• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What if he is the first arrest?

I was thinking it would be Pedosta, but it would be awesome if it were one of Bathhouse Barry's handlers, like VJarrett.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I keep thinking the birth cert was where this all started. Also lets face it this is the kenyan 3rd term through the shadow .gov.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Summary? File is too big.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some really weird sh!t painted on a wall with what looks like human waste? Maybe blood? Not sure. The messages are bizarre, and the people that are involved are just as bizarre. Guessing that this is something to do with a satanic ritual?

It's another twisted post from McAfee.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Some really weird sh!t painted on a wall with what looks like human waste? Maybe blood? Not sure. The messages are bizarre, and the people that are involved are just as bizarre. Guessing that this is something to do with a satanic ritual?

I guess that's just what I assume all of those videos are. So until further notice I'll just assume that unless someone notable or clear is involved.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I can't see them either.

Was that part of the pizza basement podesta deal?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
For truth, I would prefer the historical (and bloody crazy) English system went completely metric.

How many pints in a hogshead?

How many quarts in a bushel?

How many fargin teaspoons in a fargin cup?

All of the above either require an eidetic memory, or a huge nomograph so you can draw lines from one measure to the other.

Here is where we are right now: We are back in Rome about 150AD. Everybody uses (natch) Roman numerals. The PROBLEM with this form of numbering is that it DOES NOT FRIGGIN' WORK in addition, subtraction, division or multiplication.

XX times IV equals what the fuck. So they had guys wandering around with these huge charts laid out in grids. The guy puts his fingie on the XX line, and brings his other hands' fingie on the IV line. When he pulls his fingies along the lines until they meet, voila!

You get LXXX (system sucked, dinnit!) <-- These guys made their living deciphering their own fargin arithmetic!!

That's perzackly what we have right now, trying to figure out how many ounces in a quart... How many tablespoons in a pint?

Y'know... I have so much trivia in my fevered brain... how many people do you know that even heard of the "Ductu" trade people? They're the dudes with the charts.

What amazes me is the architectural feats that they were able to accomplish with their numbers system.

Fantastic aqueducts, for instance, crossing mountain ranges with a regular (approximate) 1" per mile slope... going for dozens if not hundreds of miles...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What amazes me is the architectural feats that they were able to accomplish with their numbers system.

Fantastic aqueducts, for instance, crossing mountain ranges with a regular (approximate) 1" per mile slope... going for dozens if not hundreds of miles...
And if we really knew they probably used something so simple to do it. They didn't go to Home Depot they used their heads!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I'm not posting any of that here, but the person involved is Marina Abramovic. Spirit Cooking.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That one is an 85 Mb zip file. Anyone willing to explore that, I mean if it's even there?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Get Telegram.

It's Marina Abromovic and her Sprit Cooking video.
FYI this was already revealed several years ago in the Q thread nobody visits because Q is a crazy conspiracy...

That one is an 85 Mb zip file. Anyone willing to explore that, I mean if it's even there?
Which one? Which post are you referring to? There is a quote feature that helps clarify what post, or piece of a post one is talking about.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This one, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

1632409798551.png

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This one, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

View attachment 226025
I downloaded it and it's comprised of 179 digital scans of documents. Every file has the term Mossad in its filename. I've attached the first 3 and the last 3 for you blokes to drool over

Attachments

• MOSSAD1.png
    MOSSAD1.png
    551.5 KB · Views: 47
  • MOSSAD2.png
    MOSSAD2.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 42
  • MOSSAD3.png
    MOSSAD3.png
    484.4 KB · Views: 38
  • MOSSAD177.png
    MOSSAD177.png
    452.7 KB · Views: 33
  • MOSSAD178.png
    MOSSAD178.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 38
  • MOSSAD179.png
    MOSSAD179.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 47

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I downloaded it and it's comprised of 179 digital scans of documents. Every file has the term Mossad in its filename. I've attached the first 3 and the last 3 for you blokes to drool over

Well for one we have long suspected that Epstein was just a honey pot for a Spy network. This would seem to suggest it's the Mossad. That is a whole lot of hand written phone messages, lol, who does that?

Something at least to keep Shootie busy and not complaining about things. I kid... I kid

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That is a whole lot of hand written phone messages, lol, who does that?
Someone who strongly believes in physical security, and that ANY data system, no matter how secure, might eventually be compromised.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Someone who strongly believes in physical security, and that ANY data system, no matter how secure, might eventually be compromised.

And yet, here we have the notes. Thanks to John McAfee.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
BTW, the folder name in which the 179 scans were placed in is BLACKMAIL_PART_1_OF_17

He's going to have folks on the hook for a loooooong time as he's releasing the other 16 folders....just about right for an attention whore like McAfee!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Something at least to keep Shootie busy and not complaining about things. I kid... I kid
There's truth in humor...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Are we there yet?

Where is there?

Hmm...here?

Yes

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There's truth in humor...
You folks need to keep your feet on the ground while your heads are in the clouds. I'm the guy who asks the hard questions of doubt just to keep you kids grounded!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
any indication of who was receiving these messages? As in, were they Epstein calls to McAfee that he wrote, or McAfee's secretary notated or...??

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Are we there yet?

Where is there?

Hmm...here?

Yes
There is no 'there'! There is only talk! Wake me up when you guys see a 'there'. Until then its just more sauce for an as yet nonexistent goose!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
any indication of who was receiving these messages? As in, were they Epstein calls to McAfee that he wrote, or McAfee's secretary notated??
I don't have time to review them all right now. The file is easily downloaded. Just right click on the file in Telegram and select 'save as...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My head is on a swivel. I've always been fairly well grounded in all this. Open mind and all that.

I think 'Devolution' is a very real possibility - witness Chuckles Schumer's recent attempt to gain access to the PEADs

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BTW, the folder name in which the 179 scans were placed in is BLACKMAIL_PART_1_OF_17

He's going to have folks on the hook for a loooooong time as he's releasing the other 16 folders....just about right for an attention whore like McAfee!

I thought he was dead.... Dead guys don't care about attention. Well unless you count ghosts who are just looking for some attention.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I thought he was dead.... Dead guys don't care about attention. Well unless you count ghosts who are just need some attention.
Do you think Epstein is dead too? Not much we've seen is as it seems. That I'm quite sure of! YMMV

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Do you think Epstein is dead too? Not much we've seen is as it seems. That I'm quite sure of! YMMV

So you believe he is still alive, as do I. So this goes directly to your point then that "nothing" is happening. Cleary "something - which is by definition now a conspiracy" is definitely happening. Who is disappearing these people, who is protecting them and why would they be letting McAfee post all this click-bait, as you call it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Holy smokes... girls "available"... dates, names... Under the heading of BLACKMAIL_Part 1 of 17??

@180 pages times 17 parts = 3000 pcs of blackmail data... Jeez.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who is disappearing these people, who is protecting them and why would they be letting McAfee post all this click-bait, as you call it.
Great question sir, I have no clue either!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Devolution?

PEADs Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs) are executive orders, proclamations, and messages to Congress that are prepared in anticipation of a range of emergency scenarios.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Devolution?

PEADs Presidential Emergency Action Documents (PEADs) are executive orders, proclamations, and messages to Congress that are prepared in anticipation of a range of emergency scenarios.

At some point let's hope there's some 'action' coming out of all these documents

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Great question sir, I have no clue either!

Can we Not rule out the Mossad? I doubt they want to be linked like this directly to Epstein. Seems highly unlikely they would have McAfee. So who else might be doing this, someone that McAfee himself has named multiple times? I'm going with the simplest explanation here and that would lead us to Q.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Can we Not rule out the Mossad? I doubt they want to be linked like this directly to Epstein. Seems highly unlikely they would have McAfee. So who else might be doing this, someone that McAfee himself has named multiple times? I'm going with the simplest explanation here and that would lead us to Q.
I'm not aware of any reliable information that would help me rule out anything. I'm just watching, waiting and asking unpopular but relevant questions as I see more fodder to poke at.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any reliable information that would help me rule out anything. I'm just watching, waiting and asking unpopular but relevant questions as I see more fodder to poke at.

You just posted the information. You know thousands of pages of text messages. Although, I suppose I don't know if that really implicates them or not because I don't know their names, etc.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I suppose I don't know if that really implicates them or not because I don't know their names, etc.
The devil is ALWAYS in the details Voodoo

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score