• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’m all for McAfee or whoever’s behind the posts, but god damn it, start making some
Resemblance of sense.
The way I look at it I think this McAfee crap is theater and meant to be among the many distractions in play these days. Therefore I ignore the details and only check in to see if I've been proven wrong yet....so far not yet. My blood pressure stays low and if I'm wrong and McAfee somehow saves the nation, I'll find out at some point

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had an idea on that PGP key. Maybe the owner is inviting total strangers to send encrypted messages, to increase the amount of chaff that the monitors will have to investigate.

"As Bob left the crime scene, he opened three garbage bags of debris that he had collected from the park, a nearby hospital, the gun range, and random bits from strangers garbage cans. 'This will slow them down', he thought to himself."

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The way I look at it I think this McAfee crap is theater and meant to be among the many distractions in play these days. Therefore I ignore the details and only check in to see if I've been proven wrong yet....so far not yet. My blood pressure stays low and if I'm wrong and McAfee somehow saves the nation, I'll find out at some point
the only reason i check back in is to see if this is any different than anything else

like that program that was mentioned around here, some intel program from the 60's...it was disinformation to keep patriots out of the fight

something about having patience while it all burns down around you

it's here, i just can't find it

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The QAnon world is bugging out about something new - cicadas landing on President Biden.
If it starts with "QAnon" you can bet it's disinformation.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
OfficialMcAfee✅
HOWLING:
1106>812>814>1005>807>
1111:

ALABAMA 2SQ HUNT
4 RDG OKTOBAR VALERIAN
<DECLASSIFY><EGNASSA>
Frenzy Dam Fight
BOOST ]U]IT[ IN TRANSIT STEELRESERVE
EYEM BAAAAACK
[Virus]Jolly Roger{reupload}
QUUITE[A]HOOT.W\11/9
VV{EYE}
]SO BE IT[

DATE VVITH THE QUEEN
TEAR DOWN [THISVVALL]
EYE[1][8][8]SEA[5][5]U[3][3][0]
VVE DONT FLY IN BAD VVEA-THER
RECU3RVE CRSBW PIN RESCUE
[47][11]12 16 1938
SECRESSY@23
AVALANCHE D-5]D-5[
DESTINY

:::::Flash/Traffic:::::
DC access>>>FF<<<
[SOLD][OUT].AGAIN?
]AGAIN[
Let’s>go>get>our>boy>back<
1106814LAYLA G2G PIN
@23 30 70 07 GREEN_LIGHT
CHECK CHECK UP OTM
<ON><DA><CLQCK>

EYEreena[22]:[33]:[44]
READY WHEN YOU ARE\
ID4_Virus_Laugh>FFFFF
#crashand[burn][H4]ckers 1313/33-01
17QQ[CA$H]&[BURN]SVRENA DEL SQL
05 OR 06 CALL DESK[GQQD]WIN 52 CARDS
[QQ]Source_Code>SEAN FENTRESS
COLTOR STEVENS
SEND ME[74][74]
EVERYTIME[45]>MINS :17
EXACTLY :17
VVAKE MI VVHEN U NEED ME
VVATER>WATCHERS
IT ISV A NEW LYFE VVITH YOU

N.C.S.W.I.C

John McAfee.

57.3Kviews13:17

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
curious:
his keyboard has a W, so, it seems like he stutters, V V V

so, dead people stutter, hmmmm

good to know

:summer:

Mudflood

Reaction score
This a joke, right? They can't be serious!
From the article:
  • The QAnon world is bugging out about something new - cicadas landing on President Biden.
  • A post on a 225,000-member QAnon Telegram chat said the insects landing on Biden may be "comms" from Q.
  • This is because the cicadas spend 17 years underground, and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.
BTW, we all know there's no such thing as Qanon. It's a term made up by the mass media

If it starts with "QAnon" you can bet it's disinformation.
Yes, but what are you expecting the mass media to report?
Do you think any of this will make the evening news?
It wont.
The mass media is rotten to its core.
But in an attempt to have the world laughing at all the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists they sometimes report something that may have meaning.
I think you have to have lost faith 100% in ALL our 'systems' ( education/govermnent/media etc...) to believe any of this is going down. I have. They all need to be taken down, and restructured. At the end of this war, im sure the messages will be quite succinct. The masses are not supposed to understand them yet, that wouldnt be good wartime communication.
Then why post them? Not sure, but we will eventually see things happening .. and he needs to make good and clear that whatever he did was good and justified, or else the masses will attack HIM (them, whatever, whoever..) The criminals he is mentioning are already proved criminals if one cares to research. But the sources are always discredited.
This is being done in a way that that can no longer happen.
At the end of all this, i dont think many people will be tuning in to the mass media anymore..because it wont exist.
We will need to restructure everything.
I dont think much at all of El-on, but his tweet seems to fit right in with Mcafee's 'date with the queen'.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shall We Play A Game. . . ?

What Does:
Hunted Biden>Mr. Kabala Harris>Anthony’s
Weiner>Nervous Nancy Pelosi>Shifty Schiff>
Cryin Chuck Schumer>Crooked Killary>
John Hide Your Kids Podesta
Love to Eat. . .?

Cheese Pizza
Pasta with Red Sauce
Mr. Kabala loves Walnut Sauce
And Don’t Worry about
Cleanup: Ol’ Podesta will
Eat Your Leftovers. . .

98 Hours:
LOADED:TRIGGERED
PART 3 - RIGHT
>>>HERE<<<
The Whole World is Watching:
NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME
GETS A FREE PASS
NOBODY:

Remember. . .
NOTHING STOPS THIS
[N][O][T][H][N][G]

N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did killary have her deaded?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I want names, places and pictures as well as video.

If any of it is true, I want public executions brought back. Hell I’d kick in to help build the gallows and would volunteer to pull the switch for the trapdoor.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
would volunteer to pull the switch for the trapdoor.
you'd better hurry up, there's a line forming around here...somewhere on the Right

:green tea:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
All I can think of is weiners laptop or Mcafee software.

You Are Not Ready For This Show...

Did You really Think I
Was Going to Make
You Wait. . .?

Only [PAY]triots make You Wait
I John McAfee am a PATRIOT
Let’s Get that Fucking Straight!
Would I Ever ask We The People
Money for Freedom of Truth. . .?
Of Course Not - That Is Why
We The People Are In This Mess

Remember Money is
The Root of All Evil.
All I ask is You
Share this Channel because
We The People Deserve
THE TRUTH
VVORLDVVIDE:

As Darkness Falls
Every Lie Will Be Revealed
The End won't be for Everyone.
That Choice, to Know, Will be Yours.
Consider This the Tip. . .
Only the Beginning:

Buckle Up - Get the Popcorn
Because I’m Going Til Dawn
Did You check the Date. . .?

Big P@in Incoming:
N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee.

t.me/McafeeAfterlife/306
83.6KviewsAug 28 at 02:18

OfficialMcAfee✅
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

The captives of warriors will be released, and the plunder of tyrants will be retrieved. For I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children.

Future Proves Past>N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee.

14.9Kviews07:55

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The Schiff and Shummer pictures are pretty clear in my opinion.

as for the rest there’s a LOT going on there.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The Schiff and Shummer pictures are pretty clear in my opinion.

as for the rest there’s a LOT going on there.
Yep, all obscured and disorganized. I'm not sure we'll ever move past this kind of riddle crap....we've been seeing the same stuff for years now, presented in a similar way, with no real advance to anything more compelling. Like a carrot on a stick

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yep, all obscured and disorganized. I'm not sure we'll ever move past this kind of riddle crap....we've been seeing the same stuff for years now, presented in a similar way, with no real advance to anything more compelling. Like a carrot on a stick
I'm sure there are some out there that have the ability to do voice analysis and facial recognition on some of this stuff, just way out of my realm.

You look at the video at the end of the posts from today and it makes you want to puke.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Weren't you complaining the McAfee was being too cryptic?

Did you see the tortured young girl with the Joker smile? Is that cryptic? Do you think the people being shown in all those pictures are home-free and not worried? Not even worried about being assassinated by someone who has seen these proofs?

Not fast enough. Want now.

Just be glad (and, rightfully, feeling very superior) because there is NO chance that you will be shown with that little oriental girl that went from O's lap to the boat --

1630175100801.png

To the nude taped-up position where she cannot move...

You would not be resting easy, would you.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Did you see the tortured young girl with the Joker smile? Is that cryptic? Do you think the people being shown in all those pictures are home-free and not worried? Not even worried about being assassinated by someone who has seen these proofs?

Just be glad (and, rightfully, feeling very superior) because there is NO chance that you will be shown with that little oriental girl that went from O's lap to the boat --

View attachment 223226

I know Walt, I'm just playing devil's advocate. At some point all these great things need to get off social media and into reality with unsealed indictments, arrests and suicide of prominent people. Until then we teeter on the precipice of something....but what?

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

View attachment 223226

I don't believe in vigilantism. Now that said, if these f'ckers started dropping dead, I wouldn't shed a damn tear.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't believe in vigilantism.
Do you believe in patriotism? Justice? Evil that needs exterminated? Freedom fighters?

Is not you approve of it. I think this is WWG1WGA or your either with us or against us. Are you for forced medical vaxxing? We are being pushed to make that decision.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Do you believe in patriotism? Justice? Evil that needs exterminated? Freedom fighters?

IF (fixed it for you) not you approve of it. I think this is WWG1WGA or your either with us or against us. Are you for forced medical vaxxing? We are being pushed to make that decision.
I do, I do, I do, and I do.

I think that there are other mechanisms in place that do not violate the oath to defend the Constitution of the United States at this time.

I look at these people that are doing unconscionable acts to innocent children and I do believe we have legal remedies. WE have a justice system, is it perfect? NO. Can it work? Yes.

We are being pushed in a direction, and I am sure that at some point in the future we are going to have to pick a side, but I don't believe we are there YET.

And when that time comes, I'm sure you will be able to figure out where my loyalties lie.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Vault access opened.

All Assets have been Deployed:

I've collected files on corruption in governments, politicians, fake news, “celebrities” and More. . .
For the first time, I'm naming Names and Specifics:

I have Unlocked the Vault to the deadliest switch you can imagine 31+ terabytes of the most incriminating data will be released to the Public WorldWide. . .

All Keys have been provided in my Channel:
It is up to You to Look for the Truth:

What happens when people
learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
What happens when We The People
Have had Enough!!??
Conspiracy No More

If You thought Yesterday
Was Bad Just wait
They will not be able to walk
down the street. . .

Do You hear that?
The Calm Before the Storm:
Have Faith in Humanity
Have Faith in Yourself
Never Give Up
Who Wins in the End. . .?
WWG1VVGA

N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't believe in vigilantism. AS A FIRST RESORT Now that said, if these f'ckers started dropping dead, I wouldn't shed a damn tear.
FIFY.

Vigilantism becomes a serious, righteous necessity when the standard that all are supposed to meet and be held to becomes a tool used against the righteous. <-- We are at this place right friggin' now. There is an entire CLASS that is above, beyond, and unfettered by the rules we observe every day.

That there is a double-standard in action right this second is blatantly obvious to everyone with a brain.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The way I look at it I think this McAfee crap is theater and meant to be among the many distractions in play these days.
Go back right now and look at the tortured-to-death teenage girl who had her face slit open from ear to ear. LOOK! Note the juxtaposition this time of who is shown before and after that poor tortured baby. Each day, the McAfee data dump becomes more and more of a huge drag net... Go back and look at that girl. Ask why and who.

And then, look in the mirror and ask the reflection: WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT GIRL? Well? WHO SHOWED YOU?

Now re-type and correct that repellent bolded bullshit above to reflect reality. "Theater" my ass. Torture. Murder. Evil. Being exposed.

