• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Meanwhile in Chicongo

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
5am at the bowling alley... Pins (pinheads) flying. Strike!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

walkingnam

Seeker
Reaction score
If a firearm was used to kill these people that were killed Sunday morning then there would have been calls for more laws restricting firearm ownership at any place other than Chicago.

As it is there has been quite a few instances where cars were used to kill people in the last few weeks. There has been no calls for registering cars as a dangerous weapon. No calls for more restrictive laws on either car ownership or better driver training.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What was their option? Stop & end up dead?

If the car stopped, the driver could have been robbed, assaulted, carjacked, etc.
Chicongo is one city, where you do not stop for anything, especially at night!
Better to be tried in a Court of Law than the Court of the Streets. No Appeal rights on the street.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Planned Parenthood needs a office every 100 feet in that city.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Planned Parenthood needs a office every 100 feet in that city.
No they don't.

The NRA should issue free firearms, any sort...just buy up pawn-shops' stocks, and distribute them in Chicongo.

Let them do what they gonna do. Like the white mice in Calhoun's Mouse Utopia, they're gonna come to their natural end.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
No they don't.

The NRA should issue free firearms, any sort...just buy up pawn-shops' stocks, and distribute them in Chicongo.

Let them do what they gonna do. Like the white mice in Calhoun's Mouse Utopia, they're gonna come to their natural end.
They all need to be aborted.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They all need to be aborted.
Well, they're gonna be starved out, coming this winter.

Government cheese supplies will only go so far. And that's for the ones who will lower themselves to eating it.

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If a firearm was used to kill these people that were killed Sunday morning then there would have been calls for more laws restricting firearm ownership at any place other than Chicago.

As it is there has been quite a few instances where cars were used to kill people in the last few weeks. There has been no calls for registering cars as a dangerous weapon. No calls for more restrictive laws on either car ownership or better driver training.

Train safety to the pedestrians.
Also more crosswalks will work.
C'mon man !

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well, they're gonna be starved out, coming this winter.

Government cheese supplies will only go so far. And that's for the ones who will lower themselves to eating it.
I had some .gov cheese in the early 80's. IIRC it was pretty tasty. I would eat it again, for old times sake.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I had some .gov cheese in the early 80's. IIRC it was pretty tasty. I would eat it again, for old times sake.
Yeah, me, too.

It was commercially-processed American cheese. Pre-sliced and wrapped. No date code on it, and no brand name, but obviously it was done right. No cheese wheels in those storehouses.

It was good on burgers, and on omelettes, but you'd get tired of it pretty quick. It was bland.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
By this I meant, some uh da bruddahs are PAR-TICK-U-LARR about their food.

They ain't gonna eat no raw cheese. This shit ain't no cheese - it ain't Kraft.

Gimme some McDonalds!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
no vaccine equals no cheese.

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Bought Gov. Cheese from friends who needed a few bucks in the mid-late 70s. Gov cheese was good stuff and cheap compared to retail brands.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
By this I meant, some uh da bruddahs are PAR-TICK-U-LARR about their food.

They ain't gonna eat no raw cheese. This shit ain't no cheese - it ain't Kraft.

Gimme some McDonalds!
FYI some of the best Mac & Cheese I've ate was made by black friends or catered by black owned restaurants . YMMV

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FYI some of the best Mac & Cheese I've ate was made by black friends or catered by black owned restaurants . YMMV
First, they were friends of yours; or business types. That takes them out of the role of Street Valedictorian, right there.

I'm sure there are black preppers. We have one here. They'll do as well as any of us.

I'm talking about the street scum, who kill fast-food clerks because there's a wait for chicken. Who stop cars at night for drivers with white faces.

