• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Meanwhile, in the Canaries...

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was wondering if I'm the only one, who's getting so enraged by all the fucktardary in my face...that I actually ENJOY hearing of this mayhem?

Tens of thousands of English sheeple dying of The Jab? BFD. Stupid cunts (in Britain, term is used for men and women both) should know better than to trust government and what it demands. How many times do they need to be taught that?

Detroit hospitals all closing? Good. The only things capable of life in Detroit, stick, sting, suck or shoot. Their highest use is as compost; let them self-actualize pronto.

I know that's sick, evil, twisted and nasty; but then, I'm just a product of my surroundings, too...

your a right piece of shit just like me.

I hope i have enough beer when it goes down, or ill have to run to town.

:beer:
let it burn.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What all happened in the Dark Ages?

Rome was sacked - twice - by Moslem looters; then it fell, and with it, whatever pretense of prosperity. Literacy evaporated. Literally...all gone. The only people who could read were priests.

You had the Plague, and you had the priests and popes running riot, with their demands, their Inquisitions, their scaring illiterates with what was NOT in Scriptures.

Then, to cap it all, you had the Mini Ice Age. Things aren't bad enough, now the growing season is about 30 days shorter, for a century. Ice on the Thames River in winter.

Population fell by a third. ONE-THIRD.

We're just getting started, insofar as tribulations are concerned. The solution to our present problems is pretty straightforward - government, and woketards, and some are both....shoot them. Or better yet, burn them, Mandela-style. Old tire with gasoline inside the casing...over the neck, and then light it.

The real problems start if we don't put the Jab Squad out of business, like, yesterday.
don't forget, one important point:

the collective 'we', the human being pos that we all are, the worst part of us, collectively, that's all survived through the millenia, it's still here, with us, attempting to rule us again...

i'm gonna say they fail...again . . . in the long run

they've been trying for thousands of years to ruin human kind...and the best they have is a few thugs running around (now to pay the cops to not respond)

they've evolved so, we'll probably pay a price for that while we search for a unified 'leader' to confront them, but in the mean time, we're still here

i'd say that's still a 'good thing' because, the collective 'we', the good part of us, it's still here too

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

'Could Last Weeks' - 5,000 Evacuated As Canary Islands Volcano Eruption Worsens​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, SEP 20, 2021 - 02:07 PM
The Canary Islands' first volcanic eruption since the 1970s has resulted in the evacuation of 5,000 people and more than 100 destroyed building structures.

The Volcanological Institute of the Canary Islands (Involcan) said lava flows from a sparsely populated area of La Palma are moving at 2,300 feet per hour.

Here are stunning pictures of the lava flow.

"The lava is moving towards the coast, and the damage will be material. According to experts, there are about 17-20 million cubic meters of lava," regional president Angel Victor Torres told Cadena Ser radio.
Volcanologist Vicente Soler of Spain's Higher Council said, "the material appears to be very fluid; the lava flows will reach the sea sooner or later."
The lava flows are protruding out of two fissures of Cumbre Vieja, which belongs to a series of volcanoes that last had a major eruption in 1971 for several weeks. Experts said the current eruption could last for weeks or even months.
After thousands of small earthquakes were reported, La Palma had been on high alert for more than a week. Then on Sunday, another swarm of small earthquakes shook part of the island before the eruption.
By Monday morning, Spain's Civil Guard said more than 5,000 people had been evacuated. There's the possibility up to 10,000 residents, and some tourist will need to be evacuated if conditions worsened.
So far, there have been no visibility problems with surrounding airspace, and planes are operating normally across the island chain. Local airline Binter canceled flights earlier but resumed service later on Monday.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The small earthquakes and lava spew are good if your wanting to avoid the mega disaster. It's like a relief valve. If the quakes get larger like up around a 5 or 6 then that says big lava on the way and could be a blow off. Thats when Biden, Obama and Bush as well as trump lose all their beach front property.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I heard today on internet radio that the rock over the lava dome is saturated with water. Could make a real big boom if steam becomes involved.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:belly laugh::rotf:;)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If you look at a map of the Bahamas, you can see that the islands were "shaped" by the "previous tsunami" from the Canaries...
Just to add to that... doesn't it look like those islands got "washed over" from the right side?

map of the Bahamas.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The real "danger" stemming from this eruption is the "heating of the old vertical eruption lava tubes", which are "hollow" but "filled with water", which if it "turns to steam" will "expand" and "cause the surrounding rock to crack" and that half of the "mountain" to "fall into the ocean", displacing all that sea-water ABRUPTLY towards the West, spanning the Atlantic Ocean.
That's the "cliff-notes" version. (aptly named here...)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
No beach left at all,

The Canaries (I've been there - Fuerte Ventura & Lanzarote - which had "fry your eggs vents"...) don't have "Florida" or "Maine" wide beaches.
They're the "tops of volcanoes" - and the "slope" keeps falling at the coastline.

I actually had to teach my daughter how to "drive stick-shift" there in a rental car, scaling cliff-side roads around volcanoes...

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Doesn't need to be "highly active", as long as it "heats up the water-filled hollow old vertical lava tubes" from previous eruptions, super-heating them into "explosive steam" to "rip the mountain apart" and "dump it into the ocean"...
That’s kind of the point I was making. It doesn’t get to shaking very often so all hell could break loose.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is going to mess with the climate change numbers...GRETA!!!!!HELP!!!!

Would it help if we sacrifice the climate change leaders? Greta...front and center. Kerry, you pussy, you're next.
Algore...I call your name(Beatles circa 1965ish)!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't ben Davidson say this one pops off about twice a century?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is going to mess with the climate change numbers...

That's easy to fix. JUST PAY MORE TAX and it shifts the current problem 10 years out.

Glad I could help.

Golden Regards
Uncle

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just to add to that... doesn't it look like those islands got "washed over" from the right side?

View attachment 225741
It's not just the Bahamas or the Atlantic. Mega tsunami markers are EVERYWHERE if you know what you're looking at. For example, here is the Northern Coast of Mexico - if you look, you'll see evidence of a big tsunami along the coast (turn on the satellite view if the link doesn't have it on already). It look as if waves washed several miles inland...

Additionally, the SW Coast of Australia has similar features:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I just checked weather, no tsunamis, I guess I'll go clip my toenails!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Clif High covered this Tsunami info for 30 minutes if you are interested. Bottom line is this graphic is poppycock.

1632793389044.png

And after watching he is correct. These waves won't move through the ocean as some giant wave, in fact it will barely be above normal sea level. It will also only move 500 mph Max and slow down in some areas with resistance. What you really need to pay attention to is the coastline, especially if you live near the coast. A shallow coast will result in a lower wave and depends on the steepness of the coast line. If you live in an area with a steep coast line that is the area where you can get a wave of like 40'80' But remember the water would just keep coming for 30-60 mins or more.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Bahamas, Cuba, and Dominica look really vulnerable. Miami looks like that could be a deep water trench right towards them and would scare me. The very cape of North Carolina. And then all of the river delta areas would back up with water causing big problems for Chesapeake Bay, Wilmington DE, and NYC.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
here's to beer in your mug:

:beer:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Clif High covered this Tsunami info for 30 minutes if you are interested. Bottom line is this graphic is poppycock.

View attachment 226559

And after watching he is correct. These waves won't move through the ocean as some giant wave, in fact it will barely be above normal sea level. It will also only move 500 mph Max and slow down in some areas with resistance. What you really need to pay attention to is the coastline, especially if you live near the coast. A shallow coast will result in a lower wave and depends on the steepness of the coast line. If you live in an area with a steep coast line that is the area where you can get a wave of like 40'80' But remember the water would just keep coming for 30-60 mins or more.
Was listening to Cliffs wave vid this morning. He lost a lot of cred w that one. I know waves too because I used to surf way back when. The wind makes 80' waves and wind waves are not tsunamis. Most of that crap he was talking about pertained to wind waves. Tsunamis are not wind waves. There are far better graphics than Cliffs toddler like sine wave drawing. a better graphic would have demonstrated the waves as a wheel or circle rather than a sine. Off to work or I would blow cliffs theory out of the water. Now as to size, That I can't say.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Was listening to Cliffs wave vid this morning. He lost a lot of cred w that one. I know waves too because I used to surf way back when. The wind makes 80' waves and wind waves are not tsunamis. Most of that crap he was talking about pertained to wind waves. Tsunamis are not wind waves. There are far better graphics than Cliffs toddler like sine wave drawing. a better graphic would have demonstrated the waves as a wheel or circle rather than a sine. Off to work or I would blow cliffs theory out of the water. Now as to size, That I can't say.

He covers that early. There are many different types of waves for different energy types. He mentions them breifly early on in the video. He was only talking about the type of energy wave that a Tsunami creates. There are absolutely larger waves in the ocean caused by tides, wind, etc. And then you have rogue waves which are superposition's of all of these types.

Go back and watch the videos from Japan. There wasn't some giant wave, it was just an incredible push of water.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is going to mess with the climate change numbers...GRETA!!!!!HELP!!!!

Would it help if we sacrifice the climate change leaders? Greta...front and center. Kerry, you pussy, you're next.
Algore...I call your name(Beatles circa 1965ish)!

Lol! I bet the CO2 release is around the same as the last 50 years of human CO2.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
These steady releases of lava are actually a good sign. As I might have indicated before but this help relieve the pressure without a huge explosion. I really do enjoy just watching the lava flows, as long as its not close to me.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
What are we going to see happen first, the tsunami or The Plan? At the pace that this audit crap is going I'm voting for the tsunami by 2029!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What are we going to see happen first, the tsunami or The Plan? At the pace that this audit crap is going I'm voting for the tsunami by 2029!
good, i'll sign up to count the votes...we have a Winner!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
These steady releases of lava are actually a good sign. As I might have indicated before but this help relieve the pressure without a huge explosion. I really do enjoy just watching the lava flows, as long as its not close to me.
As I mentioned previously...

The danger of La Cumbre Vieja has never been "an explosive volcanic event", but a "super-heating to steam-level" of the WATER in the "vertical ancient hollow lava tubes" from PREVIOUS eruptions, which are located further south on this island to the current "release vent tubes", in a straight line - as if you had "drilled a line of holes down into cement" (common way of "prepping before splitting a slab of concrete).

"If/When" the WATER in those old "hollow tubes" becomes "super-heated", it will EXPAND (most likely VIOLENTLY), and has the POTENTIAL to create a "line-series of rapid expansion to relieve pressure", therefore SPLITTING the ROCK MASS in two (as with splitting a concrete slab). Since the SLOPE of the islands is STEEP, IF THIS HAPPENS, the "side" of the "slab" on the "downward side" of the "slope" could ABRUPTLY FALL into the Atlantic Ocean (westward side = facing the Americas) - which would amount to a HUGE MASS of "water-displacing" rock impacting the Ocean, and creating a potential Tsunami of rarely recorded "volume & size".

Just as a comparison, the "Japan Tsunami" was "only" caused by a 9 foot drop of a land-mass under the ocean at the earthquake site.

For the life of me - I can NOT find the scientific documentary from 10-15 years ago that gave a GREAT scientific thesis on this "potential upcoming event" - with "on-site" video documentation and "realistic models"...

Just "imagine" HALF of the mountain island SUDDENLY DROPPING into the Ocean...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
As I mentioned previously...

The danger of La Cumbre Vieja has never been "an explosive volcanic event", but a "super-heating to steam-level" of the WATER in the "vertical ancient hollow lava tubes" from PREVIOUS eruptions, which are located further south on this island to the current "release vent tubes", in a straight line - as if you had "drilled a line of holes down into cement" (common way of "prepping before splitting a slab of concrete).

"If/When" the WATER in those old "hollow tubes" becomes "super-heated", it will EXPAND (most likely VIOLENTLY), and has the POTENTIAL to create a "line-series of rapid expansion to relieve pressure", therefore SPLITTING the ROCK MASS in two (as with splitting a concrete slab). Since the SLOPE of the islands is STEEP, IF THIS HAPPENS, the "side" of the "slab" on the "downward side" of the "slope" could ABRUPTLY FALL into the Atlantic Ocean (westward side = facing the Americas) - which would amount to a HUGE MASS of "water-displacing" rock impacting the Ocean, and creating a potential Tsunami of rarely recorded "volume & size".

Just as a comparison, the "Japan Tsunami" was "only" caused by a 9 foot drop of a land-mass under the ocean at the earthquake site.

For the life of me - I can NOT find the scientific documentary from 10-15 years ago that gave a GREAT scientific thesis on this "potential upcoming event" - with "on-site" video documentation and "realistic models"...

Just "imagine" HALF of the mountain island SUDDENLY DROPPING into the Ocean...

There was a good Google image the other day that showed the basis of the theory. You can see all the old volcano vents and they move north along the west side of the ridge. But I don't know if those would be hollow or perhaps just lava that solidified. Plus those are well above the water line. I wonder if they have done many Sonar studies of the island. I still think its a good thing that they are getting a moderate and steady lava flow.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
There was a good Google image the other day that showed the basis of the theory. You can see all the old volcano vents and they move north along the west side of the ridge. But I don't know if those would be hollow or perhaps just lava that solidified. Plus those are well above the water line. I wonder if they have done many Sonar studies of the island. I still think its a good thing that they are getting a moderate and steady lava flow.

The documentary I watched online 10-15 years ago showed those HOLLOW vents FILLED WITH SEAWATER extending WAY BELOW the surface...

Like you said, at least "it's a good thing that they are getting a moderate and steady lava flow" - BUT - imho, that has NOTHING TO DO concerning whether the MAGMA is in a location where it could SUPER-HEAT those old "water-filled-hollow-lava-vents-from-previous-eruptions", even IF the "lava is flowing steadily". It's a question of WHERE the "molten magma bubble" is LOCATED. If it's FAR from those old vents, NO PROBLEM - but if it's NEAR or UNDER those "old vents", then there DOES EXIST a "big problem" - which NOBODY seems to be considering.

Yeah, I'm always going to be one who "considers the unexpected" (conspiracy theories included) as a real "potential clear & present danger"... but I'm used to that...

I'm EXPECTING another LONG-OVERDUE "Carrington Event" - that clearly almost NOBODY ELSE is "expecting". And that would have FAR WORSE WORLDWIDE CONSEQUENCES on "life as we know it" than a 100' high tsunami on the Americas' East Coast...