• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Message from "Silver's" wife...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Silver makes our CS with a contraption that has a couple flattened and smooth Canadian Maple Leaf in it along with distilled water. He's snoring right now or else I'd ask if it's EIS. I think that was key for quick healing in my case - I haven't changed bandage yet today but the extra flap of skin grosses me out entirely. He said it was a, "Perfect, classic can cut. Good job." I could post a pic but it's YUCK.:(
You give enough description that I can tell you he has a Colloidal Silver Generator. Most of us started out on similar "rigs".
An EIS generator involves circuitry and computer chip designed in that makes the production different. Plus EIS takes 10 days to make.
There is nothing wrong with what Silver makes for you and him and it will work well.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
ive had success using super glue instead of stitches on a few occasions.
super glue is also great on blisters. I used to work with wheelchair athletes and they ALL used super glue on their blisters which they got frequently.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Was watching an older werewolf movie, called Dog Soldiers, awhile back. One of the lines in the movie was about how superglue was developed during the Vietnam war to be a way for medics to close up wounds fast to arrest blood loss, so men could be transported back to field hospitals. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but it sounds plausible. But, you know what? Superglue does seem to glue skin together faster than anything else, doesn’t it? Maybe Unca Walt knows about this.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Was watching an older werewolf movie, called Dog Soldiers, awhile back. One of the lines in the movie was about how superglue was developed during the Vietnam war to be a way for medics to close up wounds fast to arrest blood loss, so men could be transported back to field hospitals. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but it sounds plausible. But, you know what? Superglue does seem to glue skin together faster than anything else, doesn’t it? Maybe Unca Walt knows about this.

I have used it myself to close up a wound after cleaning it out. Scars are barely visible.