• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Betelguese? Dimming caught accidentally by high orbit weather satellite in 2020 (satellite is 90X higher than space station):

View attachment 262109

Too many esoteric, obscure references dull my attention.
The second brightest star in the constellation Orion, Betelgeuse (pronounced "bet-orl-gerz" or "beetlejuice") is the 10th-brightest star in the night sky. But from October 2019 through February 2020, it dramatically dimmed to about two-thirds its normal brightness.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The last picture above is the woman with feet on teh moon. Who has legs that long........

If you go back before the tidle wave video the water was startign to swell. Maybe the height of the waves is the aproaching storm.

Still missing something on the stars as I'm not in to astrology. Do they predict a date?

OfficialMcAfee⚡
***ALL ABOARD****
QPERATION_HARVEST_S34[SON]_
EN ROUTE;
LOOK 2 THE SKY;
SEE THE MIRROR??
BUCKLE UP;
THIS IS YOU[R] C[A]PTAIN SPEAKING
WE HAVE REACHED OUR CRUISING ALTITUDE OF
69,690,690,000,000FT;
3D LIFE IS AN ILLUSION;
DEATH IS AN ILLUSION;
TIME S AN ILLUSION;
WAKE UP;
DID YOU GET THE COVID-19 SHOT??
THE JAB?? THE [AM]RK > THE 666???
EYE TOLD YOU NOT TO;
DID YOU LISTEN TO YOUR HEART??
EYE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET IT;
BUT YOU STILL GOT IT ANYWAY???
YOURE STAYING HERE???;
YUP YUP YUP;
ALL FOR A DOUGHNUT > $100; SAD SAD SAD;
DIFFICULT TIMES DIFFICULT TRUTHS;
THIS GENETIC SEQUENCE
3D PEOPLES WHOSE SOCIAL MIND COMPLEXES
HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED BY
DAR1KNESS0
FOR HUNDREDS OF YRS DURING
THIS CYCLE;
TRUTH BE TOLD ENJOY YOUR CELL PHONES
BECAUSE THIS GENETIC SEQUENCE
WILL BE CHISELING MORE STONE IN NEXT LIVES;
AGAN AGAIN;
THE END IS NOT FOR EVERYONE;
YOU MADE THE CHOICE;
AMEN; AMEN;
THOSE WHO KNOW;
ENJOY THE SHOW;
LIFE IS GOOD JUST CHILL;
INCOMING []FF[];
LIKE CLOCKWORK;
CORONA OFFLINE;
Q

4.6Kviews19:00

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Then this.......... ?

1654345101123.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Lets hope this is true. Alpha and Omega the end is here!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Too many esoteric, obscure references dull my attention.
Haven't perused this thread in quite some time and I agree...

Its obscure references are dulling my attention.

If someone were to ask me what this thread is about, I would be hard pressed to come up with an explanation....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I hope we are getting close to something.
I also read where they help with the Q posts.
So if you don't mind I'll keep at it for a while until the world explodes or my head does.

It's just a sign...... but well worth reading & thinking about . Everything from birth cert to 911, OKC, panda eyes,

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They keep going back to her. I wonder if she got inside with Jarrod to infiltrate the cabal.......

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So if you don't mind I'll keep at it for a while until the world explodes or my head does.

It's just a sign...... but well worth reading & thinking about . Everything from birth cert to 911, OKC, panda eyes,

Jeez!! Please don't stop posting this!

Don't YOU apologize if a few of us are too mundane to grasp that much of it has NOTHING to do with all of us not wanting moar.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

When I see something as comprehensive as this one... I get called back in. All these things listed that we all know about here... but these things are hardly discussed at all in the "real" world.

Yet McAfee listed them all. Not a clinker in the lot that I can see...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who she be? She's purty.
Ivanka Trump.

Remember, if any of this is true, TRUMP is a brand not a person. People waking up to both parties being a uniparty or at least nothing ever changes so there is no good choice. Maybe that is a baby step for people realizing both are corrupt. While those that have been awake for decades are rope ready. Finally people are understanding there is no co-exist with evil Either one or the other "wins". We have seen that Trump is the new majority party against the ds actor. Run a 3rd party & win & split the commie / rino vote and they can not compete if there is any fairness to anything. WIth so much cheating revealed they will have a much harder time........ next time.

Remember WE THE PEOPLE have not had a choice for decades and maybe longer..........
In hindsight was algore just a shit show to really undermine the election process? Remember this staged actor ff? Like they were even trying? Just 24/7 bs spewed. Like PA is now. They just can't seem to get it right....... HEY LOOK OVER HERE WE ARE REALLY TRYIGN TO MAKE THIS LOOK HONEST.
1654423643033.png
1654423661148.png
1654423699909.png

Anyone else remember so much talk about kenyan, killary, big mike, chelsea, then the fake big mike kids (cuz dudes can be pregnant) creating decades of ds rule?

