• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mass Deportations of Illegal Immigrants to begin next week...

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What if the raid is intended not for illegal aliens, but for traitors who swore an oath, and egregiously violated that oath?
Where do you buy your hopeium?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
But at what point does Trump start to seem more like a bluffing, blowhard buffoon than someone to be taken seriously?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
But at what point does Trump start to seem more like a bluffing, blowhard buffoon than someone to be taken seriously?
I guess we are getting to that point.
But, still glad he is stirring shit & pissing off the talking heads.
I voted for him based on that & anything else is gravy.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's the point ya make good on the threat. Whips everyone right back into line.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Your smart enough to figure that out on your own. Well, at least I think you are.

Maybe we need to give him just a little more time.

:dduck:

3228F3ED-6C92-4CC8-A662-FDCE5101CB98.jpeg

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This post is designed to respond to not only Scorps' most recent comment but others as well...

Curiously - I find myself defending Trump more and more as time goes by - not only here on this forum but in the real world as well...even while I readily admit the guy is deeply flawed as a person...just like I am...

I can give some examples...and I will make them as simple as I can.

1. China. Trump wants China to be fair. They sell to us...we sell to them. Its fair. Balanced. Maybe not perfectly - but there is a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect that underlies the initiative to bring us to that future state. And I agree with it. 100%.
2. Iran. Trump wants to ensure that Iran never obtains nuclear weapons. Now - we can argue that its a sovereign country and should be able to do whatever the hell it wants to do...but - we are living in a world that is getting smaller by the day - and having countries that are widely acknowledged to be state sponsors of terror in various places isnt something that can be treated with indifference. Too much bad stuff can result. The sanctions are an effort to get them to capitulate without having to go to war to stop them. Obama's deal with BS - even the way he implemented it. So Trump cancelled it. Of course that has upset the apple carts of various folks who were benefiting from this BS deal and they are all up in arms about it...to be expected.

Of course Iran is standing up for itself in whatever ways it can - as it has every right to do. I think Trump was right to cancel the airstrikes or whatever they were gonna be. We dont need another war. What he is really trying to do is to get them to the table where a good deal can be reached that gets Iran to give up their nuclear ambitions and benefits them tremendously economically speaking. A noble cause worth pursuing in my opinion. The alternative is a bunch of religious whack jobs sitting on enormous economic resources (oil) with nothing standing in their way of using those resources to build God knows what...

Now - is what Trump is doing with Iran the best approach? Reasonable minds can differ. Personally - I think its better than just going to war with them. I doubt he will be successful - but, it doesnt hurt to try.

I could give a long, long list of all the different battles that Trump has going on. Mostly - they are BS from his political/economic enemies stirring up shit in an attempt to castrate him and prevent him from altering the course they have been working to construct for us over the years. A course that benefits them at our expense. But - it would be a long, long post and I dont have the inclination to do so...

I guess my point in all this is that Trump is one guy. Hell - he doesnt NOT have arrest powers. He cant order a raid at 4am to use a SWAT team to go arrest someone. He has to work THROUGH other people to get shit done. And even that is no certain thing as evidenced by this DHS guy leaking the operational details. There are just soooo many people opposed to him that even the simpliest things are difficult to accomplish...

I admire his willingness to fight. I have lost count long ago regarding how many fights he has going on. There are more new ones seemingly every day. One thing I have noticed is that Trump usually doesnt start these fights. Its the other person that does. Not always...but usually.

In closing - there IS progress being made in various ways. There is some wall being built, vets are getting better care, taxes are lower, Mexico is finally doing something about the mass immigration waltzing through their country on the way to the US, etc...

Is that progress enough? Well - that is legitimately debatable. For me - I keep coming back to the opposition he faces on every single damn thing he tries to do. Say what you want - the guy has a backbone made out of titanium and a set of big brass balls that clang when he walks. And he does seem to be legitimately engaged in fighting for Americans. And that matters...at least to me.

Sorry for the long post...I know some of you feeble geezers have trouble reading anything longer than a meme...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I guess we are getting to that point.
But, still glad he is stirring shit & pissing off the talking heads.
I voted for him based on that & anything else is gravy.
That's pretty much the point I'm at now. All the frustration and high hopes are melting away and I'm left feeling like a patron at the movie theater watching this fate of the country playing out on the big screen. I don't expect Trump to fulfill my expectations but he sure is pissing people I hate off!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
s
This post is designed to respond to not only Scorps' most recent comment but others as well...

Curiously - I find myself defending Trump more and more as time goes by - not only here on this forum but in the real world as well...even while I readily admit the guy is deeply flawed as a person...just like I am...

I can give some examples...and I will make them as simple as I can.

1. China. Trump wants China to be fair. They sell to us...we sell to them. Its fair. Balanced. Maybe not perfectly - but there is a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect that underlies the initiative to bring us to that future state. And I agree with it. 100%.
2. Iran. Trump wants to ensure that Iran never obtains nuclear weapons. Now - we can argue that its a sovereign country and should be able to do whatever the hell it wants to do...but - we are living in a world that is getting smaller by the day - and having countries that are widely acknowledged to be state sponsors of terror in various places isnt something that can be treated with indifference. Too much bad stuff can result. The sanctions are an effort to get them to capitulate without having to go to war to stop them. Obama's deal with BS - even the way he implemented it. So Trump cancelled it. Of course that has upset the apple carts of various folks who were benefiting from this BS deal and they are all up in arms about it...to be expected.

Of course Iran is standing up for itself in whatever ways it can - as it has every right to do. I think Trump was right to cancel the airstrikes or whatever they were gonna be. We dont need another war. What he is really trying to do is to get them to the table where a good deal can be reached that gets Iran to give up their nuclear ambitions and benefits them tremendously economically speaking. A noble cause worth pursuing in my opinion. The alternative is a bunch of religious whack jobs sitting on enormous economic resources (oil) with nothing standing in their way of using those resources to build God knows what...

Now - is what Trump is doing with Iran the best approach? Reasonable minds can differ. Personally - I think its better than just going to war with them. I doubt he will be successful - but, it doesnt hurt to try.

I could give a long, long list of all the different battles that Trump has going on. Mostly - they are BS from his political/economic enemies stirring up shit in an attempt to castrate him and prevent him from altering the course they have been working to construct for us over the years. A course that benefits them at our expense. But - it would be a long, long post and I dont have the inclination to do so...

I guess my point in all this is that Trump is one guy. Hell - he doesnt NOT have arrest powers. He cant order a raid at 4am to use a SWAT team to go arrest someone. He has to work THROUGH other people to get shit done. And even that is no certain thing as evidenced by this DHS guy leaking the operational details. There are just soooo many people opposed to him that even the simpliest things are difficult to accomplish...

I admire his willingness to fight. I have lost count long ago regarding how many fights he has going on. There are more new ones seemingly every day. One thing I have noticed is that Trump usually doesnt start these fights. Its the other person that does. Not always...but usually.

In closing - there IS progress being made in various ways. There is some wall being built, vets are getting better care, taxes are lower, Mexico is finally doing something about the mass immigration waltzing through their country on the way to the US, etc...

Is that progress enough? Well - that is legitimately debatable. For me - I keep coming back to the opposition he faces on every single damn thing he tries to do. Say what you want - the guy has a backbone made out of titanium and a set of big brass balls that clang when he walks. And he does seem to be legitimately engaged in fighting for Americans. And that matters...at least to me.

Sorry for the long post...I know some of you feeble geezers have trouble reading anything longer than a meme...

1) You have no idea what “Trump” wants with China

2) You have no idea what “Trump” wants with Iran

3) You only know what you hear from the mainstream media and pre written “Trump” speeches.

Sorry, no meme.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
s

3) You only know what you hear from the mainstream media and pre written “Trump” speeches.

Sorry, no meme.
but we're supposed to believe that you do know for sure? Lol

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
but we're supposed to believe that you do know for sure? Lol
I just know that I don’t know, but I do know that you meatball MAGA types know even less than I know and I don’t know anything.

