• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Meanwhile in Chicongo

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"Stop the Presses!!!"

No one shot in Chicago in 22-hour span

POSTED: SEP 29 2018 09:37AM CDT

CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire) - Two people were wounded in shootings within 24 hours Friday as colder temperatures moved through Chicago. In a 22-hour span, between 12:30 a.m. and 11 p.m., no one was wounded by gunfire.

The last shooting Friday wounded a 39-year-old man who was walking underneath the Green Line tracks near the CTA’s Laramie L stop in the West Side Austin neighborhood.

He heard gunfire at 11 p.m. and realized a bullet grazed his right leg, according to Chicago police. He walked into West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park and was in good condition.

Before dawn Friday, a 54-year-old man was shot during an attempted robbery in the Lawndale neighborhood on the West Side.
About 12:25 a.m., the man was walking in the 3800 block of West Fillmore Street when he was approached by a gunman who announced a robbery, according to police.

He began to fight the gunman and was shot during the struggle, police said. The gunman fled on foot.

The man was struck in his leg and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in serious condition, police said.
On Thursday, nine people were wounded by gunfire in Chicago.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/no-one-shot-in-chicago-in-22-hour-span

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The Chicago liberals have destroyed the blacks.

Turned them first into mendicants dependent on handouts, then rewarded them extra for illegitimate children -- thus destroying their civilized ethics and replacing them with total violence as a first resort.

If I was black, I honestly feel that I would have to consider anyone in office in Chicago to be a prima facie a deadly enemy to me and mine. And America.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the black ghettos are the modern day slave plantations. but instead of farming, they vote for leftists that offer them free sh-t

same broken families, same shithole living conditions, same free medical, same uneducated (by choice now). same free food, more...

the slaves are perfectly happy with this arrangement.....as are their masters

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Indi-ghanistan is helping pick up the slack with 8 fresh dead and 2 extra bodies in 3 days

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Turned them first into mendicants dependent on handouts, then rewarded them extra for illegitimate children -- thus destroying their civilized ethics and replacing them with total violence as a first resort.

If I was black, I honestly feel that I would have to consider anyone in office in Chicago to be a prima facie a deadly enemy to me and mine. And America.
It's not just the Chicago liberals who've destroyed blacks - Democrats have f8cked black (and brown) citizens since the inception of the Democratic party. This video is certainly dated, but rings true today - maybe more than ever now that its 2018

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It would do Democrats a great deal of good to listen to this ... but they won't.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's not just the Chicago liberals who've destroyed blacks - Democrats have f8cked black (and brown) citizens since the inception of the Democratic party. This video is certainly dated, but rings true today - maybe more than ever now that its 2018

Joseph,

The painful part of that Malcom X speech is that it is DATED.

First words:

"23 million black victims of Americanism are waking up..."

They are most ricky-tick NOT "waking up" despite what Malcom was trying to do. Absolute proof that blacks are digging deeper into the Matrix and LOSING THEIR FREEDOMS:

It is now 40 million, not 23 million. They are getting rectally fucked, every one of them. More shooting goes down in Chicongo each week than in entire countries. Twenty hour GAP in shooting in Chicago makes the fargin papers.

They are losing, and they are caught in a deadly trap that they do not see. It is NOT whites per se that nail them, it is PROGRESSIVES OF ALL FLAVORS.

There It is.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
so leftists are f-ing them by giving them free sh-t? that claim frames the argument as if the fsa doesnt have a choice.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
so leftists are f-ing them by giving them free sh-t? that claim frames the argument as if the fsa doesnt have a choice.
I think they really do not have a choice. Used to, but it is long gone now.

A defining scenario using knowledge we all have:

A little baby girl is born. Her mommy (15) did not even know the daddy's name.

Her grandmother [30] never knew the name of her daughter's father.

Her great-grandmother [45] never knew the name of her daughter's father.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That has happened a lot. What real chance has the new baby girl got to break out of that horrid prison? Not much. The liberal chains have crushed their morality. That little girl will be/has been laid from about age 12.

All she knows is that mommy, grandma, and great-gradma get checks in the mail and she can start getting them as soon as she has a baby.

That is a horrible prison. There is no pride. No sense of self-worth. Crushed by the liberal handout chains.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Joseph,

The painful part of that Malcom X speech is that it is DATED.

First words:

"23 million black victims of Americanism are waking up..."

They are most ricky-tick NOT "waking up" despite what Malcom was trying to do. Absolute proof that blacks are digging deeper into the Matrix and LOSING THEIR FREEDOMS:

It is now 40 million, not 23 million. They are getting rectally fucked, every one of them. More shooting goes down in Chicongo each week than in entire countries. Twenty hour GAP in shooting in Chicago makes the fargin papers.

They are losing, and they are caught in a deadly trap that they do not see. It is NOT whites per se that nail them, it is PROGRESSIVES OF ALL FLAVORS.

There It is.
Sadly, that's true.
I wonder why, given all the extraordinary people they might follow ( Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, etc), they inevitably choose dead beat losers like Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, etc. to follow. Maybe it's because they enjoy being the victim. That way nothing's ever their fault. They can blame it on whitey, I suppose. Then again, all the free shit ...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Now enlarge that view to the Nation and you're spot on.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I think they really do not have a choice. Used to, but it is long gone now.

A defining scenario using knowledge we all have:

A little baby girl is born. Her mommy (15) did not even know the daddy's name.

Her grandmother [30] never knew the name of her daughter's father.

Her great-grandmother [45] never knew the name of her daughter's father.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That has happened a lot. What real chance has the new baby girl got to break out of that horrid prison? Not much. The liberal chains have crushed their morality. That little girl will be/has been laid from about age 12.

