• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Melania

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nope, indeed the president's beautiful wife is often referred to as an "ex-prostitute" online and occasionally someone breaks in to point out that she's not an "ex" prostitute at all. It's really pathetic that people attack her because they disagree with her husband's politics. Melania has been nothing but classy through all this crap...I'm frankly embarrassed for the outspoken minority of progressive aholes that think it's funny to attack the POTUS' family because they love their blue team parasites.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Melania Trump is coming out to campaign and the left is terrified
She's the big gun. They know it.

by Lorie Wimble

February 10, 2020

There was a sharp spike in hatred from the left about Melania Trump on social media over the last couple of days. I wasn’t sure what all the noise was about until I was pointed to a story about her hitting the campaign trail soon. Dingdingding! No wonder they’re going after her hard on Twitter, something they haven’t done much of recently. They’re scared.
Technically, it was two progressive news outlets who reported it. POLITICO launched it with a bland report about the First Lady hosting two fundraising events. Then, CNN took the story and turned it into a “Trump needs help” article. Of course. What neither seems to understand is the reason she’s likely going to be more personally invested this election than she was in 2016 is because of them. Fake news is finally being recognized as a real phenomenon outside of conservative circles. The First Lady needs to be out there humanizing her husband because mainstream media spends 24 of their allotted hours every day trying to dehumanize him.
The campaign has her properly placed to make the most impact. Sure, she could go to rallies with her husband and draw raucous applause, but she’s not going to change anyone’s mind while she’s there. She could be a surrogate at rallies of her own as Michelle Obama did, but that tends to take away from the point of a rally when the person who’s going to be getting the vote isn’t even there. She’ll be shaking hands with donors at fundraising events where they’ll get to see and hear her make the case for something more tangible than a vote. She has to convince them to donate money, and that’s something that a First Lady is best for because of the human element. People vote for candidates, but they donate to people they like and trust. Melania Trump makes her husband more likable and trustworthy because she’s likable and trustworthy.

more:
https://noqreport.com/2020/02/10/melania-trump-is-coming-out-to-campaign-and-the-left-is-terrified/

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Melania Trump makes her husband more likable and trustworthy because she’s likable and trustworthy.
Not to mention the fact that the men that see her will want to be with her and the women she's around will want to be her.

The media should have left her alone. She'll remind everyone how ugly the blue team's idea of what it means to be feminine really is. The president has a beautiful family and Melania is at the center of it...they'd have done well to keep her on the sidelines.

Elect gay pete and you can replace Melania Trump with the first first man! ...uh no thanks? Not sure that's actually worse than HRC as POTUS and her rapist pedophile husband being the first first man, but it's not anything I relish either.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I was wondering about the motivation for a full article yesterday about Melania turning her head so that Donald kissed her on the cheek instead of the mouth. Perhaps he had onion breath, or she didn't want to mess up her lipstick, or she'd rather have "intimate moments" in private than in public. Needless to say that the article (and leftist commentaries) were full of venom...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I was wondering about the motivation for a full article yesterday about Melania turning her head so that Donald kissed her on the cheek instead of the mouth. Perhaps he had onion breath, or she didn't want to mess up her lipstick, or she'd rather have "intimate moments" in private than in public. Needless to say that the article (and leftist commentaries) were full of venom...
Leftist articles like that are so powerful, so brave

/sarcasm

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A very nice 2005 interview with Donald & Melania Trump.

Donald and Melania Trump as newlyweds (2005 CNN Larry King Live full interview) (16 min 02 sec):​
Published on May 6, 2016 by CNN​

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
A very nice 2005 interview with Donald & Melania Trump.

Donald and Melania Trump as newlyweds (2005 CNN Larry King Live full interview) (16 min 02 sec):​
Published on May 6, 2016 by CNN​
Excellent insights into their personalities - Thanks for posting!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You must know some hot trannies!

I just don't believe anything that is in the mainstream in general. If they have a actor playing a man I guess odds are it is ftm transexual. If the actor is female odds are it is male. Trump and Melanie to me are actors.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I just don't believe anything that is in the mainstream in general. If they have a actor playing a man I guess odds are it is ftm transexual. If the actor is female odds are it is male. Trump and Melanie to me are actors.
Not to attack the poster, but that's some fucked up synopsis.
BF
I do not find that plastic thing attractive at all.
ditto

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Some people are apparently good at id-ing trannys. A skill high in demand these days, apparently.

Why brag about it on a page honouring FLOTUS, fuck knows?

Golden Regards
Uncle

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Patton was not amused when they sent Hollywood tyrannies to entertain him and his staff in WW11. Guys in drag not fighting for their countries sent as entertainment.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
W
Patton was not amused when they sent Hollywood tyrannies to entertain him and his staff in WW11. Guys in drag not fighting for their countries sent as entertainment.
WTF has any of that go to do with FLOTUS?

Yes, you don't like her. We get that. But start a new fkn thread. This thread, in case you didn't read, is in support for Melania.

Start a new thread iffen you want to look at appendages of trannys. As for the next person to post pics of Mike in this thread....

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're a natural beauty FLOTUS

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What magazine covers has Melania Trump been featured on since becoming First Lady?
Well, with a little quick research, that's not to tough to answer: One
The one magazine that Melania has graced the cover of since her husband became president….Vanity Fair Mexico.

Melania-Fashon.JPG
It's that one in the upper left corner, also the forth one over, [oops, that ain't the one - my bad] (the goggle search put them up like that - sorry) the rest are not covers at all.
on the other hand, the last first, unh, lady;
MO-Fashon.JPG
no contest
imagine that
Melania.jpg
BF

Last edited:

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
W

WTF has any of that go to do with FLOTUS?

Yes, you don't like her. We get that. But start a new fkn thread. This thread, in case you didn't read, is in support for Melania.

Start a new thread iffen you want to look at appendages of trannys. As for the next person to post pics of Mike in this thread....

Golden Regards
Uncle
I believe anything that has had that much surgery and was a model is a tranny so it has everything to do with flotus as odds are that first lady is a man just like the last one.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I believe anything that has had that much surgery and was a model is a tranny so it has everything to do with flotus as odds are that first lady is a man just like the last one.
That's just a silly biased statement. I took you for being someone possessing a bit more intelligence. Find me an old picture of the wookie naked and we can talk about comparing the two of them

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Goooood morning, VietNAM! [/fading...]

To quote Adrian Cronauer to the asshole Msgt: "Man, you need a good blow job!"