• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

McAfee Dropping Booms

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If you've got the information why not just release it?

Why do you have to give a timeline of WHEN you're going to?

It makes absolutely no sense.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The rise, and fall, and rise of John McAfee, from tech pioneer to 'person of interest' in a murder case overseas to presidential candidate

There are many different versions of security software founder John McAfee.

He has gone from being known as a multimillionaire tech legend, to making headlines as a "person of interest" in a mysterious killing in Belize, to launching new tech companies, to running to become a presidential candidate, to living in rural Tennessee. The one constant these days is his state of mind – his belief that people are after him.

“I’m a mad man to some people because I don’t follow the normal rules,” McAfee told ABC News’ Matt Gutman in an exclusive series of interviews this spring for an ABC News "20/20" report. “You know, the drummer that leads me is an odd drummer, but I follow the sound.”
McAfee, 71, is best known for developing antivirus software in the 1980s that bears his name and helping to pioneer instant-messaging in the 1990s. He says he wrote the antivirus program “in a day and a half” and that “4 million people were using it within a month.”

He sold his shares in the software company in the mid-90s, and reportedly made $100 million, though McAfee told ABC News his fortune was worth “much more.” But, he added, “I wasted it, like everybody who has money.”

McAfee built nine homes, filling them with expensive art, furniture and oddities, such as a dinosaur skull, and he bought a fleet of planes and antique cars. He created a yoga retreat in Colorado that hosted 200 guests at a time and set up a center in New Mexico for a new sport called aero-trekking.

But then the recession hit McAfee hard and in 2009, he said he liquidated his assets, and several of his properties and possessions were auctioned off. But he later said he didn’t lose his all of his fortune, and had set up the auctions to try to fool the media.

“I’ve had 200 lawsuits in my life because my name is John McAfee,” he told ABC News. “No, I didn’t lose everything. I wanted to stop people from trying to sue me.”

So McAfee packed up and moved to Belize. When asked what made him go to the Central American country, McAfee joked, “because I’m a stupid man.”
In 2009, he started a company that he said would manufacture plants from the Belize jungle into antibiotics. His lab was raided in May 2012 by the police department’s Gang Suppression Unit on suspicion he was manufacturing methamphetamine. He says the raid was retribution for his refusal to be extorted by the government. No illegal drugs were found during the raid. He was never charged and the lab was eventually shut down.

The Belize government declined ABC News’ request for comment.

McAfee was catapulted to the headlines again in November 2012. This time Belizean authorities linked him to a more serious crime, naming him "a person of interest" in the mysterious slaying of 52-year-old Gregory Faull, a U.S. man who was McAfee’s neighbor two doors down from McAfee’s beachside compound. McAfee went into hiding, telling ABC News at the time he was afraid the authorities were trying to kill him.

He has denied any involvement in Faull's death.

After being on the run for almost a month, McAfee was arrested in Guatemala by Guatemalan immigration officials for entering the country illegally. He was about to be deported back to Belize when he collapsed. McAfee later said he had faked a heart attack.

“Sure, I faked it,” he said. “What would you have done?”

He was never arrested or charged in connection with Faull's death, and McAfee’s attorney in Guatemala was able to obtain a stay of deportation to Belize for him. Soon after, Guatemalan authorities deported him to Miami, where he met his future wife – Janice Dyson McAfee, a former prostitute – at a restaurant.

“I instantly saw in Janice what I had been looking for my entire life,” McAfee said.

“It was, I don’t know how to say it, magical,” Janice told ABC News. “He saw the hurt that was there. He saw the human in me. He thought I was worthy enough of a second chance.”
rest at link
https://abcnews.go.com/US/rise-fall-rise-john-mcafee-tech-pioneer-person/story?id=47346015

wiki page on ownership history-seems accurate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McAfee

this was the last piece of news on the potential sale of it last year
Intel and TPG in talks to sell McAfee to Thoma Bravo for significantly more than $4.2 billion

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/14/intel-tpg-in-talks-to-sell-mcafee-to-thoma-bravo.html

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
White, check
Rich, check
Dirt on politicians, check
He will never out run them if they really want him.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This guy is a loon! He won't be killed nor will he expose anyone of any consequence. I can't say he has nothing but my guess, based on his history, is that his information isn't all that viable. He's an attention whore and he's simply just vying for more attention!

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Attention whore. When do we get to hear, buy my book?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think he's fairly smart. And I thinks he's a little crazy. I'd drink a drink or 2 with him to hear his bullshit.
He made his billions with his antivirus software.

He was part of the elite crowd for a few years.

I agree that he appears to have gone overboard, but MSM would probably say the same about me based upon my views.

He is a proponent of bitcoin. He is a libertarian. He likes guns.

He says he has dirt on some dirty people, which is highly plausible given the fact that he swam with the sharks for years.

He fled the US. He faked a heart attack to avoid extradition.

Is it really paranoia when they really are out to get you?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He made his billions with his antivirus software.

He was part of the elite crowd for a few years.

I agree that he appears to have gone overboard, but MSM would probably say the same about me based upon my views.

He is a proponent of bitcoin. He is a libertarian. He likes guns.

He says he has dirt on some dirty people, which is highly plausible given the fact that he swam with the sharks for years.

He fled the US. He faked a heart attack to avoid extradition.

Is it really paranoia when they really are out to get you?
He's a nutjob!!!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
McAfee is a genius which by definition means he is somewhere on the spectrum for insanity.

I do know that McAfee has connections all over the world regarding information especially the darker side of the web and access to all types of information that many people do not want public.

I'll wait until Friday to pass judgement. Until then I'll say his story is plausible.

I'm a realist and this probably will turn out to be a big nothing burger but I'll pretend I'm from Missouri: "Show me!"

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
McAfee Antivirus on every computer sold. Scans every file on your computer. Where does that information go? Is it possible he created the need for his antivirus software? Problem - Solution. How did he get all this dirt?

He sounds like a spook to me. He didnt get to where he is without help.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
McAfee Antivirus on every computer sold. Scans every file on your computer. Where does that information go? Is it possible he created the need for his antivirus software? Problem - Solution. How did he get all this dirt?

He sounds like a spook to me. He didnt get to where he is without help.
winner3.gif

If he wasn't fairly powerful himself he would have been taken out by now. I will choose to stay open minded about what he has to say, he just might have one of the keys that brings the whole shithouse down...

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There was a time where releasing incriminating information to the press would have evoked a response...now they will simply sit on the story if it's "their guy" being implicated.
If this clown had such incriminating evidence why the hell is he threatening to release it? Just do it before you become suicided John Boy!

This grandstanding bullshit by every Tom Dick and Harry on the internet claiming to have secret information is so tiresome. So many people hang their hats on this stuff expecting the truth to be waiting right around the next corner. You're all being played!

Last edited:

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I follow him on twitter - he is crazy.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'M STILL WAITING! :totally steamed::make happy 2::bombs 8::fighting: Never mind nothing ever happens.......

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I guess this guy is full of BS and few grey cells short of a working brain. So far all smoke and mirrors while none of the bad guys are scrambling for cover.

Stick a fork in him, he’s done.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I guess this guy is full of BS and few grey cells short of a working brain. So far all smoke and mirrors while none of the bad guys are scrambling for cover.

Stick a fork in him, he’s done.
I tried to tell you guys this idiot isn't worth your interest. He's nowhere near important enough to kill. That's why he's not dead already!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I tried to tell you guys this idiot isn't worth your interest. He's nowhere near important enough to kill. That's why he's not dead already!
But if you read his twatter feed, he claims that his body double is missing.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
from half.chan…..

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENIN: JOHN MCAFFEE IS THE LITTLE ST JAMES DRONE PILOT RUSTY SHACKLEFORD

Anons, I just figured out that John Mcaffee is the Little St James Island Drone Pilot that's been posting videos to YouTube.

Timeline:

6 days ago:

>mcaffee goes dark

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1151227408160350208?s=19

5 days ago:

>"Rusty Shackleford" starts posting drone videos of LSJ island to YouTube

Today:

>I have a lightbulb moment and realize Mcaffee is on a boat in the Caribbean and probably has a drone and definitely has the time to do this, since he's on the lam

>I google "rusty Shackleford john mcaffee" and this comes up:

Check out Rusty Shackleford (@RScrypto): https://twitter.com/RScrypto?s=09

do a little digging and obvious samefag is obvious

>an anon points out this tweet from mcaffee in April showing off his wife's new drone

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1151227408160350208?s=19

TWITTER SUSPENDS MY ACCOUNT RIGHT AFTERWARD

This strongly implies his DMS and possible arrest are Epstein related

ITS MOTHERFUCKING HAPPENING

……

1563931098679.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Makes good sense. I saw a clip of him on his boat wondering wtf he was really up to. Weeks late I see these drone shots and thought, "who would go through the trouble and have the means to go down there and do that." Connection made.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Not sure how they use drones that nobody would notice.

Every drone I've heard makes a boatload of noise. There's nothing secret about a drone overhead.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not sure how they use drones that nobody would notice.

Every drone I've heard makes a boatload of noise. There's nothing secret about a drone overhead.
At about 150 ft or more ground noise can pretty much drowned out drones. The newest models are far more quiet than earlier versions. JMHO