• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.44.48 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 11.43.12 PM.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1624626170308.png

SUICIDE LISTED AS PART OF A TRANSACTION FOR WHACKD

NOT A DRILL

TRANSACTION ID: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x77a9f14ba39945bfedf5878fef445444d9e96a01d99094cf114b3e9ae7e615d3#internal

from https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/327394278#p327399057

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
John McAfee explains to Vice how Hillary Clinton blocked his entry into an American Embassy while people were trying to kill him. So in an act of revenge, he donated laptops to government secretaries loaded with his spyware and exfiltrated data.

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/status/1408299804719910913

1624627332845.png
1624627391449.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
GOD DAMN!!!
Doesn't some of this seem a bit too over the top to pass the sniff test Walt? I'm on the fence here. One one hand I've learned a lot about John McAfee over the last 48 hours, so much in fact that my opinion of him has changed from an attention whore and a clown to someone was is clearly brilliant and has been laser focused on things we've been talking about here for years.

I'm just not a big fan of sensationalism, which of course this entire topic reeks of, as there's way too much of it to wade through already!!

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the call_6 transaction. If 0.027 eth is $50 (at $1853/each), I get that. But if the gas limit is over six million, does that mean the transaction is authorized to do about three hundred transfers, or equivalent? (Going by 21,000 per simple transfer.) That implies this contract could have quite some stuff in it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Where is the goodies? We need the goodies!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the call_6 transaction. If 0.027 eth is $50 (at $1853/each), I get that. But if the gas limit is over six million, does that mean the transaction is authorized to do about three hundred transfers, or equivalent? (Going by 21,000 per simple transfer.) That implies this contract could have quite some stuff in it.

Also, since all of this data is coming out in small transactions... How are they going to piece it back together and can they start with the first transactions or will you need all of them to figure out the data? Can we even tell yet?

Side note: one should keep a close eye on Ethereum prices today. It's already down 5.5%. If that starts to crash then perhaps some are getting word of them working to take it all down.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is just the sort of dumb ass Honey Pot that a bunch of Clowns would fall for. Seriously, they couldn't be that dumb.

Would you be surprised if they eere?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Give me a break man that's Jeff Bridges, "The Dude" from the big lebowski. A movie so stupid I shut it off after 30 minutes.
Now is the rest of this earth shattering "news" as pathetically bullshit as this ridiculous attempt at sensationalism?

1624627391449-png.215719

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
One thing to think on If Trump is still in control, he stated a couple of weeks ago on Stuart Varney's show that he doesn't like crypto and that the dollar should be king.
Is this a way to get ride of cryptos?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
take down 99% of cryptos and 100% of Etherium?

for what , some trash on the IRS?

no way
Mr. ‘Cracker, you don’t think all 30+ Terabytes are just IRS crap, do you?
McAfee literally admitted on video of giving a multitude of laptops with his embedded spyware, to government agencies.
He literally became the global authority on viruses. Bar none. When you make antivirus software, you also become the global authority on avoiding antivirus software.
I’ll bet a beer, with any person here, that doesn’t believe this will be bigger than Wikileaks.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bet a beer, with any person here, that doesn’t believe this will be bigger than Wikileaks.
i don't want to do this but i have to....

Please, Remind Us All, How Influential were the Wikileaks, in the First Place?

has anyone been arrested? anyone of any substance?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Give me a break man that's Jeff Bridges, "The Dude" from the big lebowski. A movie so stupid I shut it off after 30 minutes.
Now is the rest of this earth shattering "news" and pathetically bullshit as this ridiculous attempt at sensationalism?

1624627391449-png.215719

WOW you cracked the case!!! Good job sherlock!!

can you really not tell hes talking shit here?? C'MON MAN!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Now is the rest of this earth shattering "news" and pathetically bullshit as this ridiculous attempt at sensationalism?

1624627391449-png.215719

Good catch!!
An excellent example of why I say question everything! Some people would take this post as gospel and immediately start matching up past Q drops to attempt to justify it. While I feel McAfee is a brilliant man there's that nutjob piece of him that's undeniable and as such, is always in play.

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i don't want to do this but i have to....

Please, Remind Us All, How Influential were the Wikileaks, in the First Place?

has anyone been arrested? anyone of any substance?
You’re basing your metric on the Court of Law.
My metric is on the Court of public opinion. So Buck, we need to reassess what our ultimate goal is; to send people to jail or sway public opinion.
I find it ironic MacAfee embedded a Non Fungible Token for his etherium dead mans switch inside a picture. The stunning part is that it was a black letter Q.
No to contaminate this thread with the Q thread, but to me it’s blatantly obvious the two are intertwined.
You and Shooty are gonna lose your bloody minds if this operation takes 7 years.
Q states that this is going to be Biblical. There are many timelines in the Good Book, some that we should be referring to now. Patience Grasshopper.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re basing your metric on the Court of Law.
My metric is on the Court of public opinion. So Buck, we need to reassess what our ultimate goal is; to send people to jail or sway public opinion.
I find it ironic MacAfee embedded a Non Fungible Token for his etherium dead mans switch inside a picture. The stunning part is that it was a black letter Q.
No to contaminate this thread with the Q thread, but to me it’s blatantly obvious the two are intertwined.
You and Shooty are gonna lose your bloody minds if this operation takes 7 years.
Q states that this is going to be Biblical. There are many timelines in the Good Book, some that we should be referring to now. Patience Grasshopper.
OR, like back in the days of the original leaks, here we are, telling more stories about the 'big one' that so far, god only knows how, have escaped any / all of our judicial persecution

and since we're here:
Name ONE defendant who ever went to jail because of popular opinion?

that's now how the legal system works, nor was it designed to ever work that way

mostly because we have absolutely no-way to ever know whether or not it's actually public opinion grown naturally or if it's just a repeat of the same lies used to get us to believe in santa clause

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
WOW you cracked the case!!! Good job sherlock!!
can you really not tell hes talking shit here?? C'MON MAN!

Everything I have read, heard and unfortunately believed up to this point has turned out to be shit.

A "biblical" 7 year plan? By then all Patriots will be dead or in prison camps.

We are at war and we are losing, badly.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS)

June 24, 2021, 1:55pmby Cassandra Fairbanks 5830

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
OR, like back in the days of the original leaks, here we are, telling more stories about the 'big one' that so far, god only knows how, have escaped any / all of our judicial persecution

and since we're here:
Name ONE defendant who ever went to jail because of popular opinion?

that's now how the legal system works, nor was it designed to ever work that way

mostly because we have absolutely no-way to ever know whether or not it's actually public opinion grown naturally or if it's just a repeat of the same lies used to get us to believe in santa clause
I (and Buck too apparently) must be speaking some alien language.
"Shootist, why don't you believe?"
All I've been saying all along is question everything. I've heard so much about what's happening that we don't see. How the hell do we know what's happening if all we have to go by is these internet posts and internet celebrity videos?

Buck nails it time and time again but that's not good enough for some of the believers here. Why are we questioning these tweets? For the same reason we're questioning the election by conducting audits...to get at the truth! Who here isn't interested in the truth and would rather simply just accept all this crap out of hand as truth? Questioning everything we see and read seems to be making some people uncomfortable or frustrated, just like those trying to stop the audits. Would those same people be concerned if it turns out these McAfee posts DO NOT represent truth after all? It's not like Buck hasn't referenced a ton of examples of that happening in the past! Shouldn't truth be able to stand up to all levels of scrutiny?

When bodies start falling I'll start believing. Until then it's all just talk so I'll keep asking questions. I don't care when or it something actually happens. I certainly have hopes but, once again, I have no expectations therefore, 'have patience' is a moot point when applied to me.

Last edited:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
nothing will come from this; the guy was just a world class bullshitter.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I (and Buck too apparently) must be speaking some alien language.
"Shootist, why don't you believe?"
All I've been saying all along is question everything. I've heard so much about what's happening that we don't see. How the hell do we know what's happening if all we have to go by is these internet posts and internet celebrity videos?

Buck nails it time and time again but that's not good enough for some of the believers here. Why are we questioning these tweets? For the same reason we're questioning the election by conducting audits...to get at the truth! Who here isn't interested in the truth and would rather simply just accept all this crap out of hand as truth? Questioning everything we see and read seems to be making some people uncomfortable or frustrated, just like those trying to stop the audits. Would those same people be concerned if it turns out these McAfee posts DO NOT represent truth after all? It's not like Buck hasn't referenced a ton of examples of that happening in the past! Shouldn't truth be able to stand up to all levels of scrutiny?

When bodies start falling I'll start believing. Until then it's all just talk so I'll keep asking questions. I don't care when or it something actually happens. I certainly have hopes but, once again, I have no expectations therefore, 'have patience' is a moot point when applied to me.
all i see it as being, is rational

i've bought lots of 'stuff' that turned out to be junk, my life wasn't made any better, but those were liars selling wares...

right now, i've got my Freedom on the line, a POTUS who plays the part of being an idiot, plays it very well, it may be true, i just don't know and no one is telling me he's anything other than a 'national hero' or some such thing, and i'm supposed to believe that over what i see him do?

that doesn't fit inside Rational...

It's Exactly like i'm now playing a game called The Liars Club and i'm now a permanent contestant

and god help me if i ask too many questions...because some of the other contestants will begin another coup, conspire against me and begin to chant: Throw Him Under The Bus

now being rational, i'd think: they're talking about Joe...actually they'd be conspiring against me because i'm now a ... (pick a pejorative)

the flock continues to wander aimlessly, i try to give it some direction...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mr. ‘Cracker, you don’t think all 30+ Terabytes are just IRS crap, do you?
McAfee literally admitted on video of giving a multitude of laptops with his embedded spyware, to government agencies.
He literally became the global authority on viruses. Bar none. When you make antivirus software, you also become the global authority on avoiding antivirus software.

Who knows what is on those 30+ Terabytes?

The question is , what are the alphabet agencies doing with all that information , if it indeed exists and they find it.

My guess is the Authorities will probably do what they have been doing with evidence , sit on it.

For example , the sickening evil evidence on Weiners laptop , nothing.
Same with evidence from Epstein’s safe , tapes , photos , documents , nothing.

I fully expect Jizzlane Maxwell will strike a “plea bargain” and walk.

Save your beer. The evidence on Weiners laptop and Epstein’s safe are Big , bigger than Wikileaks and Macafees terabyte , if it’s ever found.

I wish I knew a way to get evidence out in the public and worlds eye. But if the Chief of Police of New York City , who turned over weiners laptop to the fbi after he made backup copies , the Chief was unable to leak the evidence.

In fact , there are stories out there that several of the law enforcement personnel who were working on the Weiner laptop , watched the videos , saw the evidence , and now are dead.

In summary , I’ll wager a beer that Macafees terabyte will never be found let alone the info released , just like all the previous evidence , all the way back to Kennedy.

I hope I am wrong.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
In summary , I’ll wager a beer that Macafees terabyte will never be found let alone the info released , just like all the previous evidence , all the way back to Kennedy.

I hope I am wrong.
the Elite will do everything they can, they'll pay their supporters any amount of tax-payer funds required, to be certain:
You're Wrong

it's a stacked planet and we probably shouldn't be on it

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who knows what is on those 30+ Terabytes?

The question is , what are the alphabet agencies doing with all that information , if it indeed exists and they find it.

My guess is the Authorities will probably do what they have been doing with evidence , sit on it.

For example , the sickening evil evidence on Weiners laptop , nothing.
Same with evidence from Epstein’s safe , tapes , photos , documents , nothing.

I fully expect Jizzlane Maxwell will strike a “plea bargain” and walk.

Save your beer. The evidence on Weiners laptop and Epstein’s safe are Big , bigger than Wikileaks and Macafees terabyte , if it’s ever found.

I wish I knew a way to get evidence out in the public and worlds eye. But if the Chief of Police of New York City , who turned over weiners laptop to the fbi after he made backup copies , the Chief was unable to leak the evidence.

In fact , there are stories out there that several of the law enforcement personnel who were working on the Weiner laptop , watched the videos , saw the evidence , and now are dead.

I hope I am wrong.

That evidence, if it's there, is not for the stinking authorities. IT's FOR US. To distribute to the normies and wake them up a little more.

And if there is 31 TB of info there has to be something of some interest.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That evidence, if it's there, is not for the stinking authorities. IT's FOR US. To distribute to the normies and wake them up a little more.

And if there is 31 TB of info there has to be something of some interest.
I can tell you it's not up on PirateBay 'yet'

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Patience is the most difficult emotion for Me/we to maintain.
I used to get this same feeling waiting for the next Hobbit or Star Wars movie to come out.
Ultimately I’ve learned that world marches to the beat of of its own drum, not mine.