• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden's Vaccine Mandate

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
just wait for the .gov unions to kick down the door with their version of how it's going to go...

the only one's subject to this Executive Order Mandate, will be those outside the purview of the Executive Office

that would be we the people who can't be dictated to through Executive Orders (but they've been doing this to us for decades, still doesn't make it Legal)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This being a Congress Critter seems like a good deal. How might one worm their way into such a position?

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This being a Congress Critter seems like a good deal. How might one worm their way into such a position?
Let me introduce you to Mr. Dominion, he can count for you, at a price. "You can count on us!"...is the motto.

The owner, Count DeMonay, would like to meet you.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Every single member of Congress should be stoned the minute any of them step out in public!

1631540238002.png

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've heard, there's more power when you become a bureaucrat...the Congress Critters get more 'face time', sure, but you, as a bureaucrat own all the levers, you know which one's to pull....

and the retirement is fabulous, you'll probably take home, with their retirement program, More than what you made when you were pulling all those levers

and none of the public will have ever heard your name.........