• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mass Deportations of Illegal Immigrants to begin next week...

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Grip yourself for constant race bating, white guilt, blame for all problems, erasing of history, demonizing, violence, crime, and hate. You are not allowed to defend yourself, that is a hate crime, which is a serious crime. You will lose your job, you be shamed, you will be attacked, and your children will be cowered and attacked.

This was a strategy employed by those who delight in our destruction. Cultural Marxism, it's what you will submit to or be destroyed by.
Sounds like whats happening in South Africa to me.......

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Frankly, bro... who gives a flying shit? We set the things up 900 feet INSIDE the USA. When you cross the border, you get an owie. If you are too stoopid to see the illegals ahead of you screaming and running back...

...and YOU don't stop, but keep going until YOU experience the owie...

Well TFB if it makes your bunghole hairs knit together.

Game/Set/Match.

Cheaper than walls... mobile to boot.
Suit yourself.

I watched the demo video and saw the women get tingled with the thing. Giggling and blushing like her latest crush just farted or something. Toys.

In my view it's a matter of deterrence, vengeance and maybe a wee bit of personal taste too. Call me a louse but I'd like to see some actual pain that at least leaves a mark and maybe some blood for the desired effect. We're talking about criminal invaders here. Maybe if they could crank up the amps on that thing a bit...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
D-FENZ

You saw the women get "tingled" and run like a sumbitch because they could not take the pain.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
From a standpoint of America as we knew it, it is permanently altered. Even if not one more illegal crosses the border, white American will be the minority in a few years. 'Minority' births are now the majority and it has been that way for a while - that majority is now in pre-k and they will be adults in the blink of an eye. Some parts of the country have been that way longer, ESL students are the majority in Texas.

The invasion of American started with the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act:

"The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 also known as the Hart–Celler Act, is a federal law passed by the 89th United States Congress and signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson. The law abolished the National Origins Formula, which had been the basis of U.S. immigration policy since the 1920s."

Grip yourself for constant race bating, white guilt, blame for all problems, erasing of history, demonizing, violence, crime, and hate. You are not allowed to defend yourself, that is a hate crime, which is a serious crime. You will lose your job, you be shamed, you will be attacked, and your children will be cowered and attacked.

This was a strategy employed by those who delight in our destruction. Cultural Marxism, it's what you will submit to or be destroyed by.

Exactly

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
So you think that pic is a good representation of the 50 million hardworking Latin-Americans?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So you think that pic is a good representation of the 50 million hardworking Latin-Americans?
It’s easy. If they look scary, they are illegal. lol. :laughing:

Never mind the illegals who have been here for years and are trying to make a living and blend right in.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yes.. You GOT IT, Muj!!!

NEVER MIND THE HIDDEN ILLEGALS yada... for now. Get the MS13's. Low hanging fruit. There are MILLIONS, right?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yes.. You GOT IT, Muj!!!

NEVER MIND THE HIDDEN ILLEGALS yada... for now. Get the MS13's. Low hanging fruit. There are MILLIONS, right?

Wikipedia says there are about 50k ms13 members worldwide.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For the dull troll:

No, P. Most ricky-tick I do NOT think that pic is a good representation of... FIFTY MILLION? Latin Americans. I think they are a wonderful representation of that which you and Muj cannot seem to comprehend:

They are what we need to grab and dump.

But then I said this already Mr. Alinsky. Elide (there's that word again), accuse, shift, change subject, obfuscate.

Wikipedia says there are about 50k ms13 members worldwide.
Yup. I know that. NOW LET'S SHIP THEM THE FUCK OUT!!! The thousands that are in America. Still too complex to comprehend?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For starters, we need to deport any that have final deportation orders - and along with them we need to deport anyone that has a criminal history or gang affiliation...

Once we have a handle on those - we can then focus on the next tier that needs to be deported.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Do you think your clip of Chico and the Man is representative of the 50 million illegals in this country?

I live near the border in W. Tex. and grew up in S. Tex. There are lots of hardworking Latinos and a lot of not so hardworking Latinos - you get a mixed bag, and a disproportionate amount of crime and third world slum conditions. The area I live has no restrictions on building, the areas the Latinos live in are ghettos with run down trailers, junk cars, trash everywhere, loose dogs (mostly pit bulls), lots of drunks and drug users, and few people working. The white areas are clean, well kept, no loose dogs, and most are people working and are not drunks or drug users.

Why is that? And these are predominately long time residents in all parts of town.

Oh, and there is one family that are ancestors of Buffalo Soldiers from the fort, great people, mixed race now, hardworking, take care of their place nice.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
ICE To Begin Immigration Raids In 10 Cities On Sunday

PITTSBURGH (KDKA/CNN) — Immigration and Customs Enforcement is pressing forward to arrest and deport families with court-ordered removals in 10 cities beginning Sunday, according to a senior immigration official, after President Donald Trump’s tweet revealing an operation was imminent.

But acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan has been hesitant about elements of the operation, according to two sources familiar with his thinking.

Just this past December, federal immigration officers arrested an individual in an Oakland restaurant in what officials described as a “targeted enforcement operation.”

ICE has said it was considering options to arrest and deport families who have gone through their legal proceedings but has refrained from publicly providing the scope and timeframe of the operation, which officials say could lead to a situation where a family is separated and could cause a backlash against the department.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/06/21/immigration-raids-to-begin/

Even the officials agree with what I said when I was “eliding”, apparently.

I wonder what’s different this time around than the 50s? Hmm... Maybe the fact that we don’t have segregated water fountains? Good luck railroading them, I doubt they will bend over.

The government isn’t serious about immigrants anyway, this is all for votes. They will only go through the motions and get people riled up all the while simultaneously letting them in by the thousands so they can overstay their work visas or enter on bull shit asylum.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Chicago news stations are reporting that there are tens of thousands of illegal immigrants in the City. And no one has any real idea how many there may be. Imagine that! :) And they are reporting how many people are very, very frightened (tens of thousands.)

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Get the popcorn!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Officials accuse DHS chief Kevin McAleenan of leaking ICE raids plan to sabotage operation
by Anna Giaritelli
| June 22, 2019

This week's big leak about a major Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation was orchestrated by acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan in an effort to sabotage the raids before they were scheduled to take place, according to three current and two former senior administration officials.

In a move he said was to placate Democrats, President Trump announced on Saturday that the nationwide immigration enforcement operation planned to start Sunday — aimed at migrant families who illegally remain in the country despite being denied asylum — was called off to give lawmakers two weeks to work on a plan to fix legal “loopholes” he said have enticed migrants to come to the U.S.

However, all five officials who spoke with the Washington Examiner confirmed McAleenan's decision to go rogue and stymie the operation was what prompted the White House to call off the 10-city operation.

The planned raids in cities such as Los Angeles, Miami and Houston, were first reported by the Washington Post on Friday.

The sources said only a small number of people in the White House, ICE, and DHS were even aware of the plan’s details, including which cities, the date and time, and who would be targeted.

Two officials said the acting secretary, who was promoted internally in April, had fought for months during closed-door discussions with White House officials, the former acting ICE Director Ronald Vitiello, and the new acting ICE Director Mark Morgan against the plan, which they noted was similar to one the Obama administration carried out in 2015.

“I know he has not approved of this operation for months,” one person familiar with those private conversations said during a phone call Saturday night. “The president wouldn’t leak that. ICE wouldn’t leak that. There’s only a few people involved in these discussions … The only one who could have shared the details of those operations were Kevin.”

“That’s our belief,” a second official said when asked if McAleenan was behind the leak. “The secretary was not supportive from day one.”

The first official said McAleenan may have leaked it so that he could “be the martyr” in the face of anticipated blowback in the future.

A third official claimed McAleenan “cares more about what liberals and 'Never Trumpers' in Congress and the media think of him the achieving the express mission of his department.”

“[T]his will leave an un-erasable mark on his tenure,” the third official wrote in a text message Saturday evening.

Leaking the information would only have “benefitted one person” who had knowledge of the plan, according to the first person, who added there was “no doubt in my mind” McAleenan either told the Post himself or had a close comrade at DHS take care of it.

“His hands were dirty,” that same official said.

McAleenan traveled with the author of the Post report, Nick Miroff, on a government plane down to the border on Wednesday.

DHS did not respond to a request for comment.

Following the Post report Friday, ICE advised the White House not to go forward with the raids, in part because those who were the targets might have fled the locations Enforcement and Removal Operations officers had expected to find them.

“Leaking the locations and details to stop the operation from happening not only harmed operational integrity, but it put the safety and well-being of his own officers in jeopardy,” the third official wrote.

“That’s law enforcement sensitive information. You just don’t reveal that,” the second official said. “It gets people hyped up. It gets the NGOs activated, and then anyone wearing a jacket with the ICE name on it is really chastised. Cities are coming out saying, ‘Here’s how you can protect yourself against it.’”

That same official said the “worst” consequence of the leak, especially if it was directed by the department’s leader, was how it endangered personnel.

“It really jeopardized the safety of law enforcement officers — that’s the part that’s really detrimental,” the official said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...e58A28H8Tsqwgl1OP9kc_oaVwUIvzZNI-fClfZtL0evfM

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.50.03 PM.png

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Just back from Mx after 2 1/12 weeks.. One thing is for certain, most of the ones I met were very warm friendly welcoming people. I stayed in an apartment just outside of the hotel zone. For those that know the area a little, I was on the other side of the lagoon. The mexicans there have some dinero but they are still very friendly. Most g out of their way to say good morning or whatever..
Last 5 days I was there 2 hit chicks from the US stayed in an apartment next to mine. Never said a word to me. They would walk past me at the pool and even when I said hello just stick their noses further up their asses I guess. Mexican girls, young and old just treat people better. I was actually surprised when they did strike up a conversation with me.
If i had a choice of who I could have as neighbors it would definitely be the mexicans.. Gand bangers excluded of course.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
high crime, high welfare usage......not a group that improves our lot. only demo group with worse percentages are blacks

trump is bluffing (again). amazed how often his bluffs work. you would think that his adversaries would figure it out

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
high crime, high welfare usage......not a group that improves our lot. only demo group with worse percentages are blacks

trump is bluffing (again). amazed how often his bluffs work. you would think that his adversaries would figure it out
Of course he’s bluffing. It’s summertime now and the 24/7 billion dollar fake news industry has mucho competition keeping the donkeys attention focused on them. Deporting 50 million brown people and nuking Iran will keep the FOX news mouth breathers in front of the TV sets at least until after Independence Day.

You know there’s more white people on welfare in the UP of Michigan than black recipients in Detroit. Deadbeats come in all colors.

As far as brown not improving your lot I’d wager your 401k would disagree with you. They’re the backbone of our service industry economy doing all the ruff & tumble jobs that most whites and blacks think are below them. They then take the $$$ earned from those jobs and flow billions into the economy as they rapidly climb into the middle class.

Most are nice decent family oriented catholic people. You learn to speak a little broken Spanish and they’ll be calling you their blue eyed brother as they do me.

PS - A couple of black guys walked by me this morning on 47th and Pulaski .....they didn’t rob me or attack me.

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just back from Mx after 2 1/12 weeks.. One thing is for certain, most of the ones I met were very warm friendly welcoming people. I stayed in an apartment just outside of the hotel zone. For those that know the area a little, I was on the other side of the lagoon. The mexicans there have some dinero but they are still very friendly. Most g out of their way to say good morning or whatever..
Last 5 days I was there 2 hit chicks from the US stayed in an apartment next to mine. Never said a word to me. They would walk past me at the pool and even when I said hello just stick their noses further up their asses I guess. Mexican girls, young and old just treat people better. I was actually surprised when they did strike up a conversation with me.
If i had a choice of who I could have as neighbors it would definitely be the mexicans.. Gand bangers excluded of course.
Mexicans are some down to earth folks. Beautiful people really. Especially the women.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is it not true that tramp hired this guy to replace blondie?

Has he not figured out once again how to vet his nominees?

Can this not be more proof that tramp doesn't run squat?
So people never lie during their job interview?

Sometimes you just dont know what you are gonna get until you get it.

I think thats why Trump likes people in an "acting" capacity. Its easier to get rid of them and replace with another...who may/may not lie during the interview...

I know I have interviewed and hired thousands of people throughout the years...and most of them will tell you whatever you want to hear to get the job/promotion. Once they have it...lets just say that the reality is oftentimes different than what was presented during the interview...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Slight thread drift here --

I HAD to hire minorities as a manager at IBM. Period. No matter what.

On his application -- under "skills" the guy had scrawled:

"I nose how to work a fuck lift"

TINS

LATE EDIT ADD: Six weeks into the job, the Sheriff showed up with an arrest warrant for murder and took him away. Never heard from him again.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No offense SB. Most hiring managers / hr people in skilled trades are clueless as to the job. Most "recruiters" are hiring a nurse, welder, electrician in any given day....... the simply have boxes to check before the applicane gets through to the next stage. If you answer honestly to some questions that they have no idea about it makes you look bad and they don't have the understanding of what you do.

Interviewed for one job 3 times, total about 8 hrs. Started talking at 55K. Last interview the offer was for 35K. Said if I made that much I'd be making more than the department head. I said yea, "I spent a couple of hours with him, face it he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer" and left. I already had an idea how to increase their throughput by at least 50%.

Sometimes the hiring process leaves the applicant so beaten down they start out on the wrong foot. When skilled people are not allowed to have pride in their work they get what they deserve.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Enjoy your Mexicans. It's wonderful you found some nice Mexican people in Mexico. Mexicans belong in Mexico. If they want to come here they certainly can but they need to do it legally. What part of that don't people understand?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
17E8D140-61AB-458C-BF39-96C8B21E23D0.jpeg

It’s like he’s reading my posts.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Pedro Menéndez de Avilés High School in St Augustine Florida told Trump their school busses would be ready to deport brown people in 2 weeks.
Hey purple boy: Remember when you posted the bus story the second time a few days ago, again erroneously using the same semi-literate homonym? And I was backed... nay, forced into finally stepping in and teaching you one single word in your native language?

