• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

McAfee data dump?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
One thing keeps gnawing at me and that is how can someone in IT spell terabyte wrong...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Something about this doesn't add up. The data recorded on the Ethereum blockchain is transactional, so to somehow embed 31TB (terabytes) of data would require 15.8 billion transactions, as per this article from IBM:

https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/LA8XBQGR

Going by this:

https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_transactions_per_day

the highest recorded daily transaction count was 1.71 million. At this rate, it would take 25 years to aggregate 15.8 billion transaction, far longer than Ethereum has even existed.

You can't use Bitcoin transactions to describe Ethereum network. By my understanding this is why things like the NFT's are using Ethereum. That information comes along with some transaction.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
You can't use Bitcoin transactions to describe Ethereum network. By my understanding this is why things like the NFT's are using Ethereum. That information comes along with some transaction.

I wasn't using Bitcoin transactions to describe Ethereum, I was pointing out the fact that Ethereum transactions use 2KB per transaction. Whatever the nature of the transaction, they all use a certain amount of data.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When the drip drip becomes a firehose, the tipping point is very near.

The start of mass awakening is already afoot.

Everything requires a process.

The process seems very slow to those who know, but is very fast to those unaware and still asleep.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe not.
Great read!
From the link in the OP:

Using force to solve this problem is absolutely a loser for our side. The relatively tame violence (by riot standards) at the capitol on Jan 6 committed by Trump supporters was amplified to the maximum by the media and is now a pretext for a “domestic terrorism” push from the 3 letter agencies. They will use any such violence as an excuse to clamp down harder. Violence isn’t a good thing to begin with but in this situation it actually helps the other side a lot.

Except that the violence committed on 6JAN21 was FF, DS, BLM, Antifa, and FBI premeditadedly-perpetrated.

Fraud vitiates EVERYTHING, including this article.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Back on topic-Anyone see any progress here? I haven't found the torrent 'NCSWIC" up on Pirate Bay yet!!

1624799260220.png

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing keeps gnawing at me and that is how can someone in IT spell terabyte wrong...
Pretty darn easy, chiefie.

One of my pet peeves (when I wuz still a productive ant) was the three fargin brilliant people I worked with (microchannel <-- it was an immense breakthrough) all could not pass a seveth grade spleling test.

It just wasn't important to them.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

One of my pet peeves (when I wuz still a productive ant) was the three fargin brilliant people I worked with (microchannel <-- it was an immense breakthrough) all could not pass a seveth grade spleling test.

Spelling isn't really that important. I mean who decides a spelling is correct anyway?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score

Microchannel?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Microchannel?
When the PC and clones came out, the bus for cards was called ISA. It was basic, probably comparable to the Apple bus or the ?? bus that the 8080/Z80 systems used. The cards usually had jumpers or DIP switches so you could choose the address and/or port the card would respond to. So you could make sure your cards did not interfere with each other. And so you had the fun of editing your device driver config files to know where they should look for the hardware. "Ah, yes, those were excellent times."

Then there was a "plug and play" feature for those cards, and it helped somewhat. A good device driver could try, through a succession of guesses, how to talk to a card. It was better than making the computer buyer set DIP switches and edit config files.

Then IBM came out with the PS/2 computer. I don't remember it being remarkable in performance, but they had a new bus for the cards, "microchannel". I never bought one, but if memory serves, it was a big improvement over the slow ISA bus. I should add that IBM's RS6000 series of servers used microchannel.

We all know PCI, and that took complete control of the market. But microchannel was, for a time, "a good thing".

EDIT: If I handed you a microchannel ethernet card, you probably would not notice it different than a PCI card.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bought an IBM microchanel 486, 60 can't remember storage size but I remember the price. 10K for the box alone!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
When the PC and clones came out, the bus for cards was called ISA. It was basic, probably comparable to the Apple bus or the ?? bus that the 8080/Z80 systems used. The cards usually had jumpers or DIP switches so you could choose the address and/or port the card would respond to. So you could make sure your cards did not interfere with each other. And so you had the fun of editing your device driver config files to know where they should look for the hardware. "Ah, yes, those were excellent times."

Then there was a "plug and play" feature for those cards, and it helped somewhat. A good device driver could try, through a succession of guesses, how to talk to a card. It was better than making the computer buyer set DIP switches and edit config files.

Then IBM came out with the PS/2 computer. I don't remember it being remarkable in performance, but they had a new bus for the cards, "microchannel". I never bought one, but if memory serves, it was a big improvement over the slow ISA bus. I should add that IBM's RS6000 series of servers used microchannel.

We all know PCI, and that took complete control of the market. But microchannel was, for a time, "a good thing".

EDIT: If I handed you a microchannel ethernet card, you probably would not notice it different than a PCI card.

I'm well aware of the evolution of the PC and the clone wars of the 1980's. I've always known that bus as MCA (Micro Channel Architecture).

The reason I queried it in the manner I did is that there is a software outfit in Australia that bears that name and they have been in the game for over 40 years in some way shape and form. I thought for a second that he might have had something to do with them.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1624848750067.png

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1217823998924464131

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
And 5 pages in we got nothing but another spinoff of the Q thread complete with monkeyturds propaganda.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
His deadman tweet was a giant Q. Kinda have to expect that result.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of microchannel, did anybody here use OS/2? Or 268 protected mode? Both were mercifully put out of their misery after millions of R+D and marketing dollars.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
OS/2 wasn't a bad thing, even moreso when compared to Winblows 3.1. Microsoft pulled some really dodgy moves to ensure OS/2 was scuttled.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Microchannel?
It was an incredible leap in technology. Just Duck-duck it. OOP. I just saw the posts in between. I see yer up to date.

There was another name-thingy that nailed IBM: NGT <-- That was susposed to be New Generation Technology. OOP. Turned out there wuz a company called NGT. EEK. EEK.

NGT by any fargin name never came to fruition. It was an impossible task. Supposed to be a bunch of circuitry inside a softened enamel matrix. But there was no way to prevent cracks, broken lines, etc. because of the different shrinkage/expansion rates of the materials. Essentially about as useful as the guy who glued eagle feathers on with wax... and flew too close to the sun.

Coupla gazillion dollars down the thunderbox.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
OS/2 wasn't a bad thing, even moreso when compared to Winblows 3.1. Microsoft pulled some really dodgy moves to ensure OS/2 was scuttled.
And now Microsoft has, by far, the most insecure and unstable OS out there. The sheep have become dependent on it. They deserve what they tolerate when they rely on that OS.

tomorrow is Happy Patch Tuesday to all the Microsoft slaves!

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Do you have any more info on the NGT clusterfuck Unca? Using the usual and not so usual search engines brings up the sum total of zero.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Do you have any more info on the NGT clusterfuck Unca? Using the usual and not so usual search engines brings up the sum total of zero.
chiefie --

We'll haveta go with my creaky memory. You might doggone well agree that the International Bullshit Monopoly would not publicize an "IBM Conficential" technical and money failure in the jillions.

IIRC, the substrates were some kind of softish stuff that was "doctor bladed" in layers. Here is what a doctor blade looks like today after forty-five extra years of polishing/improving/debugging:

1624888221384.png

Lookit the upper right. The fleur-de-lys was ONE layer. Pretend the symbol is one layer of an electric circuit squeegeed on. Then, more layers would be doctor-bladed with the rest of the 3-D circuitry.

Then, us bleeding-edge types would ask the gods to allow us to squoosh all the layers together to essentially make a 2"x 3" computer block... Put about a half-century of progress on automobiles to see the difference to today's cars.

Then try to make a Camry with self-steering, self crash avoidance, backup camera, tire pressure monitors, impossible-to-copy keys, etc. with the tech available back then.

The gods never cut a break.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
chiefie --

We'll haveta go with my creaky memory. You might doggone well agree that the International Bullshit Monopoly would not publicize an "IBM Conficential" technical and money failure in the jillions.

IIRC, the substrates were some kind of softish stuff that was "doctor bladed" in layers. Here is what a doctor blade looks like today after forty-five extra years of polishing/improving/debugging:

View attachment 215991

Lookit the upper right. The fleur-de-lys was ONE layer. Pretend the symbol is one layer of an electric circuit squeegeed on. Then, more layers would be doctor-bladed with the rest of the 3-D circuitry.

Then, us bleeding-edge types would ask the gods to allow us to squoosh all the layers together to essentially make a 2"x 3" computer block... Put about a half-century of progress on automobiles to see the difference to today's cars.

Then try to make a Camry with self-steering, self crash avoidance, backup camera, tire pressure monitors, impossible-to-copy keys, etc. with the tech available back then.

The gods never cut a break.

It looks like they were trying to reinvent the wheel when proper printed circuit boards were just coming into their own. I can see their reasoning though, a flexible multi layer printed circuit could be wound into cylindrical spaces that would otherwise occupy bulk acreage.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It looks like they were trying to reinvent the wheel when proper printed circuit boards were just coming into their own. I can see their reasoning though, a flexible multi layer printed circuit could be wound into cylindrical spaces that would otherwise occupy bulk acreage.
*IF* it could have been done, computers would not look at all like computers today. We most ricky-tick had multi-layer printed circuit boards at that time as the mainstay route, but the NGT would have had what we called "books" by the gazillions inside.

A hundred circuit boards loaded with resistors, capsuckers, chips, would be replaced by a couple of little business-card lookin' things.

Alas, it was not to be.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
What if they didn't fail Unca, what if they just told the world they did and had the tech disappear into the black world? I don't see IBM burn billions only to throw their hands in the air and say "oh well, we dun fucked up" and carry on with the next masturbatory session.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
John McAfee Final Interview While on the Run

25 Jun 2021

https://youtu.be/KGh8UV8TDqc

Never before seen footage of John McAfee not long before his arrest which ultimately concluded with his untimely death.

Political activist, tax evasion, psychedelic enthusiast, a controversial character who had zero trust in the government and was vocal about it, has now said to have ended his life in Spain, amidst news of his extradition to the US.

Most recent tweets stating McAfee suspected he wouldn't make it to the US if his extradition was approved are ballooning all sorts of theories surrounding his death and what people feel may have been the actual cause. Check out his Twitter feed for a better understanding of where John was mentally as of late. https://twitter.com/officialmcafee?s=09

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ethereum price is heading back up today... So it doesn't seem like the market is seeing as much risk in this whole thing disappearing.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WAS 10,774 AND 9697

TLDR- EVIDENCE SUGGESTS MCAFEES DEADMAN SWITCH WAS ACTIVATED ON MONDAY, WHEN HE LEARNED OF THE EXTRADITION

This is by far the most complicated set of data I've tried to break down so bear with me here, allow me the attempt to explain. Every transaction on the WHACKD blockchain is open sourced and you too can download and analyze every single one of them.

There's a lot here but I discovered something very cool.

Initialization

When McAfee launched the WHACKD blockchain, you see the entire first month's worth of transfers into roughly 31k accounts in the exact same amount of 10,774 coins. This dissemination of coins happened 24hrs a day consecutively into various accounts and would have been McAfee populating his blockchain with different users. Most of these accounts lay completely dormant- there are roughly 23,000 accounts that other than the original transfer of 10,744 coins into the account, have no other activity..

Phase 2

What you also notice mixed into the first months of transfers is a lot of these accounts now containing 10,744 coins sent the entirety of the balance in their accounts to other select accounts. These transfers were made to the tune of 9,697 coins (10,744 minus the 10% burn rate). What is interesting about these accounts is that only a select few were chosen. After 6 months worth of this activity, roughly only 280 other accounts had been recipients of payments. You now have what I would term 'controller' accounts that are 1 layer removed from the initialization. After analysis on the first 100 of these 'controller' accounts I discovered, a pattern emerged. MOST of these ~280 accounts ended up sending all of the coins they contained into a SINGLE specific account- WHICH JUST BECAME ACTIVE WITHIN THE LAST 24 HOURS. Some transferred their coins directly there, other accounts used multiple layers of transfers- however 2-3 hops later they all ended up in this 1 SINGLE specific account:

0xc3c12a9e63e466a3ba99e07f3ef1f38b8b81ae1b

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcf8335727b776d190f9d15a54e6b9b9348439eee?a=0xc3c12a9e63e466a3ba99e07f3ef1f38b8b81ae1b

^^ This account is 20th largest holder and where a majority of the coins from the 'controller' accounts ended up. It also received influxes of 9697 in the beginning, and was the 4th account to receive such payments. It is also one of several accounts marked as 'contract' which makes it special. No clue why. Cryptofags step up.

(1/2)

1624907094303.png
1624907128502.png
1624907150120.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
(2/2)

TRIGGER

Most 'controller' accounts have been dormant for well over a year, however, in this searching process I discovered another account (the 3rd of such controller accounts to be established), that was one of the first to come alive. All activity with every other controller account began roughly 3 days ago after McAfee's 'death', however, this one particular account which happens to be one of these 'contract accounts' and appears to be one of the few accounts set up to display a public name (EtherDelta2), received a transfer into it 6 days ago, which would have been Monday, the day McAfee learned about the extradition. Upon receiving that transfer, the EtherDelta2 account paused for 3 days until it began the entire cascade of all these dormant accounts waking up, which coincides with McAfees death. It has since liquidated its entire account value.

(EtherDelta2):

0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcf8335727b776d190f9d15a54e6b9b9348439eee?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

Controller Accounts

After the EtherDelta2 account began selling off after McAfees 'death', everything came alive. A majority of the activity has only been coming from these controller accounts and they tend to serve 1 of 3 purposes. 1) They're still sitting there dormant, values intact. 2) They've transferred all their coins to this master controller account mentioned in phase 2 in red above. or 3) They are liquidating their values slowly in very tiny increments. However, all of these accounts are owned by the Contract Owner which would have been McAfees and all such activity would have to be done by a machine that is utilizing his secret keys. I would imagine its a very complicated program executing all of this behind the scenes, seeming to have kicked off after this EtherDelta2 account began selling everything.

Isnt it odd that one of the named contract accounts had a transfer sent to it 3 days before McAfees death? When he initially would have learned about the extradition? Could that have been the trigger to start the deadman switch??

In my opinion, the transfers don't seem to lead to any specific countdown with the overall burn rate- it's very targeted with specific accounts only. Any 'countdowns' mentioned prior that have a target of 30-40 days out have no basis in reality with what's happening on the blockchain currently. This ticking time bomb is likely to explode much sooner.

Ship is setting sail indeed.

o7