• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Melania

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Most presidents look older after taking office. Does he look younger or it is just because he don't have an old hag beside him?
Rumor has it that Bill took Hillary to work with him every day just so he wouldn't have to kiss her good-bye

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Damn, those shoes must hurt.
They may very well be, but as used to wearing stuff like that as she is, I'd be willing to bet she could run a 50 yard dash in 'em. lol

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
saw something today that stated Melania would be aok with remaining FLOTUS for another term,

when have you heard her championing some stupid cause like 'it takes a village' or 'no child left behind', etc ?

you haven't and thank goodness,

finally a first lady who acts like one
I'm thinking they've both weathered the storm, maybe she more than he. Everyone knew he had a lot of hard bark on him. The Dems, MSM, The View, and every other left wing shit box organization has imploded. They spent two + years swimming in a cesspool of smarmy innuendo, bigotry and hate. There was nothing too disgusting, too nauseating, too low for them to sling. Not only did they fail, they failed miserably. Not once in that time did FLOTUS get flustered, not once did she show anything but class. I don't know why anyone would be surprised

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My only request...different hairstyles...please.
Be quiet, E. Hit the 'Like' button as often as you like, but do it quietly, please ...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
They may very well be, but as used to wearing stuff like that as she is, I'd be willing to bet she could run a 50 yard dash in 'em. lol
All Trump women are awesome. I saw Lara at the rally in GR and she is supermodel hot. Here's Ivanka golfing in high heels.
This is why fat old mean feminazi's hate them.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I'm thinking they've both weathered the storm, maybe she more than he. Everyone knew he had a lot of hard bark on him. The Dems, MSM, The View, and every other left wing shit box organization has imploded. They spent two + years swimming in a cesspool of smarmy innuendo, bigotry and hate. There was nothing too disgusting, too nauseating, too low for them to sling. Not only did they fail, they failed miserably.
Not once in that time did FLOTUS get flustered, not once did she show anything but class. I don't know why anyone would be surprised

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Her right nostril is .05mm offset to the right. UGLY.

(being sarcastically humorous here)
She has nostrils?

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Isn't this an old pic or am I mistaken? No matter, I'd do them both!
One from Column A and One from Column B...Oh, I'm sorry that is getting Chinese not Japanese. :finished:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Our Prez & First Lady act more like Rothschilds at the Freakers Ball than gawkers at the Freakers Ball like the last administration.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Another fkn wookie pic, no, make that two.

Golden Regards
Uncle

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Now THAT is a stylish hat. The English designers are the absolute worst ever. Check out some of the crap the royals and entourage wear...lol..stupid looking headwear...and they continue to wear that shit. Laughable...like the kings new clothes...we're all laughing at their expense and the fools are oblivious...silver spoons and all.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
This video has some great pictures of the First Lady.

Why Melania Trump Is The GREATEST First Lady (30 min 40 sec):​
Published on Jul 5, 2019 by Turning Point USA​