• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Melania

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
IMG_1381.PNG

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If I say something negative about Mrs. Trump then I support Obama?
Doesn't work that way. It's if you say something negative about Obama then you're a racist.

At least that's what I've heard...?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I tried Irons, I tried.

Melania_C3.png
Melania_C.png
Melania.jpg

Golden Regards
Uncle

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
She finally learned her lesson, sort of: Melania Trump dons $750 Chanel flats as she heads to hurricane-hit Florida, after being mocked for her Harvey heels - but still totes a $12,000 purse
  • The First Lady flew from Washington, D.C. to Fort Myers, Florida this morning with her husband President Trump to meet citizens impacted by Hurricane Irma
  • Melania, 47, wore beige and black Chanel flats during the trip, departing from her much-maligned stilettos she wore on a previous Texas visit
  • She caused an uproar last month when she donned a pair of black snakeskin high heels to visit areas struck by Hurricane Harvey
  • On a second visit, Melania stuck to her preferred accessories and picked a pair of $650 Manolo Blahnik snakeskin pumps to board Air Force One in Washington
  • Both times, she changed into casual pants, sneakers and a hat on the plane

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4884260/Melania-Trump-wears-Chanel-flats-hurricane-hit-Florida.html#ixzz4sfNf8UUq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
When the press picks on Melania over fashion it just show what a bunch of "Trifling BE-ATCHES" they all are.

Most of them probably still have mommy lay out their clothes each morning as they come up from the basement . :belly laugh:
The rest have "Gar-Animal" tags for what goes together. :laughing:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
She finally learned her lesson, sort of: Melania Trump dons $750 Chanel flats as she heads to hurricane-hit Florida, after being mocked for her Harvey heels - but still totes a $12,000 purse
  • The First Lady flew from Washington, D.C. to Fort Myers, Florida this morning with her husband President Trump to meet citizens impacted by Hurricane Irma
  • Melania, 47, wore beige and black Chanel flats during the trip, departing from her much-maligned stilettos she wore on a previous Texas visit
  • She caused an uproar last month when she donned a pair of black snakeskin high heels to visit areas struck by Hurricane Harvey
  • On a second visit, Melania stuck to her preferred accessories and picked a pair of $650 Manolo Blahnik snakeskin pumps to board Air Force One in Washington
  • Both times, she changed into casual pants, sneakers and a hat on the plane

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4884260/Melania-Trump-wears-Chanel-flats-hurricane-hit-Florida.html#ixzz4sfNf8UUq
I'm not sure how relevant this type of shit journalism is to anything. What a mess we're all in!

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When the press picks on Melania over fashion it just show what a bunch of "Trifling BE-ATCHES" they all are.

Most of them probably still have mommy lay out their clothes each morning as they come up from the basement . :belly laugh:
The rest have "Gar-Animal" tags for what goes together. :laughing:
Now that right there is funny. I do hope it isn't true.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I'm not sure how relevant this type of shit journalism is to anything. What a mess we're all in!
It is a pleasant change from what the masses pay attention to , like how big is Kim Kardashians butt.
The media is used to fake people. They have zero idea how to handle the Trump family.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Remember them slammin Sarah Palin's clothes? How much do those chairman mow ass covers killinton wears cost?

Funny but I don't see woman ANYWHERE copying her 'look".......

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I like this woman. (Melania not the guy next to her)

Off topic, looking at the side by side photos in the article,
I am smirking at how Michele did not embrace her blackness with an afro or corn row hair style.
Instead she pretends to have white person's straight hair.
It wouldn't bother me except she spends so much time bustin on whitey.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Makes sense, Melania won't do much so less staff needed, Donald keeps his bitches down...
As compared to the transvestite that we just kicked out? There are no official duties for the first lady.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
As compared to the transvestite that we just kicked out? There are no official duties for the first lady.
I know and Nancy Reagan said " Just say no"...

