• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mean Gene the Dancing Machine has died

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Thought for a minute you meant Gene Gene the Dancing Machine, from The Gong Show, but he died awhile back, I think.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'll never forget Mean Gene getting dwarfed next to those giants.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
Sad to say my childhood is getting smaller every day, Mean Gene and Jesse the Body Ventura were great together...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sad to say my childhood is getting smaller every day, Mean Gene and Jesse the Body Ventura were great together...
For some reason that reminded me of this classic few may have heard (:51 sec clip):

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Arny & Jesse today. Aging is cruel !

Arnold S.png

jesse.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thought for a minute you meant Gene Gene the Dancing Machine, from The Gong Show, but he died awhile back, I think.
Gene Gene the Dancing Machine passed on in 2015. I was a wee toddler in the 70's when the show originally aired, but recently rediscovered it to some extent. Chucky Baby, judges, and performers were wacked in the head...what made the show so bizarre, funny, and fascinating in hind sight.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Gene Gene the Dancing Machine passed on in 2015. I was a wee toddler in the 70's when the show originally aired, but recently rediscovered it to some extent. Chucky Baby, judges, and performers were wacked in the head...what made the show so bizarre, funny, and fascinating in hind sight.

Chuck Barris’ crazy personality made that show fun to watch. It was hilarious. Gene Gene, The Unknown Comic (dude had a paper bag over his head) and many other completely talentless acts. All crazy.