• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Meanwhile in Chicongo

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fat black wombynz, are prone to "the sugar."

That makes them subservient to white man's medicines.

Which soon may not be regularly available.

That means death to them...not in their 70s but their forties.

Tsk-tsk-tsk.
they love some of them mcnuggets

if we could only find the ingredient....double down on it

hey, if it makes them happy

:summer:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i believe he was referring to their next few visits would be 'in-person'

yeah, idk

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Prosecutors decline charges in triple shooting that followed Chicago Pride Parade, also reject felony charges in triple stabbing​

July 5, 2022 CWBChicago Boystown
Last Monday, hours after three people were shot and three others stabbed in separate incidents following the Chicago Pride Parade, city officials offered glowing reviews of their performance.
Everyone responsible for the shootings and stabbings was in custody, they said.
“The next best thing to preventing it is holding the person accountable and making an arrest right away, which is what happened,” CPD Supt. David Brown told reporters Monday afternoon. Police also recovered a gun from the shooting, Brown said.
2022-pride-parade-shooting--1024x576.jpg
Chicago police officer stand near part of the crime scene after three people were shot near the intersection of Clark, Barry, and Halsted streets on June 27, 2022. | CWBChicago
Ald. Tom Tunney (44th) agreed with Brown’s assessment.
“There were incidents. The shooting and, then, the stabbing. But all assailants are in custody. That’s what I’ve heard from the commander,” the veteran Lakeview alderman told the Sun-Times. “It’s unfortunate. But I have to give a shout-out to the police. They did an amazing job.”
Indeed, moments after the shooting, Chicago police arrested three people who allegedly had a gun in a pickup truck similar to one that was seen speeding away from the shooting.
And police arrested a woman for allegedly slashing and stabbing three people near the Belmont Red Line station.
But, CWBChicago has learned, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office refused to file any charges against the three people who were in the pickup truck. As of this morning, no one is in custody for the triple shooting.
And the stabbing case?
Well, CPD issued a press release last Tuesday evening to announce that a woman had been charged with three felony counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
On Wednesday morning, they issued a correction. She had only been charged with misdemeanors.
Why? Because the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office rejected felony charges.

‘Kim Foxx says let them go!’​

At 1:27 a.m. last Monday, dozens of shots were fired on a parking lot where a crowd of people was hanging out near the intersection of Clark, Barry, and Halsted streets. Two men and a woman were shot.
Hundreds of Chicago police officers were in the area to handle the large crowds and seemingly inevitable violence that descends on the area around Boystown after recent Pride Parades.
Cops immediately radioed that shots had been fired and a vehicle, described as a “Dodge Ram pickup” and, alternatively, a “black truck,” was leaving the scene, according to a CPD report.
Two or three minutes later, officers saw a black Dodge Ram pickup truck heading north on Broadway near Roscoe Street. They pulled it over.
As officers removed three men from the four-door truck, bystanders swooped in to record the incident on their phones.
“Let them go! Kim Foxx says let them go! Lawsuit! Lawsuit!” a man yelled in a video that has since been removed from the Citizen app. “Yeah, you mother f*cking clowns … I want a badge number from each and every one of you all.”
“Another stupid mother f*cking clown … Incompetent! Incompetent! Let ’em go,” he continued. “Kim Foxx says let them go. Kim Foxx, Kim Foxx says let them go! Let them go!”
Unbeknownst to the bystanders, police saw an ammunition magazine lying on the truck’s front passenger floorboard and a handgun in the rear passenger area, according to a CPD report that documented the stop.
Police records indicate that officers sought charges for aggravated battery by discharging a firearm against at least one of the truck’s occupants. But, two days after the men were arrested, they were all released, according to police records.
The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office did not respond to an inquiry about the matter.

‘Inconsistent statements’​

CPD emailed media outlets last Tuesday evening to inform them that Lakendra Porter, 24, had been charged with three felony counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon for allegedly stabbing three people in the 1000 block of West Belmont hours after the Pride Parade had ended.
According to police, Porter allegedly flailed a knife during an argument in the 1000 block of West Belmont around 11:27 p.m., injuring two women and one man. She tried to flee, but cops apprehended her almost immediately, according to CPD.
Police said a 28-year-old woman was in serious condition with stab wounds to her chest, arm, and back. A 20-year-old man suffered a stab wound on his back. He was in fair condition. And a 35-year-old woman was in good condition with a stab wound to her buttocks. EMS took all of them to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Porter was also taken to Masonic for treatment of a laceration to her face.
Some 15 hours after CPD announced felony charges had been filed against Porter, the department sent a correction. Porter had only been charged with misdemeanor battery.
Nearly two days after she was arrested, Porter walked out of custody on a recognizance bond that was issued at the police station, according to CPD records.
According to a source familiar with the investigation, prosecutors in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office refused to file felony charges against Porter due to “inconsistent statements.” Police were left to file misdemeanor charges, which do not require approval from the state’s attorney’s office.
Last week, we emailed the state’s attorney’s office to learn more about the decision.
No one replied.

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Boy, 11, charged with attempted carjacking on South Side​

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/boy-11-charged-with-attempted-carjacking-on-south-side

CHICAGO - An 11-year-old boy was charged with attempted carjacking early Monday on Chicago's South Side.

The boy was arrested around 3:50 a.m. moments after he was one of several suspects trying to take a vehicle at gunpoint from a 48-year-old woman in the 3400 block of South Giles Avenue, police said.

He was taken into custody without incident and charged with one count of attempted aggravated vehicular hijacking with a firearm, police said.

He is due in juvenile court Tuesday.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Where are the parents?

Doing the same or worse?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Violent, Attempted Robbery on CTA Red Line Train Near Lincoln Park Leaves Multiple People Critically Stabbed​

Published July 22, 2022 • Updated on July 22, 2022 at 10:53 am​

Expand

95th-bound Red Line subway trains at the Chicago Transit Authority's North and Clybourn station on the southwest side of Lincoln Park near Old Town were temporarily re-routed early Friday due to Chicago police investigating reports of multiple people stabbed overnight, officials said.
According to police, at 2:03 a.m. Friday, a 42-year-old man exited a Red Line train and switched to another train car in the 1500 block of N. Clybourn when six suspects followed him and demanded his belongings. The suspects then began attacking the victim with a knife and a broken glass bottle, authorities said.
According to police, the victim, who also produced a knife, sustained several stab wounds and lacerations and was transported to a nearby hospital in serious condition. Three of the suspects also sustained injuries during the assault -- a 52-year-old male sustained a stab wound to the neck and was transported to a nearby hospital in serious condition, a 36-year-old male sustained lacerations to the forearm and was transported to a nearby hospital in fair condition and a 24-year-old sustained a stab wound to the back and was transported to a nearby hospital and stabilized.
All six suspects were placed into custody, police said.
"This kind of violence is absolutely unacceptable, and we applaud the Chicago Police Department for its quick actions to arrest the suspects," the CTA said in a statement.
As of 9 a.m., service was restored and trains resumed making stops at the North and Clybourn station, the CTA said.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Violent, Attempted Robbery on CTA Red Line Train Near Lincoln Park Leaves Multiple People Critically Stabbed​

Published July 22, 2022 • Updated on July 22, 2022 at 10:53 am​

Expand

95th-bound Red Line subway trains at the Chicago Transit Authority's North and Clybourn station on the southwest side of Lincoln Park near Old Town were temporarily re-routed early Friday due to Chicago police investigating reports of multiple people stabbed overnight, officials said.
According to police, at 2:03 a.m. Friday, a 42-year-old man exited a Red Line train and switched to another train car in the 1500 block of N. Clybourn when six suspects followed him and demanded his belongings. The suspects then began attacking the victim with a knife and a broken glass bottle, authorities said.
According to police, the victim, who also produced a knife, sustained several stab wounds and lacerations and was transported to a nearby hospital in serious condition. Three of the suspects also sustained injuries during the assault -- a 52-year-old male sustained a stab wound to the neck and was transported to a nearby hospital in serious condition, a 36-year-old male sustained lacerations to the forearm and was transported to a nearby hospital in fair condition and a 24-year-old sustained a stab wound to the back and was transported to a nearby hospital and stabilized.
All six suspects were placed into custody, police said.
"This kind of violence is absolutely unacceptable, and we applaud the Chicago Police Department for its quick actions to arrest the suspects," the CTA said in a statement.
As of 9 a.m., service was restored and trains resumed making stops at the North and Clybourn station, the CTA said.
... and as of noon, the characters were released without bail by the D.A., so they could rest up to start again before midnight...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
... and as of noon, the characters were released without bail by the D.A., so they could rest up to start again before midnight...
Good, they must be shown

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1658864453029.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

911 Dispatcher Resigns To Protest Chicago Crime Wave And Far-Left Mayor’s Incompetence: ‘She Is Out Of Control’​

Home

Commentary

911 Dispatcher Resigns To Protest Chicago Crime Wave And Far-Left Mayor’s Incompetence: ‘She Is Out Of Control’

Note: This article may contain commentary reflecting the author's opinion.
A 911 emergency dispatcher in Chicago resigned from his job on Tuesday, following Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s (D) mishandling of spiking violent crime in the city, adding that the “lies and corruption” of local government are severely hindering law enforcement.

“There is no transparency from the city hall here in Chicago and just a very negligent administration. It was just time [for me to resign]. I’m tired of it,” Keith Thornton Jr. said on “Fox & Friends First.”
“It’s a very bittersweet week for me. But with no leadership, I’ve said this over and over, with no transparency from the city hall here in Chicago. It’s just a very negligent administration,” he continued. “It was just time. I’m tired of it. I can talk the talk like many people do, or I can walk the walk and I’ve decided to do that so I can be more of an advocate and get my voice out there more to make Chicago what it needs to be.”
When asked why the far-left mayor refuses to tackle the crime surge head-on, the former dispatcher replied, “Her ego is bigger than the crime level here in Chicago.”

Thornton Jr. added, “She gets on the TV with her media with her meetings with the superintendent of police here and every week they say the stats are down with violent crime and homicides. Listen, being on the other side of the radio as a dispatcher in Chicago, this is nonsense.”
In 2021, the city saw a staggering 797 homicides alone, per NBC Chicago — reaching a 25-year high. The year 2020 had 770 homicides which were reportedly up 50 percent compared to 2019. The city is now set to surpass 600 homicides by the end of 2022, according to a report by WTTW.
CHICAGO CRIME STATE SHOW STAGGERING SPIKE IN CRIME FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON

The Chicago Police Department made arrests in only 12 percent of reported crimes last year, representing the lowest rate since 2001, amid a skyrocketing crime wave which has seen the authorities pull back almost entirely.

Do you think trading Brittney Griner for the russian arms d

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They are not very good shots.........
That's about the same ratio as actual combat losses: One dead to ten wounded.

Not bad shooting at all**.

**Often you don't get a chance for a kill shot, so you take the arm or leg and your opponent is out of it.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Take into consideration how many shots just to make contact.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The Murder Rate Per Capita in Chicago Is Higher Than the Civilian Death Rate Per Capita From the Ukraine-Russia War​

The narratives we're being sold about the Ukraine Wars and gun control in America do not jibe when we look at the actual statistics. What is the real purpose of our billions of "aid" dollars?​

by JD Rucker

August 8, 2022

in Opinions

Ukraine Chicago

NOQ Report Is Moving to AmericaFirstReport.com

When I posted a short Twitter thread revealing the numbers comparing civilian deaths during the Ukraine-Russia war to the murders in Chicago this year, I was shocked by the DMs I started getting instantly. Since I don’t block people and I have open DMs, I’m accustomed to heinous attacks. What made these attacks different was that they were attacking my math, which is correct.
They usually just call me fat, stupid, racist, a bad Christian, a “MAGAt,” or something else subjective. This time they started hitting me as a Russian apologist for reporting publicly available statistics.
Here are the numbers, as I posted on Twitter:
Do the math yourself. It checks out.
To look at the numbers a different way, 11.88 per 100,000 Ukrainian citizens have been killed from the ongoing invasion to date. 14.49 per 100,000 Chicago citizens have been murdered so far in 2022.
Granted, the Ukraine War didn’t start until February so Chicago gets over a month-and-a-half “advantage,” but we’re talking about murder in a major U.S. city versus a literal war zone. The numbers shouldn’t be this close.

The first Tweet prompted some responses. The second Tweet with the numbers actually drew in more responses via DM than the first. But it was the third Tweet in the thread that apparently really chapped the khakis of both Ukraine war-supporters and gun-control tyrants.
As I posted on Twitter:
How could Chicago have a higher per capita murder rate than the civilian death rate in Ukraine?
Possibilities:

• The war in Ukraine isn’t as devastating as they want us to believe
    • Heavily gun-controlled Chicago is more dangerous for citizens than an active war zone
    • Both

We have sent billions of taxpayer dollars to support Ukraine’s corrupt government, not to help the people of Ukraine. That war effort is futile and our aid is ineffective, which should make you ask what the real motivation is behind it all.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Judging by the makes of the cars they are driving those are ultra wealthy people shooting each other.
The Liar-Loan industry just moved from mortgages to auto finance.

Expect some BIG bargains in repo'd used cars in a year or so. IF we're still allowed to own or buy private cars.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Liar-Loan industry just moved from mortgages to auto finance.

Expect some BIG bargains in repo'd used cars in a year or so. IF we're still allowed to own or buy private cars.
I wonder if they carry Death Insurance on their Auto Loans ?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wonder if they carry Death Insurance on their Auto Loans ?
Surely you jest.

I doubt they've got liability insurance.

My mother, dead 15 years now...used to call their insurance, CP Insurance. For "colored people insurance."

"Yah, man! Sue me, ofay mudderphukker!"

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Picked his pockets, another ran outta his shoe, dragging people away......Had to watch it & stop it a few times. The pick & roll was the first shot then shots came from a lot of places. One thing for sure they wanted him dead.

Ho Ree Crlap !
Who shot the second down, friendly fire ?
No wonder there is an ammo shortage.
People come back in seconds like flies for replaceable stuff !
The shooters posture, hand, and foot positioning was A+ retarded.
Sheeit, Eyez put some weight in his azz.
Freekin' brutal.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who shot the second down, friendly fire ?
That is what appears to be the case to the perp on the right. It looks like he got shot by the guy behind the car door.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What was their option? Stop & end up dead?
If the car stopped, the driver could have been robbed, assaulted, carjacked, etc.
Chicongo is one city, where you do not stop for anything, especially at night!

Last edited: