• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Meltup The new Inflation.us Documentary

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

BUZ

Reaction score
Buz, I did not see your earlier thread until you posted the link above, but I have now closed my later thread with a duplicate link to the same video. FYI, there are more friendly emoticons that can be used to let someone know that there is information that they do not know about. :wink:

Was a joke........

:wink:

vicatoa

Reaction score
I watched this last night and thought it was really good. A little long but worth the time.

Montecristo

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the vid. It was very good. I just wish it wasn't an hour long. So few people will be willing to sit down and actually watch this at that length that it's pointless to send it out to the people who really need to hear this. They will might click on the link, but as soon as they see the 54 minute run time they will leave.

killer2021

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
his movie dollar bubble is pretty interesting too.

CrufflerJJ

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
So few people will be willing to sit down and actually watch this at that length that it's pointless to send it out to the people who really need to hear this. They will might click on the link, but as soon as they see the 54 minute run time they will leave.

Too bad. If a person only wants to hear the "Cliff's Notes" version of reality, screw 'em.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I started watching this the other night and couldn't stay awake. The next morning I opened the YouTube bookmark and downloaded the video while i was out. So, now that I've been shamed for not watching the whole thing, ^^^ I guess I better take the time to sit and watch it offline. If something is worth watching once, it is worth sharing with others.

Edit to add: While I'm doing that I'll go ahead and download "The Dollar Bubble"