:ponder::belly laugh:

...ya know. But by all means please continue to enjoy your psyop soap opera.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I just know that I don’t know, but I do know that you meatball MAGA types know even less than I know and I don’t know anything.
if by your own admission you don't know anything, then by definition wouldnt it be impossible for you to know how much anyone else actually knows?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

I sometimes wonder if Trump really knows what he wants. Changes his mind more than anyone I've ever known or heard about. Maybe 4 or 5D chess at work?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I sometimes wonder if Trump really knows what he wants. Changes his mind more than anyone I've ever known or heard about. Maybe 4 or 5D chess at work?
In negotiation, if you always communicate your final objective at the get-go, you typically won't get it, as it serves to allow your opponent to develop a strategy that works in their advantage.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
People around the world are pretty much the same. Similar values, similar idea, wants, needs and desires.
What is a mexican? American? Canadian? Just defining ourselves based on where we were born on this rock thats spinning at 1000 MPH while traveling around the sun at 60,000 Mph. Without governments drawing imaginary lines there would be no defining names to ourselves.
170 years ago we purchased land from Mexico. If we hadn't then today Arizona, Ca, utah Nevada would still be Mexican. 50 years before that we bought a huge swath of land from France which today is a large portion of the central US. The rest of the US we stole from people who were already living here. we made treaties and broke them. More treaties and broke them and finally just rounded up all those who were left from the original inhabitants and threw them in basically concentration camps.
So what we really have is stolen land that we either stole from the natives or other countries stole from the natives and we purchased. Mexico really had no choice but to sell to us or go to war and be slaughtered like the indians.

Nowadays we have a government propaganda plan that tries to make itself important for things like national security or building systems to make all out lives better. Has it really worked or is government the problem? I guess it's open to debate. My take is that government is the problem and we would be much better off either without them or with them for a very small limited amount of functions. What we have now is a government that has many departments that basically dole out the nations resources. resources that belong to the people that are given ( sold) to corporations to profit from. The corporations take the resources, destroy the environment an we the people who got no benefit from this end up footing the cleanup bill.
Then we have the MIC that consistently causes wars to generate more profits for the corporations that build machines to kill people using the resources that were extracted by the other corporations. The government lies to create fear to justify war. Gulf of Tonkin. 50,000 US military troops killed and at least 250,000 wounded or disabled. All because of a lie to get us into a war. A war to stop the spread of communism. Communism that is now fueled by the movement of corporations from the US to China and all put in place by the same government that spread lies only 20 years earlier to stop the spread of communism.
WMD's in Iraq. Lies. Trillions spent to fight terror. Terror that has no face but a useful tool pulled out whenever the government needs more resources or control over a region. Now Iran is a sponsor of terror or Cuba is helping venezuela.. Cuba who can barely feed it own people is helping Venezuela?
Bottom line is that governments are useless in many cases. They overspend and enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population. They start wars to enrich the corporations and in the case of the US, has become the largest government sanctioned sponsor of terror on the planet. More countries around the world are more afraid of the US government than they are of a few terrorists.
We can argue all day long about who should be living where on this rock thats floating in space but the arguing only keeps the governments in power. The fact is without governments and imaginary lines we would all be one species running around the planet living free. Those imaginary lines keep a whole lot of people in control and keeps a whole lot of corporations fat and happy. The people that these governments are supposed to represent don't fair so well.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
In negotiation, if you always communicate your final objective at the get-go, you typically won't get it, as it serves to allow your opponent to develop a strategy that works in their advantage.
And if you consistently lie about your intentions you destroy trust and if your opponent doesn't trust you then you can never build a healthy lasting relationship.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The fact is without governments and imaginary lines we would all be one species running around the planet living free.
That's not how it would work, unless you include orgainzed religions, gangs, large businesses, labor unions, crime families, and so forth as governments. History has shown that some people will always seek to control and exploit others, and they will group with like-minded others to achieve that end.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
People around the world are pretty much the same. Similar values, similar idea, wants, needs and desires.
What is a mexican? American? Canadian? Just defining ourselves based on where we were born on this rock thats spinning at 1000 MPH while traveling around the sun at 60,000 Mph. Without governments drawing imaginary lines there would be no defining names to ourselves.
170 years ago we purchased land from Mexico. If we hadn't then today Arizona, Ca, utah Nevada would still be Mexican. 50 years before that we bought a huge swath of land from France which today is a large portion of the central US. The rest of the US we stole from people who were already living here. we made treaties and broke them. More treaties and broke them and finally just rounded up all those who were left from the original inhabitants and threw them in basically concentration camps.
So what we really have is stolen land that we either stole from the natives or other countries stole from the natives and we purchased. Mexico really had no choice but to sell to us or go to war and be slaughtered like the indians.