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Busy Bushes too...Barbara Bush was always an asset to her husband during his campaigns for public office. Her friendly, forthright manner won her high marks from the voters and the press. As wife of the Vice President, she selected the promotion of literacy as her special cause. As First Lady, she called working for a more literate America the "most important issue we have." Involved with many organizations devoted to this cause, she became Honorary Chairman of the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy. A strong advocate of volunteerism, Mrs. Bush helped many causes--including the homeless, AIDS, the elderly, and school volunteer programs.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Nancy Reagen started that program aimed at kids because she knew the CIA was saying "Yes, Yes, Yes".

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Busy Bushes too...Barbara Bush was always an asset to her husband during his campaigns for public office. Her friendly, forthright manner won her high marks from the voters and the press. As wife of the Vice President, she selected the promotion of literacy as her special cause. As First Lady, she called working for a more literate America the "most important issue we have." Involved with many organizations devoted to this cause, she became Honorary Chairman of the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy. A strong advocate of volunteerism, Mrs. Bush helped many causes--including the homeless, AIDS, the elderly, and school volunteer programs.
So what? I say it's just meddling in others business.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Classy lady.

And the "Press" trying to "cut her down" by stating that she's married to a guy who "preaches hate".

Yet, there was complete silence during the Obama Administration on the "racist and violent anti-American hate speech" of the Obama's Pastor, for instance... and the RACIST VIOLENT "crowd" that they hanged out with... That was all "hushed" by "censorship by omission"...

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Classy lady.

And the "Press" trying to "cut her down" by stating that she's married to a guy who "preaches hate".

Yet, there was complete silence during the Obama Administration on the "racist and violent anti-American hate speech" of the Obama's Pastor, for instance... and the RACIST VIOLENT "crowd" that they hanged out with... That was all "hushed" by "censorship by omission"...
A quick reminder of what we upgraded from:

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Obama-Melania 2020 a great looking team...

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ladies come first! Melania Trump meets her South Korean counterpart for a tour of the presidential palace then tells schoolgirls to do more sport ahead of the Olympics
  • Melania Trump is accompanying husband Donald on tour of Asia and pair were in Seoul on Tuesday
  • As Trump met with counterpart Moon Jae-in, Melania met South Korean First Lady Kim Jung-sook
  • Pair took a tour of the presidential palace Blue House before speaking to visiting schoolchildren
  • Melania used the occasion to promote her Girls Play 2 initiative which aims to get more women into sport

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5057859/Melania-Trump-meets-South-Korean-counterpart.html#ixzz4xlLCrgDy

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Feeling the chill! Melania Trump wraps up in a $2,700 puffy coat and heeled boots to meet with military families in Alaska, as her husband continues his Asia tour in Vietnam without her
  • The 47-year-old first lady looked cozy, yet chic as she stepped off the aircraft in Anchorage in a $2,690 Ralph Lauren down coat
  • Melania met with military families at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, and she watched children read to pets as part of the base's Paws to Read program
  • Her visit to the base came was part of a refueling stop as she made her way back to Washington, D.C. after spending the past week traveling with President Trump
  • While Melania was in Alaska with her husband's son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner, President Trump traveled to Vietnam for the eight day of his tour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5071451/Melania-Trump-meets-military-families-2-700-coat.html#ixzz4y7bWdL2C

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Feeling the chill! Melania Trump wraps up in a $2,700 puffy coat and heeled boots to meet with military families in Alaska, as her husband continues his Asia tour in Vietnam without her
  • The 47-year-old first lady looked cozy, yet chic as she stepped off the aircraft in Anchorage in a $2,690 Ralph Lauren down coat
  • Melania met with military families at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, and she watched children read to pets as part of the base's Paws to Read program
  • Her visit to the base came was part of a refueling stop as she made her way back to Washington, D.C. after spending the past week traveling with President Trump
  • While Melania was in Alaska with her husband's son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner, President Trump traveled to Vietnam for the eight day of his tour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5071451/Melania-Trump-meets-military-families-2-700-coat.html#ixzz4y7bWdL2C
She looked a lot better than Michael would have given the difference in wardrobes. Besides, I doubt that Melania charges the American people for her clothes like the wookie did. I will admit that Salvation Army clothing is very reasonably priced!!