• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

MarLago invaded by FBI

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
could be related to this court case -- trump v clinton

1660268457726.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the good guys are actually in this fight
I'm a good guy & I WANT TO HELP!

Caught something on the radio. The warrant is two part & they are only going to release one part because the second part depended on what was found.

All I know is 24 goons pawing through my stuff for 9 hrs is 216 man hours of searching.
What could they not find in that amount of time?
What could they plant or bug in that amount of time?
Did they use the bathroom when they were there for so long?
This is just sick.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
According to the impeccably credible Washington Post (said no one ever) the search warrant to search Trump's home was to look for secret documents related to nuclear weapons. Now, I can think of documents Trump might have wanted to protect from being destroyed by incoming Democrat snakes, but we all know Trump had no reason to smuggler out documents related to nuclear weapons. The words preposterous and absurd fit neatly here. So, what's really going on?

I can think of only two possibilities right now: Either Trump intentionally "confided" that information on a person he suspected of being disloyal, or the FBI got the search warrant to gain access to Mara Lago to plant and "find" secret documents related to nuclear weapons. If the FBI came up empty, the former is true; and if the FBI "found" such secret documents, you can bet the farm they were planted in an attempt to criminalize Trump, which I wouldn't doubt for a New York minute.

We will know shortly which one is the correct answer.

Carl F. Worden

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660272486937.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Brian Cates reporter suggests this is what the FBI was looking for, but did not find.

The Certificate Of Ascertainment Records Each Vote​

de68be60-8270-45f3-b1d7-b162ec0d0f8f.jpg

PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP/Getty Images

By Sarah Friedmann
November 3, 2016

As we get closer to the 2016 presidential elections, many questions tend to arise around the Electoral College. While most people seem to know how the Electoral College works in regards to electoral votes, there seems to be less awareness about how the link is made between the vote you cast on Election Day and the votes electors cast for President. A key component of this process is the Certificate of Ascertainment.

The Certificate of Ascertainment identifies the winning candidates and electors in each state in the United States and lists the number of votes all electors received. The certificate represents a crucial link between the popular vote and votes cast by electors. Technically, on Election Day, U.S. citizens are casting votes for electors who are representative of the Democratic or Republican parties, not the candidates themselves.

Sometimes, just the presidential and vice presidential candidates are listed on the election ballot, so it is easy to forget that your vote is actually determining the election of electors, not directly of the candidates themselves per se. However, sometimes a state's electors are listed alongside a candidate on the ballot (i.e. Hillary Clinton's and Donald Trump's names might have a list of electors' names next to them on some states' ballots); this serves as a way of visually establishing that voters are actually voting for electors and not directly for the candidates.

158956969.jpg

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images News/Getty Images

Following the election on Nov. 8, the Governors of each state will produce seven copies of the Certificate of Ascertainment which confirms the winning candidate and their electors as well as how many votes each elector received in the state. Each Governor is required to sign and affix the state seal to each certificate and send an original certificate along with two copies to the United States Office of the Federal Register. The state then keeps the remaining six original Certificates of Ascertainment.

While the general election takes place on Nov. 8, electors do not actually cast their vote for President until Dec. 19. They do so at a meeting of electors in their designated state, during which they cast their votes for President and Vice President; these votes are recorded on a Certificate of Vote. Following the vote, the original Certificates of Ascertainment are attached to the Certificates of Vote in each state, and are sealed and sent to the President of the U.S. Senate (a.k.a. the Vice President), the Archivist of the United States, the Secretary of State of each state, and the Chief Judge of the Federal District Court of the district in which the electors met in each state. These pairs of certificates must be received by the appropriate offices by Dec. 28, 2016, and the votes are then counted by Congress on Jan. 6, 2017, ahead of the Presidential Inauguration.

Overall, Certificates of Ascertainment, while not commonly discussed, provide a crucial documentation of and linkage to the votes you will cast on Election Day and the votes that will be cast by electors on Dec. 19.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Can you shout BOOM! any louder??

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 10.06.54 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660277890167.png

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why was the warrant sealed in the 1st place?
Standard practice when no crime has yet been alleged.
It protects the privacy of the person being searched and the integrity of the investigation. DOJ policy (not always practice) is to be tight-lipped about investigations until the decision is made to indict or not.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
FBI is being picked on, Garland signed off on raid, what they were looking for may or may not have been there.
Also, we don't normally comment on ongoing investigations, but since Trump disclosed the search and there is a high public interest, DOJ has asked judge to unseal the warrant. (This is what all the republicans except Donald Trump were clamoring for.)
Trump could release the warrant himself any time.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1. I can't help but continue to think they still have not figured out how she lost. Confirming it was rigged in her favor. Maybe beaten at their own crooked voting machines counting system?

2. Listened to garland on the radio yesterday. It was laughable and he said nothing. Cliff notes version, orange man bad we be the good guys.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1. I can't help but continue to think they still have not figured out how she lost. Confirming it was rigged in her favor. Maybe beaten at their own crooked voting machines counting system?

2. Listened to garland on the radio yesterday. It was laughable and he said nothing. Cliff notes version, orange man bad we be the good guys.

The thing about hacking computers, they can easily be hacked again to provide whatever result you want.

I think the white hats just turned off the computer algo flippers in 2016 but then left it alone in 2020.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I highly doubt that they were looking for anything to incriminate DJT. I think they were looking for things that would incriminate them.
please explain

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
please explain
I'd heard the theory elsewhere.

That the documents stolen, had evidence of FBI and/or Billary (the borg, not the repulsive witch at the masthead) wrongdoing.

Unmentioned by the Nooze/Narrative-Manager media, is that Trump has had a lawsuit against Billary and her/their agents, regarding the ongoing Russiagate hoax. Probably there was a smoking gun in there, needed as evidence in the lawsuit.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'd heard the theory elsewhere.

That the documents stolen, had evidence of FBI and/or Billary (the borg, not the repulsive witch at the masthead) wrongdoing.

Unmentioned by the Nooze/Narrative-Manager media, is that Trump has had a lawsuit against Billary and her/their agents, regarding the ongoing Russiagate hoax. Probably there was a smoking gun in there, needed as evidence in the lawsuit.
Yep. The same reason they raided the Project Veritas guy over Ashley Biden's alleged diary.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is this Tony appointment a good thing?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'd love to see any of the governors declare that all federal search warrants in their states must also be signed off by a state or local judge before execution and that all federal searches must be overseen by the local sheriff.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Seems as though he likes wire tapping the po-po, so I'm kinda thinking he is.
I don't know about that.

Pantifa are not good people, even though they like burning cop cars.

The answer to crooked, bought police, is not more-crooked, more-bought, district attorneys and prosecutors.

BOTH are destructive; NEITHER are interested in objective, evenhanded application of law.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660317635198.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'd love to see any of the governors declare that all federal search warrants in their states must also be signed off by a state or local judge before execution and that all federal searches must be overseen by the local sheriff.
Checks and balances...
Who's to say that's a bad idea.