Nowadays we have a government propaganda plan that tries to make itself important for things like national security or building systems to make all out lives better. Has it really worked or is government the problem? I guess it's open to debate. My take is that government is the problem and we would be much better off either without them or with them for a very small limited amount of functions. What we have now is a government that has many departments that basically dole out the nations resources. resources that belong to the people that are given ( sold) to corporations to profit from. The corporations take the resources, destroy the environment an we the people who got no benefit from this end up footing the cleanup bill.
Then we have the MIC that consistently causes wars to generate more profits for the corporations that build machines to kill people using the resources that were extracted by the other corporations. The government lies to create fear to justify war. Gulf of Tonkin. 50,000 US military troops killed and at least 250,000 wounded or disabled. All because of a lie to get us into a war. A war to stop the spread of communism. Communism that is now fueled by the movement of corporations from the US to China and all put in place by the same government that spread lies only 20 years earlier to stop the spread of communism.
WMD's in Iraq. Lies. Trillions spent to fight terror. Terror that has no face but a useful tool pulled out whenever the government needs more resources or control over a region. Now Iran is a sponsor of terror or Cuba is helping venezuela.. Cuba who can barely feed it own people is helping Venezuela?
Bottom line is that governments are useless in many cases. They overspend and enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population. They start wars to enrich the corporations and in the case of the US, has become the largest government sanctioned sponsor of terror on the planet. More countries around the world are more afraid of the US government than they are of a few terrorists.
We can argue all day long about who should be living where on this rock thats floating in space but the arguing only keeps the governments in power. The fact is without governments and imaginary lines we would all be one species running around the planet living free. Those imaginary lines keep a whole lot of people in control and keeps a whole lot of corporations fat and happy. The people that these governments are supposed to represent don't fair so well.
Get one MS13 to understand that and I'm all for it.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Did you do shrooms on your trip to Mex.?

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Get one MS13 to understand that and I'm all for it.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Without the fear of government we would be free to kill MS13 members. Kill a few and the rest will go away. The only reason they thrive now is because the Gov supports them by supplying them drugs and allowing them to exist at all. You cant have heroine and coke in every major city across the US without the Gov knowing about it. With todays technology there's just no way the gov doesn't know about it.

That's not how it would work, unless you include orgainzed religions, gangs, large businesses, labor unions, crime families, and so forth as governments. History has shown that some people will always seek to control and exploit others, and they will group with like-minded others to achieve that end.
The internet connects us all as a species and with it we should be able to share ideas on how to not let that happen again in the future. Thats assuming we could get rid of governments in the first place.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Of course he’s bluffing. It’s summertime now and the 24/7 billion dollar fake news industry has mucho competition keeping the donkeys attention focused on them. Deporting 50 million brown people and nuking Iran will keep the FOX news mouth breathers in front of the TV sets at least until after Independence Day.

You know there’s more white people on welfare in the UP of Michigan than black recipients in Detroit. Deadbeats come in all colors.

As far as brown not improving your lot I’d wager your 401k would disagree with you. They’re the backbone of our service industry economy doing all the ruff & tumble jobs that most whites and blacks think are below them. They then take the $$$ earned from those jobs and flow billions into the economy as they rapidly climb into the middle class.

Most are nice decent family oriented catholic people. You learn to speak a little broken Spanish and they’ll be calling you their blue eyed brother as they do me.

