• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

MAURICE STRONG, THE 'NWO FATHER' OF GLOBAL WARMING AND AGENDA 21 IS DEAD

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
MAURICE STRONG, THE 'NWO FATHER' OF GLOBAL WARMING AND AGENDA 21 IS DEAD

Maurice Strong, whose work helped lead to the landmark climate summit that begins in Paris on Monday, has died at 86, the head of the UN’s environmental agency said Saturday.

The life and role of Maurice Strong is key to understanding how the myth of anthropogenic global warming was created and how it was used to establish the context for Agenda 21, arguably the most significant and most secretive plan for global transformation we have witnessed; more significant than the two world wars of the last century. As such, I feel it is important to understand how this has been unfolded in our world.

MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/maurice...f_global_warming_and_agenda_21_is_dead/125034

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Mo died last November...I'm none too broken up about it. We still have owl bore...unfortunately.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
They need to put a toilet on top of his grave.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
http://www.naturalclimatechange.us/EK NWReligion Html/Part I. Is Crestone12_31_11.htm

http://www.crestonecolorado.com/shambala.html

I stayed in Crestone Colorado this last summer for a few days at one of the Baca Grande homes. Such an unusual place. Maurice Strong tried to form some sort of spiritual new world order crap from there.

I'd say the town is made up of about 1/3 farmers, 1/3 neo-hippies, and 1/3 buddhists. Not american buddhists but actual buddhists from around Tibet (doubt if another town in the U.S. fits that demographic).

It is on the foothills of the Crestone area of the Sangre De Cristo(Blood of Christ) mountains, beyond that is the desert valley. Interesting seeing a yak ranch in the area with the Crestone Mountain back drop of 14,000 ft mountains. Drove around and seen the temples that populate the residential area. Just a weird place altogether.

A few miles away we visited a UFO landing site that is purported to be a portal to some kind of outer dimension, we played along. A few miles longer and the Great Sand Dunes, that looked as if they were dumped from on high. Its a surreal place that caught the imagination of some surreal people.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
^^^San Luis Valley. Been through there several times. Spotted that UFO watch. Have relatives that used to hang out there. Maybe they were abducted. Can't say I will miss them...

SC

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
^^^San Luis Valley. Been through there several times. Spotted that UFO watch. Have relatives that used to hang out there. Maybe they were abducted. Can't say I will miss them...

SC
You probably can't see it from the highway but there is an energy portal of some kind right there, maybe more than one. We stopped at the watch site for a while, it was fun but the portal was a disappointment. I did not have even one awakening. That Maurice Strong is full of sh--.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
He just released a photograph of himself in his new home !

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
http://www.naturalclimatechange.us/EK NWReligion Html/Part I. Is Crestone12_31_11.htm

http://www.crestonecolorado.com/shambala.html

I stayed in Crestone Colorado this last summer for a few days at one of the Baca Grande homes. Such an unusual place. Maurice Strong tried to form some sort of spiritual new world order crap from there.

I almost bought a couple acres there about 12 years ago. They were @ $5K per. Today that's $30K or more.

I know a lady that works from her dome. Home Sweet Dome B&B.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I almost bought a couple acres there about 12 years ago. They were @ $5K per. Today that's $30K or more.

I know a lady that works from her dome. Home Sweet Dome B&B.
Were you planning on being a part of the new world order or just liked the lay of the land?