BUS <-- In the context you want, a big yellow people-carrier on wheels.

BUSES <-- More than one big yellow yada yada

BUSS <-- A kiss.

BUSSES <-- Second base, probably.

Has any of this gotten through yet?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
My Merriam-Webster dictionary is pre 1961 when Busses was the correct term.

Sorry, I’m old but feel free to follow me around the forum trying to show everyone that you are an intellectually superior being ....you can even bring your low self esteem.

Cheers

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Seriously guys?
You are going to play this hire like hiring a cake baker or a wedding maker?

Wow, just fookin' wow

With all of his resources and capabilities, then you want to state the guy may have lied on a ap

Now that is just plain insanity. Those positions aren't filled by a review of a 'ap'

good grief man get a grip

sessions lied on his ap also?
or how about tillerson?

the list is growing quite lengthy with those that have opposing directions

all of them hired by tramp

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My Merriam-Webster dictionary is pre 1961 when Busses was the correct term.

Sorry, I’m old but feel free to follow me around the forum trying to show everyone that you are an intellectually superior being ....you can even bring your low self esteem.

Cheers
I do not mind that your are pleased to wear the cloak of ignorance. It fits.

No sense in getting Congrefs involved. You might want to start with the letter "thorn" þ <-- Use it instead of the digraph "th"

And this is enough silliness for today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Pedro Menéndez de Avilés High School in St Augustine Florida told Trump their school busses would be ready to deport brown people in 2 weeks.
brown blue green or yellow....if they aren't here legally they go back! Cheese and rice! What part of illegal don't people get?

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Seriously guys?

Wow, just fookin' wow

With all of his resources and capabilities, then you want to state the guy may have lied on a ap

Now that is just plain insanity. Those positions aren't filled by a review of a 'ap'

or how about tillerson?

You are assuming Trump has omniscience in terms of all the different ways these cretins can stab him in the back (or throw a wrench in the machinery if that is more apt). I assume there is a certain "learning curve" for anyone that becomes POTUS. I could imagine the BIGGEST learning curve of all is figuring out who's who...

Not making excuses - but trying to provide some practical inferences into the discourse.

EVERYONE makes bad hires...even the most talented executives at the best companies.

The trick is to figure out a mistake as quickly as possible...learn from the mistake - and move on.

And I really do think Trump is doing that. For example - when is the last time you seen a President have so many "acting" positions? It seems like 1/2 his top people arent even confirmed - they are operating in an "acting" capacity. It gives him more flexibility...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
EVERYONE makes bad hires...even the most talented executives at the best companies.
absolutely, but it may be time that you rethink your position a bit IMO

there are far far too many losers, and too few winners on the staff,

and let's face it, he has now had 2.5yrs to get the lay of the land,

he is good with the stupid comments and meme material, but when it comes time to get serious, where is he?

whining about fake snooze

point is, he isn't jack, no more so than the kenyan or the s for brains bush before that,

just a talking head is all he is,

meanwhile, in the real world rather than la la land, massive amounts of fiat is making its hands into the few and blowing up the economic model, corporations are using monopolistic and predatory behavior unabated, the schools are in shambles, state and city .govs are deep in the swamp, etc.

we are being bombarded with propaganda non stop from the degenerates, while those with dignity and honor aren't allowed to speak.

JMO of course

Yet, until someone brings me the head of someone of import, my opinion holds a helluva lot more water than that trash over in the q thread

hasn't anyone else noticed how grassley, jjordan, meadows, etc are all dead silent, not a peep out of any of them? No blocking and tackling, nothing except silence. Point is, when politicians are silent, that means someone has told them to shut up and sit down.

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Seriously guys?

Wow, just fookin' wow

or how about tillerson?

Show me one honest man and my guess is he wouldn't be a politician.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So, I have been thinking about this thread for a couple of days...

Watched praying medic's latest video, as well as x-22; not promoting so much as telling you where I have been looking.

Here is where I see the anomaly:

Someone at ICE alerts the media regarding the raids which were supposed to have begun TODAY; the OP is cancelled/postponed.

Allegedly, the LEOs tasked with the raids are at risk.

The Dems are high-fiving and now, apparently, POTUS has put them in the negotiation driver's seat. Odd? Certainly interesting.

A setup? An epic deflection? A feint?

4th of July approaches, and POTUS DJT has mandated an epic DC fireworks display; including .mil flyovers, etc.

So, full circle:

What if the raid is intended not for illegal aliens, but for traitors who swore an oath, and egregiously violated that oath?

I have never read The Art of the Deal, but after I read The Art of War many years ago, I continued reading and studying those who greatly influenced both Sun Tzu and DJT.

Battlefield deception takes many forms.

Think about it.

Or not.