• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Melania

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My favorite (if that is possible) shot of "it".

BITE ME !!.jpg

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
cut to the chase: telling the truth is the litmus test around here, or at least for me it is.

You can pretend to not know the truth and pretend you're too busy to be bothered but those things will in no way further your false opinions.

Carry on with your research
Oh, shit, don't get me started on quotes about tellin the truth, now.
This could go on for pages.
:dduck::dduck:
BF
(PS I like the duck — we need more of that sort)

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Patriots don't run away from their obligations. When a power tramples your God given rights, it's your duty to change that power, not run away from it - as if that was even possible. In today's world, where exactly would you run to?? The moon?
It is possible. At least to change our own world. Gooberment spends fiat. What difference does that make?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Could you all post the non-Melania stuff in some other thread, please?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Back on topic................

See Rare Photos of Young Melania Trump's Early Career as a Model at 16 in Slovenia
April 08, 2018

Melania Trump, wife of Donald Trump, had a long career as a model before she came a political wife and mother. She started her modeling career as a teenager in her native Slovenia.

Melania likely was not yet 17 when she was approached by well-known Slovenian photographer Stane Jerko who proposed she model for him.

“My eye of a professional photographer always looking for girls to photograph, for fashion, for ads, so I quickly noticed this tall girl, slender with a good figure, long legs,” Jerko calmly recalled during an interview with Univision at his home in Liubjiana.

When friends who worked in fashion saw the photographs, they contacted her. The next fall, Melania took a modeling course and posed for fashion magazines.

Jerko thought at first that Melania had a very good future in modeling but after two sessions, he lost enthusiasm.

“Her exterior was very good to be an excellent model, but she lacked energy, a certain charm that if you have, you transmit it through your eyes, through your personality. If you have something that, shall we say, comes from the heart, it shows in the photo,” the photographer said.

(Photos by Stane Jerko, via Univision

http://www.vintag.es/2018/04/melania-trump-by-stane-jerko.html

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Glad I didn't open that post on my PC. My step daughter was approached by a photographer while working at a local inn. She took the guy up on an offer. Went on several photo shoots. Got her pics on a website. I asked her to show me some.of the pictures of her on a disk a photographer gave her. She didn't don't want me to see them. My wife told me she wasn't naked but she wasn't wearing much. I can see how these photographers work the young girls. They start them out innocently enough, build up their egos.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Search, I want to thank you for posting those early photos of our FLOTUS. I’ve always appreciated your contributions to GIM, you seem to have such a wide range of media always at hand. No matter what the subject matter you have something that applies.

Kudos to you,
BF

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Search, I want to thank you for posting those early photos of our FLOTUS. I’ve always appreciated your contributions to GIM, you seem to have such a wide range of media always at hand. No matter what the subject matter you have something that applies.

Kudos to you,
BF

Thanks.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
NY Post

Magazines are showing no love for Melania Trump.

...James Woods pointed out via (expletive deleted) that the first lady hasn’t been a muse for the magazine industry since her husband, President Trump, took office.

Melania.jpg

“If the Trumps were Democrats, Melania would be on every cover of every chic women’s magazine in the world every month.”

... accompanied by an old photo of the first lady sitting in a gilded chair in a pale blue strapless dress, struck a chord, garnering 62,000 likes, 20,000 retweets and 4,900 comments.

During her tenure as first lady, Melania has only graced one magazine cover — Vanity Fair Mexico — in February 2017.

During Barack Obama’s eight-year presidency, Michelle appeared on at least 30 US magazine covers, three of which were Vogue.

She also appeared twice on the covers of Essence magazine, Time magazine, More magazine and Glamour magazine. Other covers included Redbook, InStyle, and Radar.

So that's what, about four times a year for Michelle? (no pictures, please.)
People; end your subscriptions, you have any.

