• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Serious question and an observation.

The observation:

- I have seen most of those gory photos while following Q , maybe a few new ones but for the most part those photos are about a year old?

- what makes anyone think that the not Justice Department will do with this info when they have been sitting on the Weiner laptop which has a lot more damning evidence than this McAfee dump?

seriously , the evidence on the Weiner laptop made seasoned investigators of the NYPD Special Victims Unit weep!....these grown men cried after watching the videos and pictures

the NYPD Chief himself said in a public newscast that the stuff on the laptop was so heinous and horrific that it was to horrible to even put it in a Stephen King horror novel

but not ONE ARREST!...indeed , instead of arrests , several of the cops who were working on the Weiner laptop case have been suicided!

In conclusion , the Weiner laptop has more damning evidence than the McAfee dump , indeed , I would wager the evidence found in Epstein’s safe , the tapes , photos , and ledgers , have more damning evidence than McAfee dump , and yet , Nothing , absolutely Nothing has been done except bury it all in the fbi bldg

I will agree that a lot of us peon and foot soldiers have had OUR eyes opened but none of us have the firepower to arrest and prosecute these evil doers

Who , pray tell , will bring down the evil empire?

The point is to get the evidence directly to the public. Then they'll realize just what a pos corrupt system the FIB and ilk have become.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The ppint is to get the evidence directly to the public. Then theyll realize just what a pos corrupt system the FIB and ilk have become.

And then what?.....seriously , what do you see happening once the “public” is “informed”?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
MIA.

Figures.

Golden Regards
Uncle

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone find anything in the meantime?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The point is to get the evidence directly to the public. Then they'll realize just what a pos corrupt system the FIB and ilk have become.
The public knows. I don't even get out much but when I do, everyone I know and lots of people I don't know are talking about all the BS.
There are no big revelations to come or that needs to get out to the public. Sure they don't know every aspect of every situation but they don't need to. No-one does. Everyone knows the government is corrupt and incompetent. Everyone knows every politician lies. Everyone knows the media lies.

The difference between the right and the left is that the left is well funded and well organized while the right sits on their asses in front of a computer bitching and moaning and wishing someone would do something.
No one is coming to the rescue. Not trump or any other politician. If something is going to get done it will be done by the American people and quite honestly, we have collectively lost our balls.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
In the end you know this guy is going to turn up alive and laughing at y'all, right??

1630286177620.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
or a hero. but that photo doesn't scream hero

Mudflood

Reaction score
In the end you know this guy is going to turn up alive and laughing at y'all, right??

View attachment 223365

He and Hunter having a pic contest? Think Hunter wins in the junk department.... Bet he and Hunter are out banging a bunch of hoes together right now.

View attachment 223368
I just puked.
You think this is funny?
Oh man.
So...
You guys ALREADY KNOW the government are a bunch of pedophiles, murdering, torcherers... (theres much more, read 'Trance Formation of America' by Cathy o Brian)
You ALREADY KNOW they are puppets for a deep state
You ALREADY KNOW that celebrities and governments mix at pedo parties..
Yer answer to it ... 'meh!'...
Considering what we know about Hunter, I find this comment so utterly deeply upsetting.. that someone can use this ridiculously immature 'humour'.. makes me question YOU dude.
Disgusting.

Revolution is needed. We are all needed. To come together, without THEM.
Jokers, mockers... stay out of our way..

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I just puked.
You think this is funny?
Oh man.
So...
You guys ALREADY KNOW the government are a bunch of pedophiles, murdering, torcherers... (theres much more, read 'Trance Formation of America' by Cathy o Brian)
Considering what we know about Hunter, I find this comment so utterly deeply upsetting.. that someone can use this ridiculously immature 'humour'.. makes me question YOU dude.
Disgusting.

Obviously you're new here. I've previously and repeatedly recommended guns and blood but so far there hasn't been a move in the direction yet! If there is I'll drop the sarcasm and become all business. Until then we'll sit and mock the idiots of our day! (Sorry if you don't see the idiocy bleeding through)

I wouldn't recommend marching on the capital building as an alternative.....that was tried already and it didn't work our too well for some of the individuals who tried.

Disgusting.
I've been called worse here, kind sir !

Last bit....

I don't think anything related to the American takeover by the Bolsheviks is funny at all! I can't shoot them (yet) so I just laugh at them!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mudflood -- Those here know. But Out There, you will find a sea of Karens and mind-set-in-concrete people who carefully avoid all information that makes them uncomfortable.

They are still in the vast majority. We are gaining, but we are still just the vocal minority pointing out the paint splatters on the walls, and the overflowing toilets in the rest rooms.

It will take more time to get through the concrete. I am very possibly about to lose my beloved DIL because she has her mind locked shut. She sees no evil, hears no evil (watches MSM for news of the world), and does what she has been told is right.

Going for the second jab (now, as I type this) after having been hospitalized for the first one.

There are millions like her.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Unca is on the money there.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Mudflood -- Those here know. But Out There, you will find a sea of Karens and mind-set-in-concrete people who carefully avoid all information that makes them uncomfortable.

