• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Melania

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
In Hungary a Xmas Tree was erected for the French City of Bordeaux, where one was BANNED to "not offend the Muslims".

All Islamics should be "repatriated" to their countries of origin where they are free to bulldoze Christian churches and Schools and follow their Sharia barbarity.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
DONT LET THEM SILENCE YOU: First Lady Melania Trump EXPLOSIVE Speech at Trump Rally in Georgia

Golden State Times
444K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED
Published on Dec 5, 2020
First Lady Melania Trump Campaigns with President Trump in Valdosta Georgia President Trump delivers a speech at a rally in support of his reelection held in Valdosta Georgia President Trump Rally Speech in Valdosta Georgia President Trump delivers a speech at a ‘Great American Comeback’ rally in Valdosta Georgia

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Now I'm wondering if she's wearing anything underneath the overcoat.
Pretty sure it's a suit... she's got some really nice duds....

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
She is reported to have sobbed when Donald won the election in 2016 and people close to her say she is planning on divorcing him after the upcoming inauguration. I wonder what the current outcome does to her plans.

SC

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Uh, signing up for the role of Trophy Wife definitely does NOT include the responsibilities of being flotus.
She's done an admirable job pulling it off.
Being multilingual myself since my childhood, I have only one criticism towards her = not taking enough diction classes in American English pronunciation. Considering the amount of years she has been living in the USA, and no lack of wealth or time to make the effort, and the claims that she "fluently speaks a good handful of other languages", I can't dig up any excuses to "forgive" her for the "F" that I'd be forced to grade her for EVERY (pre-written, rehearsed) speech she's given in front of crowds. I almost have to "interpret" her.
If she spent one tenth the time on her language skills that she spends on her fashion and makeup and elegance... her credibility would greatly increase imho, unless, of course, the "poor diction" is only a contrived excuse so that she won't get cornered into giving ad lib, spontaneous comments to the MSM and public... and getting tripped up by trick questions...

Edit
Sorry if I ruffled any feathers...

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
obama-michelle-melania.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Uh, signing up for the role of Trophy Wife definitely does NOT include the responsibilities of being flotus.
She's done an admirable job pulling it off.
Being multilingual myself since my childhood, I have only one criticism towards her = not taking enough diction classes in American English pronunciation. Considering the amount of years she has been living in the USA, and no lack of wealth or time to make the effort, and the claims that she "fluently speaks a good handful of other languages", I can't dig up any excuses to "forgive" her for the "F" that I'd be forced to grade her for EVERY (pre-written, rehearsed) speech she's given in front of crowds. I almost have to "interpret" her.
If she spent one tenth the time on her language skills that she spends on her fashion and makeup and elegance... her credibility would greatly increase imho, unless, of course, the "poor diction" is only a contrived excuse so that she won't get cornered into giving ad lib, spontaneous comments to the MSM and public... and getting tripped up by trick questions...

Edit
Sorry if I ruffled any feathers...
No apology necessary. Yet I've never, not for a second, had any difficulty at all understanding her and find her accent to be pleasing. Personal preference and all that I suppose.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A tranny baboon is fawned over & Melania never gets any recognition.

1608908480619.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1609462280900.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
See the guy in the background with the bag.........

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1609808843180.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1609893298100.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610371713262.png

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MENU

First Lady Melania Trump addresses the Marines Toys for Tots drive at Joint Base Base Anacostia Bolling in Washington on Dec. 8, 2020. (Nicholas Kamm/AFP via Getty Images)MORE
US NEWS
First Lady ‘Disappointed’ With Violence in Washington, Calls for America to ‘Heal’
BY ZACHARY STIEBER
January 11, 2021 Updated: January 11, 2021
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
210 Shares

280 Comments
First Lady Melania Trump on Monday said she was “disappointed and disheartened” with the violence that erupted in Washington on Jan. 6 and called on Americans to “heal in a civil manner.”
In her first statement since the storming of the U.S. Capitol, Trump said her heart goes out to those who lost their lives that day, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick and President Donald Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt.
“I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me—from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain,” Melania Trump wrote.
“Our nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable,” she added.
The first lady noted that Americans are free to express viewpoints without prosecution and called on people to “take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives.”

Protesters storm the Capitol building in Washington on Jan. 6, 2020. (Ahmed Gaber/Reuters)
“I implore people to stop the violence, never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin, or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness. We must listen to one another, focus on what unites us, and rise above what divides us,” she said.
MOST READ

Biden Says He Will ‘Defeat the NRA’ While in Office

“It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence. Our path forward is to come together, find our commonalities, and be the kind and strong people that I know we are.
“Our country’s strength and character have revealed themselves in the communities that have been impacted by natural disasters and throughout this terrible pandemic that has affected all of us. The common thread in all of these challenging situations is Americans’ unwavering resolve to help one another. Your compassion has shown the true spirit of our country.”

Trump said she was honored to serve as the first lady and thanked people who supported her and her husband during the president’s term.
RELATED

Trump Chides Fashion Media for Ignoring First Lady

“Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great nation. Every day let us remember that we are one nation under God. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America,” she concluded.
The first lady’s remarks came as House Democrats prepare to try to impeach President Trump for the second time, despite only nine days remaining before President-elect Joe Biden is sworn into office. They also came after some administration officials, including the first lady’s aide Stephanie Grisham, resigned after the Capitol breach.

Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber

https://m.theepochtimes.com/first-l...ington-calls-for-america-to-heal_3651600.html

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610390893121.png

>https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-path-forward/

Excerpt:

As I said over the summer, it is these defining moments that we will look back and tell our grandchildren that through empathy, strength, and determination, we were able to restore the promise of our future. Each of you are the backbone of this country. You are the people who continue to make the United States of America what it is, and who have the incredible responsibility of preparing our future generations to leave everything better than they found it.

It has been the honor of my lifetime to serve as your First Lady. I want to thank the millions of Americans who supported my husband and me over the past 4 years and shown the incredible impact of the American spirit. I am grateful to you all for letting me serve you on platforms which are dear to me.

Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great Nation.

Every day let us remember that we are one Nation under God. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

Sincerely,
Melania Trump

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610928014923.png

1610928167360.png