BF

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Belle of the ball! Hostess Melania Trump steals the show in glittering couture Chanel gown as Trump praises 'America's incredible First Lady' for making the evening memorable

• Melania Trump wore a Chanel black Chantilly lace haute couture gown on Tuesday night for a White House state dinner
  • Her floor-length gown was hand-painted with silver and embroidered with crystal and sequins, which she paired with a pair of gunmetal stilettos
  • France's First Lady Brigitte Macron opted for a Louis Vuitton cream full-length gown with long sleeves and gold brocade detail
  • The dinner for 123 guests marked Mrs Trump's highest-profile hostess gig to date as First Lady
  • White House stressed that Melania had a hand in every detail of the dinner from the place-settings to the giant flower arrangements greeting guests

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5654113/Melania-Trump-upstages-Brigitte-Macron-Chanel-gown-state-dinner.html#ixzz5DgI5ffzJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
“If the Trumps were Democrats, Melania would be on every cover of every chic women’s magazine in the world every month.”
This shows that the media has a lack of class & discernment.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
A tribute to Melania....

Beauty (2 min 20 sec):​
Published on Apr 7, 2018 by Solentgreenis people​

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Melania Trump to focus on the 'overall well-being of children' in White House intitiatives she'll formally roll out Monday

• First lady Melania Trump said she aware of the skepticism she received when she announced that she planned to tackle the issue of cyber-bullying prevention
  • She made the candid comment at her first White House event on cyber safety, inviting representatives from the top social media companies to participate
  • The first lady originally announced she had plans to address the issue in a speech she gave in November 2016, just five days before the election

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5697865/Melania-Trump-focus-overall-children-roll-White-House-intitiatives.html#ixzz5ElqpLKOr

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Melania Trump to focus on the 'overall well-being of children' in White House intitiatives she'll formally roll out Monday

• First lady Melania Trump said she aware of the skepticism she received when she announced that she planned to tackle the issue of cyber-bullying prevention
  • She made the candid comment at her first White House event on cyber safety, inviting representatives from the top social media companies to participate
  • The first lady originally announced she had plans to address the issue in a speech she gave in November 2016, just five days before the election

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5697865/Melania-Trump-focus-overall-children-roll-White-House-intitiatives.html#ixzz5ElqpLKOr

Hmmm... I'm not totally sold on this Q guy but this seems to fall in line with what he's been alluding to with the pedos and the need for someone to pick up the pieces afterwards.

Just when I think I can write this guy off stuff like this comes up and makes me think about it again.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Michael and I..."??? Why on earth would anyone call their wife by a man's name? I gave BO a lot of leeway on some of his comments because I understand that people get their words crossed sometimes...but michael?? Hmmmm
That and his devout belief in his MUSLIM faith ( Stuph the Opolis corrects B.O.) Yes my Christian faith.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Michael and I..."??? Why on earth would anyone call their wife by a man's name? I gave BO a lot of leeway on some of his comments because I understand that people get their words crossed sometimes...but michael?? Hmmmm

I just thought of this: B.O. is making Freudian Slips either confirming MRS. "O" is really another MR."O",or She acts the Man of the House, or B.O. wishes she was a man.

Personally, I think neither "daughter" looks like either parent. Meaning ZERO family resemblance, and maybe why one of the kids smoke Marijuana ( to escape their mental predicaments )

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
BREAKING NEWS: First lady Melania Trump undergoes surgery for 'benign kidney condition' at Walter Reed in most serious operation for a first lady since Nancy Reagan

• Trump 'underwent an embolization procedure to treat a benign kidney condition' according to her office
  • The operation happened at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
  • She 'looks forward to a full recovery' according to her office
  • Trump just launched her 'Be Best' campaign for children last week
  • Hospitalized through the week
  • Most major surgery for a first lady since Nancy Reagan
  • President Trump remained in the White House during her surgery
  • The president was expected to visit shortly

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5728371/First-lady-Melania-Trump-undergoes-kidney-surgery-Walter-Reed-hospital-Washington.html#ixzz5FVdW6VQt

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Melania is 'doing really well' and will be out of the hospital 'in two or three days' says Trump after visit to first lady following surgery for 'benign' kidney condition

• Melania Trump 'underwent an embolization procedure to treat a benign kidney condition' according to her office
  • The operation happened at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
  • President Trump visited her at the hospital Monday afternoon
  • He wrote on Twitter Tuesday she was 'doing really well'
  • She 'looks forward to a full recovery' according to her office
  • Trump just launched her 'Be Best' campaign for children last week
  • Hospitalized through Thursday or Friday
  • Most major surgery for a first lady since Nancy Reagan
  • President Trump remained in the White House during her surgery

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5731387/Melania-doing-really-hospital-two-three-days-says-Trump.html#ixzz5FaCnNfk4