They are still in the vast majority. We are gaining, but we are still just the vocal minority pointing out the paint splatters on the walls, and the overflowing toilets in the rest rooms.

It will take more time to get through the concrete. I am very possibly about to lose my beloved DIL because she has her mind locked shut. She sees no evil, hears no evil (watches MSM for news of the world), and does what she has been told is right.

Going for the second jab (now, as I type this) after having been hospitalized for the first one.

We can't save them all, they must either wake up from their slumber in time or be lost with the rest!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Mind Boggiling.... Even everyone on the TeeVee said don't do that for months.

Now we have Australia literally building a wall and yet the sheep are oblivious.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Mind Boggiling.... Even everyone on the TeeVee said don't do that for months.

Now we have Australia literally building a wall and yet the sheep are oblivious.
What I will see as sad and ironic at the same time, will be the Immigrants pouring North over the Mexican border.
However those Americans without a Covid passport won’t be able to cross that wall going south. Much like Australia.
Welcome to gulag USA

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What I will see as sad and ironic at the same time, will be the Immigrants pouring North over the Mexican border.
However those Americans without a Covid passport won’t be able to cross that wall going south. Much like Australia.
Welcome to gulag USA

If they can walk North, I can walk South.

Mudflood

Reaction score
I am new here. And I definitely didnt come to fight or upset anyone.
I joined because of all the forums out there, i stumbled on you here, and ye seemed able to discuss facts, without attacking each other.
I like that this is not a 'conspiracy' site, and that there are many different ideals and backgrounds for being here.
I wish it was as easy as putting on those freaking glasses.. to really SEE what we have amongst us..

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I just puked.
You think this is funny?
Oh man.
So...
Disgusting.

Oh yes I do think it is funny. I'm enjoying this show...

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I am new here. And I definitely didnt come to fight or upset anyone.
I joined because of all the forums out there, i stumbled on you here, and ye seemed able to discuss facts, without attacking each other.
I like that this is not a 'conspiracy' site, and that there are many different ideals and backgrounds for being here.
I wish it was as easy as putting on those freaking glasses.. to really SEE what we have amongst us..

Well - we're "pretty tight" for the most part. Most of us originally came to this site because we didn't trust the future (or premise) of "the almighty Federal Reserve Note", to share ideas on "preserving wealth" with Precious Metals...

... most all the rest of opinions & threads flow from the above...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
most all the rest of opinions & threads flow from the above...
Because they have weaponized politics and used it to infiltrate every aspect of our existence! The way things are so interwoven sometimes it's hard to decide where to put a topic.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Because they have weaponized politics and used it to infiltrate every aspect of our existence! The way things are so interwoven sometimes it's hard to decide where to put a topic.

What's fortunate here at "Gold Is Money", is that it doesn't massively attract the trolls like a different "website name" would...

And we're relatively "few" here, and have been here quite a while for a lot of us, so we know what "company we keep"...

And we still keep talking about precious metals... at times! ;)

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What other website crunch?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What other website crunch?
well, I USED to be at the Kitco forums, but the "moderator censorship" - and "banning" (10+ years ago, when it wasn't the "common norm") was ULTIMATE...

before that, on the Yahoo forums, but that was a hell-hole of crazies & crazy moderators...

and I bet that going to a forum on "anti-vaxx" or "anti-gov" or "anti-dem" or "1st & 2nd amendment rights" would be a hell-hole full of trolls & gvmt infiltrators...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I didn't even realise Kitco had a forum!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the board iffn you haven't been properly introduced.

There are occasional attacks 'round here. Typically, it's a Friday night when the booze is flowing and loosening tongues...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Is that because the mods/admins at Kitco want the forum to be soley about metals? Or are they PC cockwits?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Is that because the mods/admins at Kitco want the forum to be soley about metals? Or are they PC cockwits?
... the latter...
their only problem, at the time, was with the "9/11 conspiracy theories" and "Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor has Reserves"... Other topics were never a problem...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
... the latter...
their only problem, at the time, was with the "9/11 conspiracy theories" and "Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor has Reserves"... Other topics were never a problem...
So what you are saying is they were cancel culture before it was cool to be cancel culturing the truth.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Isn't that the blockchain Bitcoin guy?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can someone smarter than me dig into this? That is why it is there.

he McAfeeAterlife telegram account has posted 3 swarm links:

(Swam is a storage protocol that can store files on the Ethereum blockchain, something we have suspected based on the $WHACKD token on McAfee wallet)

bzzr://bb088b178d80f40a2cf435b8342a43b276d85ea012fbdf2f3cff8e9d985bcd84

bzzr://7448d4db043b6317a8aa6b8385477650be04cfba3e63c648186b5d0afd5f6c29

bzzr://c415efd48c6122270141dcc3bd59eb6e2aa259549903399d4d61360c5570643f

How to access swarm: https://www.ethswarm.org/

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Paste the hashes into here (saves installing the app on one's PC).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Welcome to gulag USA
What makes THIS gulag vastly different than the rest is the inmates of this gulag are armed to the teeth and those firearms won't stay silent forever!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I can only say that, as an unarmed Canadian, I’m jealous of you and your second amendment.
Yes sir, we still have a chance in the US!