• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Medieval art in gold coinage

panzerman

Reason for title, "The Insane or Mad" was at a banquet, one of his Knights made a joke about him....he promptly took his sword and decapitated him on the spot! obv. shows him standing with his sword/reverse the arms of Bavaria.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
So is this all from your personal collection or??

panzerman

So is this all from your personal collection or??
Yes! I have been collecting Worldwide gold coinage for 25 years. I always liked nice quality. My dad got me into the hobby, and I have hooked ever since getting my first coin as a Christmas gift.

John:2 thumbs up:

panzerman

Here is another Medieval piece...AV Dukato ND Spain (Valencia) Ferdinand II of Aragon circa 1514/16 Valencia Mint
john photos 1 010 (Medium).jpg
john photos 1 009 (Medium).jpg

panzerman

Nice goldgulden from Hungary. They discovered gold at Kremnitz/Hungary circa 1350AD, so Hungarian Kings started producing golguldens at their mints in Buda/Kremnitz/Nagybanya/Neustadt. Here is one struck for Lajos I (Louis of Anjou)
john photos 1 014 (Medium).jpg
john photos 1 017 (Medium).jpg