McAfee was murdered by your fucking "theater". McAfee is -- even after death -- showing his purity and brilliance. He is inexorably bringing down super-famous evil people with his unstoppable, timed nuclear drops. Did you at least take a glance at the "crap theater" this murdered hero is still producing even after his death? How about a real, deep LOOK.

McAfee is directly influencing YOUR future as you read this.

While you do nothing but excuse yourself with, "Oh, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate." <-- There are millions of those today.

God damn it, man! Grow at least ONE ball. I cannot support someone who always finds ways to keep their eyes wide shut.

You have nit-picked, derogated, nagged, insisted your schedule must be the one the whole WORLD must follow... or you will say "NIH!" again. And again. And again. And again. And you have. A hundred posts without a positive.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Alternative media is not covering this yet. Credibility not yet there?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know Walt, I'm just playing devil's advocate. At some point all these great things need to get off social media and into reality with unsealed indictments, arrests and suicide of prominent people. Until then we teeter on the precipice of something....but what?
The vault was unsealed this morning, shootie...

I am sincerely asking you to click on each of the McAfee bullet lines. You will find people named in ways that cannot be denied. And you'd better believe that you (and I) are just two of hundreds of thousands of people who are RIGHT NOW accessing these incriminating files, photos, videos.

They will not be all arrested by nightfall tonight, shootie, so hold that one, OK? Just -- please -- become au courant re: McAfee.

See UglyTruth's Post above... you can go right to the vault.

All Assets have been Deployed:

I've collected files on corruption in governments, politicians, fake news, “celebrities” and More. . .
For the first time, I'm naming Names and Specifics:

I have Unlocked the Vault to the deadliest switch you can imagine 31+ terabytes of the most incriminating data will be released to the Public WorldWide. . .

All Keys have been provided in my Channel:
It is up to You to Look for the Truth:

What happens when people
learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
What happens when We The People
Have had Enough!!??
Conspiracy No More

If You thought Yesterday
Was Bad Just wait
They will not be able to walk
down the street. . .

Do You hear that?
The Calm Before the Storm:
Have Faith in Humanity
Have Faith in Yourself
Never Give Up
Who Wins in the End. . .?
WWG1VVGA

N.C.S.VV.I.C

John McAfee.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm keeping tabs on the various backbone operators to see if they "fall over" in the next hour or so.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
All I see are pictures that I've seen before. These pictures are suggestive but offer no real proof of anything. I saw no link to any other vault full of information

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I am yet to find one shooty.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Serious question and an observation.

The observation:

- I have seen most of those gory photos while following Q , maybe a few new ones but for the most part those photos are about a year old?

- what makes anyone think that the not Justice Department will do with this info when they have been sitting on the Weiner laptop which has a lot more damning evidence than this McAfee dump?

seriously , the evidence on the Weiner laptop made seasoned investigators of the NYPD Special Victims Unit weep!....these grown men cried after watching the videos and pictures

the NYPD Chief himself said in a public newscast that the stuff on the laptop was so heinous and horrific that it was to horrible to even put it in a Stephen King horror novel

but not ONE ARREST!...indeed , instead of arrests , several of the cops who were working on the Weiner laptop case have been suicided!

In conclusion , the Weiner laptop has more damning evidence than the McAfee dump , indeed , I would wager the evidence found in Epstein’s safe , the tapes , photos , and ledgers , have more damning evidence than McAfee dump , and yet , Nothing , absolutely Nothing has been done except bury it all in the fbi bldg

I will agree that a lot of us peon and foot soldiers have had OUR eyes opened but none of us have the firepower to arrest and prosecute these evil doers

Who , pray tell , will bring down the evil empire?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
A link to SETI, not sure what this has to do with McAfee. Perhaps it's just another carrot on a stick

I provided the link because I've got my Ryzen 5950X system smashing packets for SETI@home and the SERENDIP acronym fired off a WTF thought process. It's most likely another carrot but thought context would be appropriate.