• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mass Deportations of Illegal Immigrants to begin next week...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

What muj is saying does in no way drop (elide) meaning from what is being said. He is adding a whole lot of qualifications to make the damn policy work. Like fixing the cause of the problem before going off half cocked and exporting them, when the dike gate is still wide open.

It's a great word for text editors, but does not fit here.
I used the 1969 version of Webster's 7th New Collegiate Dictionary (analog version).

That said, and I am NOT speaking for Unca Walt but for myself:

TDS is real.

Denial that action is taking place in real-time is just that; denial of reality.

There is no way I, or anyone else can convince you or anyone else that POTUS DJT is a high-quality package deal; he has a TEAM working for him.

IMO, the quantity of elisionary verbiage is directly proportional to the level of cognitive dissonance.

Bottom line:

Haters gonna hate.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I used the 1969 version of Webster's 7th New Collegiate Dictionary (analog version).

That said, and I am NOT speaking for Unca Walt but for myself:

TDS is real.

Denial that action is taking place in real-time is just that; denial of reality.

There is no way I, or anyone else can convince you or anyone else that POTUS DJT is a high-quality package deal; he has a TEAM working for him.

IMO, the quantity of elisionary verbiage is directly proportional to the level of cognitive dissonance.

Bottom line:

Haters gonna hate.
LOL, my, my you are a comedian.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't think so ... I think he said what he meant to say ...
I'm pretty darn sure it was just an innocent typo.
The only word that fits is eluded
exactly. Walt made a typo. "U" is right next to "I" on the keyboard.
Well eluded does not work either.
I have never heard elided used in that context and is not a word I would have used, but it's Unca Walt's word..
yes it does work. He was saying that muj tried to avoid the real point of the discussion.

synonyms:evade, avoid, get away from,dodge, flee, escape (from),run (away) from;

(of an idea or fact) fail to be grasped

You have eluded from the real point:
fixed

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
yes it does work. He was saying that muj tried to avoid the real point of the discussion.
Hold on now. Let’s keep things in context.

Muj:

Given that our communications, transport, logistics are FAR superior in 2019 when compared to what was available in 1954, why not just look at how the illegal aliens were booted the fuck across the border back then..,.

...and replicate exactly that. It ain't like we a cutting a new trail or mowing a new lawn. WE HAVE BTDT... Right?
There are so many legal immigrant Hispanics or Hispanic citizens by birthright that aggressively pursuing mass deportations would be problematic. In the 50s there was only a fraction of what it is today. I believe they will help their illegal buddies avoid capture. Catch them in a crime, sure. Catch them at the border, sure. More than that will be a papers please situation that will backfire.
I believe I directly addressed his comment and answered with a change in demographics.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hold on now. Let’s keep things in context.

I believe I directly addressed his comment and answered with a change in demographics.
Perhaps. If I'm wrong and Walt says he actually meant elided, I'll take muh whoopin'.
I was just pointing out what I thought happened.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm pretty darn sure it was just an innocent typo.
exactly. Walt made a typo. "U" is right next to "I" on the keyboard.

synonyms:evade, avoid, get away from,dodge, flee, escape (from),run (away) from;

(of an idea or fact) fail to be grasped

fixed
I believe you're all mistaken

elide
verb
\ i-ˈlīd \
elided; eliding
Definition of elide

transitive verb
1a: to suppress or alter (something, such as a vowel or syllable) by elision
b: to strike out (something, such as a written word)
2a: to leave out of consideration : OMIT
b: CURTAIL, ABRIDGE

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Now that school is out for summer, there are half a million school buses available that the Federales could rent out and start 24/7 trips to the border. Just drop 'em off and let the Mexicans take it from there.
Nobody could/would coordinate school busses doing evacuation runs in Louisiana when a city killer Hurricane was about to destroy New Orleans and kill thousands.

But somehow in the next couple of weeks our federal government in coordination with liberal city & state politicians (and no interference from judges) are going to use school busses to deport millions of brown people who are currently cleaning bathrooms, changing hotel sheets, mowing lawns, roofing, washing dishes, etc....

Good Luck with that.

:dduck:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Nobody could/would coordinate school busses doing evacuation runs in Louisiana when a city killer Hurricane was about to destroy New Orleans and kill thousands.

But somehow in the next couple of weeks our federal government in coordination with liberal city & state politicians (and no interference from judges) are going to use school busses to deport millions of brown people who are currently cleaning bathrooms, changing hotel sheets, mowing lawns, roofing, washing dishes, etc....

Good Luck with that.

You left out rape, robbery and murder.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Exactly and where does that apply in the text quoted?

The only word that fits is eluded.
Every now and then my writer's vocabulary sneaks in and causes a certain amount of rodomontade and billingsgate. Pompous pleonasm.

As Scorp pointed out (in a very nice fashion), the word is intended.

To elide in this case can be seen as sidestepping. This is done to avoid having to give a direct answer when you know the answer is not what you want it to be.

Muj put forward all kinds of "other things first" rather than address the stone cold fact that Eisenhower -- in MY lifetime and memory -- deported over a million beaners inside of one year.

This, Bigjon, is a historical fact (as well as my own knowledge). It was done with 1954 technology and resources. <-- Be sure to remember that fact, also.

Bringing in multiple cross-breeding generations as a "stopper" for being able to "find" illegal aliens in this country... STRAWMAN!

Poor one, to boot.

Pore ole Unca Walt could drive forty miles, park my car, and point out one hundred ILLEGAL ALIENS in five minutes. So can you... OH... Wait.

Seattle. Los Angeles. San Francisco. <-- Take a walk down shitstreet in each town. Look ONLY for young men totally covered in tattoos. You could fill your dumpster in an hour. The tattoos? These brightlights announce where they belong on their own skins:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13#/media/File:Marasalvatrucha13.png

Tens of thousands of murderers -- and you must ELIDE that fact: they are all self-identifiable.

Now just put on a Border Patrol or ICE uniform and walk down Van Ness Avenue in San Francisco. See the result.

Do not tell me that you cannot "find" genuine illegal aliens because they interbreed... or I will accuse you of eliding.

There It Is.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
You left out rape, robbery and murder.

We didn’t deport millions of hardworking Italian Americans because of the shenanigans from the Gambino, Genovese, Bonanno, Lucchese, and Colombo crime families.

I know you meatballs are glued to your Fox News and the Sean Hannity fear mongering but believe it or not there isn’t an MS13 gang member around every corner.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I know you meatballs are glued to your Fox News and the Sean Hannity fear mongering but believe it or not there isn’t an MS13 gang member around every corner.
Maybe not MS13, but the Cartels control the border regions and further.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We didn’t deport millions of hardworking Italian Americans because of the shenanigans from the Gambino, Genovese, Bonanno, Lucchese, and Colombo crime families.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Utter silliness. You just posited that there is no need in your mind to do the simplest, most basic START on the problem.

e.g. (example given) MS-13 ARE on a shitload of corners.

And your strawman is embarrassing to you. Click on this and see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13#/media/File:Marasalvatrucha13.png

Another look at what you seem to think is not worth a glance at:

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13#/media/File:Sinaloa_Cartel_Hierarchy.JPG

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Umm, those Paisanos entered the country legally.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Good Luck with that.

I just had my house re-roofed. All of the guys were whiter than me. And I live in Arizona, where 25% of the population are not citizens.

:p

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
1899 ....get on a bo

If they weren’t Amish I would have went with the Mexican crew ....keep us updated.
The owner of the company is Irish-Catholic, with 9 kids.

And his bid was almost $1,000 less than the Mexican crew..

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Umm, those Piasanos entered the country legally.
[Italian accent] 1899 ....get on a boat we have work in America.

[Spanish accent] 2019 .....get on a bus we have work in America.

Legal shmegal.

To Quote Stalin after WW2 .....”Hate the MS13, respect the leaf blower.”

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
[Italian accent] 1899 ....get on a boat we have work in America.

[Spanish accent] 2019 .....get on a bus we have work in America.

Legal shmegal.

To Quote Stalin after WW2 .....”Hate the MS13, respect the leaf blower.”
Every time I think you couldn't possibly post a more ignorant comment ... you show up again and prove me wrong

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Right bro we only had them in my school district and I'm about 1000 miles from the southern border.
Half the billboards in Chicago are in Spanish. I’m what 1500 miles from the border give or take.
Look on the bright side you should have a pretty good soccer team.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Reality is that 1/2 ( or nearly ) of the children born inside our borders in 2016 or 2017 are of Hispanic origin.
Please correct me if I am remembering that wrong.
Not to mention the under 25 yr old % that are Hispanic.
It is done and dusted.
Not to mention Somalis, ME countries and countless orhers.

I think of it now as a class system.
Documented and not.
Or not with forged docs.
Prob is....the economic system is letting one water down the other.
Interesting stuff really.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
yeah, that is because I have changed,
went full snowflake and trying to behave myself

:beer:
You have always been a snowflake...you just finally got around to fessing up. Which is fine with me...but I will draw the line if you become a tranny...

Just sayin’

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Every now and then my writer's vocabulary sneaks in and causes a certain amount of rodomontade and billingsgate. Pompous pleonasm.

As Scorp pointed out (in a very nice fashion), the word is intended.

To elide in this case can be seen as sidestepping. This is done to avoid having to give a direct answer when you know the answer is not what you want it to be.

Muj put forward all kinds of "other things first" rather than address the stone cold fact that Eisenhower -- in MY lifetime and memory -- deported over a million beaners inside of one year.

This, Bigjon, is a historical fact (as well as my own knowledge). It was done with 1954 technology and resources. <-- Be sure to remember that fact, also.

Bringing in multiple cross-breeding generations as a "stopper" for being able to "find" illegal aliens in this country... STRAWMAN!

Poor one, to boot.

Pore ole Unca Walt could drive forty miles, park my car, and point out one hundred ILLEGAL ALIENS in five minutes. So can you... OH... Wait.

Seattle. Los Angeles. San Francisco. <-- Take a walk down shitstreet in each town. Look ONLY for young men totally covered in tattoos. You could fill your dumpster in an hour. The tattoos? These brightlights announce where they belong on their own skins:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13#/media/File:Marasalvatrucha13.png

Tens of thousands of murderers -- and you must ELIDE that fact: they are all self-identifiable.

Now just put on a Border Patrol or ICE uniform and walk down Van Ness Avenue in San Francisco. See the result.

Do not tell me that you cannot "find" genuine illegal aliens because they interbreed... or I will accuse you of eliding.

There It Is.
Add Springfield, Massivetwoshits and surrounding areas to that list.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
ICE CONFIRMS TRUMP’S CLAIM THAT MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL BE DEPORTED
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed Tuesday what President Donald Trump claimed Monday: the agency will begin deporting millions of illegal immigrants.

Acting ICE director Mark Morgan said it isn’t feasible to send back all of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in one action, but he told The Hill that the massive job will be getting underway.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/ice-confirms-trump-millions-illegal-migrants-deported/

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Acting ICE director Mark Morgan said it isn’t feasible to send back all of the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in one action, but he told The Hill that the massive job will be getting underway.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/ice-confirms-trump-millions-illegal-migrants-deported/
There's that fake 11 million they have been using for 20 years. ICE has been able to deport 7000 a month, they are going to need a lot of support to increase that number. Over 100,000 a month are coming in.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Since yesterday? 140,000 last month. And those are apprehensions, they only catch a fraction.
ice.jpg

If even one person is successful for every apprehension, it implies over 1 million foreigners per year illegally cross our southern border. In addition, there are roughly 30 million foreign nationals admitted to the U.S. each year on temporary visas. There are no data on the percentage of these visitors who overstay their visas, but data from the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs indicate about 8 percent of those admitted to that country on temporary visas overstay their visa and about 86 percent of those overstay by a year or more. If just 1 percent of the 30 million admitted on temporary visas to the U.S. do not leave as they are required to, that adds another 300,000 foreigners illegally in the U.S. each year.

The analysis by James H. Walsh notes that estimates compiled by the U.S. Census Bureau (USCB), national surveys, governmental agencies, philanthropic organizations, religious charities, nongovernment statistics-keeping agencies, and immigrant advocates range from 7 million to 20 million illegal aliens. Walsh concludes that the number is closer to 2 times 20 million, or 40 million.4 Walsh notes that in 1992,

...an investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General found INS statistics suspect and cited deliberate deception by senior INS officials tampering with immigration statistics... U.S. Border Patrol agents confided that they were told to cap apprehensions and deportations to conform to the desires of various Administrations to create at least a public perception of border control.

Walsh also notes that:

In addition, the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children. When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase.

Walsh focuses on the ratio of illegal alien apprehensions to those who escaped apprehension, noting that:

The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 millio a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Illegals Horrified After Video Of US Military’s New Weapon Gets Out & Goes Mainstream

Opinion| The United States Military might have come up with the perfect system to solve our border issues.

The military has now introduced the Active Denial System, which conservative commentator Glenn Beck feels might be the answer to our problems.

Conservative Tribune reports, "You may not have heard of the ADS, which has been a topic of debate for over a decade now. The non-lethal deterrent system been labeled by both military personnel and press alike as a 'pain ray' — which, I suppose, is a catchier way to refer to it than ADS. The U.K. Telegraph, describing the system back in 2010, said that military officials described it as a 'non-lethal, directed-energy, counter-personnel weapon.'"

"Compared with most military vehicles, the device looks relatively harmless — like one of the broadcasting trucks you see outside big sporting events: an anonymous-looking military transport with what appears to be a square satellite dish mounted on top. But it contains an extraordinary new weapon, capable of causing immense discomfort from half a mile away without – its makers claim – doing any lasting damage," reported the Telegraph. "The ADS works by projecting a focused beam of 3.2mm wave electromagnetic radiation at a human target. This heats the water and fat molecules on the skin, causing their temperature to rise by up to 50C (122 degrees Fahrenheit)."

The outlet continued, "Philip Sherwell, a Sunday Telegraph reporter who tried out the ADS in 2007, describes it as 'unbearably uncomfortable, like opening a roasting hot oven door.' The immediate instinct is to escape the beam and seek cover — at which point the effect subsides."

The Pentagon released an FAQ, which explained, "The Active Denial System is needed because it's the first non-lethal, directed-energy, counter-personnel system with an extended range greater than currently fielded non-lethal weapons."

The Pentagon continued, "Most counter-personnel non-lethal weapons use kinetic energy (rubber rounds, bean bags, etc.). A kinetic-based system has a higher risk of human injury, and its effectiveness varies in relation to the size, age and gender of the target. The Active Denial System, however, is consistently effective regardless of size, age and gender and has a range greater than small-arms range. The Active Denial System will provide military personnel with a non-lethal weapon that has the same effect on all human targets."

The Active Denial System is able hit a target up to 700 yards away.

"The Active Denial System will support a full spectrum of operations ranging from non-lethal methods of crowd control, crowd dispersal, convoy and patrol protection, checkpoint security, perimeter security, area denial, and port protection, as well as other defensive and offensive operations from both fixed-site or mobile platforms," reports the FAQ.

This would be extremely effective in deterring caravans of illegal aliens attempting to cross the border.

Glenn Beck understands this. He tweeted, "Caravan – meet new non lethal defense system. Best idea for the border I Have seen yet."

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Illegals Horrified After Video Of US Military’s New Weapon Gets Out & Goes Mainstream

Opinion| The United States Military might have come up with the perfect system to solve our border issues.

The military has now introduced the Active Denial System, which conservative commentator Glenn Beck feels might be the answer to our problems.

