• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Mass Shootings past 30 Days, 3, 2, 1!

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1618667672988.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But, But, why didn't Trump have any ??? :don't    know2::don't    know2::don't    know2:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
But, But, why didn't Trump have any ??? :don't    know2::don't    know2::don't    know2:
Biden/Obama have done more to promote gun sales than any two people in US history

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

The claim that there were no mass shootings under Trump is simply false. In fact, the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history took place during the Trump era. In October 2017, a gunman shot and killed nearly 60 people at a music festival in Las Vegas. While not an exhaustive list of every mass shooting that took place during the Trump administration, here are some of the deadliest incidents while Trump was in office:

In November 2017, 26 people were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
In February 2018, 17 people were killed at a high school in Parkland, Florida.
In May 2018, 10 people were killed at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas.
In October 2018, 11 people were killed at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In November 2018, 12 people were killed at a restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California.
In May 2019, 12 people were shot and killed at an office building in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
In August 2019, 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.
Trump, of course, was not the first president to see a mass shooting take place during his time in office. The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newton, Connecticut (27 victims), the Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida (49 victims), and the movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado (12 victims) all took place during former Democratic President Barack Obama’s term.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The claim that there were no mass shootings under Trump is simply false. In fact, the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history took place during the Trump era. In October 2017, a gunman shot and killed nearly 60 people at a music festival in Las Vegas. While not an exhaustive list of every mass shooting that took place during the Trump administration, here are some of the deadliest incidents while Trump was in office:

In November 2017, 26 people were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
In October 2018, 11 people were killed at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
In November 2018, 12 people were killed at a restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California.
In May 2019, 12 people were shot and killed at an office building in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Trump, of course, was not the first president to see a mass shooting take place during his time in office. The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newton, Connecticut (27 victims), the Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida (49 victims), and the movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado (12 victims) all took place during former Democratic President Barack Obama’s term.
Where was the media, or is my memory slipping ? :don't    know2:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was watchingMonkey Werx the other day and he was showing how many spook planes were in the air , where and when they landed , and surprise surprise surprise , right in the cities where the shooting took place

as Tom asked , coincidence?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Technically, you're correct however; using the information in this thread, I see 8 listed under Trump over the course of 2+ years . I count 24 in the last month alone under Biden.

It seems the people (alphabet agencies) behind these incidents seem to thrive under Democratic rule

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There have been mass shootings in chicago weekly for years. They dont seem to make the news.
Fancy that? Nobody on the left really points to those very often. I hope you haven't offended any of them with this post!

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Stockton CA has averaged a mass shooting once a month for the last 32 years. Going all the way back to the Cleveland Elementary School shooting. Average news coverage is less than 1 minute a month. Those types of mass shootings don't further the narrative, so are of little to no importance to the Media Industrial Complex.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
a gunman shot and killed nearly 60 people at a music festival in Las Vegas.
There's more to this 'story' then we've been told. Not buying it was a 'lone gunman'. The 'official' story has large semi-truck gaps in it.

I was listening to Terrance Popp Redonkulas talk about Las Vegas and he swore he heard military style weapons going off. He mentioned the calibers. After 33 years in the Army you'd think the guy knows what guns were being fired.

I've never heard a word about it since the initial event happened. Lots of speculation, but moving that Saudi Prince?King? out of harms way sure put an interesting spin on it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There's more to this 'story' then we've been told. Not buying it was a 'lone gunman'. The 'official' story has large semi-truck gaps in it.

I was listening to Terrance Popp Redonkulas talk about Las Vegas and he swore he heard military style weapons going off. He mentioned the calibers. After 33 years in the Army you'd think the guy knows what guns were being fired.

I've never heard a word about it since the initial event happened. Lots of speculation, but moving that Saudi Prince?King? out of harms way sure put an interesting spin on it.
Agree 100% The event had a purpose and it wasn't some lone gunman shooting from his motel room. I'm shocked and awed by the number of people who actually believe the media's account

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agree 100% The event had a purpose and it wasn't some lone gunman shooting from his motel room. I'm shocked and awed by the number of people who actually believe the media's account

absolutely agree

so then , is the question “ How much did Trump know and when did he know it? “?

the version I like best is Putin tipped off Trump that a royal person from the Middle East , (I think he was a King or at least a Prince) would be in Vegas to have some fun but there was a plot by some of his countrymen who were in Vegas setting up an assassination of this royal person and USA special ops went in and took out all the assassins