• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Megyn Kelly Gets Vladimir The Great To Name The Jew

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The Czar Rises: Megyn Kelly Gets Vladimir The Great To Name The Jew

Israel and their dual citizens here in America best be very, very careful about continuing to bait the Russian Bear – he’s starting to stir, he’s starting to stretch his muscles, and he’s starting to call attention to (((certain elements))) most responsible for stirring drama across the world.

USA Today:

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he doesn’t care about alleged Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election because the actions weren’t connected to his government.

In an interview with American broadcaster NBC News that aired Saturday, Putin also suggested that some of the 13 Russian nationals indicted by the United States may not be ethnically Russian.

“Maybe they are not even Russians, but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked,” he said.

Well, my guess is that the Tatars are too busy skinning horses, and the Ukrainians are too busy with trying to fix the mess they got themselves into by launching a Pro-EU (((Nazi Revolution)) a few years back.

That leaves one group of suspects with a habit of meddling in electoral politics through donations, fake news, fabricated polls, and rabble rousing the primitive vibrants in our midst.

Putin responded brusquely when interviewer Megyn Kelly asked if he condoned the interference that was alleged in last month’s U.S. indictment by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“It’s all the same to me. To me it absolutely makes no difference because they do not represent the government,” Putin answered, according to the Russian-language interview transcript posted Saturday by the Kremlin.

“Maybe they have dual citizenship or a green card; maybe the U.S. paid them for this. How can you know that? I do not know, either,” the Russian leader said.

Putin responded brusquely when interviewer Megyn Kelly asked if he condoned the interference that was alleged in last month’s U.S. indictment by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“It’s all the same to me. To me it absolutely makes no difference because they do not represent the government,” Putin answered, according to the Russian-language interview transcript posted Saturday by the Kremlin.

“Maybe they have dual citizenship or a green card; maybe the U.S. paid them for this. How can you know that? I do not know, either,” the Russian leader said.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anyone know what were the two regions that were agreed in 1972 to be defended from missile attacks? Mentioned at 5:07 in the interview.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Poor Meg, at least Vlad had a good time

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Her "after" picture reminds me strongly of the alien queen in the second TV series "V".

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I hardly ever see her face much anymore since she left Fox. I hear she's a 'has been' now who's struggling to remain relevant. Franky, I didn't notice she was gone