Et. Cetera.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
not chitown

WHAT?! 911 CALL OVER COLD MCDONALD'S FRIES LEADS TO MURDER SUSPECT ARREST​

Antoine Sims is definitely not “Lovin’ It" right now. After a dispute over “lukewarm” French fries with the owner of a Kennesaw, Georgia, McDonald's on August 5, Sims -- a murder suspect on the run -- called the police on the owner. When the police showed up, they realized Sims was a wanted man. Sims was previously arrested in 2019, accused of setting a car on fire with a body inside in 2018. Charged with felony murder, he failed to appear for his court date. Perhaps he should’ve just taken the refund?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not chitown

WHAT?! 911 CALL OVER COLD MCDONALD'S FRIES LEADS TO MURDER SUSPECT ARREST​

Antoine Sims is definitely not “Lovin’ It" right now. After a dispute over “lukewarm” French fries with the owner of a Kennesaw, Georgia, McDonald's on August 5, Sims -- a murder suspect on the run -- called the police on the owner. When the police showed up, they realized Sims was a wanted man. Sims was previously arrested in 2019, accused of setting a car on fire with a body inside in 2018. Charged with felony murder, he failed to appear for his court date. Perhaps he should’ve just taken the refund?
This is the kinda guy that makes job security in the US Prison Systems.
The criminally proficient stay on the street longer.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is the kinda guy that makes job security in the US Prison Systems.
The criminally proficient stay on the street longer.
I disagree.

With criminality now the New Normal, and with the government, itself being taken over by criminals...AND being bankrupted...I wouldn't want to be a guard in there.

The guard can be punished - for alleged offenses, or for being a guard. Not the inmates.

The guards' support structure (their employer) is at risk. Not the inmates, who are about to get the upper hand.

I wouldn't take that job, not if it was the only option.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Chicago Public Schools’ radical agenda gets uglier: ‘Equity’ video promotes looting and burning​

By: Matt Rosenberg

Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. That’s the message from a video recently added by Chicago Public Schools to its website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks. The district calls the video an “equity tool,” but the reality is it promotes hopelessness. Titled “How Can We Win?,” the video’s message is clear: there is no way. Better to riot, loot, and burn. It sounds unbelievable, but in Chicago’s schools, it’s not.

Some CPS students have difficult lives. Too many face the possibility of violent crime and gang harassment, and loss of friends and family.

Schools, and CPS in particular, are meant to be places of hope and growth, where learning can be a ticket to a better life. CPS leadership and teachers are meant to push kids beyond where they are, to help them read and do math and to think and to succeed. There’s no question that’s a challenging objective. But there must be optimism, high expectations, and possibility running through it all.

Instead, with this video CPS is promoting a fatalistic, nihilistic message to kids. There is no hope in its message.
And that message also lets CPS hide behind its failures. It’s easier to blame society than have the public scrutinize the district’s failed student outcomes. That’s what makes this video so destructive.

A closer look at the language of the video shows just how far CPS has fallen. Here is a school system where three quarters of students can’t demonstrate basic competency on reading and math on state tests and the SAT. Yet the district would have us believe – as enunciated in this “equity tool” – that either there is no winning at all or that “winning” comes from looting, arson, and property destruction.

The video, added to the CPS website in late June, features black author and filmmaker Kimberly Jones. In the video, she is speaking days after George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis by police. She begins with a robust defense of rioting and looting as an entitlement for those presently at the lower end of the economic spectrum.

“Wealthy black people (are) making the commentary…we should not be rioting, we should not be looting, we should not be tearing up our own communities. And then there’s been the argument…we should be hitting them in the pocket…where we don’t spend any money – but I feel like we should do both, and I support both.”

Of looters who struck in Chicago and other cities:

“their only hope and their only opportunity to get some of the things that we flaunt and flash in front of them all the time is to walk through a broken glass window and get it.”

That’s bad enough. But then comes the endorsement of guerilla action and arson as a form of entitled social protest. Jones later in the video adds:

“If the social contract is broken why the f*** do I give a s*** about burning the f****** Football Hall of Fame, and burning the f******Target…f*** your Target, f***your Hall of Fame. As far as I’m concerned they can burn this b**** to the ground. And it still wouldn’t be enough.”

Anger is destructive and encourages hopelessness and poor decisions. Chicago lives with the wreckage of poor personal decisions – often resulting in violent crime – every day. Yet CPS endorses the anger and discouragement and hopelessness evident in this video. “Yes. You should loot stores. You should steal. Light things on fire. You’ve got no other options, really.” That’s the message.

Endorsing theft, arson, and criminal damage to property cannot in any way advance either “equity” or academics. And there is little question that most CPS students are not getting educated. That is what opportunistic anger masks. A look at the official measures shows the depth of the miseducation of CPS students.

2019 Illinois Report Card data show that among all CPS K-12 students only 27 percent can read at grade level and only 24 percent can do math at grade level. For black CPS students just 17 percent and 13 percent are at grade level in reading and math, respectively.

https://wirepoints.org/wp-content/u...nts-cannot-read-or-do-math-at-grade-level.png
1661441106566.png

The video is a convenient distraction for CPS and its current overseer, Mayor Lori Lightfoot. She and CPS accent an appearance of progress while fostering a culture of grievance to dampen higher expectations. For example, Lightfoot and CPS trumpeted a 2020 high school graduation rate of 82.5 percent.

But there’s little to celebrate. On the SAT, typically taken by 11th graders, only 26 percent of all students tested could reach or exceed the achievement standard for reading. That was versus 14 percent for black students. Social promotion from one grade to the next is rampant in CPS if only one-quarter of all high schoolers – and even fewer among black students – can read at grade level.

The standard progressive definition of equity envisions equalized or “proportional” outcomes. This “equity tool” would achieve that through a race to the bottom where – with widespread destruction, looting and burning – everyone loses.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
She blames all the problems on the fact that there was once slavery.
It seems to go back thousands of years. How about the Romans, the Huns, the Turks, and of course, the African tribes that sold their victims to the traders who took their slaves to the Americas? As far as I know, the traders DID NOT just collect the slaves, they paid the African warriors for those slaves.
....and I get it. Slavery of blacks was in fact bad.
All slavery is bad, but I get your point. Hope others get it too.

I highly recommend Heinlein's book "Citizen of the Galaxy". It is a children's book, but the point is on point.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the yearly schooling cost per student in Chicago comes to... speaking of math... and results...

And how they compare to the one-room schoolhouses of yesteryear...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just wondering what the yearly schooling cost per student in Chicago comes to... speaking of math... and results...

And how they compare to the one-room schoolhouses of yesteryear...

All I know is the one room school houses of yesteryear produced people like Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Nikola Tesla, Henry Ford and many others like them. Today...?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to go back thousands of years. How about the Romans, the Huns, the Turks, and of course, the African tribes that sold their victims to the traders who took their slaves to the Americas? As far as I know, the traders DID NOT just collect the slaves, they paid the African warriors for those slaves.

All slavery is bad, but I get your point. Hope others get it too.

I highly recommend Heinlein's book "Citizen of the Galaxy". It is a children's book, but the point is on point.

Now there you go, using historical facts along with reason.

walkingnam

Seeker
Reaction score
I grew up on the South Side of Chicago and I have relatives there who believe that what's happening there in the terms of the Lightfoot office (and her personally) is not so bad. They live in the south western edge of the next county to the west of Chicago where the local police (in order to keep order during the summer, meet every west bound commuter train and detain all of Chicago's visiting youth and put them on the next east bound train. Nothing prejudicial here at all. They also say that Lightfoot is doing a bang up job and is to be commended. Where they now live has a population of less than 3% minority. And they say that they are not prejudiced. Family reunions are something to behold, especially if you're of the republican persuasion.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Chicago Public Schools’ radical agenda gets uglier: ‘Equity’ video promotes looting and burning​

By: Matt Rosenberg

Looting and burning is a pathway to social justice. That’s the message from a video recently added by Chicago Public Schools to its website as a response to perceived economic injustice for blacks. The district calls the video an “equity tool,” but the reality is it promotes hopelessness. Titled “How Can We Win?,” the video’s message is clear: there is no way. Better to riot, loot, and burn. It sounds unbelievable, but in Chicago’s schools, it’s not.

Some CPS students have difficult lives. Too many face the possibility of violent crime and gang harassment, and loss of friends and family.

Schools, and CPS in particular, are meant to be places of hope and growth, where learning can be a ticket to a better life. CPS leadership and teachers are meant to push kids beyond where they are, to help them read and do math and to think and to succeed. There’s no question that’s a challenging objective. But there must be optimism, high expectations, and possibility running through it all.

Instead, with this video CPS is promoting a fatalistic, nihilistic message to kids. There is no hope in its message.
And that message also lets CPS hide behind its failures. It’s easier to blame society than have the public scrutinize the district’s failed student outcomes. That’s what makes this video so destructive.

A closer look at the language of the video shows just how far CPS has fallen. Here is a school system where three quarters of students can’t demonstrate basic competency on reading and math on state tests and the SAT. Yet the district would have us believe – as enunciated in this “equity tool” – that either there is no winning at all or that “winning” comes from looting, arson, and property destruction.

The video, added to the CPS website in late June, features black author and filmmaker Kimberly Jones. In the video, she is speaking days after George Floyd was killed in Minneapolis by police. She begins with a robust defense of rioting and looting as an entitlement for those presently at the lower end of the economic spectrum.

“Wealthy black people (are) making the commentary…we should not be rioting, we should not be looting, we should not be tearing up our own communities. And then there’s been the argument…we should be hitting them in the pocket…where we don’t spend any money – but I feel like we should do both, and I support both.”

Of looters who struck in Chicago and other cities:

“their only hope and their only opportunity to get some of the things that we flaunt and flash in front of them all the time is to walk through a broken glass window and get it.”

That’s bad enough. But then comes the endorsement of guerilla action and arson as a form of entitled social protest. Jones later in the video adds:

“If the social contract is broken why the f*** do I give a s*** about burning the f****** Football Hall of Fame, and burning the f******Target…f*** your Target, f***your Hall of Fame. As far as I’m concerned they can burn this b**** to the ground. And it still wouldn’t be enough.”

Anger is destructive and encourages hopelessness and poor decisions. Chicago lives with the wreckage of poor personal decisions – often resulting in violent crime – every day. Yet CPS endorses the anger and discouragement and hopelessness evident in this video. “Yes. You should loot stores. You should steal. Light things on fire. You’ve got no other options, really.” That’s the message.

Endorsing theft, arson, and criminal damage to property cannot in any way advance either “equity” or academics. And there is little question that most CPS students are not getting educated. That is what opportunistic anger masks. A look at the official measures shows the depth of the miseducation of CPS students.

2019 Illinois Report Card data show that among all CPS K-12 students only 27 percent can read at grade level and only 24 percent can do math at grade level. For black CPS students just 17 percent and 13 percent are at grade level in reading and math, respectively.

https://wirepoints.org/wp-content/u...nts-cannot-read-or-do-math-at-grade-level.png
View attachment 271506

The video is a convenient distraction for CPS and its current overseer, Mayor Lori Lightfoot. She and CPS accent an appearance of progress while fostering a culture of grievance to dampen higher expectations. For example, Lightfoot and CPS trumpeted a 2020 high school graduation rate of 82.5 percent.

But there’s little to celebrate. On the SAT, typically taken by 11th graders, only 26 percent of all students tested could reach or exceed the achievement standard for reading. That was versus 14 percent for black students. Social promotion from one grade to the next is rampant in CPS if only one-quarter of all high schoolers – and even fewer among black students – can read at grade level.

The standard progressive definition of equity envisions equalized or “proportional” outcomes. This “equity tool” would achieve that through a race to the bottom where – with widespread destruction, looting and burning – everyone loses.

They don't want to be educated because it's "White Man's Education"

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They live in the south western edge of the next county to the west of Chicago where the local police (in order to keep order during the summer, meet every west bound commuter train and detain all of Chicago's visiting youth and put them on the next east bound train.
That's a great use of resources. Maybe if they didn't do that folks would have a totally different viewpoint about Lori Light-in-the-loafers....?

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Donut-spinning drivers create chaos again, damaging 6 CPD squad cars in “sideshows” across the city​

August 28, 2022 CWBChicago Citywide
After donut-spinning drivers shut down intersections in the Loop and Near South Side for “sideshows” early Saturday, the Chicago Police Department gave the participants a stern talking-to on Twitter.
“Illegal drag racing & drifting is dangerous to drivers & spectators,” the department warned. “Now it can also be very expensive. Chicago recently passed an ordinance that carries a new amendment, meaning that if you get away, it doesn’t mean you got away & your vehicle could be impounded at a later date.”
So, of course, the sideshows tripled in size and became even more destructive on Sunday.
Sideshows closed intersections from the West Loop to near Chinatown to near Midway Airport and beyond. Participants jumped on squad cars, threw rocks and other objects at cops, and, not surprisingly, many obstructed their license plates, making the city’s threat of delayed enforcement moot.
A CPD spokesperson said six squad cars were damaged, and an 18-year-old was cited for obstruction of a rear license plate. His vehicle was also impounded. Police are also investigating possible connections between the sideshows and a fatal crash on the 6400 block of South Cicero.
Some incidents were shared on social media, a few of which are linked below. The videos showed one arrest being made but far more damage being done.
In the West Loop, cars shut down the intersection of Morgan and Green around 1 a.m., Sunday:

Police also found cars blocking Madison and Morgan a little while later. That’s where cops impounded an 18-year-old’s car and cited him for license plate obstruction, according to CPD. The plate “unveiling” was also captured on video:

At around 3 a.m., CPD responded to calls of an officer in distress in the 600 block of West Cermak after a group of sideshow participants threw rocks, fireworks, and bricks at patrol cars, the police spokesperson said. Six squads were damaged, but police did not announce any arrests.

Other large contingents popped up at 47th Street and Cicero and 18th and Blue Island. One video shows a sizable police contingent moving in on the Cicero Avenue sideshow.

Earlier in the morning, around 1:37 a.m., a 40-year-old woman was killed with she was struck by a car when three vehicles collided near her in the 6400 block of South Cicero, police said.

The woman was in the crosswalk when three cars speeding south on Cicero collided after one of the drivers changed lanes, according to CPD. Police cited a 27-year-old man for obstructed windshield and failure to yield to a pedestrian in the roadway. The Major Accidents Investigation Unit is looking into the crash.

Ald. Ray Lopez (15th) said, “a half dozen locations throughout Chicago were overtaken by this vehicular madness” during Sunday morning’s antics. Lopez, who is running for mayor, says he has a plan to stop sideshows. He would call in reinforcements from county, state, and federal agencies.

“And most importantly, a real Mayor of Chicago would go on TV & call these criminals out, share their pictures and license plates, and call on communities to come forward & identify their children,” Lopez tweeted last month.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Donut-spinning drivers create chaos again, damaging 6 CPD squad cars in “sideshows” across the city​

August 28, 2022 CWBChicago Citywide
After donut-spinning drivers shut down intersections in the Loop and Near South Side for “sideshows” early Saturday, the Chicago Police Department gave the participants a stern talking-to on Twitter.
“Illegal drag racing & drifting is dangerous to drivers & spectators,” the department warned. “Now it can also be very expensive. Chicago recently passed an ordinance that carries a new amendment, meaning that if you get away, it doesn’t mean you got away & your vehicle could be impounded at a later date.”
So, of course, the sideshows tripled in size and became even more destructive on Sunday.
Sideshows closed intersections from the West Loop to near Chinatown to near Midway Airport and beyond. Participants jumped on squad cars, threw rocks and other objects at cops, and, not surprisingly, many obstructed their license plates, making the city’s threat of delayed enforcement moot.
A CPD spokesperson said six squad cars were damaged, and an 18-year-old was cited for obstruction of a rear license plate. His vehicle was also impounded. Police are also investigating possible connections between the sideshows and a fatal crash on the 6400 block of South Cicero.
Some incidents were shared on social media, a few of which are linked below. The videos showed one arrest being made but far more damage being done.
In the West Loop, cars shut down the intersection of Morgan and Green around 1 a.m., Sunday:

Police also found cars blocking Madison and Morgan a little while later. That’s where cops impounded an 18-year-old’s car and cited him for license plate obstruction, according to CPD. The plate “unveiling” was also captured on video:

At around 3 a.m., CPD responded to calls of an officer in distress in the 600 block of West Cermak after a group of sideshow participants threw rocks, fireworks, and bricks at patrol cars, the police spokesperson said. Six squads were damaged, but police did not announce any arrests.

Other large contingents popped up at 47th Street and Cicero and 18th and Blue Island. One video shows a sizable police contingent moving in on the Cicero Avenue sideshow.

Earlier in the morning, around 1:37 a.m., a 40-year-old woman was killed with she was struck by a car when three vehicles collided near her in the 6400 block of South Cicero, police said.

The woman was in the crosswalk when three cars speeding south on Cicero collided after one of the drivers changed lanes, according to CPD. Police cited a 27-year-old man for obstructed windshield and failure to yield to a pedestrian in the roadway. The Major Accidents Investigation Unit is looking into the crash.

Ald. Ray Lopez (15th) said, “a half dozen locations throughout Chicago were overtaken by this vehicular madness” during Sunday morning’s antics. Lopez, who is running for mayor, says he has a plan to stop sideshows. He would call in reinforcements from county, state, and federal agencies.

“And most importantly, a real Mayor of Chicago would go on TV & call these criminals out, share their pictures and license plates, and call on communities to come forward & identify their children,” Lopez tweeted last month.

Maybe, they should've ran over a few "protesors". It would've made a lasting impression.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
donut-spinning drivers shut down intersections in the Loop and Near South Side for “sideshows” early Saturday, the Chicago Police Department gave the participants a stern talking-to on Twitter.
You'd think these geniuses could just cover their plates, for the fun. Make fake paper temporary tags. Obviously the cops aren't going to run them.

Yeah, I think this is coming to some sort of climax, here. (expletives) destroyed that city, and now (expletives) are gonna finish it off, completely.

Just in time for the food and natural gas to run out.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Texas sends buses of migrants to Chicago for first time, dropped off at train station​

Chicago is the third Democrat-run city where Texas officials have sent migrants​

By Adam Sabes , Bill Melugin | Fox News
Bus of illegal migrants arrive in Texas Video

Bus of illegal migrants arrive in Texas

Texas Governor Abbott sent a bus of illegal migrants to Chicago.
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Two buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Chicago on Wednesday night.
The buses arrived at Chicago's Union Station at around 7:30 p.m., carrying migrants who crossed the southern border illegally.
An estimated 80 to 100 people were on the buses, including 20 to 30 small children. Many of the migrants said they were from Venezuela.
Chicago is the latest city where migrants have been bused to from Texas, following New York City and Washington, D.C., all of which have Democrat mayors.
Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement that he looks forward to seeing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot welcome the migrants since Chicago is a sanctuary city.
"President Biden's inaction at our southern border continues putting the lives of Texans—and Americans—at risk and is overwhelming our communities," Abbott said. "To continue providing much-needed relief to our small, overrun border towns, Chicago will join fellow sanctuary cities Washington, D.C. and New York City as an additional drop-off location. Mayor Lightfoot loves to tout the responsibility of her city to welcome all regardless of legal status, and I look forward to seeing this responsibility in action as these migrants receive resources from a sanctuary city with the capacity to serve them."
A statement from Abbott's office said that Chicago is being added as a "drop-off location" for future migrant buses in response to "President Biden's open border policies overwhelming border communities in Texas."
A spokesperson from Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot's office said in a statement that Abbott is "without any shame or humanity."
"As a city, we are doing everything we can to ensure these immigrants and their families can receive shelter, food, and most importantly protection. This is not new; Chicago welcome hundreds of migrants every year to our city and provides much-needed assistance," a spokesperson for Lightfoot's office said. "Unfortunately, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is without any shame or humanity. But ever since he put these racist practices of expulsion in place, we have been working with our community partners to ready the city to receive these individuals."
New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams, upon meeting the migrants on Aug. 7, said that the actions of Abbott are "horrific."
FIRST TEXAS BUS OF MIGRANTS ARRIVES IN NYC

Two buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Chicago on Wednesday night. (Fox News)
"This is horrific when you think about what the governor is doing," Adams said.
After sending the migrants to New York, Abbott said that the area is an "ideal destination for these migrants."
"In addition to Washington, D.C., New York City is the ideal destination for these migrants, who can receive the abundance of city services and housing that Mayor Eric Adams has boasted about within the sanctuary city," said Abbott. "I hope he follows through on his promise of welcoming all migrants with open arms so that our overrun and overwhelmed border towns can find relief."
Abbott began sending migrants to Democrat-run cities in April, with the first migrant-buses being sent to Washington, D.C.
WASHINGTON DC MAYOR BOWSER'S SECOND REQUEST FOR NATIONAL GUARD HELP WITH MIGRANT 'CRISIS' DENIED BY PENTAGON

Two buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Chicago on Wednesday night. (Fox News)
When the first buses arrived in Washington, D.C., a spokesperson for Mayor Muriel Bowser told ABC News, "Our administration continues to work with NGOs [non-governmental organizations] who are providing resources to the arriving individuals and families. Our partners were able to triage the first bus, which included individuals hoping to settle outside of the region."
Bowser requested assistance twice from the National Guard to help with the thousands of migrants that have been arriving in the area. Both requests have been rejected.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

She first asked the National Guard for help on Aug. 4, then again on Aug. 11, requesting the deployment of 150 National Guard troops to "help prevent a prolonged humanitarian crisis in our nation's capital resulting from the daily arrival of migrants."

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Texas sends buses of migrants to Chicago for first time, dropped off at train station​

Chicago is the third Democrat-run city where Texas officials have sent migrants​

By Adam Sabes , Bill Melugin | Fox News
Bus of illegal migrants arrive in Texas Video

Bus of illegal migrants arrive in Texas

Texas Governor Abbott sent a bus of illegal migrants to Chicago.
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The buses arrived at Chicago's Union Station at around 7:30 p.m., carrying migrants who crossed the southern border illegally.
An estimated 80 to 100 people were on the buses, including 20 to 30 small children. Many of the migrants said they were from Venezuela.
Chicago is the latest city where migrants have been bused to from Texas, following New York City and Washington, D.C., all of which have Democrat mayors.
Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement that he looks forward to seeing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot welcome the migrants since Chicago is a sanctuary city.
"President Biden's inaction at our southern border continues putting the lives of Texans—and Americans—at risk and is overwhelming our communities," Abbott said. "To continue providing much-needed relief to our small, overrun border towns, Chicago will join fellow sanctuary cities Washington, D.C. and New York City as an additional drop-off location. Mayor Lightfoot loves to tout the responsibility of her city to welcome all regardless of legal status, and I look forward to seeing this responsibility in action as these migrants receive resources from a sanctuary city with the capacity to serve them."
A statement from Abbott's office said that Chicago is being added as a "drop-off location" for future migrant buses in response to "President Biden's open border policies overwhelming border communities in Texas."
A spokesperson from Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot's office said in a statement that Abbott is "without any shame or humanity."
"As a city, we are doing everything we can to ensure these immigrants and their families can receive shelter, food, and most importantly protection. This is not new; Chicago welcome hundreds of migrants every year to our city and provides much-needed assistance," a spokesperson for Lightfoot's office said. "Unfortunately, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is without any shame or humanity. But ever since he put these racist practices of expulsion in place, we have been working with our community partners to ready the city to receive these individuals."
New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams, upon meeting the migrants on Aug. 7, said that the actions of Abbott are "horrific."
FIRST TEXAS BUS OF MIGRANTS ARRIVES IN NYC

"This is horrific when you think about what the governor is doing," Adams said.
After sending the migrants to New York, Abbott said that the area is an "ideal destination for these migrants."
"In addition to Washington, D.C., New York City is the ideal destination for these migrants, who can receive the abundance of city services and housing that Mayor Eric Adams has boasted about within the sanctuary city," said Abbott. "I hope he follows through on his promise of welcoming all migrants with open arms so that our overrun and overwhelmed border towns can find relief."
Abbott began sending migrants to Democrat-run cities in April, with the first migrant-buses being sent to Washington, D.C.
WASHINGTON DC MAYOR BOWSER'S SECOND REQUEST FOR NATIONAL GUARD HELP WITH MIGRANT 'CRISIS' DENIED BY PENTAGON

When the first buses arrived in Washington, D.C., a spokesperson for Mayor Muriel Bowser told ABC News, "Our administration continues to work with NGOs [non-governmental organizations] who are providing resources to the arriving individuals and families. Our partners were able to triage the first bus, which included individuals hoping to settle outside of the region."
Bowser requested assistance twice from the National Guard to help with the thousands of migrants that have been arriving in the area. Both requests have been rejected.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

She first asked the National Guard for help on Aug. 4, then again on Aug. 11, requesting the deployment of 150 National Guard troops to "help prevent a prolonged humanitarian crisis in our nation's capital resulting from the daily arrival of migrants."
Lightfoot’s office said Gov Abbot is “without shame or humanity,” as the democRat’s import as many needy migrants as possible, hoping for their votes and using them as a tool to overwhelm the system and of course, putting the burden of care for all these hungry people on people other than themselves. As always, their rules are for everyone else, not themselves and they expect you to accept those burdens without complaint. I won’t list all the ways this rule manifests.