All she knows is that mommy, grandma, and great-gradma get checks in the mail and she can start getting them as soon as she has a baby.

That is a horrible prison. There is no pride. No sense of self-worth. Crushed by the liberal handout chains.
there are millions of success stories with tearjerker drama. in the age of the internet, there is no excuse. nobody can stop anybody from learning anything they want to learn. and that includes morals/laws

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
there are millions of success stories with tearjerker drama. in the age of the internet, there is no excuse. nobody can stop anybody from learning anything they want to learn. and that includes morals/laws
Dr. Ben Carson, one of the world's most highly respected brain surgeons, comes to mind.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yabbut... bro...

We are not talking about singular exceptions. We are talking masses of people. Bell-curves.

Not to put too fine a point on it, your very example proves the horror: It takes exceptionalism to break out.

So some do escape. But the AVERAGE black is trapped. I regret to have to admit that if I had been born black in Chicongo, I would likely be a gang-banger rather than a debt-free, reasonably well-to-do resident of the nicest place I have ever found (after having traveled the whole fucking world and every state except (*spit*) Alaska (*spit*) <<== My Black Belt (Cold Afraider Of) again.

Yep. All families have hardships, I agree. But the 12-year old girl who has to give blow jobs for lunch money has a somewhat greater hardship to get past than EO 11110 or Unca Walt or ZZZZZ or newmisty has had.

And the LEVEL of hardship is raised if your parents, grandparents were (and still are) stuck in that vicious trap.

That is the root cause of the loss of black self-worth: A total lack of parental and societal guidance. And government-inflicted "Long-Legged Mac-Daddies" by the thousands.

WTF does that 12-year old girl/boy know besides day-to-day survival in the disgusting, deadly inner city?

Just look at the loudest, most touted of the "successful" blacks -- what kind of self-worth does Al Sharpton et al by the dozens promote? Get Whitey. By any means.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
disagree. the modern tearjerker tales pale in comparison to yesteryear's. free food, free housing, free medical, free sail phoams, free education, free cable/internet, free/reduced utilities, govs falling all over themselves to give them college money, preferential gov-mandated hiring, etc

cant hold a candle to real hardship

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
disagree. the modern tearjerker tales pale in comparison to yesteryear's. free food, free housing, free medical, free sail phoams, free education, free cable/internet, free/reduced utilities, govs falling all over themselves to give them college money, preferential gov-mandated hiring, etc

cant hold a candle to real hardship
You aren't thinking, bro: YOU JUST DESCRIBED THE PRISON.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
We DO agree on the primary thing:

The GOVERNMENT handouts make slaves and mendicants out of the blacks. It has destroyed the families.

I point out to you this basic fact:

When I was a kid, there were no freebies thrown at you from every department of the gummint. And the standard black family had a mother and father. Just like white folks.

So what changed? They all just became "victims"? Nope: It was the liberals' brilliant idea of enslaving the blacks. They have been successful. The black population now -- as a result of the US gummint -- embraces victimhood.

There It Is.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Either way you slice it, it ain't easy escaping the plantation.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state.
--Thomas Sowell

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And clearly, bro... millions have not escaped.

And I would suggest that in Chicongo, the inmates are by far the majority.
They choose to stay and live on the welfare dime. Decisions have consequences and we only have ourselves to blame for our decisions brother.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
And clearly, bro... millions have not escaped.

And I would suggest that in Chicongo, the inmates are by far the majority.
In a twist of coincidence, I was born in (right outside) Chicongo.

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Chicago can't pay its bills as it is and its pensions are horribly underwater so what does the Mayor do?

Mayor Rahm Emanuel announces proposed AFSCME deal with 10.5% raises for unionized city workers
Mayor Rahm Emanuel said the new AFSCME contract "helps us better control the city’s health care costs and ensure the city’s fiscal stability for years to come.” (Jose M. Osorio/Chicago Tribune)
John ByrneChicago Tribune

Privacy Policy

Mayor Rahm Emanuel has agreed to a deal that would give thousands of unionized city workers raises totaling 10.5 percent over the next few years, his administration announced Thursday.
The tentative deal with the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 31 would cover about 3,500 workers throughout city government. It still requires City Council approval, though that’s largely a formality.
The five-year contract proposal is retroactive to July 2017. It features 2.1 percent annual pay raises but also increases health care premiums and prescription deductibles, according to the Emanuel administration.
The union has had a sometimes contentious relationship with Emanuel, fighting him early in his first term over his move to reduce library hours and later going to court to block Emanuel’s proposal to reduce municipal worker pension benefits in an effort to rein in spiraling pension costs.

But on Thursday, AFSCME Council 31 spokesman Anders Lindall said the contract deal is a good one.
“After more than a year of challenging negotiations, we’re pleased that our bargaining committee reached and the membership resoundingly ratified a new union contract with the city of Chicago,” Lindall said in a statement. “This new five-year agreement provides family-sustaining wages and continued access to affordable health care for AFSCME-represented city workers.”
And Emanuel, who’s leaving office next year, said the contract would hold down health care costs for the city.
“This is another labor agreement that helps us better control the city’s health care costs and ensure the city’s fiscal stability for years to come,” he said in a statement. “It stands as a testament of what’s possible when both sides roll up their sleeves and work together to find solutions that serve our common interests and help us reach our common goal of moving Chicago forward.”
jebyrne@chicagotribune.com

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AND
Add the politically connected families that protect their own BRATS and CONNECTIONS by making phone calls to the boss of those getting the call from the police officer. Those probably get answered and relayed BEFORE the LEO gets to make his call.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter