• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i just looked:
Mcaffee Secret Files...

not yet

:summer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Patience is the most difficult emotion for Me/we to maintain.
I used to get this same feeling waiting for the next Hobbit or Star Wars movie to come out.
Ultimately I’ve learned that world marches to the beat of of its own drum, not mine.
the world marches to the drum beat of the elite...they hire one of us to beat the rhythm for them

This Centuries Beat is a familiar one:
Bolshevism in C Minor (the C is for communist)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who knows what is on those 30+ Terabytes?

The question is , what are the alphabet agencies doing with all that information , if it indeed exists and they find it.

My guess is the Authorities will probably do what they have been doing with evidence , sit on it.

For example , the sickening evil evidence on Weiners laptop , nothing.
Same with evidence from Epstein’s safe , tapes , photos , documents , nothing.

I fully expect Jizzlane Maxwell will strike a “plea bargain” and walk.

Save your beer. The evidence on Weiners laptop and Epstein’s safe are Big , bigger than Wikileaks and Macafees terabyte , if it’s ever found.

I wish I knew a way to get evidence out in the public and worlds eye. But if the Chief of Police of New York City , who turned over weiners laptop to the fbi after he made backup copies , the Chief was unable to leak the evidence.

In fact , there are stories out there that several of the law enforcement personnel who were working on the Weiner laptop , watched the videos , saw the evidence , and now are dead.

In summary , I’ll wager a beer that Macafees terabyte will never be found let alone the info released , just like all the previous evidence , all the way back to Kennedy.

I hope I am wrong.

You haven't even mentioned Hunter's laptop.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Someone might be in the process of stealing their drum ...
chuckle...

that's why I bought my own set-up

1624642496385.png

to show 'em i can provide for myself,

'Missing Drum?'
"Don't Look At Me"

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and here we are again...

all of this scuttlebutt and we've literally got nothing brewing in the court system, except for that coven smell, the rest reeks

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
.....................................Trying to get rid of this freaking red pill I swallowed so long ago..........

200.gif

I'm afraid that once you swallow the red pill there's no regurgitation that will wipe it from your memory. Once red pilled, always red pilled. I believe you may be having the same regrets I had....I swallowed too much Q laid and almost chocked on it.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Everything will come out in order.. 1st up will be that Huber investigation out in Utah.. I think that was his name anyway. That man is working so hard he doesn't even have time to address congress on his progress.. Just keep sending him money apparently.

After that we will get the long awaited Durham report

Did they ever find the hard drive from the Vegas shooters laptop? You know when the FBI said it was top priority to find out who he was involved with but 10 days later discovered there was no hard drive in the computer. One of the largest mass shooting in history and we get 0 information.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I gots a question regarding McAfee having a body double:

Who got hanged?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it wasn't epstein, and i'm about ready to declare that i believe macafee is alive somewhere, also

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can tell you it's not up on PirateBay 'yet'

Well what was the countdown for? That did say 28 days. That account seems to still be quite active. Perhaps all the transactions have to go through before the data is available. I don't really know how that all works though.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
John McAfee’s widow says antivirus pioneer was not suicidal — and feared he’d be ‘WHACKD’

https://nypost.com/2021/06/25/john-mcafees-widow-says-he-wasnt-suicidal-and-feared-hed-be-whackd/

John McAfee’s widow insisted Friday that the cybersecurity tycoon was not suicidal — as it emerged that he was so convinced he’d be set up, he got a giant arm tattoo reading “$WHACKD.”
“His last words to me were ‘I love you and I will call you in the evening,’” Janice McAfee, 38, said outside the Barcelona penitentiary where her husband was found hanged on Wednesday.
“Those words are not words of somebody who is suicidal,” she said, demanding a “thorough investigation” into her 75-year-old husband’s death while he awaited extradition to the US on tax fraud charges.
Just three days before McAfee’s death, his widow had accused the US government of wanting the software entrepreneur to “die in prison” to “make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies.”

McAfee had been even blunter about his conspiracy fears in November 2019 — tweeting a photo of his arm tattoo and predicting that he could be murdered and it would be made to look like suicide.
“Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: ‘We’re coming for you McAfee! We’re going to kill yourself,'” he tweeted at the time, three months after Jeffrey Epstein’s jail-cell suicide.
“I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn’t. I was whackd,” he wrote.
Spanish officials have insisted there were no signs of foul play in his death, although autopsy results could take “days or weeks.”

His death came after Spain’s National Court ruled to extradite him to the US, where he faced up to three decades of imprisonment for allegedly evading more than $4 million in taxes.
“We had a plan of action already in place to appeal that decision,” his widow insisted of the ruling.
“I blame the US authorities for this tragedy: Because of these politically motivated charges against him, my husband is now dead,” she said.
“Even though he was born in England, America was his home,” Janice McAfee said.
“He came there when he was a child. He had his first girlfriend there, his first case, you know, his first job. He made his first millions there and he wanted to be there.
“But, you know, politics just wouldn’t allow for that to happen,” she said.

1624658158484.png
1624658173929.png
1624658212343.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That was quick. According to fact-checker extrordinaire Snopes, nothing to see here.

I believe TPTB are constantly adding deniable crap to the actual narrative just so they can smack down the truth with the bs. They build a straw man, then knock him down along with all of the real men pointing at the corruption. Unfortunately some (even here) are duped into sharing ridiculous propaganda as truth, and then the whole truth and justice movement is discredited.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
looks like the Deputy Director of Homeland Security was in Spain at the time of the McAfee shenanigans

coincidence?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Biden could come out tomorrow and say he didn't get his 10% of the 4 million John didn't pay so we had to kill him. The inter webs would be all abuzz and then off to the next story.
It's kinda fun to read all the conspiracy shit as long as you know it's mostly fiction and whats left will never be dealt with in any meaningful way.

I imagine this is how they controlled Trump too.
Did Trump Pardon Assange?
How about that other guy in exile in Russia that blew the lid on the fact that the DS is spying on everyone.
Get rid of the patriot act?
Get spending under control?
Reign in the MIC and the spending there?
Get rid of Daca?

Notice how they all push the "rule of law"? The run of law basically means they can kill anyone they want at will and you have to spend years in litigation to get your check that you can cash for a depreciating currency.
Imagine if it was the old days and we did an eye for an eye. Imagine if every time they violated the constitution, the people stood up and forced them to change things. Imagine if they stole and election and the people actually stood up and did something about it.
Now we have an illegal President who just threatened us with Nukes. We live in a firkin cartoon.

GoldenPoet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
John McAfee’s widow says antivirus pioneer was not suicidal — and feared he’d be ‘WHACKD’

https://nypost.com/2021/06/25/john-mcafees-widow-says-he-wasnt-suicidal-and-feared-hed-be-whackd/

John McAfee’s widow insisted Friday that the cybersecurity tycoon was not suicidal — as it emerged that he was so convinced he’d be set up, he got a giant arm tattoo reading “$WHACKD.”
“His last words to me were ‘I love you and I will call you in the evening,’” Janice McAfee, 38, said outside the Barcelona penitentiary where her husband was found hanged on Wednesday.
“Those words are not words of somebody who is suicidal,” she said, demanding a “thorough investigation” into her 75-year-old husband’s death while he awaited extradition to the US on tax fraud charges.
Just three days before McAfee’s death, his widow had accused the US government of wanting the software entrepreneur to “die in prison” to “make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies.”

McAfee had been even blunter about his conspiracy fears in November 2019 — tweeting a photo of his arm tattoo and predicting that he could be murdered and it would be made to look like suicide.
“Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: ‘We’re coming for you McAfee! We’re going to kill yourself,'” he tweeted at the time, three months after Jeffrey Epstein’s jail-cell suicide.
“I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn’t. I was whackd,” he wrote.
Spanish officials have insisted there were no signs of foul play in his death, although autopsy results could take “days or weeks.”

His death came after Spain’s National Court ruled to extradite him to the US, where he faced up to three decades of imprisonment for allegedly evading more than $4 million in taxes.
“We had a plan of action already in place to appeal that decision,” his widow insisted of the ruling.
“I blame the US authorities for this tragedy: Because of these politically motivated charges against him, my husband is now dead,” she said.
“Even though he was born in England, America was his home,” Janice McAfee said.
“He came there when he was a child. He had his first girlfriend there, his first case, you know, his first job. He made his first millions there and he wanted to be there.
“But, you know, politics just wouldn’t allow for that to happen,” she said.

View attachment 215788View attachment 215789View attachment 215790
Just wait, if she can't be found in a few months... he is still alive. (and probably well)

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
She gone, must have happened overnight.

But this is just as interesting:

i liked this part:
"The Emergency Communications Advisory White Paper explains the difference between NCSWIC and organizations such as, SAFECOM, First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) - Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC), and National Public-Safety Telecommunications Council (NPSTC)."

no wonder we have a problem with our government, they have all of these communication agencies, and they're adding one more, and yet they still get the truth wrong, all the time

amazing, maybe we should send them more, send some ex-coal miners, someone who could code it properly for them

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rumor is McAfee Deadman's switch embedded 32 Terrabits of incriminating data and videos into Ethereum's Block Chain. The Deep State Globalists MUST prevent access to this incriminating information, at all cost. The only way is to bring down Ethereum, which in turn will bring down the entire Crypto Space
Something that the Fed is anxious to do.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Rumor is McAfee Deadman's switch embedded 32 Terrabits of incriminating data and videos into Ethereum's Block Chain. The Deep State Globalists MUST prevent access to this incriminating information, at all cost. The only way is to bring down Ethereum, which in turn will bring down the entire Crypto Space
That's the excuse they will use to knock out cryptos?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IS there a chance they can start to decrypt some of the data before the whole thing Network could be yanked?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
IS there a chance they can start to decrypt some of the data before the whole thing Network could be yanked?
Sure, there's always a chance. If they take it down I'll just chock that up to another win for the cabal as we'll know this will serve as their cover.
Canons and muskets are the only way to fight back now

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
i liked this part:
"The Emergency Communications Advisory White Paper explains the difference between NCSWIC and organizations such as, SAFECOM, First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet) - Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC), and National Public-Safety Telecommunications Council (NPSTC)."

no wonder we have a problem with our government, they have all of these communication agencies, and they're adding one more, and yet they still get the truth wrong, all the time

amazing, maybe we should send them more, send some ex-coal miners, someone who could code it properly for them
I've never even heard of most of these useless agencies.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score

Something about this doesn't add up. The data recorded on the Ethereum blockchain is transactional, so to somehow embed 31TB (terabytes) of data would require 15.8 billion transactions, as per this article from IBM:

https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/LA8XBQGR

To put this all in perspective, based on the total size of the ledger and total number of transactions stored, bitcoin is averaging close to 555 bytes per transaction or 1,889 transactions per block and Ethereum is close to 2 KB per transaction or 512 transactions per block.

Going by this:

https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_transactions_per_day

the highest recorded daily transaction count was 1.71 million. At this rate, it would take 25 years to aggregate 15.8 billion transaction, far longer than Ethereum has even existed.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
the highest recorded daily transaction count was 1.71 million. At this rate, it would take 25 years to aggregate 15.8 billion transaction, far longer than Ethereum has even existed.

Did you account for any Chaotic Boolean Math?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Did you account for any Chaotic Boolean Math?

Not being 100% across the nitty gritty of the Ethereum blockchain, I'd have to assume that the blockchain would have to be able to compensate for any errors due to randomness and chaotic processes as part of the error checking and correction.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

FULL John McAfee Interview 5/25/2020 [EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]

Jun 25, 2021

The Right Media

43.4K subscribers

RIP John McAfee.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

FULL John McAfee Interview 5/25/2020 [EXPLICIT LANGUAGE]

Jun 25, 2021

The Right Media

43.4K subscribers

RIP John McAfee.
I watched a good 5 minutes and here's my feedback:

the guy was high on something when he did this Interview (more appropriately, a rant)

I want to believe but this video isn't helping

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
MonkeyWerks talks about McAfee the first 10 minutes