Conservative Tribune reports, "You may not have heard of the ADS, which has been a topic of debate for over a decade now. The non-lethal deterrent system been labeled by both military personnel and press alike as a 'pain ray' — which, I suppose, is a catchier way to refer to it than ADS. The U.K. Telegraph, describing the system back in 2010, said that military officials described it as a 'non-lethal, directed-energy, counter-personnel weapon.'"

"Compared with most military vehicles, the device looks relatively harmless — like one of the broadcasting trucks you see outside big sporting events: an anonymous-looking military transport with what appears to be a square satellite dish mounted on top. But it contains an extraordinary new weapon, capable of causing immense discomfort from half a mile away without – its makers claim – doing any lasting damage," reported the Telegraph. "The ADS works by projecting a focused beam of 3.2mm wave electromagnetic radiation at a human target. This heats the water and fat molecules on the skin, causing their temperature to rise by up to 50C (122 degrees Fahrenheit)."

The outlet continued, "Philip Sherwell, a Sunday Telegraph reporter who tried out the ADS in 2007, describes it as 'unbearably uncomfortable, like opening a roasting hot oven door.' The immediate instinct is to escape the beam and seek cover — at which point the effect subsides."

The Pentagon released an FAQ, which explained, "The Active Denial System is needed because it's the first non-lethal, directed-energy, counter-personnel system with an extended range greater than currently fielded non-lethal weapons."

The Pentagon continued, "Most counter-personnel non-lethal weapons use kinetic energy (rubber rounds, bean bags, etc.). A kinetic-based system has a higher risk of human injury, and its effectiveness varies in relation to the size, age and gender of the target. The Active Denial System, however, is consistently effective regardless of size, age and gender and has a range greater than small-arms range. The Active Denial System will provide military personnel with a non-lethal weapon that has the same effect on all human targets."

The Active Denial System is able hit a target up to 700 yards away.

"The Active Denial System will support a full spectrum of operations ranging from non-lethal methods of crowd control, crowd dispersal, convoy and patrol protection, checkpoint security, perimeter security, area denial, and port protection, as well as other defensive and offensive operations from both fixed-site or mobile platforms," reports the FAQ.

This would be extremely effective in deterring caravans of illegal aliens attempting to cross the border.

Glenn Beck understands this. He tweeted, "Caravan – meet new non lethal defense system. Best idea for the border I Have seen yet."

Non-lethal and no permanent injury?

Back to the drawing board.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Let's get them deployed anyway!! We can turn them into Mexican jumping beans

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Frankly, bro... who gives a flying shit? We set the things up 900 feet INSIDE the USA. When you cross the border, you get an owie. If you are too stoopid to see the illegals ahead of you screaming and running back...

...and YOU don't stop, but keep going until YOU experience the owie...

Well TFB if it makes your bunghole hairs knit together.

Game/Set/Match.

Cheaper than walls... mobile to boot.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
To quote Basil Fawlty, MrP: Go away.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Frankly, bro... who gives a flying shit? We set the things up 900 feet INSIDE the USA. When you cross the border, you get an owie. If you are too stoopid to see the illegals ahead of you screaming and running back...

Game/Set/Match.

Attachments

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Game/Set/Match.

Imagine the leftist tears that would be flowing in that scenario!

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
From a standpoint of America as we knew it, it is permanently altered. Even if not one more illegal crosses the border, white American will be the minority in a few years. 'Minority' births are now the majority and it has been that way for a while - that majority is now in pre-k and they will be adults in the blink of an eye. Some parts of the country have been that way longer, ESL students are the majority in Texas.

The invasion of American started with the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act:

"The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 also known as the Hart–Celler Act, is a federal law passed by the 89th United States Congress and signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson. The law abolished the National Origins Formula, which had been the basis of U.S. immigration policy since the 1920s."

Grip yourself for constant race bating, white guilt, blame for all problems, erasing of history, demonizing, violence, crime, and hate. You are not allowed to defend yourself, that is a hate crime, which is a serious crime. You will lose your job, you be shamed, you will be attacked, and your children will be cowered and attacked.

This was a strategy employed by those who delight in our destruction. Cultural Marxism, it's what you will submit to or be destroyed by.