• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Melania

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Melania Trump to focus on the 'overall well-being of children' in White House intitiatives she'll formally roll out Monday

• First lady Melania Trump said she aware of the skepticism she received when she announced that she planned to tackle the issue of cyber-bullying prevention
  • She made the candid comment at her first White House event on cyber safety, inviting representatives from the top social media companies to participate
  • The first lady originally announced she had plans to address the issue in a speech she gave in November 2016, just five days before the election

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5697865/Melania-Trump-focus-overall-children-roll-White-House-intitiatives.html#ixzz5ElqpLKOr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hmmm... I'm not totally sold on this Q guy but this seems to fall in line with what he's been alluding to with the pedos and the need for someone to pick up the pieces afterwards.

Just when I think I can write this guy off stuff like this comes up and makes me think about it again.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Michael and I..."??? Why on earth would anyone call their wife by a man's name? I gave BO a lot of leeway on some of his comments because I understand that people get their words crossed sometimes...but michael?? Hmmmm
That and his devout belief in his MUSLIM faith ( Stuph the Opolis corrects B.O.) Yes my Christian faith.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Michael and I..."??? Why on earth would anyone call their wife by a man's name? I gave BO a lot of leeway on some of his comments because I understand that people get their words crossed sometimes...but michael?? Hmmmm

I just thought of this: B.O. is making Freudian Slips either confirming MRS. "O" is really another MR."O",or She acts the Man of the House, or B.O. wishes she was a man.

Personally, I think neither "daughter" looks like either parent. Meaning ZERO family resemblance, and maybe why one of the kids smoke Marijuana ( to escape their mental predicaments )

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Melinia gets 3-4 days at Walter Reed.
And I got out patient surgery to remove a football sized cyst off of my kidney at the Denver VA.
Hey , I was E-6 when I got out!...

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Melinia gets 3-4 days at Walter Reed.
And I got out patient surgery to remove a football sized cyst off of my kidney at the Denver VA.
Hey , I was E-6 when I got out!...

THAT is one of my beefs with the V.A.
AND
The discrepancy of treatment for VETS with WW Theater action getting better treatment than all the NON- DECLARED / POLICE ACTIONS those VET ERAs received.
My Grandfather ( WWII VET) seemed to get quicker and faster service than the rest of the NON-DECLARED war Vets.
( Grandpa was the oldest man in the neighborhood and got drafted into the Navy. The NAVY made him a cook in the Pacific Theater).

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Am I readin too much into this? This anti-Prez bias the media has seems to be gettin ubiquitous. I was searching for some images of Melania and I misspelled her name. Look what goggle came up with —
Melena.jpg

No other choices were suggested for melana.

BF

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Am I readin too much into this? This anti-Prez bias the media has seems to be gettin ubiquitous. I was searching for some images of Melania and I misspelled her name. Look what goggle came up with —

BF
You're reading too much into it

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She sure doesn't act very affectionate toward him. I don't think she likes him at all. She was a purchase he made, and she might be regretting selling out.

Cultural norms are different in other societies...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How the POTUS and his wife are getting along is number 12,456 on my list of personal, daily concerns. There are more important things to worry about. Besides, if the lefties are claiming Trump and his wife aren't getting along that must mean Trump's getting the knob polished by the old lady pretty regularly!

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

BF
I see what you're saying. Although there is a definition, it wouldn't surprise me if they did remove other possibilities.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
'She's doing great' Trump says of Melania as first lady still has not been seen in public since her surgery

• Trump said the first lady was watching him from the White House residence when he left for an event on Friday morning
  • But she was not visible to reporters who were on the White House lawn
  • 'She's doing great. Right there. She's doing great,' Trump said
  • Melania Trump hasn't been seen in public since her kidney surgery last week although her social media accounts have been active
  • Her last public appearance was on May 10 when she accompanied the president to Joint Base Andrews to greet three North Korean detainees returning home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771719/Shes-doing-great-Trump-says-Melania-not-seen-public-surgery.html#ixzz5GWmxbAaR
Taking a couple of weeks off work after major surgery isn't exactly unprecedented!

Think about it! Can you see Trump telling Melania to lay low and take her time recovering, knowing the MSM will start falling all over themselves asking questions when she doesn't show up after a couple of weeks? Another mind fuck takes place when after all their endless drivel about 'Where's the First Lady', divorce, she died in surgery, she left him and together, with a Navaho Indians warrior, moved to a cabin in Nova Scotia...Melania walks out to the podium, looking as ravishing and radient as ever and Trump beats down the MSM again for more fake news.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It's been obvious since the campaign that she does not like the political spotlight. She wasn't elected, and she owes the American people no official service.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's been obvious since the campaign that she does not like the political spotlight. She wasn't elected, and she owes the American people no official service.
AGREE w/ SLV, She'll come out when needed or when she wants to. No Sweat here, and she knows the guy she married.
After all this is his marriage number THREE.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
BREAKING NEWS: 'I'm here at the White House' says Melania Trump as she tweets after days of speculation about why she has vanished - but offers NO photographic proof

• First lady provides no photographic proof of her presence
  • A reporter tweeted he spotted the first lady in the West Wing with her aides
  • Wednesday marked 19 days since the first lady had been seen in public; her kidney surgery took place on Monday, May 14
  • There are a variety of conspiracy theories being spread about her absence

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5788387/Melania-spotted-West-Wing-19-days-no-photo.html#ixzz5H4gvHksf
Hey Daily Snail---I'm not going to be able to get through my day without proof that Melania is back in the WH. What ever am I to do now?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She sure doesn't act very affectionate toward him. I don't think she likes him at all. She was a purchase he made, and she might be regretting selling out.
Could be a cultural thing....