Maybe this is DJT for 4 & then Ivanka for the first woman prez. All they have to do is reverse what shit drawers has done after taking orders form barry.

The sign was interesting. Really think about what it says. ALL LIES WILL BE REVEALED. So where does that take us? Lets look at it word by word.
It's almost like parts of Q posts are being exposed.
ALL; we keep hearing about "WE have it ALL", all means everything, all means "used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing."

LIES; to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive, to create a false or misleading impression. That describes fake news that is used to control society & world direction. We know things like hollywood put out propaganda sence WWII or earlier. We know big media consolidated to where they are all owned by 6 who are really controlled by 1.

WILL; used to express inevitability; used to express determination, insistence, persistence, or willfulness; used to express capability or sufficiency. Really takes a we are in control tone the way it is used.

BE; to take place. Something is coming. Inevidible. Where have we heard that before? NCSWIC.

REVEALED: : to make known through divine inspiration : to make (something secret or hidden) publicly or generally known : to open up to view : DISPLAY. Just think back on everything from canceling keystone pipeline to gas prices. School shootings to inactive cops that are to serve and protect. Zero interest rates to obscene wallstrteet profits. Insider trading scams to DUI boy john pelosi huge stock market profits. and on and on......

So just a few little words on a sign, ALL LIES WILL BE REVEALED says a lot. Then the reminders showing what is seen as the truth by most tin foil hat types. Not just a few but going back to the central bank & irs and we know that goes back over 100 years.

That said, knowing the ds is the minority they need a way to control the majority. I can't help but wonder if Q or McAfee are nothing more than a way to get people to stand down while time passed and the ds cememnts more and more control over our lives. Pissed off? Who cares? What ya doing to do about it? What action are you going to take to fight back against the entire corrupt global ds infiltration. Who were holdouts? Saddam, Gadaffi, Putin? All 3 wanted to sell oil for gold. so now we know this is all about money. The root of all evil and who controls the fiat and uses it as a weapon to control everything.........

Yea I'm bat shit crazy! Oh yea the wet market & covid! :laughing:

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! 1:07 min long​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Don't stop on my account... I'm dense.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Any astrologists here? These all seem to be pointing to the stars must be in alignment time frame or something.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ivanka Trump.

Remember, if any of this is true, TRUMP is a brand not a person. People waking up to both parties being a uniparty or at least nothing ever changes so there is no good choice. Maybe that is a baby step for people realizing both are corrupt. While those that have been awake for decades are rope ready. Finally people are understanding there is no co-exist with evil Either one or the other "wins". We have seen that Trump is the new majority party against the ds actor. Run a 3rd party & win & split the commie / rino vote and they can not compete if there is any fairness to anything. WIth so much cheating revealed they will have a much harder time........ next time.

Remember WE THE PEOPLE have not had a choice for decades and maybe longer..........
In hindsight was algore just a shit show to really undermine the election process? Remember this staged actor ff? Like they were even trying? Just 24/7 bs spewed. Like PA is now. They just can't seem to get it right....... HEY LOOK OVER HERE WE ARE REALLY TRYIGN TO MAKE THIS LOOK HONEST.
View attachment 262514View attachment 262515View attachment 262516

Anyone else remember so much talk about kenyan, killary, big mike, chelsea, then the fake big mike kids (cuz dudes can be pregnant) creating decades of ds rule?

Maybe this is DJT for 4 & then Ivanka for the first woman prez. All they have to do is reverse what shit drawers has done after taking orders form barry.

The sign was interesting. Really think about what it says. ALL LIES WILL BE REVEALED. So where does that take us? Lets look at it word by word.
It's almost like parts of Q posts are being exposed.
ALL; we keep hearing about "WE have it ALL", all means everything, all means "used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing."

LIES; to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive, to create a false or misleading impression. That describes fake news that is used to control society & world direction. We know things like hollywood put out propaganda sence WWII or earlier. We know big media consolidated to where they are all owned by 6 who are really controlled by 1.

WILL; used to express inevitability; used to express determination, insistence, persistence, or willfulness; used to express capability or sufficiency. Really takes a we are in control tone the way it is used.

BE; to take place. Something is coming. Inevidible. Where have we heard that before? NCSWIC.

REVEALED: : to make known through divine inspiration : to make (something secret or hidden) publicly or generally known : to open up to view : DISPLAY. Just think back on everything from canceling keystone pipeline to gas prices. School shootings to inactive cops that are to serve and protect. Zero interest rates to obscene wallstrteet profits. Insider trading scams to DUI boy john pelosi huge stock market profits. and on and on......

So just a few little words on a sign, ALL LIES WILL BE REVEALED says a lot. Then the reminders showing what is seen as the truth by most tin foil hat types. Not just a few but going back to the central bank & irs and we know that goes back over 100 years.

That said, knowing the ds is the minority they need a way to control the majority. I can't help but wonder if Q or McAfee are nothing more than a way to get people to stand down while time passed and the ds cememnts more and more control over our lives. Pissed off? Who cares? What ya doing to do about it? What action are you going to take to fight back against the entire corrupt global ds infiltration. Who were holdouts? Saddam, Gadaffi, Putin? All 3 wanted to sell oil for gold. so now we know this is all about money. The root of all evil and who controls the fiat and uses it as a weapon to control everything.........

Yea I'm bat shit crazy! Oh yea the wet market & covid! :laughing:

But Putin is winning that battle RIGHT now. He is Selling Oil for Rubles (worse than gold) and doing quite well with that strategy. They got nothing left.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What is ULTRAmcafee?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What is ULTRAmcafee?
Go up a ways and get caught up. Said to be John McAfee's dead man switch. They screwed him over on taxes so he gave .gov computers loaded with spy software. So he has a ton of insider data to release.

Start here at the top. https://t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife

It's also said these work with the Q posts. I can't get registered so see even more stuff. Who knows just more distraction or accurate we do not know at this time. I have been doing this so long just keeping at it. It seems something will break soon.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Go up a ways and get caught up. Said to be John McAfee's dead man switch. They screwed him over on taxes so he gave .gov computers loaded with spy software. So he has a ton of insider data to release.

Start here at the top. https://t.me/s/McafeeAfterlife

It's also said these work with the Q posts. I can't get registered so see even more stuff. Who knows just more distraction or accurate we do not know at this time. I have been doing this so long just keeping at it. It seems something will break soon.
I thought that was "officialmcafee." Just wondering why there is a different account.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems to me to be more fakery while moving those ever moving goalpost out yet another month. One needs to be somewhat obtuse to keep following the same carrot for this long

1654612132683.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ULTRAMcAfee⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
OH LQQK ANOTHER DOOR U CANNOT OPEN;
ISN’T TIME TRAVEL FUN?!?!
EYE SEA;
THE WIZARDS R HAVING FUN;
JUST BREATH3; LIFE IS GQQD; JUST CHILL;
969696;
AGAIN AGAIN;
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST;
JUST bECAUSE U CANT SEE;
DOESN’T MEAN BiG THINGS R NOT HAPP3NNING;
GOD WON IN 5D; U PICKED KING JAMEZ 3D;
AGAIN THE END IS NOT FOR EVERYONE;
DIFFICULT TRUTHS DIFFICULT TIMES;
OPERATORS IN HARMS WAY??
VVE ARE AT VVAR;

TAKE 7 MINS & PRAY FOR THE
OPERATORS WHO HAVE SACRIFICED
THEIR LIVES 24/7 TO SAVE HUMANITY;
AGAIN THIS IS NOT FOR US;
NO FAME, NO MONEY, NO GLORY;
NO ONE ABOVE ANOTHER;
REMEMBER REMEMBER;
NIGHT AND DAY WE;
PRAY;
AMEN AMEN AMEN;
Q

1.5Kviews23:00

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Remember who gave them laptops....... THis has been going on for a very long time. Interesting it's in someone's kitchen.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Strange with all Justin Biebers health issues & his wife's health issues.

November 18, 2021 - The ‘Justice World Tour’ is named after Justin’s latest smash hit album ‘Justice’, which was released in March 2021 and debuted as the most streamed album in 117 countries. Taking place from May 2022 through to March 2023, Bieber will tour five continents, travelling to over 20 countries ...

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Strange with all Justin Biebers health issues & his wife's health issues.

November 18, 2021 - The ‘Justice World Tour’ is named after Justin’s latest smash hit album ‘Justice’, which was released in March 2021 and debuted as the most streamed album in 117 countries. Taking place from May 2022 through to March 2023, Bieber will tour five continents, travelling to over 20 countries ...
This is so bizarre, I don't know exactly what I think about it. I think McAfee was a pretty sharp guy. Is he alive? I doubt it, but today anything is possible. We live in a time where our government(s) lie to us on a regular basis even when they make statements in Congress.

Does our government work for "We the People" ? Nope, they haven't been for a very long time.

Until the McAfee account starts naming names and putting out documents, videos, and whatever they don't hold a lot of credibility with me.

There are a number (majority) here on GIM2 that I don't know personally but trust a hell of a lot more than our government. I can say with a high (very) level of confidence that there are people on this website that are NOT people that are watching this website, and most likely can not be trusted it is the way of the world. Think about the guy that kept telling people that they needed to go into the Capitol they needed to storm the Capitol, it was a set up. McAfee understood this, almost like Paul Revere.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score