• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

maybe interesting to some

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
something to think about,

we hear all of this, 'hang 'em high', indict them, can't wait to see them in jail,

you know the list,

then those spoken of, mccabe, comey, klapper, etc

yet, when you give this a bit of thought, what are the arguments used?
well, many will state they 'lied' to do this or that
they lied to whomever

but, and a really big but, is that settled law states that persons operating from the state can in fact lie to you about anything at anytime,

meaning, the whole idea of anyone going down for anything is but a ruse if they have any connection at all to 'state business'

they have the ultimate 'stay out of jail' card

and is that why they have been so brazen with their actions? Book tours, speaking engagements disparaging current officials, starting lawsuits, and on it goes?

and no it doesn't matter if it is a local detective or a secretary of state, they are all agents of .gov, and thereby protected by this.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
but, and a really big but, is that settled law states that persons operating from the state can in fact lie to you about anything at anytime,
And, to get them in jail you have to prove they profited by their false claims and that profit went into their pockets; their own pockets.
They all spread their profits out for their disjointed party that has become unhinged and is flopping and banging like a screen door in the latest hurricane BUT due to everybody leaving town due to the emergency broadcast system blearing that "this is the big one," there was no one to hear the screen door leave the house.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Nicks son surrounded the WH with buses and actually feared that he would be stormed. His exact words were captured on tape.

But that was only a dead cat bounce in the Tytler cycle - spurred on by people who thought flowers would solve the world's problems. Unfortunately those people were too busy getting high and having a fun time to be bothered by a 2 hour read of the "Money Masters."

At that time, just like today, the top criminals watched from afar, and as their principal actor in the show squirmed (this time in actual fear for his life), they laughed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

we hear all of this, 'hang 'em high', indict them, can't wait to see them in jail,

you know the list,

they lied to whomever

meaning, the whole idea of anyone going down for anything is but a ruse if they have any connection at all to 'state business'

and is that why they have been so brazen with their actions? Book tours, speaking engagements disparaging current officials, starting lawsuits, and on it goes?

and no it doesn't matter if it is a local detective or a secretary of state, they are all agents of .gov, and thereby protected by this.
If true what does that say about all the Q drops and predictions?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Q's drops and predictions are what they always were.

Bogus distractions and wishful thinking.
You're going to alienate some people here with that statement sir!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Q's drops and predictions are what they always were.

Bogus distractions and wishful thinking.
Time will tell.

If bogus, then I will concede.

When proven conclusively true and accurate, will you then join us?

Just something for you and others to consider....

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Time will tell.

...When proven conclusively true and accurate, will you then join us?
Yes of course.

But even a random word generator should bat somewhere around a .300. "Q" has been steadily generating ambiguous nonsense and other jibber jabber for at least a couple of years now. Can we at least agree to a batting average north of .500?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Here’s just a thought concerning the idea of all the deep state miscreants not seeing any jail time, maybe never seeing any jail time. What if they don’t, and believe you me, I want some of those sick, sorry SOB’s in jail or better yet, hanged high and long.

But, what if all that Trump accomplishes is dismantling their machine? Taking apart the network of corruption and political power structure of the deep state. Would that be a semi-satisfactory accomplishment from him? It wouldn’t be optimal, I admit, but at least it would slow them down and keep us a little more free, a little longer. I don’t know, I’m just thinking “out loud,” as it were. I want ‘em all hanged until dead.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

you know the list,

they lied to whomever

O.K., one pov and it's a good one however, crimes are actions and what these people have done is violate protocol, they have broken the laws put into place to prevent a coup, bringing Top Secret documents home and lying about it...which is the crime? They both are, for you and me however, they can lie and get away with it, but, they can't do what they want to do...their actions are what got them into trouble, not the lies they used to cover it all up with

Lying, it's what the left attacks the right over and the right only attacks the right...i don't get it, but, these people have violated plenty of laws to the point, they are Treasonous, based upon their actions, not the lies

my 2¢

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Here’s just a thought .....
But, what if all that Trump accomplishes is dismantling their machine? Taking apart the network of corruption and political power structure of the deep state. Would that be a semi-satisfactory accomplishment from him? It wouldn’t be optimal, I admit, but at least it would slow them down and keep us a little more free, a little longer. I don’t know, I’m just thinking “out loud,” as it were. I want ‘em all hanged until dead.
History shows us that as long as the pieces are in play they can return stronger. Look the Rockefeller's Standard Oil monopoly. When asked about the break up Rockefeller stated he didn't care. History showed he did not lose money, still owned significant pieces of each and made more money.
Also consider AT&T > Baby Bells and many of the Baby Bells congealed back together under various names.

The pieces have to be taken out of play to become affective. Long enough to be considered impotent to any agenda.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
History shows us that as long as the pieces are in play they can return stronger. Look the Rockefeller's Standard Oil monopoly. When asked about the break up Rockefeller stated he didn't care. History showed he did not lose money, still owned significant pieces of each and made more money.
The pieces have to be taken out of play.
There’s our biggest problem. They own all the “big pieces,” as you called them. All of the mega-banks, all of the super-corporations, about all of the productive capital and the news and entertainment media (read as propaganda machine). Only Jesus Himself can stop them in the long run. All we can do is fight a retreating battle and buy time.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There’s our biggest problem. They own all the “big pieces,” as you called them. All of the mega-banks, all of the super-corporations, about all of the productive capital and the news and entertainment media (read as propaganda machine). Only Jesus Himself can stop them in the long run. All we can do is fight a retreating battle and buy time.
The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged
Nobody seems to notice
Nobody seems to care...

Take 3 minutes...he says it all better than anyone of can!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
In this you're right. The mega-banks are definancing anyone that they don't agree with and using their power to sway companies to kowtow to their will (see Wal Mart, Kroger, etc) and agenda. Without funding in a bubble credit economy, you are doomed.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You guys are missing the bigger picture...

The initial batch of charges against McCabe are for lying under oath. A felony - but nothing too serious.

The real damage will be done by Durham. Preceding that will be the IG report on the FISA abuses.

What I believe will be brought are conspiracy charges against the list of bad actors...Conspiracy to commit treason...

The plotted and carried out an attempt at a coup of a duly elected American President. If they can RICO their asses - all the better...

There is a compelling case to be argued for why what they all did - in collaboration with each other - was treason.

Now - whether that is a case that will be charged and prosecuted...thats a different discussion.

I do see a groundswell forming that is leading in that direction though...lots of things are teed up ready to be sprung...

Personally - I think that a lot of this will be set in motion based on its projected impact on the 2020 election...if you do it too soon - people have short memories. You want everything to get served up for maximum impact...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
surely appreciate this Straw, and no haven't missed it at all,

maybe you can answer this,

when was the last time anyone was brought up on treason with effected punishment?

what you and I believe is quite immaterial, as we all here at GIM actually think the constitution is a good thing,
but alas, the real players consider it just a 'goddamn piece of paper'. Stating as much.