PS - A couple of black guys walked by me this morning on 47th and Pulaski .....they didn’t rob me or attack me.
dude.....i live in houston (mexico norte). i am an expert on mexicans and their proclivities. what i said stands -- there is only one other demographic that bilks welfare at higher percentage and has higher crime rate -- blacks. mexicans beat all of the others.

and in houston, whites/blacks work for a living - the energy capital of the US is full of non-mexican blue collar workers. that yankee bullshit of only-mexicans-work doesnt apply here (nor many other locales). where did you get that only-mexicans-work thought? msnbc? cnn? damn that's stupid

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
dude.....i live in houston (mexico norte). i am an expert on mexicans and their proclivities. what i said stands -- there is only one other demographic that bilks welfare at higher percentage and has higher crime rate -- blacks. mexicans beat all of the others.

and in houston, whites/blacks work for a living - the energy capital of the US is full of non-mexican blue collar workers. that yankee bullshit of only-mexicans-work doesnt apply here (nor many other locales). where did you get that only-mexicans-work thought? msnbc? cnn? damn that's stupid
Dude take your Ritalin. I never said only Mexicans work.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Without the fear of government we would be free to kill MS13 members. Kill a few and the rest will go away. The only reason they thrive now is because the Gov supports them by supplying them drugs and allowing them to exist at all. You cant have heroine and coke in every major city across the US without the Gov knowing about it. With todays technology there's just no way the gov doesn't know about it.

The internet connects us all as a species and with it we should be able to share ideas on how to not let that happen again in the future. Thats assuming we could get rid of governments in the first place.
All we have to do to get rid of 90-95% of gang activity is legalize/decriminalize drugs. There isn't any evidence this would cause any more problems with drug use than already currently exist. (maybe a few hardcore drug users would die slightly faster with better/cheaper product, good riddance).

Take away their money and most of the gang issues die out pretty quick. Might be a bit rough initially as they start robbing to make up for their lost drug money but long term its a no brainer in my mind.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
WRONG!

Prediction(s):

Someone will remove Trump from office.

There will not even be a 2020 election.

SC
Start a predictions thread so I can follow it and mercilessly troll you come the 2nd week of November 2020.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WRONG!

Start a predictions thread so I can follow it and mercilessly troll you come the 2nd week of November 2020.
You go right ahead. The same Divine director who told me to sell my house, move out of the city to this small town on the edge of a wilderness, and buy gold @ $300 so long ago says these will come true. I was mocked back then too. You and many other well-intentioned folks are putting your hope in the wrong man.

When the USS Abraham Lincoln and the USS Ronald Reagan are sinking, reflect on this:
America went to war, but God was not with us.

Shalom my friend

SC

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
You go right ahead. The same Divine director who told me to sell my house, move out of the city to this small town on the edge of a wilderness, and buy gold @ $300 so long ago says these will come true. I was mocked back then too. You and many other well-intentioned folks are putting your hope in the wrong man.

When the USS Abraham Lincoln and the USS Ronald Reagan are sinking, reflect on this:
America went to war, but God was not with us.

Shalom my friend

SC
Region VI: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, & Texas

I am guessing Arkansas or New Mexico...

You speak of peace, so why not embrace our POTUS as a bringer of peace to the world?

Why not pray for peace? We have had plenty of time to prepare for war.

But just to provide you with some validation:

I visited the local VA hospital last week.

While chatting and empathizing away with my fellow vets; in walks one of them with an armload of magazines (the kind people read).

Airforce Times, Army Times, Marine Times and Navy Times; and all with the same headine:

"Preparing for war with Iran."

Contemporary combat is 99% ethereal, and battlefield deception is the order of the day.

Shalom, my friend.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
When you've abandoned the principles of inalienable Rights, like Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness... When you embrace nationalism and support government control of markets "for the common good"... When you demand other people are forcefully kept from working because you're afraid they'll take your job... How "American" are you, really?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
American enough to say fuck you.

Do you need some soap?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Jeez. SC's got me agreeing with... Mr.P !!! :Out:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
From what I've heard the raids are going to start this Sunday.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter