Probably best to start a new smaller government.
That's not how it plays out, historically.

What nation has a better government? Australia? Canada?

Russia has a better situation, but their success is more dependent on the persons in charge, who are anti-Globalist, and an economy that is not financialized.

So, which, then? Haiti has a very small government.

Our system isn't great - except when compared to the rest of the world. And that's the problem - the Globalists want us to be JUST LIKE their own schitthole Euro-swamps.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Kari Lake, AZ candidate for governor, has the right idea​
An open letter to the people of Arizona​
by Jon Rappoport​
(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​
Kari was fuming after the Feds raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago. And she launched a statement about that. Yup. OK. Fine. But it’s how she moved on from the subject of Trump that really interests me.

Here’s her blast:

“This is one of the darkest days in American history: the day our Government, originally created by the people, turned against us. This illegitimate, corrupt Regime hates America and has weaponized the entirety of the Federal Government to take down President Donald Trump. Our Government is rotten to the core. These tyrants will stop at nothing to silence the Patriots who are working hard to save America. This is an incredibly horrendous abuse of power. If we accept it, America is dead. We will not accept it. The 10th Amendment can and will save our Republic and the road to stripping the feds of power travels right through Arizona. We must fire the federal government…”

The powers of the states. The 10th Amendment. Rejecting the Feds.

As my readers know, I’ve been hitting this issue very hard. Free states. Competitive states.

What can Arizona offer people that Oregon or New Jersey or Montana can’t? I’m not talking about government freebies, I’m talking about a robust economy, freedom from crazy wokey-dokey government officials, and so on.

Yes, reject federal power in every way possible, but also build up AZ as the place to go for American refugees fleeing insane states that resemble China.

I’ve mentioned this before, and here it is again. Open Arizona to healing practitioners of every stripe, licensed or not. The only proviso is: their treatments are not harmful.

You’ll get thousands of practitioners and their prospective clients moving to AZ overnight. The practitioner and client are responsible adults. They sign contracts with each other, swearing that no liability will be attached to the results of the treatments. No law suits. The state government is not involved in any way.

The AZ economy will BOOM.

And the predatory state medical board will be shoved into the background. They can whine and scream to their hearts’ content.

Tear down fed power and build up Arizona power.

Decentralization wins.

We win.

This is not a loophole in the Constitution. This is a 20-lane super highway called the 10th Amendment. Those powers not specially granted to the Federal government are reserved for the states and the people.

Stand on that and take on all comers.​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Russia has a better situation, but their success is more dependent on the persons in charge, who are anti-Globalist, and an economy that is not financialized.

Our system isn't great - except when compared to the rest of the world. And that's the problem - the Globalists want us to be JUST LIKE their own schitthole Euro-swamps.
We just go back to the original blue print, The Constitution of the United States. ( Not ....America, Inc) Just doing that would make federal government extremely small compared to the monstrosity it is today. If it ain't in the constitution then it is the peoples or the states rights. They decide locally.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is a 20-lane super highway called the 10th Amendment. Those powers not specially granted to the Federal government are reserved for the states and the people.
See, that right there make Federal Gov. extremely small.
:2 thumbs up:
Plus that would put alot of real estate up for sale by the federal gov and the leaches, err Lobbyists, that get burned off.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We just go back to the original blue print, The Constitution of the United States. ( Not ....America, Inc) Just doing that would make federal government extremely small compared to the monstrosity it is today. If it ain't in the constitution then it is the peoples or the states rights. They decide locally.
Yes, I'd fully support that.

But to STICK to the blueprint, we need to prevent the re-assertion of a Political Elite Class.

That would require Constitutional Term Limits - to prevent this de-facto Lifetime Sinecure.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes, I'd fully support that.

But to STICK to the blueprint, we need to prevent the re-assertion of a Political Elite Class.

That would require Constitutional Term Limits - to prevent this de-facto Lifetime Sinecure.
I can go with that.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
See, that right there make Federal Gov. extremely small.
:2 thumbs up:
Plus that would put alot of real estate up for sale by the federal gov and the leaches, err Lobbyists, that get burned off.
Unemployment would go up tremendously.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Tax liability would drop tremendously.

Sudden increases in personal disposable income...tied to the incentive to make more, since everyone is keeping much more...would grow the economy. As fast as it grew in the 1980s.

As fast as Russia's economy grew, once they closed all those State factories, and got rid of that drunken buffoon. There's not a crushing unemployment problem in Russia now. We tend to forget...one of the first things Russia did, post-USSR, was bring in Steve Forbes to reform their tax system. He proposed, and they implemented, a flat tax.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Canada and Oz have no 2nd amendment.
Russia has no 2nd amendment, nor 1st amendment. Hard pass.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Kari Lake, AZ candidate for governor, has the right idea​
An open letter to the people of Arizona​
by Jon Rappoport​
(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)​
Kari was fuming after the Feds raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago. And she launched a statement about that. Yup. OK. Fine. But it’s how she moved on from the subject of Trump that really interests me.

Here’s her blast:

“This is one of the darkest days in American history: the day our Government, originally created by the people, turned against us. This illegitimate, corrupt Regime hates America and has weaponized the entirety of the Federal Government to take down President Donald Trump. Our Government is rotten to the core. These tyrants will stop at nothing to silence the Patriots who are working hard to save America. This is an incredibly horrendous abuse of power. If we accept it, America is dead. We will not accept it. The 10th Amendment can and will save our Republic and the road to stripping the feds of power travels right through Arizona. We must fire the federal government…”

As my readers know, I’ve been hitting this issue very hard. Free states. Competitive states.

What can Arizona offer people that Oregon or New Jersey or Montana can’t? I’m not talking about government freebies, I’m talking about a robust economy, freedom from crazy wokey-dokey government officials, and so on.

Yes, reject federal power in every way possible, but also build up AZ as the place to go for American refugees fleeing insane states that resemble China.

I’ve mentioned this before, and here it is again. Open Arizona to healing practitioners of every stripe, licensed or not. The only proviso is: their treatments are not harmful.

You’ll get thousands of practitioners and their prospective clients moving to AZ overnight. The practitioner and client are responsible adults. They sign contracts with each other, swearing that no liability will be attached to the results of the treatments. No law suits. The state government is not involved in any way.

The AZ economy will BOOM.

And the predatory state medical board will be shoved into the background. They can whine and scream to their hearts’ content.

Tear down fed power and build up Arizona power.

Decentralization wins.

We win.

This is not a loophole in the Constitution. This is a 20-lane super highway called the 10th Amendment. Those powers not specially granted to the Federal government are reserved for the states and the people.

Stand on that and take on all comers.​
I like what she has to say, but I fear once in office, she'll become just another politician who will forget everything she says and she'll do whatever which way the winds are blowing at the moment.

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Clean house and kick the bums out. All of them. Keep Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One either works or don't work. Hell, I kill my Retirement if this would happen. Ex-Feds can go find work with the states, counties, cities,... Just because there is no demand from the Federal gov. doesn't mean their services would be eliminated by the states and subdivisions. Probably take a haircut on wages though, but something is better than nothing.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 1.47.10 PM.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
One either works or don't work. Hell, I kill my Retirement if this would happen. Ex-Feds can go find work with the states, counties, cities,... Just because there is no demand from the Federal gov. doesn't mean their services would be eliminated by the states and subdivisions. Probably take a haircut on wages though, but something is better than nothing.
Wasn't saying it would be a bad thing, mind you.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660162086175.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660162370241.png

What did the FBI find at Mar-A-Lago?

That's easy.

They found their doom.

The backlash from this corrupt overreach is going to be biblical when it's done building up.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Curious that they would want the security cameras turned off.
They always want that on any raid. Ie: no accountability. I'm surprised they did not smash the cameras.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Shirley you jest. I hope they didn't find the super secret hidden cameras.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Clandestine’s Newsletter

It Was a Trap​

Clandestine

Alright, now that we have waited just about 48 hours to let the details surface about the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, let’s analyze the situation from 40,000 feet.

Let’s look at the facts as of now. The FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, looking for alleged classified documents, while Donald Trump was not present. The FBI reportedly did not find the alleged “classified” documents they were looking for, but they did take 15 boxes of documents from Trump’s home. The FBI did not reveal the reasonable cause to Trump’s legal team, Trump must sue for the right to see that apparently.

Most importantly, Eric Trump was present on the property and facilitated the situation. He reported that the Mar-a-Lago staff did NOT turn off security cameras, despite instructions from FBI. So for those who are concerned about the FBI planting anything, Trump had that base covered. And for those who are concerned they will “plant evidence” back at FBI HQ, thats not how that works, they have to take photos and document everything at the scene. They won’t be able to successfully plant anything while under surveillance. Eric event went so far as to say that they have already “captured FBI acting improperly”.

At first, this event enraged the overwhelming majority of the Trump base. But after the facts unfolded and the media narratives were established, we can see this event has not only caused ZERO net damage to Trump, its benefitting him immensely.

This blatant Gestapo-like act of fascism by the Biden DOJ/FBI, has done nothing but prove Trump’s entire overarching narrative since the beginning; that the Deep State exist and the DNC are deranged totalitarian psychopaths who will abuse government by any means necessary to achieve their nefarious agenda. That there’s a two-tiered “Justice” system. Just look at how the FBI slapped Hillary on the wrist for her egregious handling of classified material that threatened NATSEC; as compared to the alleged mystery documents that the Biden admin didn’t care about until America First candidates started sweeping primaries.

This raid was so outrageous and so unprecedented, that conservatives, liberals, and centrists alike, have all expressed malcontent for the actions of the Biden DOJ/FBI. Former DNC Presidential candidate, Andrew Yang, and disgraced former DNC New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo, spoke out about this madness. Even left-wing MSM, they are admitting this raid has established a dangerous new precedent. This is a colossal normie-waking red pill. Trump looks like the victim/martyr.

This event has lit a fire under an already highly motivated Trump base, and mobilized the conservative media in a way that I have never seen before. It’s also establishing justifiable grounds to take corrective action against the DOJ/FBI. It’s also establishing a precedent that former Presidents and political opponents are fair game. It’s opening the door to accomplish our end goals.

Given the impending indictment of Hunter Biden, and the escalating allegations from Russia against the DNC of Bioterrorism via the creation of C19 in Ukraine; this is not just a victory, it’s a MASSIVE one.

What negative happened to Trump?
-Nothing.

What negative happened to the enemy?
-They are losing court of public opinion.
-They have terrible optics heading into the midterms.
-They just went full fascist dictatorship in front of all the normies and weaponized law enforcement to carry out political operations.
-They did all this and didn’t even find what they were looking for.

The boomerang already happened. Trump suffered no losses, he knew they were coming, the media narrative and the optics are PERFECT, and the “war-like posture” from the DNC Globalists will cause for an equal and opposite reaction from Trump and America First GOP when they assume power after the midterms.

This move has opened the doorway to accelerated political warfare. The gloves are off. Trump doesn’t have to worry as much about optics moving forward, because the enemy crossed the Rubicon.

As each day passes, we drift closer and closer to the precipice. The crazier things seem to appear, the closer we are to the finish line.

-Clandestine

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

JUDGE Jeneanne said the pay were told to turn off surveillance cams but they didn’t (her source was Eric Trump)

I’m rooting for just one still of an FBI putting Melanie panties on his head or goofing around caught on camera

Or planting evidence or other improprieties.

It’s not like they haven’t admitted under oath to lying on affidavits requesting search warrants

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'll believe it when when the videos come forth.

And, Trump better not have them in "the cloud."

Although it may make no difference. It's not likely he'll get the videos admitted or even a fair hearing in any court the FBI or Do(I)J brings action in, or agrees to a hearing in.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.25.35 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Or planting evidence or other improprieties.
Planting evidence would be a simple matter of adding documents to the boxes 'after' it left the premises, or when it was put in the trunk.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
newsome
whitmer
polis
lamont
carney
ige
pritzker
kelley
beshear
edwards
mills
walz
sisolak
murphy
griusham
hochul
cooper
brown
wolf
mckee
inslee
evers

And don't forget all the ds asshats that got us here before them like cuomo, granholm etc.......

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
They won’t be able to successfully plant anything while under surveillance. Eric event went so far as to say that they have already “captured FBI acting improperly”.

I can’t wait for these details but understand they need to let the anxiety build at the FBI and use this for best effect.

Whether campaign ad, lawsuit, etc. Get em big Orange

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score