She is foreign born and raised and might not condone American overt expressions of affection...?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No Melania ISN'T caring for her 'ailing' mom at Bedminster, says White House, as new claims about First Lady surface, 21 days since she was last seen

• Melania Trump's office slammed a report she has been missing because she's caring for her mother, Amalija Knavs
  • A gossip blog reported Amalija Knavs was very ill and the first lady was with her in Bedmister, New Jersey, where President Trump owns a golf resort
  • Melania spokeswoman: 'Everything about that blog is false and incorrect'
  • Conspiracy theories rocketed as Melania hasn't been seen since her surgery
  • Viktor and Amalija Knavs moved to the Washington DC area after Donald Trump won the election to help care for their grandson, 12-year-old Barron Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5793023/No-Melania-ISNT-caring-ailing-mom-says-White-House-new-claims-Lady-surface.html#ixzz5HAKS1lm4
Typical example of the Trump mind fuck. MSM is going crazy with 'missing' Melania theories and I can almost see Donald and Melania laughing their asses off

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The TRUMPS are dividing the press corp creating the MSM Keystone Cops mania.
1:20 min. mark:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even think it's so dangerous............... she and Jr. are in a safe place? Seems a safe logical move to me if what is about to go down goes down.
Remember Ross Perot's black helicopters...........:Helicopter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"SHE'LL GET THERE WHEN SHE GETS THERE" !

To paraphrase Mr. Incredible.
1528067814149.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
President Trump laughs off rumours marriage to Melania is in trouble as First Lady FINALLY makes first public appearance in 25 days at White House event - with the press excluded!

• The first lady spent nearly an hour at a reception for Gold Star families Monday
  • Videoed and pictured walking into the event with President Trump
  • The event was closed press meaning no media allowed inside to record occasion
  • Melania has since shared three photos of the event on Twitter
  • The first lady will not accompany the president to Quebec on Friday or to Singapore next week, her office said
  • It's been 25 days since she's been seen in public
  • Her surgery was May 14 and her last appearance was on May 10
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...White-House-reception-gold-star-families.html
Well, at least the left can't claim he ate her! Viewing the pictures of Melania sprinkled throughout that article it's clear how stunningly beautiful our First Lady is. Michael must be pissed!!

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Somehow you just knew the Trumps would be laughing at MSM conspiracy theorists regarding Melania's health and relationship status. She emerges looking lovely as ever at an event, the solemnity of which is the perfect venue to ban media. She has graciously provided the press with photos and video. Keep it classy FLOTUS.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
GREAT ! :2 thumbs up:
:totally steamed: LSM didn't get a chance to scoop the story. :rage 1

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
At a time when soros thugs are harassing and threatening our border patrol and ICE agents Mrs Trump decides to fly out to the border and personally tell them all how much we appreciate them. I double dog dare a presstitute or soros thug try to attack her!

Melania is a class act!

First Lady Melania Trump Visits Tucson and Phoenix Illegal Alien Detention Centers…
Posted on June 28, 2018by sundance

First Lady Melania Trump made a visit to Arizona today to visit two Customs and Border Patrol facilities. The first stop was Tucson and the second stop was Phoenix.

The first lady held a roundtable discussion with Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the U.S. Marshals Service and a local rancher. ‘I want to thank you for all your hard work. I know how difficult and dangerous your daily jobs are,’ Melania Trump told agents. ‘I am here to support you and help any way I can.’

At the roundtable, Kevin McAleenan, Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, told the first lady 1,600 people – including 539 in families – tried to enter the United States illegally on Wednesday. Rodolfo Karisch, Chief Patrol Agent of the Tucson Sector Border Patrol said immigration enforcement has been characterized as ‘cruel and heartless, but that is not the case.’ (more)

Share this:
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-and-phoenix-illegal-alien-detention-centers/

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
If I was to bet, I would bet that the Trump camp feeds stories to the press. They are so rabid for any scrap they will believe anything.

My first thought when I heard she was possibly missing was "where's muttons and my credits cards?"

mayhem

Since 2006
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Trump slams 'fake' claims that Melania vanished to have a face-lift
:dduck::dduck::dduck::belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh:

What fucking moron came up with that. Melania needs a facelift like Trump needs a $100 bill !

1530243270074.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Cue the song, Eddie!

Yeah. MeShell Davis would still have to stand on her mommies shoulders to kiss Melania's ass

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Nice scenery !!!