• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Message from "Silver's" wife...

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I now understand why my man spends so much time with y'all - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. What a tremendous community you all are!!!

Years ago, I had an account here and enjoyed it tremendously - I was Liz Anya (Lasagna - get it??) but haven't logged in in almost a decade.

I am heading out the door to see him now - his last therapy ends at 1 p.m. and it takes me half an hour to get there. I'm going to see if I can find some headphones that cover his ears along the way... I want to play relaxation and healing meditations for him when he wants. I've been rubbing his feet with aromatherapy oils containing CBD. I don't think that can hurt.

At the beginning of my 3.5 hour journey back to the city, I got pulled over for speeding on a lonely stretch of highway that I've never seen a car on before. There was something quite funny (maybe delirium was taking hold) about not really caring if I got a ticket or not, while holding my driver license and my License to Carry out the window of my personal conveyance.

Ended up with a warning and well-wishes for Bob from the trooper, who also told me to be sure and put my pistol in the door pocket rather than in my purse, for easiest access. Trooper gave me a warning, I gave him some coffee. I look forward to showing Bob my first-ever moving violation warning today. He'll get a kick out of it but will ask if I videoed, which I didn't.

I want to "like" and respond to everyone and will do my best to catch up later, but please know I appreciate every single comment. Many of you, I feel like I know from Bob sharing stories from his side of the home office.

Grateful,
Krysta

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Silver Bob's so lucky to have you. Well wishes from this entire group of deplorables. Even the ones that argue a lot.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers for real. And thanks for picking up his computer and letting us know. Silver is obviously a very skillfull and talented man. Prayers for a full recovery.... I'm sure he will be working on his next project soon enough!
I never met my Grandfather on my Dads side of the family. Hypertension took him when my Dad was 13 years old. It's a long story of survival in a very small depressed town... Blah blah blah.. Anyways my Dads been on BP meds for as long as I can remember and he's now 78 years old and hanging in there. I've been taking BP meds for the last 2 years. I suffered a hydrogen sulfide exposure at work and had to undertake a medical exam of sorts.... Long story short, I wasnt allowed to return to work till my BP was under control.

Take care Mrs. Silver, and make sure Silver takes his BP meds. They do work with minimal side effects.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I now understand why my man spends so much time with y'all - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. What a tremendous community you all are!!!

Years ago, I had an account here and enjoyed it tremendously - I was Liz Anya (Lasagna - get it??) but haven't logged in in almost a decade.

I am heading out the door to see him now - his last therapy ends at 1 p.m. and it takes me half an hour to get there. I'm going to see if I can find some headphones that cover his ears along the way... I want to play relaxation and healing meditations for him when he wants. I've been rubbing his feet with aromatherapy oils containing CBD. I don't think that can hurt.

At the beginning of my 3.5 hour journey back to the city, I got pulled over for speeding on a lonely stretch of highway that I've never seen a car on before. There was something quite funny (maybe delirium was taking hold) about not really caring if I got a ticket or not, while holding my driver license and my License to Carry out the window of my personal conveyance.

Ended up with a warning and well-wishes for Bob from the trooper, who also told me to be sure and put my pistol in the door pocket rather than in my purse, for easiest access. Trooper gave me a warning, I gave him some coffee. I look forward to showing Bob my first-ever moving violation warning today. He'll get a kick out of it but will ask if I videoed, which I didn't.

I want to "like" and respond to everyone and will do my best to catch up later, but please know I appreciate every single comment. Many of you, I feel like I know from Bob sharing stories from his side of the home office.

Grateful,
Krysta
You gave him coffee!? Lol how about that. *grin*

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
think he lives out there where they took out scalia

the int'l banker fears the west texas coffee dealer

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind